1436 N. Semoran Blvd. (SR 436)
Casselberry, FL 32707Neighborhood:
PeruvianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.losportalesrestaurante.com/
- Phone: 4076814000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday 4 pm to 10 pm .Thursday: 4:00 PM - 2 AM, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM, Sunday: 2:00 PM - 10:00 AM.
- Payment Options: Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Colombian, Seafood, Peruvian
- Executive Chef: Rey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: WE have a good selection of sea food, beef and chicken dishes buffet
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private dining for daytime events. Please call for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Hector Alarcon 4076814000
- Entertainment: Join us on Thursdays after 8pm till 2 am for Karoake, and both Friday and Saturday nights after 9 pm dance the night away with Salsa, Merenge, Disco, and Vallenato.
- Special Events: Karaoke night on Thursdays , Friday and Saturday dance the nigth away Thru:salsa,merenge,cumbia, vallenato,regeton and house music.
A word from Los Portales
When you"re in the mood for a lively atmosphere and great cuisine, be sure to visit Los Portales. We are known for our delightful staff and superb cuisine to include the best ceviche in town. The menu at Los Portales Restaurant features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please your palate. Los Portales Restaurant has established itself as one of the area's favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience. We look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Los Portales reviews from OpenTable diners
- PortalesSanchez77Dined on 12/12/2013Last minute dining turned in to an amazing night with my dinner. Food was spectacular and the service way good. I ate ceviche and was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On walking in to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/11/2012On walking in to the restaurant on a Sunday evening I was a bit nervous and almost walked out. The decor leaves a lot to be desired. I am glad my husband and I stayed though as the service and food turned out to be pretty good. We both had beef dishes with the papas de huancaina as the starter. The drink Chicha Morada is available, but you have to ask for it. This place defiantly qualifies as a "hole in the wall" gem
- Great Local Place & Authentic FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/21/2012The food is authentic. Great list of appetizers and entrees. The Churrasco is one of the best I've tried. If you are hungry, this is a great place to eat as their portions are large.Special Features:
- My wife and I went here forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/6/2011My wife and I went here for our 1 year anniversary. We initially thought, based on the pictures online, that it was a bit less casual than it turned out to be, but that was not an issue. The restaurant has mostly tables with a DJ booth in a corner and a bar to one side. Our waitress was attentive, speaking to my wife in Spanish, and helped us choose an appetizer. The food was delicious! Our ceviche was really top-nop and came in a huge portion. Our main dishes were simple, unpretentious, but deftly executed and tasty. My fish came with a 'seafood' sauce that turned out to have mussels and perfectly cooked octopus in it. All in all, it was fantastic. Great Peruvian cuisine in a casual environment.Special Features:
- You cannot tell a book by its coverYoungatHeartVIPDined on 1/21/2011A Disappointing first look, in a strip mall, away from the mainstream with a not too well-lit parking lot. Place was completely empty when we walked in; and, almost walked out. There was something foreboding about this initial introduction. But, we sat down and waited but a moment before being welcomed by a young lady who took drink orders. Soon, a gentlemen who we believe to be the owner approached with a hearty welcome. He noted our apprehension and tried to make us feel at ease, assuring us the food would be good. We ordered from the menu - beef dishes and seafood dishes. The presentation was simple, the taste was 'Michelin'-esq. This is a traditional South American restaurant with remarkable food in an unremarkable package.Special Features: