9487 Harding Avenue
Surfside, FL 33154Neighborhood:
KosherPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lotusmia.com/
- Phone: 3053978062
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Kosher, Asian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Lotus Miami
Come experience one of Miami's only kosher asian restaurant and see what everyone around Surfside already seems to know.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lotus Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
- Kosher Pan Asian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/26/2014Often saying less is better. The food, service, atmosphere was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/26/2013The service was excellent. Very home feeling and intimate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was just average.ReesaspiecesDined on 12/26/2013The food was just average. It took a long time to get our main courses and the portions were very small. I feel there are much better restaurants4 out there.
- Gone downMoishDined on 12/26/2013They seem to have brought the operation in house and do not have the Asian chef that was so delicate and so innovative anymore. Down to chicken soup rather than coconut milk. Very noisy. Service is all family as well. I hope that they last
- KOSHER CHINESE AT IT'S WORSTShellyS38VIPDined on 12/12/2013Poorly prepared food. Lack luster service with attitude. Something should be done.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/29/2013The restaurant was a very nice experience for my family and I. The service was just right and the food was tasty and presented well. I recommend the Tuna Poke.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We very much enjoyed the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/1/2013We very much enjoyed the food and comfortable dining room. Very good food, lovely presentation, good selection of beer and wine. Nice fusion concept, well executed. A bit pricey, but a nice, satisfying evening. We happened to be there on a quiet evening, but I don't believe it would be overly noisy at other times.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/10/2013We went there a couple of weeks ago and it was perfect. The food was delicious and fresh, it was pretty busy but the nice waiter was able to find us a table. The waiter knew what he was talking about when we asked him what he recommended. the price are very affordable, and once again the food was simply amazing! since i discovered this place i have been going there two times a week! you guys should definitely try itSpecial Features:
- Not recommended!!FoodLoverVIPDined on 3/4/2013While the food did have good flavors, NONE was freshly made. Everything had been warmed up. This is not acceptable for a restaurant, a caterer yes, but not a restaurant. It's unfortunate as the menu seemed to have great promise. The lack of patrons attest to this. We should have noticed this before ordering.
- Excellent food and warm atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/18/2013Excellent food and warm atmosphere. Always pleasant whether indoor or outdoor. Have eaten here both with and without kids.Special Features:
- When we ate there the firstOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2012When we ate there the first time Food was great and service excellent. This time we came with friends. Restaurant smelled, so we ate outside, Service was poor and food was not good. Had to return one of the dishes Cannot recommend to friends. It embarrassed us since we recommended it.
- Food and service were bothOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2012Food and service were both quite good, but we were there on a Sunday night and it was completely empty (we were literally the only people there), which was a little off putting.
- we have enjoyed it since itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2012we have enjoyed it since it opened & are glad to see that it was busy this last time we were there. I hope it was just a slow start to a long run.Special Features:
- Nice PlaceMikeEVIPDined on 3/31/2012They dont open until rather late (at least for me) but once we arrived, we were greeted with a smile and enjoyed our evening.Special Features: