Lottinville's Restaurant and Bar
801 Signal Ridge Dr
Edmond, OK 73013Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Lottinville's Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lottinvillesrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4053412244
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Breakfast and Brunch: 10:30am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Santiago Luna
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Mr. Rabin Bhandari 4053412244
A word from Lottinville's Restaurant and Bar
Just north of Oklahoma City, Lottinvilles Restaurant and Bar has been providing fine dining and high-end service in a relaxed atmosphere for over a decade. Let us show you what we can do when we bring together contemporary American flavors with a southwest touch, an extensive wine list and the finest aged steaks served in the state. Our 6,500 square foot dining room makes the ideal location for a comfortable lunch, dinner with family and friends or an intimate night out with someone special. A private dining room next to our wine cellar provides a quiet spot for smaller get-togethers, and the Board Room gives you the chance to host meetings or special events. If you haven't let our team of chefs cook dinner for you at our private Kitchen Table, you haven't had the best dining experience Oklahoma has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lottinville's Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (17)romantic (15)neighborhood gem (14)good for groups (12)great for lunch (11)great for brunch (7)fit for foodies (6)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- Lucky find!BirdiegirlVIPDined on 9/18/2014Visiting the area for a long weekend and searching for something local, we came across this restaurant. The food was delicious and the service outstanding. Almost went back the next evening! Wish we had!Special Features:
- A favoritekatyVIPDined on 8/25/2014Lottinville's is one of my favorite restaurants. We were there on a quiet evening and had great service. They have made some changes to their menu and removed one of my favorite dishes. Hope they will bring back the Shrimp and Grits!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for date night:)KyrappleDined on 8/2/2014We enjoyed our experience at Lottinvilles so much. Great date night dinner. We got a semi-secluded corner booth and the food was wonderful. Priced just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday DinnerLove2dineoutVIPDined on 8/1/2014We had a group of 15 for my daughter's birthday dinner Friday night and had a wonderful evening. The staff went above and beyond keeping the cake I had delivered in the kitchen then presenting it with sparklers after our meal. Stephanie even cut and served the cake for us too! Our party ranged in age from 11 months to 88 (seriously) and there were plenty of menu options for all palettes. I had the Sugarplum for a cocktail and it was amazing as well. Keep up the great work Lottinville's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great business lunch place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014We had a wonderful experience for lunch recently at Lottinvilles. My guest had the soup special of the day, it was some kind of steak soup and he raved about it. My other guest had the coyote chicken and loved it too. Great place to take prospective clients to lunch.Special Features:
- We Love Lottinvilles!FrantasticDined on 7/26/2014The dining room is always comfortable in summer, friendly and helpful staff, the food is always perfect! This is one of our favorite Edmond restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant, casual-formal, fine diningOKCAdvisor1Dined on 7/21/2014Lottinville's is a good option for when you want finer dining without the high-end cost. Good for a night out or special occasions, and also fine enough for dinner with clients without the high cost of other well-known upscale restaurants in the metro area. Quiet and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/19/2014Hadn't eaten at Lottinville's since it relocated. The setting, decor and ambiance are very pleasant and attractive. Our server, Frances, was exceptional; very pleasant, attentive, just the right touch of friendliness and reserve. The food unfortunately was "nothing special": the Mediterranean pasta dish not very flavorful; the Ahi tuna, bland without any crust or sauce; my father-in-law liked the cornmeal-crusted tilapia however. Overall, the food didn't live up to the setting or the great service.
- OutstandingDatenightDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I are always trying to find a place to go where the food and service are on par with each other this is one of the only place in the OKC metro where the food was great and the service matched the menu was not overwhelming so choices were easy to make the presentation was great the manager and waitress were phenomenal at meeting and exceeding our expectations we can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014Waitpersons were very friendly and helpful. Presentation of food was excellent, meat loaf and pork chops were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovetofinedineDined on 7/14/2014We loved the wine tasting dinner! I invited two other couples and we will be joining you again next month. Our two other couples had never been to your restaurant and they were surprised and pleased with the food wine and service. Thanks for the great experience.Special Features:
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014We celebrated our 52nd Wedding Anniversary here and it was great. The special dessert as a celebration was great. They do try new things with food that are interesting and tasty.Special Features:
- just okvbryaVIPDined on 6/8/2014didn't know Sunday is a brunch. The food was just OK, usually much better.
- MehMelissaVIPDined on 6/6/2014Overpriced for lackluster food. It wasn't awful, but I can get the same meal at a "chain" down the road. We had surf & turf. Our filets were grainy and WAY over cooked. If we go back we will get a much less expensive dish. Lottinvilles has nice food, don't get me wrong, but they pose as a higher end restaurant when they are not. This was the only time we've gone with a reservation, which we wouldn't have needed. It wasn't packed. I resist going every time my hubby suggests it because the teenage hostesses are always so snobby! It hacks me off the second I walk in the door and they act offended & rude I don't have a reservation for their half full restaurant. In fact, it's the only reason we made a reservation this time- so they'd be nice.Special Features:
- LukewarmDined on 6/3/2014My dining experience was good, however my only gripe is that the food is not very hot. I ordered the Chicken that the restaurant is suppose to be known for, along with the mashers and steam Broccoli. At first bite that ruined my whole experience I thought that was certainly a true negative. It maybe awhile before I return, if I pay the price I expect H-O-T food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 110 reviews are from the Lottinville's Restaurant and Bar reviews archive.
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantJmo626Dined on 5/10/2014Neat rustic beams adorn the high ceiling. Fun to eat in the cozy bar however they also have some neat half circle booths in the dining room that are fun to sit in side by side. Steaks are fabulous and the sides are delicious (yummy sweet potatoe mashers, sautéed mushrooms, wedge salad) and I could eat a loaf of that good bread with garlic salt butter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience, Decent FoodGoPokesDined on 4/1/2014The atmosphere and staff were delightful. My food was not prepared correctly the first time but they promptly fixed it and offered a complimentary dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still one of my favs1foreverfoodieDined on 3/28/2014Have been there many times and always loved it. This time, however, the pork chop was tough and the fish overdone. Service was great, as was atmosphere. I'll assume they were just having an off night. I'll definitely continue to eat there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TryfoodfanDined on 3/24/2014Met some friends for dinner before going to a lecture. The restaurant was nice. We were able to arrive a little before the dinner crowd. It was quiet, the décor was nice, and the food was good. One gentleman had the Mediterranean pasta, another had the meatloaf and I had the oven roasted chicken. The portion sizes were good. We were all stuffed. I would definitely come back if I was in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Went for a special occasion, was very pleased. Food was excellent, though it did take a little long to come out. Wine we ordered was also very good. I'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lottinville reviewOKCDOCBDined on 3/18/2014Our party of four sat in the bar. It had a quiet, no hurry feel and atmosphere. The music was place was a little loud for conversation and we mentioned that to our server. He agreed and immediately lowered the volume. Our party decided to each order an appetizer and share. They were all excellent but the Sweet and Spicy Rock Shrimp was the best. They were crispy with a sharp taste. Everyone also enjoyed the Spinach and Artichoke Dip. The wives each ordered wine from an extensive list. They found them to be excellent. They men shared a bucket of beer, which was a very good deal. The service was well-timed but we never felt rushed. Our server was very friendly and did an excellent job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food!Nicksmom123Dined on 3/17/2014The food is good, although I had not been here in a while, I wondered if the bread was still served cold. It is. Why not serve it warm?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Went for a night out to dinner. Made reservation ahead of time. Upon arrival to the restaurant we did have to briefly wait for our table to be set but no more than a couple minutes. Server was very attentive to the table and our meal was brought out in a timely manner. I highly recommend this restaurant for whatever the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food on Valentine's!HappyDinerDined on 2/14/2014We each had one of the specials. The were both great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful nightmsmamaladyDined on 2/14/2014I chose this restaurant for our Valentines day/my birthday celebration. I have not been to Lottinvilles in quite some time. We had the best table in the house, right by the fireplace. Oh it was a dream come true. The waitstaff were very attentive and professional, never rushing us. We were not restricted to a "Valentines day" menu like so many other places. Kudos Lottinvilles!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lottinville's Restaurant in EdmondSoonerDined on 2/14/2014Lottinville's is an outstanding restaurant in Edmond, Oklahoma, just north of Oklahoma City. The atmosphere was super and the food and service exceeded our expectations. Truly a destination restaurant for the Oklahoma City metro area. My wife and I actually live in Oklahoma City. Great place to go on Valentine's Day as we did or any other time.Special Features:
- Great Place for AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/8/2014The food is always served promptly and made to order. Wonderful wine selection and very cozy atmosphere. Definitely one of the top restaurants in the state.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday/Farewell CelebrationNearlyTwinsDined on 1/24/2014First time back to this location under Lottinville's management. Years ago, my husband and I celebrated a wedding anniversary when Cascatta's was at that location. Enjoyed the food, but menu was rather "Pricey." Also celebrated a birthday at old Lottinville's location, but found it very dark and dismal. Now however, the great location together with more affordable menu makes this our new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceLuvanatmosphere1Dined on 1/11/2014Everything was fabulous at Lottinvilles except the service. They forgot our drinks, water kept getting dry, and they rushed us to clear our tab. HmmmmmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and great flavor....NearbyVIPDined on 1/11/2014We have eaten here many times as we visit the area and have always enjoyed the quiet evening and unigue selections at Lottinville's. We were a small group and tried the shrimp, fish, pork and beef entrees. Everyone got what they wanted and it was all very enjoyable. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placecorvettegirlDined on 1/11/2014We saw this place on Discover Oklahoma, so we drove up from Tulsa to try it. Great food selections, good wine and our server was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Enjoyable EveningSchatziDined on 1/10/2014Friends joined us for dinner at Lottinville's Friday evening and we all had a very enjoyable experience. The specialty that evening was stuffed tilapia and it was excellent. Our server was friendly and attentive and the noise level in the restaurant, although nearly full, was very acceptable. A very good choice for a somewhat casual evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okay...hurleygirlDined on 1/4/2014My husband and I chose Lottinville's for a postponed New Year's Eve dinner and we went there last Saturday. This was our second time at Lottinville's, and while the atmosphere and decor continues to impress the food this time was lacking. My husband ordered trout and he said it was "okay." I ordered a filet, and I appreciate that they immediately asked me to cut into it to see if it was to my liking because unfortunately it was overdone. The chef brought me a new steak within a reasonable amount of time along with a complimentary shrimp side order and it was cooked perfectly this time, but my husband was almost through with his meal by then. Overall the service was good with a nice atmosphere, but it was definitely too pricey for the food.Special Features:
- I was disappointed. The lastOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/15/2013I was disappointed. The last time I went to Lottinville's, it was crowded and the food was good. This time, it was almost empty, service was slow, and the food was just okay....but it was fairly pricey. Our first waitress just didn't come back after she first came to our table. After about ten minutes, we found someone and asked about her and they said she got busy with another bigger table and they would send someone else to take care of us....what?? Not good. Two of us ordered chicken fried steak and they were out...said they just sold the last one...probably while we were waiting for our waitress to come back. So we had to pick something else which was just okay. It was a special occasion, 25th birthday, and quite disappointing
- Once you experience Lottinville'sUSAJCRDined on 12/13/2013Once you experience Lottinville's you'll be a regular customer. Very friendly wait staff and attention to detail. Our steaks were prepared to perfection and the s'more presentation for desert was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacey was a great waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/12/2013Lacey was a great waitress and the food was wonderful. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MOSTLY goodHopelessromanticDined on 12/7/2013Made the reservation online/specified was our anniversary and would appreciate a quiet table. Arrived 12 min early to an almost empty restaurant (weather outside freezing) and were immediately seated next to the outside door! After salads served, got up and asked hostesses (two) if they noticed my note in the booking. Head hostess looked into computer and THEN noted my anniversary request, and apologized profusely. Every time outside door opened, we got an icy blast of air....not to mention wait staff CONSTANTLY parading by. No reason to put ANYONE next to the door, much less someone who specified a meal for privacy. Waitress totally forgot forks for dessert and we had to get them ourselves. Food however.......was excellent :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Came with the family. HadAecfVIPDined on 11/16/2013Came with the family. Had great service with great food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- extremely salty chicken fried steakOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2013extremely salty chicken fried steak and not edible
- Great for a groupsajwifeDined on 10/21/2013Menu options are varied. Portions are right-sized. Food prep is super. Steaks perfect. Side choices excellent for every diner. Presentation is good. Good value for this $$-$$$ restaurant. Lottinville's accepts reservations, making it a good choice for groups of 8-12 guests, and were seated in an area which could easily seat twice that number. It's worth the drive, even in traffic. Our waiter was timely, courteous and accurate. We didn't have to ask for or wait on refills, or wait for bill. Great evening. We are repeat customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.