3746 Sunset Drive: PO Box 446
Spring Park, MN 55384Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lordfletchers.com/
- Phone: 9524718513
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: Starting at 11:00am; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am – 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Thomas Pivec
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lord Fletcher's offers private dining rooms for 10 to 100 guests. Large groups can be accommodated wit outside seating.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie Johnson 9524718513
- Entertainment: Live Music: Thursday - Sunday.
Enjoy the view of shimmering Lake Minnetonka, or nestle by a crackling fire in an exquisite stone hearth. The spectacular Champagne Sunday Brunch Buffet is served 10:30 am - 2 pm. Open for seasonal lunches & dinner year-round, Lord Fletcher's offers fine cuisine created under the direction of Executive Chef Thomas Pivec. Enjoy Sterling Silver Steaks, split Alaskan King Crab Legs, Lobster or Fletcher's acclaimed Walleye Dinner.
Choose Patio, deck, private dining or meeting-room seating. Stop by the Gift Shop for your memento of this unique experience.
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014My wife and I had the lobster dinner and it was great. Really good service and price. We will be back.Special Features:
- First ExperienceFletchFood2enjoyDined on 10/13/2014Our dinner, October 13, 2014, was in celebration of our wedding anniversary. It also was our first meal at Lord Fletcher's. We were both pleasantly surprised. We both had the walleye dinner and the wine recommendation by our waiter was an excellent one. The atmosphere was wonderful and although it was somewhat busy with all dinner guests in the bay view room that evening the room remained remarkable quiet. We joked about the fact that we think that everyone in the dining room ordered the walleye dinner that evening. We will return on future dates for additional dining and the next time will probably be for the Sunday brunch or with friends who have dined at Lord Fletcher's several times.Special Features:
- luv2eatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Some of the food on the brunch menu was mediocre but others very good. It is a lovely place on Lake Minnetonka and on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning was very enjoyable.Special Features:
- First time customerwhats4dinnerDined on 10/9/2014Our party had dinner at Lord Fletcher's on October 10th, 2014. The atmosphere was superb. We had spent too many evenings just trying to hear what our tablemates were saying. The dining area was quiet and very enjoyable. Our server promply took care of all our needs. We didn't feel rushed and were able to enjoy a relaxing evening. I ordered the chicken marsala and couldn't have been more pleased. Two members of our party ordered the walleye and said it was excellent. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic!MeraraDined on 10/7/2014Classic American restaurant. Food is always reliable, service superb, ambiance heartwarming.Special Features:
- Consistently good. Great view.TonkafoodieDined on 9/30/2014Filet cooked just right. Awesome au gratin potatoes. Fantastic walleye. Great house salad. We feel comfortable taking our out-of-town guests to LF's and dining there with special friends. They never let us down. Main restaurant is warm and inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special 5-0EatGoodFoodDined on 9/28/2014My wife's 50th birthday was an occasion, and on occasions our family has brunch at Lord Fletcher's. As usual, the food, service, and setting were wonderful.Special Features:
- Great special occasion spotTdinerDined on 9/27/2014Great place to celebrate an anniversary. Outstanding food, great service and nice view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great celebration at FletchersSChuVIPDined on 9/27/2014While celebrating our daughter's engagement we chose Lord Fletcher's a our long time favorite. In fact we had our rehearsal dinner there 31 years ago! We found it as good as it was in the past. Tasty walleye, scallops and sea bass, good service and festive atmosphere on the screen porch overlooking the bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable dinnerLetseatDined on 9/20/2014We chose Lord Fletcher's for our 12 yr wedding anniversary dinner as we hadn't been there for a few years. The prices were decent and the food was good (though steak was a bit over cooked it still tasted good).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night to enjoy the porchMinnetonkaKatDined on 9/18/2014We had a wonderful dinner Thursday evening. We were on the porch, in beautiful weather. The only negative was an obnoxious patron on the patio. Her cackling and shrieking could be heard for miles. The flip side is that she was clearly having a good time. Fortunately, for us, she left during our salad course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- email@example.comCybre96Dined on 9/12/2014great place to eat, it was amazing. I don't know why people don't listen to the real placeSpecial Features:
- Great food and ambiencedogmom5Dined on 9/12/2014We've always enjoyed the food and atomosphere of Lord Fletcher's. Living in Spring Park, we're delighted to have a restaurant of this caliber nearby. The menu offers a wide variety of choices at varying prices and we are always happy with our experience in dining there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Bird diningFoodieDined on 9/9/2014Had the early bird walleye and husband had the sirloin. Everything was really good...lots of food :) Good value...great view of lakeSpecial Features:
- Lord FletchersJohnDined on 8/29/2014Very gracious. Held our reservation when we called in to notify them that we would be 15-20 minutes late. Everyone in our party agreed that the food they ordered was outstanding. Because of the rain, the views were not as outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experiencesaliss2Dined on 8/27/2014We took my parents to eat out to celebrate my dad's last night before heading home to the Philippines. We were seated near the window overlooking the bay and the outside seating area. We would have loved to eat outside but there were no room. Where we were placed by the window was an excellent substitute. My dad was in awe having a nice view while we dined. We all loved the food we ordered and the kids had a great time! The service was excellent and the atmosphere was so relaxing that the kids were so comfortable and did well. I would go back to eat there again. Excellent food and service for sure!Special Features:
- Don't go back.LLfoodieDined on 8/16/2014For the second time recently we were terribly disappointed with Lord Fletcher's. The walleye dinner was as great as it consistently has been for years, but the rest of our food was very mediocre. The service was much too fast and pushy for a relaxed Saturday evening dinner, also quite indifferent to our needs/tastes. When I spoke with the manager, she was incredibly defensive and unhelpful...indicating that all of my complaints were MY fault. Customer service??Special Features:
- DelightfulTigerDined on 8/10/2014Fabulous brunch - great food and variety. Service was excellent!Special Features:
- Don't order the WalleyeBrandiDined on 8/2/2014I took my husband on a surprised sailing trip to Lake Minnetonka for his 40th birthday. We had dinner at Lord Fletcher's and my husband got the lobster tail and filet mignon. His meal was fabulous!! He graciously shared his meal with me b/c my walleye dish' which is a "Guest Favorite" according to the menu, was awful. I have had way better walleye at Usher's in Moorhead, MN and at DooLittle's in Fargo, ND. I was very disappointed and couldn't even eat it. It was mushy, not flaky. The waiter recommended ordering the pan seared walleye....I wish he recommended an entirely different entree. Our appetizer, ahi tuna was delicious as well so we only wasted $25 for my meal which is ok. I'm just glad the birthday boy was happy.Special Features:
- Meh, not that greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The food tasted great, but it seemed overpriced for what it was. Annoying that you have to pay $2 for each side you want. Most notably, we had a pretty inattentive server, so we had to keep asking for what we needed. Meanwhile, the atmosphere was more casual than I expected, which was neither a good nor bad thing.Special Features:
- What's not to loveDesignMan47Dined on 7/30/2014"Fletchers" has owned and continually enhanced their formula to provide a memorable experience with every visit. Multiple venues to suit every mood and occasion. Never a disappointment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Perfect Lakefront RestaurantSteveofoto1VIPDined on 7/25/2014All the other reviews are right: the walleye is perfection. Cocktails well made. Extraordinary mud pie. Preparations are not fussy but they are perfectly prepared. We ate in the quieter more formal dining room overlooking the lake. Classy, quiet. This place offers numerous kinds of places to eat, all kinds of private dining rooms, different kinds of bars. Dining on the deck is much more casual (burgers, etc) but raucous and fun.Special Features:
- WalleyedelishTigerDined on 7/21/2014We enjoy Lord Fletcher's regularly - both for their brunch and their dinners. The Walleye is always great. The brunch is elegant and good variety. Definitely a go-to spot for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 7/19/2014Outstanding walleye, great coconut shrimp, outstanding service. We ate inside but outside had a ton of people with a great view of the lake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Week Night TreatMinnetonkaKatDined on 7/10/2014We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Lord Fletchers. Our server was very attentive without being intrusive. We did not have to ask for anything, it was like she magically appeared, when needed. She explained the specials clearly. We tried the early catch dinners, they were perfect. She gave wonderful recommendations for wines with dinner. It was a great way to gear up for the weekend and recover after a stressful week. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hoppin atmospherehockeymom65Dined on 7/6/2014Lord Fletcher's is a great place to eat while enjoying a wonderful view of Lake Minnetonka. Food is good.Special Features:
- Best Walleye in Minneapolis!JillMVIPDined on 7/5/2014The walleye is ALWAYS EXCELLENT! It's the only place I will order walleye! Love the screened in porch!
- Anniversary CelebrationSherryDined on 7/4/2014We visited Lord Fletcher's more than once for our Anniversary celebration and we came back again this year. We love the atmosphere, especially the screened porch. The view of the lake was marvelous, especially at sunset. The food and service were also wonderful. We will definitely return again to Lord Fletcher's.Special Features:
- Disappointed with the drinksWestsideStaycationerDined on 7/4/2014Food was great, my wife and I both had the Waleye dinner. A little expensive, but you pay for the view and ambience. The drinks were extremely disappointing - I ordered a mojito and it didn't have any fresh limes, sugar or mint in it, I even thought that perhaps the wrong drink was made. (The waiter was too young to know anything about drinks). If it was a mojito, it was made with a store bought mix. My wife ordered a martini. This was served in a tall skinny glass (not a martini glass) and tasted like a store bought mix as well. For the price they were charging them, I was a rip off - stick with the beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently a Fine ExperienceTravelingdinerVIPDined on 7/1/2014As usual, competent unobtrusive service complementing the consistently prepared food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 529 reviews are from the Lord Fletcher's reviews archive.
- Great B-day DinnerbdayDined on 6/20/2014Took my wife here for her birthday. The food was great and it was fun watching the boats come in. Will definitely be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed ExperiencewrklifebalanceDined on 6/15/2014We have visited Lord Fletcher's before for a special occasion brunch and had a great time. This time we met with close friends for Father's day. The service was very nice, the place is warm and comfortable. They had a variety of food but the main dishes tasted mostly acceptable. Both my husband and I thought it was better last time. We have a 1.5 year-old and I could not really find anything suitable for him. The chef undercooked his scrambled eggs, the pre-made eggs were over spiced with pepper and the fish did not taste good. We ended up giving him mostly fruits. I liked the chocolate fountain and the desserts were delicious. Overall we had a good time but we might try something else next year for Mother's day.Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014I'm glad we celebrated our wedding anniversary at Lord Fletcher.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable ExperienceGingerVIPDined on 6/13/2014Our choice to celebrate our 44th Wedding Anniversary on Lake Minnetonka in the "Up North" feel: Lord Fletchers! We both enjoy the window view of the docks and boats and the relaxed dining atmosphere. The best martini on the rocks in the Twin Cities area and the walleye is always great. We love the Early Catch menu and the well trained staff that are so friendly and efficient. We like the fact that Lord Fletcher's is always striving to provide the best experience for their diners from valet service to the servers!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/9/2014I love the outdoor dining atmosphere at Lord Fletchers. It's a great neighborhood spot and so well known in the Twin Cities that everyone knows where it is. The food is very good, but not fantastic. But overall, a very positive experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!HungryintheCityVIPDined on 6/4/2014I was in from Chicago on business and friends took me here for a local experience... Had a wonderful evening watching the boats come and go & food was delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great viewDryfly1Dined on 6/1/2014Food was good, not great. Great view, looking over the lake. Boat friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatMamabearDined on 6/1/2014Lord Fletcher's is rapidly becoming my go to Sunday Brunch treat. We took our two adult kids there, and they enjoyed it immensely. Though it is hard to get into in the summer because of the high demand, we will return again.Special Features:
- Summer havenHEIDIANNEDined on 5/24/2014Best place to be in the summer with it's patio and picturesque views. We sat in the screened in porch and loved watching the sun set. The pan fried walleye was delicious, cooked perfectly. The Mud Pie dessert was scrumptious! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Lord FletchersbbellsDined on 5/17/2014But, we do miss the older staff that has been their for 20 years or so. Oh well, hopefully we all get to retire!Special Features: