305 Church Street
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
Latin AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.losamericanos.com/
- Phone: (212) 680-0101
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday- Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American
- Executive Chef: Ryan Skeen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Special Events: Late Night Happy Hour. Drink Specials after 11pm Sunday - Thursday and after 1am Friday & Saturday.
A word from Los Americanos
Latin American Restaurant and Cocktail Bar. Serving dishes inspired by flavors from all over the Latin world - Peru, Cuba, Mexico, Brazil - right in Tribeca. Vintage coffee shop vibe with serious cocktails featuring the Latin Sprits.Continued
Breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner and late night.
Breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner and late night.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Los Americanos reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Heavenly churrosSandyVIPDined on 8/18/2014I love the vibe, the food - everything. But it's the celestial churros that keep us coming back!Special Features:
- Surly and FlavorlessMelKDined on 8/15/2014If you are looking for bad service, flavorless food, and a nasty greeting you should check out Los Americanos! Entered the restaurant and was greeted--or lack thereof--by a hostess who clearly disliked her job. The restaurant was empty and we sat for more than 1/2 hour in a Los Americanos before we got any kind of service (and that was only after I spoke up). Food finally arrives and it is completely flavorless. Ordered a Pisco Sour and the glass stunk of rotten egg. Do yourself a favor and KEEP AWAY FROM LOS AMERICOS. There are plenty of other fine options in this neighborhood.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Los Americanos reviews archive.
- Not just a great locationSchwankyVIPDined on 6/6/2014Picked this for early dinner before going to Soho Rep and were so happy we did. Very welcoming, friendly staff. The drinks menu is longer than the food menu, which was concerning. But the menu, though limited, is so well executed and delicious we will be back.Special Features:
- Good!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/21/2014The stuff was very kind and professional! Two of my friends are vegan and they ordered some vegetable empanadas suggested by the waitress.However, in the first bite they realized there was some cheese in it. They mentioned it to the waitress ( not complaining at all) and decided to order another dish, quinoa salad so. They got the salad( btw very good), and the stuff apologized. We asked for the bill later, and they didn't charge us for the both dishes! We were expecting somehow they exchange the value of one to another, but do not charge both was a good surprise!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingAPNYCDined on 5/11/2014We dined here for Mother's Day, and I was disappointed in the service - totally unaccommodating and judgemental toward any request for customization (I have a child). Not only did they not want to provide this, but they looked at me as though I had absolutely no class. At a Mother's Day brunch. In TriBeCa, where children are EVERYWHERE. The rest of the meal was basically her judging us, acting like this was some LES hotspot. On Church Street. In TRIBECA. I just tried to call ahead about this for a dinner tonight to try them again, and they were obnoxious on the phone. Cancelled the reservation. What restaurant acts like they're doing you a favor by serving your kid food that they'll eat?
- Had Higher HopesGemfoodieVIPDined on 4/13/2014Was expecting better food. Love the vibe and the character of the place but the steak was not good and ruined the meal.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceLuv2dineVIPDined on 3/17/2014We ate at Los Americanos prior to seeing a Broadway show. We were looking for a place with small bites and a fresh approach to their menu. That's exactly what we found. The food was excellent. Our waitress (friendly and helpful) recommended the Bunuelos and they were great. We also had the Black Kale Kurdito salad and the soup, which was a pork stew, and one cocktail each. Everything was delicious. The restaurant was not crowded, so it was quiet. The atmosphere was very casual, like a neighborhood diner. But the staff was more attentive and focused than you might expect in such a casual place. We really enjoyed it, and if we were locals we would definitely come back to try their "beer and a taco for $7" happy hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun new spotLissDined on 2/22/2014Loved our dinner at Los Americanos. Casual and tasty. Fun decor and great cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Sun BrunchMJM66VIPDined on 2/2/2014Great for a Sunday afternoon or any afternoon the food and drinks are fabulous You feel like you are in your parents basement in the 70's the wood panel wall are hystericalSpecial Features: