Los Vaqueros - Stockyards
2629 N Main St
Fort Worth, TX 76164-7143Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Los Vaqueros - Stockyards
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.losvaqueros.com/stockyards/
- Phone: 8176241511x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Johnny Cisneros
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Is there a special event in your future? Let us do the work. From an intimate gathering in your home, to large corporate functions, or an elegant wedding reception, our staff will attend to every detail.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Nieto 8176241511x
A word from Los Vaqueros - Stockyards
Welcome to Los Vaqueros - in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards - the original location of our family-owned and operated restaurants. For the Cisneros family, the preparation of Mexican food is an art, and one that’s been passed down for 3 generations. We’re dedicated to old world quality, family recipes and fresh ingredients, and creating the delicious Mexican dishes you’ve come to love. Join us for brunch, lunch, dinner or cocktails, or let us plan your next special event, catered party or wedding ceremony in the authentic surroundings of old Mexico.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Los Vaqueros - Stockyards reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (8)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- turn awaycrazytexanDined on 7/19/2014Husband and I were celebrating our one year wedding anniversary. Iwanted something nice yet within our budget. So as I was looking online I saw this place and looked online. Saw they were requesting reservations. I looked to see about prices and saw it wasn't too bad so I booked our reservation. We get inside and hear country music being played. Nah I didn't hear that right? Then we went to sit down. I looked around and saw country decor and heard the music. I hought we were at the wrong place. Then I looked at menu and saw we were at the right place. We ordered and ate. The food at best was tex mex. If I wanted tex mex I would have gone to fuzzy tacos. Husband and I will not go back. I was so disappointed.
- A very enjoyable time!luvinthefoodDined on 7/6/2014We took our Grand-daughter to your restaurant for her 23rd bday. She loves Mexican food and so do my husband and myself. We were not disappointed!! We loved the food, the outdoor garden was appreciated as you are dog-friendly and we were traveling with our schnauzer and could not have left him the hot car in the summer heat! The fans on the patio helped to keep the atmosphere comfortable as well. The mimosas for a $ were incredible and our server could not have been nicer or more obliging! A very sweet young man and I regret I do not remember his name! Thank you all for a delicious, relaxing, and enjoyable time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group diningDkBradDined on 7/5/2014There were 8 people in our party with reservations and we were extremely crowded in the small space they placed us in beside the wall and the bar, the far side of the restaurant. We had 2 men whom were over 6 feet tall and it was not a comfortable dining experience. The food was great but room needs to be made for a party of people especially when reservations had been made weeks ahead of time.But! Loved the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun place with great foodready2eatDined on 6/7/2014We had a bachelorlette party here and it was amazing. I would highly recommend this place to anyone planning any type of party. Or just for a fun dinner. The food and service was excellent. The atmosphere was very cheerful and entertaining. The only downfall is the parking.Special Features:
- Wouldn't go out of my way againFoodieTAVIPDined on 6/7/2014We thought for our last night in Ft Worth we'd go to the historic Stockyards and this restaurant was recommended by our hotel. While it seems to be a historic restaurant with lots of 'vintage' headshots of bands (who have played there, eaten there? not sure) we were not that impressed with the food. It took twice as long for our cab to get there on the freeway than it did to get us back to the hotel, FYI for directions. It's a big place that caters to large groups and parties, there was a table near us for a bachelorette party with some inappropriate balloons. The salsa and chips were good, but the margaritas taste like they've used the green stuff you freeze. I've had better enchiladas.Special Features:
- exciting and loudilikitDined on 5/23/2014Folks, you can get a real meal deal here and the food is great. I had the most unusual tortilla soup ever .And it was GOOD!Special Features:
- terrible welcome and service...FlyGuyDined on 5/11/2014We arrived on time for our mother's day reservation but were told there would be a 20 minute wait. These folks know how to take a reservation but don't know how to HOLD a reservation. Unacceptable! The waitress was horrible. She spent most of her time and efforts on the table next to us where her family was seated. I had to get up twice to find someone to refill our drinks and bring us salt and pepper. Great food but HORRIBLE service.
- Love it here but..Din2luvDined on 5/3/2014I have always enjoyed going here. But they need a new host. She was very rude! But past that the food and restaurant was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Los Vaqueros - Stockyards reviews archive.