Love Is Blind
225 Altara Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33146Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Love Is Blind
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.loveisblindrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (305) 774-0985
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30-11pm
Friday: 11:30 - 1:00am
Saturday: 10am - 1:00am
Sunday: 10:00pm - 10pm
Lunch Monday - Friday 11:30 - 4:00pm
Brunch Sat - Sun 10:00 - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, International
- Executive Chef: Antonio Sucre
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate private and semi-private parties for 40-70 people in the restaurant with some restrictions. We also have an upper terrace private area that can be rented for large events.
- Private Party Contact: Alejandra or Guillermo 3054033103x
A word from Love Is Blind
Love is blind is located in Coral Gables at the Collection building. It offers an affordable fine dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Love Is Blind reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (65)romantic (64)special occasion (62)fit for foodies (45)neighborhood gem (42)vibrant bar scene (40)hot spot (30)great for lunch (21)late-night find (21)great for brunch (20)notable wine list (19)great for outdoor dining (15)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (4)Show More
- Food was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014What a great restaurant! It has a great and romantic ambiance! Great food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itpleasure2dineVIPDined on 11/22/2014This is our first visit to the restaurant. We love the food food and the service was excellent we will recommend the restaurant to all our friends and we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014My experience was amazing! the chilean sea bass was so delicious and well cooked. The atmosphere was great. The drinks were the only disappointing part but overall great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarinaVIPDined on 11/16/2014I love this restaurant. It's very nice and cozy. The ambience is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we will be backorleansDined on 11/15/2014The food was very good and the service was ex c ellent. We found the noise level around the bar to be excessive ,still we will be back because it us a great rapport price / qualitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Décor, Food delicious, service spottyCranebrothersVIPDined on 11/15/2014Romantic Décor, Food delicious, service spotty. This was our first visit and it will not be our last. The décor is very romantic, the tables however for two uncomfortable small maybe less than 30 inches in diameters. When the bring food you are so crowded in especially when you order a bottle of wine that it’s not the least bit comfortable. Wine list is very limited but enough of a selection for most. The Oyster bisque was heavenly, the Tuna Taki was very good, Short ribs very flavorful but too sweet for our taste. We prefer a more beefy taste vs. a seasoning that leaves a sweet aftertaste in your mouth. We poured our own wine, the entire meal. When we ordered dessert we also ordered two coffees. Dessert was a brownie, ice cream, toppings it was very nice. Unfortunately, they bring a plate to put it on that's 12 X 12 and then a tray to put all the topping including the brownie. Our table was so small that we had to put everything on to the plate. Place the tray with the topping goodies after we got ours on the floor. The coffees were served but the sugar forgotten; the waitress took some time to bring the sugar so by the time we got it they were then cold. However when the manager came by she was most accommodating and comp the coffee & desert. We will come back, but insist on sitting a larger more comfortable table. For those of a certain age group you will need your phone light to see menu Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coral Gables on Friday nightHerrin96VIPDined on 11/14/2014Service was very good. Attentive Food arrived promptly Huge portions It was my daughter's 30th birthday and they served her a complimentary flan with panache very appreciative of this wine very reasonable for area music very loud FYI eat outside more intimate and conversation can be conductedSpecial Features:
- Services is one problemgusmiamiDined on 11/6/2014I will recommend do not go on Thursday because is open bar until 11 PM and is really bad services for take your order and bring the dish.....Crazy about you and Dolores but you can call me Lolita still been the best!!Special Features:
- Fabulous...!KarynaVDined on 10/30/2014From ambiance to service to food...a must go to restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014Great food and wine, especially on Wednesday where wine is half price. Beautiful decor.Special Features:
- Confusing menu?HopeDined on 10/24/2014We ordered short ribs and they charged us $25.99 instead of $17.99 that the menu shows and it says with an appetizer and they charged for the appetizer, never going there again.Special Features:
- Happy HourLegmetDined on 10/20/2014It seems happy hour lasts forever, at the ladies love the Moet glass by the hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!DanLVIPDined on 10/17/2014A great find! Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentTakiDined on 10/12/2014Foods were great,a good wine list ,and service was very good. There was a party going on and music was too loud. They could not accommodate our request due to the party. We went outdoor. It was not hot, enough breeze was there and nice. We had a great time.Special Features:
- Excellent dining placeIcehardDined on 10/10/2014Excellent atmosphere, easy self park or valet, mall close by to hangout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing design,great romantic spotnonoka91Dined on 10/9/2014Breathtaking ambiance, friendly, professional staff, beautiful establishment with delicious food and very nice wine selection. We loved every minute. Will be returning with friends, have been recommending to everyone ever since. Thank you for the memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now I like Blind Dates!CrazyAboutDinningDined on 10/9/2014Love is Blind is a good experience since you get in there all feels like something good is going to happen. Appettizers: definitly recommend Huevos Rotos and Burratina Salad... Entree : Applewood Short Rib... Uhnmmm was fantastic!! please try Pasta that is Not Pasta with Salmon Yummi!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeJC25Dined on 10/7/2014Beautiful place and design. High quality food and services.Special Features:
- Fun and FunkyDecoDCS72VIPDined on 10/5/2014We met up here for brunch with a group when visiting the Miami area. The entree selections were unique, huge and amazingly delicious. The breakfast calzone and chicken and waffles were two favorites among our group. The Mojitos were delicious as well as the specialty cocktails. The decor is fun and funky and the staff were attentive and polite. We would all definitely go here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another gem restaurantDrPigDined on 9/27/2014They belong to a chain of restaurants called passion...been to all of their restaurants, all have the same gorgeous decorations and amazing service with a side of delicious food...def recommend over and overSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not badSusaDined on 9/21/2014Not exceptional either. Salmon was undercooked and returned twice and finally gave up. At least they removed it from the bill and brought dessert for free. The rest of the food was from normal to some very tasty. Service was good. Would not recommend when so many options are available.Special Features:
- Service is lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014Food and ambiance are nice. Service leaves something to be desired. Server got both our drink and dinner orders incorrect. I ordered a Tito's & vodka. She brought me a vodka sprite. After dinner I went to the bar and ordered a tito's and ginger ale, the bartender told me they don't actually have tito's vodka. No big deal I just wish my server told me that so I could choose which alternate vodka I wanted. When she served me the drink it was awful. I asked her what it was, she said " we don't actually have ginger ale so we "make" it by putting in sprite and a splash of coke!!! I had to laugh!! She actually believed she was creating ginger ale by mixing sprite and coke! Too funny. Not to servers: if u don't have the item, just tell us!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I went with friends for a birthday dinner and it was amazing. Most of us were there for the first time, and we all enjoyed it very much. Delicous food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingisabel165Dined on 9/19/2014If what all matters, it the scene and the hot spot place - Then maybe this is the place. The service is good, the noise level high. But if you are like me and what you are is a foodie in search for the perfect flavor, this restaurant is not it. The food was barely commercially acceptable, nothing exciting there and in my opinion a lower copycat of the big sister LolitaSpecial Features:
- wasnt happyrichphDined on 9/18/2014WASNT A GOOD EXPERIENCE. I REQUESTED FOR QUIET TABLE AWAY FROM TRAFFIC, KITCHEN, BATHROOM. I TOLD U GUYS IT WAS A SPECIAL OCCASSION. WE WERE SAT RIGHT NEXT TO KITCHEN N NEXT TO US WE HAD A FAMILY OF 6 WITH SMALL CHILDREN. I REQUESTED FOR A BDAY DESERT. WE NEVER GOT THAT EITHER. SERVICE WAS LESS THAN AVERAGE. AND WE HAD TO KEEP HEARING THE WAITERS HANGING OUT BY KITCHEN LAUGHING HAVING THEIR FUN.. CUZ IT WAS A RATHER SLOW NIGHT. FOR A THURSDAY. THANK YOU FOR READINGSpecial Features:
- Fantastic experienceMattandgiorgioDined on 9/17/2014Service was beyond amazing. Our waiter Jordan made sure everything was perfect and special for us as we were celebrating our anniversary. From the glass of champagne to toast our anniversary to the delicious food, tasty Martinis and wine, and the spectacular decor, we loved our experience. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceHAS1VIPDined on 9/16/2014We were a table of 10 for lunch restaurant wad almost empty as we went 11:30 am still service was very slow and un professional. ....meanwhile food was good....the place is really invitingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantDiningwithFamilyDined on 9/8/2014This was an unexpected finding for a special occasion small dinner for our family and I can only say very nice things about our experience in all aspects: location, parking, hours, atmosphere, food, service and prices. Place looks very romantic, menu is extensive with a good variety of tasty dishes reasonable priced, staff is pleasant and attentive and makes you feel welcomed. I highly recommend this restaurant to couples, families and anyone looking for the nice restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerAnipoo25Dined on 9/6/2014Had reservations for party of 8 but ended up with 9 and they were very accommodating - the server was super nice and recommend the wine, had a great time celebrating my nieces visiting from Colombia, S.A.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpassed all expectations!jackVIPDined on 9/5/2014Read many of the open table reviews about Love is Blind which gave us a high level of expectations. All were true, excellent choice, we drove by this place many times, first time we went and were not disappointed at all, great service, food, price, ambiance, everything was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place, Great ServiceGreatPlaceDined on 9/5/2014I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. The Tuna Tarta, Pinot Noir, and American Dream Dessert were fantastic --- they were only surpassed by the quality of service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ecclectic decor, nice gables placeElenaDined on 9/5/2014Croquettes are delicious be could be larger. They were almost microscopic :/. The Nutella pizza dessert was yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Had a really nice time and recommend to all my friends. Great food,service, and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh and funTspiegyDined on 8/30/2014Something for everyone! Many healthy creative choices. Fun drinks with great names! Excellent concept well executed.Special Features:
- Great Experiencenhern05Dined on 8/30/2014Great overall experience at this restaurant. My Girlfriend and I loved this place and will plan to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timettumaDined on 8/30/2014This is our 3 rd time in the restaurant and we went to celebrate my mother's in law birthday. Everything was fine except the seating, we were given very low chairs and table which are very uncomfortable for older people. We had reservations but we were told no other tables were availableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time at love is blindBrendaDined on 8/30/2014I want to start off by saying how friendly the staff was . From the minute we pulled up for valet till the very last moment we received our check. The prices are great and include an appetizer. We celebrated a birthday there in which we brought our own cake and they do charge $1.00 pp which is understandable. However our first time experience was great! Will be back soon.☺ great ambiance the decode and theme is beautifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome brunchVanessaDined on 8/30/2014The brunch was delicious especially the short ribs Benedict! We had some really great bloody Mary's as well. The service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many !! Top Service top waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014Service is all !! And after is The Rest , food etc !!! All was fantásticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amor15Dined on 8/27/2014A good place , service and dinner perfect. I like the ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.