Lotus Grill & Noodles
4041 Campbell Ave
Arlington, VA 22206Neighborhood:
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
Lotus Grill & Noodles
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lotusgrillnoodles.com/
- Phone: 7035662173x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vietnamese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Chef Ty Quach & Chef Phuoc Nguyen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: If you'd have a private dining party for a group of at least 50-60 people for a special occasion, then we can discuss to reserve the entire restaurant either lunch or dinner time for your party.
- Private Party Contact: Tony 7036279888x
- Entertainment: Soft music & sometime energetic music (American, French & Vietnamese) in the background for your relaxation & music enjoyment.
A word from Lotus Grill & Noodles
Lotus Grill & Noodles cuisine style is French-Vietnamese style, specializing in Beef Noodle Soup or "Phở", grilled rice dishes and grilled vermicelli bowls and many more. With a full menu from appetizers to lunch and dinner, you'll find something for everyone of all ages. You can choose from appetizers such as Crispy Spring rolls, Summer rolls, Calamari, Viet Chicken Wings etc. We do carry Viet sandwiches ("bánh mì"), especially grilled chicken/beef/shrimp "bánh mì" - you could not find many places in town to offer this! People love our weekday lunch specials since you'll get a reasonable price of an excellent lunch package to fill you up with delicious and healthy foods w/drinks. This is our quick and convenient way for office workers to enjoy their good lunches in less time. You should try our special Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (or "Bún Bò Huế") with a saté sauce. It is our customer's favorite for its hot spicy beef broth.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lotus Grill & Noodles reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- yellow curry glopsylvieDined on 10/3/2014Yellow curry seafood dish: While the seafood seemed good and fresh, the yellow curry sauce was glop, barely seasoned. I had asked about vegetables in the curry, perhaps bok choy or snow peas, and I got the frozen carrot and pea mix. An appetizer of shrimp spring roll was good with a large shrimp rolled up in crispy wrap and attractively presented. Service was pleasant and attentive. Barely anyone else was in this restaurant on a very busy Friday night among the other Shirlington restaurants.
- Just the besteatwellDined on 8/8/2014When we arrived we found the power partially out. It was dark and a little warm. We thought about leaving. Luckily we didn't! I had the summer rolls and they were hands down the best ever. The greens were crisp and tasty and with the peanut sauce...yumm! I had the pork Bahn Mi (did I spell that right?) and it was really excellent as well. I have been there before and it was always good, but this was a spectacular way to overcome adversity. Wonderful! Will be going back soon! By the way, I gave the ambiance 5 stars in spite of the power outage because we were treated so well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Lotus Grill & Noodles reviews archive.
- Fine Dining at a Good PriceAsiaHandDined on 5/11/2014The food was superb as was the service (attentive but not obtrusive) and the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. The pho was deliecious as was the mango Chicken and the beef with crispy noodles. The strong iced coffee served with condensed milk was some of the finest we've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.