Lone Eagle Grille
111 Country Club Dr.
Incline Village, NV 89451Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Lone Eagle Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.loneeaglegrille.com/
- Phone: 7758866899x
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30 - 3:00 Sunday
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 5:30 - 9:00, Friday - Saturday 5:30- 10:00
Lounge: Sunday - Thursday:11:30 - 9:30pm Friday -Saturday: 11:30 - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wild Game, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rick Koplau
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Lone Eagle Grille Wine Maker Dinners....Call 775.886.6899 for information and reservations.
A word from Lone Eagle Grille
After relaxing with our signature Lakeside Libations in the Great Room Lounge, sit down to a flavorful meal in the lakeview dining room prepared by chef de cuisine Shane Hammett. Lone Eagle Grille features all natural beef as well as elk, bison, king salmon, halibut and baramundi. We focus on locally sourced ingredients with a menu that changes with the seasons. A full vegetarian menu is available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Lone Eagle Grille - Best Restaurants in Incline Village ›
Lone Eagle Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (139)special occasion (99)great for outdoor dining (92)romantic (75)fit for foodies (59)notable wine list (56)vibrant bar scene (52)good for groups (44)great for lunch (41)neighborhood gem (28)great for brunch (26)hot spot (24)kid-friendly (21)late-night find (12)Show More
- Perfect for that special occasion!!geoegeDined on 8/30/2014Meal was superb, yet pricey - definetly for special occasions. Reservations recommended for window seating - great views of lake Tahoe and comfortable outside patio if weather is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great location, but average foodbayoubuckDined on 8/29/2014the review title says it all. Beautiful setting on the shores of Lake Tahoe. However the waiter was not knowledgeable about their gluten options which is not a problem, but when he attempted to bluff is way thru.....that was a problem, such as saying an option with a soy sauce base was fine because soy sauce doesn't contain gluten...REALLY??!! My wife had the salmon (gluten intolerant), which was just average. I actually opted just the tomato bisque and a Caesar salad. the Tomato bisque was actually very tasty, but a bit on the oily side as opposed to creamy. The Caesar salad was fine...but not extra ordinary. As a side note.... The Sierra Café located in the Hyatt tower building actually had very good food.Special Features:
- Great foodHappyDined on 8/27/2014celebrated my birthday. It was great - food was excellent. The only negative I have is the ambiance was very loud. It was not romantic.Special Features:
- Return to Lone StarOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2014The Lone Star Grille has always been our favorite dining experience when visiting Lake Tahoe. Our recent experience fell short of our lofty expectations. The ambience and the service was very good. However, we were disappointed in the menu (we may be slightly picky) and with my wife's duck breast,which was tough. However, the pasta appetizer was excellent and my short ribs were very good. So overall, the dining experience was very good;but short of our expectations/Special Features:
- 30th AnniversarytroyboyDined on 8/24/2014Amazing location. Very good food and service. I would totally recommend this restaurant for that important romantic event. The staff was interactive, engaged but not intrusive. Thanks for making it a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lone Eagle great as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014There's something great about this restaurant. It might be everything, but I must call out both the offerings of elk and bison, they were very tasty. This restaurant has views, atmosphere, and a great staff to make every meal special no matter the occasion. Our 4th visit in the last few years, Simply Wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Mountain Wine & DinenthngbtthbstDined on 8/23/2014If you are looking for a true culinary experience where anything you order on the menu is outstanding; combined with the best sommelier to compliment your selection; add an atmosphere which is completely relaxed; now throw in the most amazing views of Lake Tahoe -- you just found heaven on earth... I come from San Francisco and have always stopped here to have dinner especially when entertaining out of country guests. The place is so exceptional, that I have on several occasions just driven up for lunch and went right back. THE BEST!Special Features:
- LEG Doesnt DisappointScottVIPDined on 8/23/2014Another fabulous meal here at LEG. Our 28th wedding anniversary, superb meal. Had the lamb chops with potato gratin, excellent and cooked perfectly. Wife had Halibut, also excellent. We always sit outside, the Lake is gorgeous, sunset is spectacular. What's not to like?Special Features:
- Delicious!KFausVIPDined on 8/20/2014This was a great find with lake, beach and mountain views all rolled into one. The food and service were also on the money. Sergio was great.Special Features:
- Family trip to Incline..cfudluverDined on 8/20/2014Family visiting from West Palm Beach Florida..had never been to L Tahoe..they can't wait to return. Luved the option to sit on waters edge and enjoy cocktails then to the tasty meal on the patio. My Husband & I frequent LEG at least twice annually..think the food could use a bit of a revamp...was not overly impressed this time..but still enjoy coming. I'm sure we'll still share with others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandinglxvetteVIPDined on 8/19/2014Had lunch, we needed to be in and out quick and they delivered. Always great food, a special occasion place fore sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoudMonicaroseDined on 8/16/2014The view and the lodge are beautiful. The good was good, my issue was that it was loud-that coupled with our server being a very quiet talker, we just couldn't hear what she was saying re: specials etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveFrugalDined on 8/16/20142 scallops- 18, 1 salmon fillet $34, 1 side of spinach $15, 1 glass wine $10. Total with tip $95. For a party of 1 this took the majority of my budgetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Views, Average FoodFoodiesVIPDined on 8/15/2014We were stating at the resort and went here with our three kids for dinner. The restaurant is right on the beach and has amazing views of Lake Tahoe. Unfortunately, the food was average. The service was very good. We shared the scallops which were good, only two for an appetizer. I had the Halibut for $44 which was as bland as could be... No flavor at all. My husband had the pork chop, which was recommended and he did not care for it at all. It was extremely handy in flavor and very thick. The kids pizza was excellent! The bread basket was very tempting as well. We had dessert: warm chocolate brownie with caramel and ice cream which was also quite good. The wine options were nice and fairly reasonable for this type of restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOODFORWARDCOOKDined on 8/15/2014We had dinner for a friends b-day. We had a great table and view, our service was excellent, the food was a bit hit or miss. I would still return despite the food issues as they promptly and professionally resolved them. Overall we had a wonderful time and I would recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- Views Views ViewsLoraMVIPDined on 8/15/2014What's not to like about eating exceptional food on the beautiful Lake Tahoe? Long Eagle never disappoints. Service is attentive & exceptional, food top notch & interesting, and the location can not be beat. Always take guests here for all of the above reasons!!!Special Features:
- Really loud, but great viewsDinegal55Dined on 8/14/2014Great food but service was lacking for the cost of the food. Really nice ambience, sat by the fireplace that was very romantic. SUPER loud! Bar area had a guitarist playing and it was just too loud for dinner, boyfriend and I were screaming at each other to make conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!LissaDined on 8/6/2014Food was wonderful at 3 different meals! Service was good all 3 times also. Pricey but delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Expensive and TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/3/2014I have never written a review for a restaurant before but my experience here forces me to do so. This restaurant is ear shattering noisy and very expensive. I honestly can deal with those negatives if the food is really good. Sorry to say the food I was served was so bad I could not eat any of it. I would highly recommend people to find another spot. We were four people and none of us ate our meals.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerLisaDined on 8/2/2014The staff couldn't have been more accommodating and the food was delish. Not inexpensive however. Family of four adults=$400 with drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningPatrickVIPDined on 8/1/2014Great kids menu, very good food, especially the salmon entre! Service a bit slow with last serving of entre a bit too long! Worth a try, try weekday could be unable to cope with full house on weekendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!JacqueVIPDined on 7/30/2014This is a real gem on Lake Tahoe. The service is always exceptional; friendly but not overbearing, efficient, helpful and unobtrusive. As friend and I had a lovely dinner of foie gras, lamb chops, lobster and Meyer lemon tart. All dishes were prepared perfectly and presented beautifully. The view of Lake Tahoe at dusk can't be beat!Special Features:
- Pricey, but good!NevadaTahoeDined on 7/30/2014While the setting is "grand lodge on resort lakeshore," this is actually a Hyatt Hotel managed property. IMHO, that's a good thing! The staffing is robust, they're professionally trained, and rarely miss a beat. You pay a premium price, for sure, but we walk away feeling like a special experience was had. The building is impressive. The location on the north shore of Lake Tahoe is priceless. And the food and service are excellent. Just remember to enjoy it, as the tab is not modest!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost...Missed the mark?upintheair2muchDined on 7/29/2014We had such high expectations. The Lone Eagle Grille is set to impress. The location is amazing, the menu a bit limited. I ordered the Panko Crusted Halibut. It came without, in my opinion, any crusting what so ever. I returned it, the waiter promised it would be crusted on all sides. Once again it was delivered without crusting. The good news is that the manager came over to apologize, provided us with an excellent, unsolicited, dessert that was excellent. They may have not been able to execute in the kitchen but they certainly excellent customer service.Special Features:
- beyond my expectationsFoodieAtHeartDined on 7/27/2014I treated my mom at Lone Eagle for her birthday and they exceeded my expectations. The servers were very accommodating and the food was spectacular. Their Hamachi Tartar was something that would make me come back for more. For dessert, their bake tahoe satisfied my cravings. I can honestly say that you will get your money's worth. Thank you again the Lone eagle team for making my mom's birthday the best birthday she ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened?lexusdinerDined on 7/26/2014This was the fifth year in a row to celebrate our anniversary at Lone Eagle Grill. It was the first time we were disappointed in the food. The food was okay but before had always been outstanding. Both the steaks were overcooked, mushrooms had no flavor and potatoes were barely warm. Service was excellent but noticed our waitress seemed to be handling a lot of tables. Our reservations were at 7:00 on Saturday and we were seated as soon as we got there. We noticed a lot of empty tables available the entire time there. In the years past there had always been a line waiting for tables. Maybe the local people are not eating here because of the drop in quality of the food? Hopefully just an off night in kitchen as we plan to be back next year.Special Features:
- View! Steaks! Exhorbitant Prices!HopperDined on 7/26/2014Restaurant well-staffed and courteous on a busy Saturday night. You expect high prices at a place like this, but food and ambiance didn't justify it. Log cabin style chairs fit the style of the dining room but are wholly uncomfortable. Steaks were good, but not out of this world good. Outdoor seating, if you can get it, affords best atmosphere and supreme lake setting.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014I have dined at Lone Eagle Grill several times, both for cocktails on the outdoor patio and inside for dinner. I have always found it classy, easy going and one certainly cannot beat the food, the service and the view. I will return whenever I'm in Tahoe.Special Features:
- Order wisely and you'll love itrockinjudgeDined on 7/22/2014The only knock on this place is the price: a la carte entrees run $30 to $50, wines by the glass are $13 to $15 -- you pay for the location (North Lake Tahoe) and the view (outside dining with a windbreak and heaters, as needed, overlooking the lake), so share an appetizer and a main course, get a couple side dishes, and enjoy a lovely meal without a financial crisis. We chose the foie gras on almond bread pudding with white figs for our appetizer and it was just extraordinary. We split the elk loin for dinner -- 4 oz. each was enough to satisfy, and the presentation of the split meal was nice. If you wanted to blow $150 each you could do it rather easily, but we got out for $140 with tip for two of us, with two drinks and a glass of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousTstatonDined on 7/22/2014Will be back many times with friends and family. My husband and I come here for all our special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic DinnerTahoeGirl4Dined on 7/20/2014The Lone Eagle was a wonderful restaurant to have out anniversary dinner. It was beautiful sitting on the East shore of Lake Tahoe. The food was wonderful and we can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Lucky2dineDined on 7/18/2014Had a wonderful salmon spinach dish for lunch. However, the soup was too salty, but tasty anyway. Make your reservation early for the best seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekday DinnerMartyDined on 7/17/2014We had a party of three on a Thursday evening. The restaurant was busy with a lot of noise. We had the salmon, halibut, and short ribs. The salmon was over salted and there was only a bit of crab stuffing. The halibut and short ribs were good. The service was very good even with a full houseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best View on the LakeLoraMVIPDined on 7/17/2014Frequent the Lone Eagle often, have yet to be disappointed by either the food or the service! The sunset views are some of the best on Lake Tahoe! Menu is always interesting. Service is outstanding. Save room for their signature dessert: The Baked Tahoe. Great place to take guests, they will be wowed by the whole experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still great after all these years!TahoeGirl48Dined on 7/17/2014We went to the Lone Eagle to celebrate my mother's 84th birthday and they made the lunch just perfect for the celebration. Had a table with the view of Lake Tahoe, excellent and friendly service, and they finished off the day with a gorgeous delicious dessert -- Baked Tahoe -- to celebrate with us all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My go to place in TahoeBestTapasEVERDined on 7/13/2014I keep coming back. The service is exceptional. The wine menu is awesome. The views can't be beat. Just a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic location mediocre food/sicOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/11/2014Tahoe is always a mixed bag - rustic competing with high end. Lone Eagle grille has usually strived for the latter but fell far of both. Arrived and parked but was scolded for missing sign that said valet parking only. Specifically asked for outdoor seating when I made reservation but there was no acknowledgment of that when we arrived and were seated inside. Three different staff waited on us, but clearly never talked to one another as we had to ask for everything three times! They were out of the only Chardonnay by the glass...really, this may beep Nevada but California is just s stone's throw away! Food was mediocre...I realize I am paying for the setting, but it would be oh so nice I'd the food lived up to the setting...it didn't.Special Features:
- Awesome viewsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/7/2014Took my wife there for our anniversary, service was slow at the start but the food and view made it worth it, bring a fat wallet, this place is expensive. check out the floating bar on the pier in front of the restaurant (pier 111).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Effort In A Beautiful LocationChristinaDDined on 7/7/2014This restaurant, which sits on some of the most beautiful real estate in the country, really phoned it in during our dinner there in early July 2014. Frankly, the prices for the seafood and steak are too expensive for the food to be this bland, under-cooked, and in the case of my father's meal, a petrale sole that was simply inedible. A reservation made 10 days in advance, requesting a window view was not honored. Instead, we were sandwiched between two giant family tables. If you are traveling to the Hyatt Incline during the summer months, please note that the restaurant will be filled with families. If you are looking for a romantic, quiet table, find another time of year to travel here. Our only bright spot: our lovely waitress.Special Features:
- issieDined on 7/3/2014I love Lone Eagle Grill, beautiful atmosphere great food, romantic and fun.Special Features: