Los Angeles Brewing Company
750 S. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90014Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
Los Angeles Brewing Company
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://labrewingco.com/
- Phone: (213) 622-0500
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00pm;
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am-1:00pm
Dinner: Monday- Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Bar open until 2:00 am Thursday-Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Contemporary European, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Carlos Garcia
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will cater to your style.
- Private Party Facilities: VIP private lunch and dining are for two or 75 people.
- Entertainment: Live entertainment with jazz bands and local bands, guitar and piano players after 10pm a live Dj playing lounge music.
A word from Los Angeles Brewing Company
Restaurant lounge, high end sports bar with live entertainment 8 giant HD projectors, and With world famous Chef Carlos Garcia. The best beer selection in town, 100 beers on tap and 30 in bottle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Los Angeles Brewing Company reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not good.kristaleighDined on 8/3/2014Absolutely terrible service. I thought we were on the show boiling point by the end.. but no prize for us. Had to ask multiple times for refills on the bottomless mimosas, as well as water refills and other drink refills. It got so bad that a few people just started going to the bar to get their drinks. Food came out 40 minutes after it was ordered, and was over done, underdone, or just not brought out. One order was missing because the server never put it in, and the second because they ran out of the main ingredient... probably something that should have been communicated before everyone's food came out. Unless they do some serious staff clean-up/training.. I will not recommend this place to anyone.
- Bad Spot75Tastein75triesDined on 8/1/2014Came here to have some beers and food, but as soon as I walked in I walked right out. The place was super hot inside, there was no one at the front to greet us in, there were like 3 bar tenders running around the place like headless chickens. I even sat down at the bar to grab a beer and the bartender just looked at me and grabbed phone and walked away. HA what a joke.
- Terrible service-RoseDined on 6/28/2014Terrible experience No one greeted us at check in desk. After10 minutes We went to the bar to ask and we were told to sit down wherever and someone would come to our table. Sat for 20 minutes and no one came! Got up and asked at bar and was rudely told to continue to wait someone would come eventually! The place was not full- plenty of bartenders no wait staff! Our pary of 4 left along with another couple that was waiting at check in desk for 10 minutes! What a joke! Will never return or recommend but I will lef everyone know about the terrible service!
- A Brewery with no BeerNeneDined on 6/11/2014We went to go watch this for game 4 Kings Vs Rangers. They were out of almost all their beer , and some of their food and it was only 5:30 pm. They have only 3 servers for the entire restaurant and they are running around with no organization and there is zero management to assist or help out. The space is huge and it could be an awesome sports bar. DTLA needs a place to watch sports that is not super touristy. I put in a request for Bar Rescue to come rescue this place. Fingers CrossedSpecial Features:
- Not My ThingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/6/2014Too noisy... Terrible service... Out of House Brew.Special Features:
- Worst Place EverDarahDined on 4/5/2014I have never walked out of a restaurant before. Don't even bother with this one. Seriously. It's not worth it any capacity -- even if it were free. The service was terrible.
- Good food and loved the bottomlessOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/15/2014Good food and loved the bottomless mimosa pricing!! Location is not so great though.Special Features:
- Empty Buildingurbangirl1008Dined on 3/1/2014We went on a rainy Saturday before a show at the Orpheum. The restaurant was empty, and it was freezing cold. They were out of the first 5 beers we tried to order and the food was cafeteria-quality. We left after "appetizers" and found another place down the street.Special Features:
- Watchout for the great drinks!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/3/2012Got there for the soft opening, prices were reasonable, but we over did it, so our bill was alittle on the heavy side.Special Features:
- Amazing L.A. Brewery Co.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2012I loved the history of this place (former Bank of America) special thanks to the host who became our waiter, gave us a little historical run down of the place, made it much more interesting as we soaked in the place. Loved the variety of 100 tap beers, can't wait for the Actual Hard opening of L.A. Brewing Co.Special Features:
- brand new, a few glitches,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/30/2012brand new, a few glitches, but overall a nice bright spot on that corner. service was a little slow for not a way full house and we had to wait for beverages. food was really good. neat location, but with the high ceilings, which look very cool, it is a bit loud. very neat broken glass bar.Special Features:
- Great beer selection. FoodradmanVIPDined on 3/25/2012Great beer selection. Food is not bad, but should improve with time. With all the exposed concrete, PLEASE turn down the music a little.Special Features:
- it's good if you want a simpleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/23/2012it's good if you want a simple beer and to watch the game. The food is terrible and probably microwaved. the garlic fries are decent when they are warm. I wouldn't go back. For a place to be called the LA Brewing Company and not brew beer is one thing, but to serve terrible food like that in a city that prides itself on it's culinary diversity is unacceptable. So disappointing.
- This place was amazing. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012This place was amazing. The chef came out to our table and sent us a complimentary desert-his signature upside down cake. Amazing!!!Special Features: