Louie Mack's Steakhouse
5700 South Florida Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33813Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Louie Mack's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lmsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 8636196500
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Wade Pendergrass
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whatever the occasion, our goal at Louie Mack’s Steakhouse is to make your private party an event to remember. Whether it is a business meeting, bridal or baby shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding, anniversary, holiday party or one of the many other important days in your life, we are here for you. Sit back and relax while Louie Mack’s does all the planning from the audio video equipment, entertainment, and décor to the customized menus we do for every private party.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Fisher 863-838-4081
- Entertainment: Every Friday and Saturday Night starting at 8PM Louie Mack's features the best live music in the area. We have a rotating schedule of local bands from Polk County, Tampa and Orlando. For more info call us!
- Special Events: Join us at Louie Mack’s for our monthly wine events.
Wine Events are the 1st & 3rd Thursday of evey month
They run from 6pm - 8pm.
Limited seats available, make your reservations today.
Seats for wine tasting and wine pairing events are $59.95 each.
A word from Louie Mack's Steakhouse
Louie Mack's restaurant in Lakeland, FL is unique in providing guests with a choice of having their steaks prepared on our custom made 11 foot wood burning grill or in a trademark steakhouse radiant broiler. Either way, you are sure to enjoy the finest steak in Polk County. We age our own steaks up to 28 days and individually cut them daily to ensure tenderness and quality. Our wide variety of fresh fish is delivered fresh each morning to our restaurant. To complement your meal, choose from the largest selection of wines,beers or spirits in the area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Louie Mack's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- Outstanding sevice & foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013Outstanding sevice & food quality. Atmosphere is classy enough, yet not too formal. Was better than some of the high end steak restaurants I've tried in large cities, and a much better value.Special Features:
- A definite four star steakhouse!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013A definite four star steakhouse! Delicious food, wonderful , caring waitstaff. A great place for a date, birthday, or any special day!Special Features:
- Quality of steak was suspect.24DinnerVIPDined on 1/14/2013Quality of steak was suspect. If I should return would probably avoid the beef dishes. An inebriated patron took away from the experience. Service was excellent.
- Maybe It Was An Off NightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/12/2013The menu and servers both stressed how steaks were supposed to be when rare, medium, well, etc. All 3 of our steaks were overcooked. They were edible and tasted good, but they were not medium like we ordered. One was medium well and the other 2 were well done. My son ordered grilled chicken from the children's menu and was given fried chicken. The prices were high but the food was not on a par with some of the other upscale steakhouses in the Tampa Bay area. It was not terrible, but not worth the price. The music on the sound system was also not what I would associate with a fine dining restaurant. Even my college aged son commented on the music.
- Food and service were veryFredDined on 12/31/2012Food and service were very good. Only issue we had relates to our reservation.. we arrived on time and they asked us to wait for ten minutes. We told them we would wait at bar and after 25 minutes no one had come to get us. It was apparent when we went back to ask the status that their coming to get us was not imminent but they did seat us at that time. Waitress was A + as was our steaks.
- I was very disappointed inOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012I was very disappointed in the food not a good experience.
- A Great Disappointment!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012We arrived on time with reservation in hand and after some fumbling with where to seat us they decided to put us in the bar at a table for four the was elevated and our feet would have been off the floor and dangling. We are all older than 70! We ask for a different table. After some delay they seated us in the main dining room at a table for 6? Many empty table for four were available but no they put us at a table for 6 that made conversation among us difficult. The restaurant never filled all of the other available tables while we were there. A stupid management and we all decided never to return to this restaurant!