Love Is Blind
225 Altara Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33146Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Love Is Blind
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.loveisblindrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3057740985x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30-11pm
Friday: 11:30 - 1:00am
Saturday: 10am - 1:00am
Sunday: 10:00pm - 10pm
Lunch Monday - Friday 11:30 - 4:00pm
Brunch Sat - Sun 10:00 - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, International
- Executive Chef: Antonio Sucre
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate private and semi-private parties for 40-70 people in the restaurant with some restrictions. We also have an upper terrace private area that can be rented for large events.
- Private Party Contact: Alejandra or Guillermo 3054033103x
A word from Love Is Blind
Love is blind is located in Coral Gables at the Collection building. It offers an affordable fine dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Love Is Blind reviews from OpenTable diners
135 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (79)special occasion (72)good for groups (69)fit for foodies (48)vibrant bar scene (42)neighborhood gem (39)hot spot (32)great for brunch (30)late-night find (25)great for lunch (24)notable wine list (22)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (6)Show More
- Excellent food and service!DanLVIPDined on 10/17/2014A great find! Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentTakiDined on 10/12/2014Foods were great,a good wine list ,and service was very good. There was a party going on and music was too loud. They could not accommodate our request due to the party. We went outdoor. It was not hot, enough breeze was there and nice. We had a great time.Special Features:
- Excellent dining placeIcehardDined on 10/10/2014Excellent atmosphere, easy self park or valet, mall close by to hangout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing design,great romantic spotnonoka91Dined on 10/9/2014Breathtaking ambiance, friendly, professional staff, beautiful establishment with delicious food and very nice wine selection. We loved every minute. Will be returning with friends, have been recommending to everyone ever since. Thank you for the memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now I like Blind Dates!CrazyAboutDinningDined on 10/9/2014Love is Blind is a good experience since you get in there all feels like something good is going to happen. Appettizers: definitly recommend Huevos Rotos and Burratina Salad... Entree : Applewood Short Rib... Uhnmmm was fantastic!! please try Pasta that is Not Pasta with Salmon Yummi!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeJC25Dined on 10/7/2014Beautiful place and design. High quality food and services.Special Features:
- Fun and FunkyDecoDCS72VIPDined on 10/5/2014We met up here for brunch with a group when visiting the Miami area. The entree selections were unique, huge and amazingly delicious. The breakfast calzone and chicken and waffles were two favorites among our group. The Mojitos were delicious as well as the specialty cocktails. The decor is fun and funky and the staff were attentive and polite. We would all definitely go here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another gem restaurantDrPigDined on 9/27/2014They belong to a chain of restaurants called passion...been to all of their restaurants, all have the same gorgeous decorations and amazing service with a side of delicious food...def recommend over and overSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not badSusaDined on 9/21/2014Not exceptional either. Salmon was undercooked and returned twice and finally gave up. At least they removed it from the bill and brought dessert for free. The rest of the food was from normal to some very tasty. Service was good. Would not recommend when so many options are available.Special Features:
- Service is lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014Food and ambiance are nice. Service leaves something to be desired. Server got both our drink and dinner orders incorrect. I ordered a Tito's & vodka. She brought me a vodka sprite. After dinner I went to the bar and ordered a tito's and ginger ale, the bartender told me they don't actually have tito's vodka. No big deal I just wish my server told me that so I could choose which alternate vodka I wanted. When she served me the drink it was awful. I asked her what it was, she said " we don't actually have ginger ale so we "make" it by putting in sprite and a splash of coke!!! I had to laugh!! She actually believed she was creating ginger ale by mixing sprite and coke! Too funny. Not to servers: if u don't have the item, just tell us!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I went with friends for a birthday dinner and it was amazing. Most of us were there for the first time, and we all enjoyed it very much. Delicous food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wasnt happyrichphDined on 9/18/2014WASNT A GOOD EXPERIENCE. I REQUESTED FOR QUIET TABLE AWAY FROM TRAFFIC, KITCHEN, BATHROOM. I TOLD U GUYS IT WAS A SPECIAL OCCASSION. WE WERE SAT RIGHT NEXT TO KITCHEN N NEXT TO US WE HAD A FAMILY OF 6 WITH SMALL CHILDREN. I REQUESTED FOR A BDAY DESERT. WE NEVER GOT THAT EITHER. SERVICE WAS LESS THAN AVERAGE. AND WE HAD TO KEEP HEARING THE WAITERS HANGING OUT BY KITCHEN LAUGHING HAVING THEIR FUN.. CUZ IT WAS A RATHER SLOW NIGHT. FOR A THURSDAY. THANK YOU FOR READINGSpecial Features:
- Fantastic experienceMattandgiorgioDined on 9/17/2014Service was beyond amazing. Our waiter Jordan made sure everything was perfect and special for us as we were celebrating our anniversary. From the glass of champagne to toast our anniversary to the delicious food, tasty Martinis and wine, and the spectacular decor, we loved our experience. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceHAS1VIPDined on 9/16/2014We were a table of 10 for lunch restaurant wad almost empty as we went 11:30 am still service was very slow and un professional. ....meanwhile food was good....the place is really invitingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantDiningwithFamilyDined on 9/8/2014This was an unexpected finding for a special occasion small dinner for our family and I can only say very nice things about our experience in all aspects: location, parking, hours, atmosphere, food, service and prices. Place looks very romantic, menu is extensive with a good variety of tasty dishes reasonable priced, staff is pleasant and attentive and makes you feel welcomed. I highly recommend this restaurant to couples, families and anyone looking for the nice restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerAnipoo25Dined on 9/6/2014Had reservations for party of 8 but ended up with 9 and they were very accommodating - the server was super nice and recommend the wine, had a great time celebrating my nieces visiting from Colombia, S.A.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpassed all expectations!jackVIPDined on 9/5/2014Read many of the open table reviews about Love is Blind which gave us a high level of expectations. All were true, excellent choice, we drove by this place many times, first time we went and were not disappointed at all, great service, food, price, ambiance, everything was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place, Great ServiceGreatPlaceDined on 9/5/2014I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. The Tuna Tarta, Pinot Noir, and American Dream Dessert were fantastic --- they were only surpassed by the quality of service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ecclectic decor, nice gables placeElenaDined on 9/5/2014Croquettes are delicious be could be larger. They were almost microscopic :/. The Nutella pizza dessert was yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Had a really nice time and recommend to all my friends. Great food,service, and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh and funTspiegyDined on 8/30/2014Something for everyone! Many healthy creative choices. Fun drinks with great names! Excellent concept well executed.Special Features:
- Great Experiencenhern05Dined on 8/30/2014Great overall experience at this restaurant. My Girlfriend and I loved this place and will plan to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timettumaDined on 8/30/2014This is our 3 rd time in the restaurant and we went to celebrate my mother's in law birthday. Everything was fine except the seating, we were given very low chairs and table which are very uncomfortable for older people. We had reservations but we were told no other tables were availableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time at love is blindBrendaDined on 8/30/2014I want to start off by saying how friendly the staff was . From the minute we pulled up for valet till the very last moment we received our check. The prices are great and include an appetizer. We celebrated a birthday there in which we brought our own cake and they do charge $1.00 pp which is understandable. However our first time experience was great! Will be back soon.☺ great ambiance the decode and theme is beautifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome brunchVanessaDined on 8/30/2014The brunch was delicious especially the short ribs Benedict! We had some really great bloody Mary's as well. The service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many !! Top Service top waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014Service is all !! And after is The Rest , food etc !!! All was fantásticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amor15Dined on 8/27/2014A good place , service and dinner perfect. I like the ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!loveditDined on 8/22/2014Again we had a wonderful time, enjoyed the food and the ambiance, highly recommend itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service. fun atmosphere305RSVPVIPDined on 8/22/2014The third restaurant from the owners of Dolores/Lolita & Crazy About Is the best one yet. Good, reasonably priced food in a great, funky space with candles galore, and the service could not have been any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnermiamigirlDined on 8/21/2014The food was great, the restaurant was beautiful. Our waiters (Cesar) sense of humor was not appreciated. He was very sarcastic and rude. I had to ask for water several times. When we ordered a bottle of wine he looked at my boyfriend and I with a bad face. Before coming to the restaurant I called and advised it was a birthday dinner, the waiter acted as if he was unaware and sarcastically said the front desk girls are gone let me call them and see if they answer. I did not appreciate his comments at all. From the moment he approached our table I wanted to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014The place was neat, the services great and the food amazing, but the company was the best of the night oh yeah she was BEAUTIFUL and happy..Special Features:
- The Proposal!NMTechDined on 8/16/2014I proposed to my fiancé here, great atmosphere, romantic, and perfect for date nights, anniversaries, or just a night out with family. Servers are very courteous and the food was great. Try the croquetas! And the American Dream dessert! I had the best salmon which was not burnt and cooked as it should be. At the end of the evening, the manager thanked me for choosing their restaurant for the proposing to mum fiancé there and I feel like I will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a romantic timesuoliva0815Dined on 8/15/2014My husband and I went to Love is blind for our 5th wedding anniversary. The place is very romantic. Lighting and decor make it just right. Because it was our anniversary we received 2 champagne glasses, which was a nice touch. Our waiter was very attentive and made helpful suggestions. The only negative aspect of the night was the fact that we were seated close to the bar area and there were some noisy people who caused some distraction. The food was good, not outstanding. The price is average for the area where the restaurant is located, but for the experience we found it to be ok. I suggest the Serrano Ham croquettes. Overall it was a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I used to rave about this placeAudrey1Dined on 8/15/2014Great evnviroment. Until this visit. Came for a friends birthday our waiter was excellence the good was amazing. However we received the absolute worst service from the GENERAL MANAGER who happen to be in that night. I have never received such rude service like that. Not even at a fast food restaurant. She had our server come back and forth as her middle man to relay messages. Instead of coming up to us. She did not allow us to grab a drink at the bar cause we were already seated. That's not what got us upset it was her attitude towards it. And because of that I don't believe I will be coming back to this restaurantSpecial Features:
- AReviewAReviewDined on 8/15/2014Quircky and fun with a great menu and delicious food. A tribute to its sister restaurants. Sound carries, and it was fairly noisy at a lunch 1:30 in the afternoon. Not the place for good conversation, but definitely a place not to miss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad bad bad serviceMigjaggerDined on 8/10/2014Our waitress was awful with service, took almost 20 minutes to get our drinks. The worst part is the restaurant was almost empty, no excuse for bad service. Ordered a stella beer, and she gave me a mahau. Even after I had just had to remind her for our drinks. The bread for the table was cold, like refrigerator cold. I ordered the salmon al sal, and it was very mediocre. The mashed potatoes were hard, i had to use a knife to cut mashed potatoes! Our drinks were never refilled, nor was our water even. The only thing the place has going for it is the decor, thats it. Food and service is very poor, especially for the price. Will not be coming back again.Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodie101Dined on 8/10/2014Love this place, better than driving to Brickell for Lolita or Crazy About you. Excellent customer service, and delicious food..... St. German Cocktail is my favorite!Special Features:
- Great Experience!loveditDined on 8/8/2014Loved the place, the atmosphere, the décor. The service from our server, Gonzalo, was outstanding. We made excellent choices when ordering from the menu. Had a wonderful time, I have already recommended it to friends and will certainly go again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedWolverine1Dined on 8/3/2014The food and service were poor. My family and I were quite disappointed. This property was not as good as their other two restaurants.
- Group BrunchBrunchgoerDined on 8/3/2014I coordinated a Sunday Brunch with a party of 8, we were a bit late and waiting a few minutes to be seated. The food was great, I had the "huevos rotos" eggs and potatoes for appetizer and chicken and waffles for entree which was really good. Mimosas are $0.99! but our server kept disappearing. We ordered American Dream brownie sundae for dessert and it was good and the presentation was nice. Everyone enjoyed their meal except the service was almost obsolete.Special Features: