101 Point Grove Road
Southwick, MA 01077Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 4135693466
- Hours of Operation:
Thursday: 11:30am - 12:00am, Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00am, Sunday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Live music all weekend long.
A word from Louie B's
Located on historic Lake Congamond, Louie B's serves fresh seafood, prime rib, salads, sandwiches and more! This causal restaurant features a large outdoor deck and hosts live music all weekend long! Please check out our website for this summer's band line-up. Louie B's is the perfect host to large groups and private parties. Open Thursday through Sunday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Louie B's reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (3)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Enjoyable summer eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Food was fantastic, service was super, atmosphere was amazing, music was memorable...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great entertainmentReviewLady1Dined on 7/20/2014Band was named Relentless. Great sound. Great to dancing lakeside!Special Features:
- Very livelyCountessVIPDined on 7/5/2014Lot's of big groups over the 4th weekend. Many boaters came to shore. Fun crowd...band was great! If you are looking for intimate dining; not the place . But to put together a few people is perfect. Our server was very nice and although relatively new did a good job and with a smile and appreciation.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Louie B's reviews archive.
- Not thrilleddebashDined on 8/25/2013Don't like the menu anymore not what it used to be! Nothing good to choose from, you have to wait forever for another drink when needed. Wondering if new owners, we used to come there all of the time and there is no updates and definitely needed. The only decent thing is the music outside during the Summer.
- First off our server was friendly,ElaineDined on 8/3/2013First off our server was friendly, informative and very efficient. The food was good, there were no complaints except that they do not serve coffee, so we made the best of it and had another drink, Our son had the "Muscles". The menu read "one pound of muscles".... there was a lot more than that on his plate. We had a lot of fun, but......if you plan on going there for a quiet evening you have picked the wrong spot, it's very loud with music and people enjoying themselves thoroughly.Special Features: