Lone Eagle Grille
111 Country Club Dr.
Incline Village, NV 89451Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Lone Eagle Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.loneeaglegrille.com/
- Phone: (775) 886-6899
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30 - 3:00 Sunday
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 5:30 - 9:00, Friday - Saturday 5:30- 10:00
Lounge: Sunday - Thursday:11:30 - 9:30pm Friday -Saturday: 11:30 - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wild Game, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rick Koplau
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Lone Eagle Grille Wine Maker Dinners....Call 775.886.6899 for information and reservations.
A word from Lone Eagle Grille
After relaxing with our signature Lakeside Libations in the Great Room Lounge, sit down to a flavorful meal in the lakeview dining room prepared by chef de cuisine Shane Hammett. Lone Eagle Grille features all natural beef as well as elk, bison, king salmon, halibut and baramundi. We focus on locally sourced ingredients with a menu that changes with the seasons. A full vegetarian menu is available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Lone Eagle Grille - Best Restaurants in Incline Village ›
Lone Eagle Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (128)special occasion (93)romantic (71)great for outdoor dining (67)fit for foodies (60)notable wine list (47)vibrant bar scene (45)good for groups (40)great for lunch (35)neighborhood gem (33)hot spot (20)kid-friendly (15)great for brunch (13)late-night find (7)Show More
- Beautiful restaurant, very poor quality foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Fois Gras was smelly and didn't taste good, $42 6oz steak was not tender at all, duck dinner was smelly and gamey tastingSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Starting with our "serving crew" as they are called, Roberto and Bryan were friendly and attentive; very nice people. The food had some interesting twists; My fiance had the chicken that was on a puree bed and my broiled seafood dish laid on a bed of baby potatoes in a hummus spread. Very tasty and filling. The only snag in the Lone Eagle was the noise level; it was high, but with the amount of patrons that were there for dinner, that might be expected. I really appreciated the ambiance, food and service. It was a very good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The view is fantastic!SanderDined on 11/14/2014We come to the Tahoe area every couple of years. We always try to stop in at this restaurant at least once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It had been a while since I was here last...GoodFoodGreatTimeDined on 11/13/2014I remembered some very good dinners here but frankly this recent experience even outpaced my memories. While not inexpensive it was worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere. So so food. Overpriced.rohldexDined on 11/13/2014Great location and that is what you are paying for. The food was good but not great, wait staff tried but didn't actually make the mark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingDined on 11/9/2014This was my first time visiting this restaurant. My wife and I had a great evening at Long Eagle Grille. Wine was delicious and the food was amazing, we both loved that they had a GREAT vegetarian menu to offer. The service was very professional, especially the server's support staff.Special Features:
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/5/2014The hostess is a bit snobby. Food is great but a bit over priced. Lovely Lake Tahoe!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food!TahoebirthdaysDined on 11/1/2014We celebrated our two friends birthdays here. We had a window view looking out to the lake. The service and the food was excellent! The food comes ala carte and is delicious! Always a treat!Special Features:
- COME FOR THE VIEW, BUT NOT THE FOODSeymoreButtsVIPDined on 11/1/2014We didn't arrive in time to see the sunset over Lake Tahoe as they had no available reservations available at that coveted time. This restaurant has a patronage feel of locals sprinkled some visitors, and there was a wedding going on in the ballroom. It is in a really nice looking building overlooking the Hyatt Hotel's beach on Lake Tahoe. We had heard from our hotel concierge that the food was just okay, and we confirmed this to be the case, and our cocktails were not very good either. Specifically, our waiter was not very knowledgeable about the menu when pressed on which food items she recommended. Our filet was not tender and the smoke flavor was not appealing. Also, the Mushroom Rigatoni tasted like out of the box mac & cheese.Special Features:
- DinnerPakiDined on 11/1/2014Greeted wonderfully by all Lone Eagle Grill staff. Patient and courteous hostess. Each wait staff was patient and informative. Grilled steak amazing. Side dishes decadent. Overall delicious dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints...SantaRosaGareVIPDined on 10/26/2014The food is always delicious and was beautifully presented. Our server was very attentive, courteous, and polite. The views from anywhere in the dining and/or the area of the bar are drop dead gorgeous!!Special Features:
- once morethankskdVIPDined on 10/24/2014With an exceptional view of Lake Tahoe, the food, too, must be outstanding and is.. My perfectly grilled salmon steak was matched with a bed of spinach and mushrooms What would make this almost perfect dish a 100% winner for my taste would be to add a pinch of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and lightly sauté those ingredients, then place that perfect6ly grilled salmon steak on top. We greatly enjoyed our truly beautiful and delicious afternoon luncheon. Many thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect lunchFoodieDined on 10/21/2014Great food, varied menu, lovely, scenic view. Service was particularly attentive and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!LMCarpDined on 10/18/2014Wonderful food, amazing views and attentive service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousHighStandardsVIPDined on 10/17/2014We dined here for both lunch and dinner. The food and service here are impeccable (ask for Sherry). Tomato Bisque soup is divine. The Homemade Fettucini is delicious and the Peppercorn steak is outstanding. If we had another night, we would definitely return to try more things! The restaurant is located right on the lake. So beautiful! Sherry saw us go outside to try and get a selfie of ourselves against the beautiful sunset. She came outside and asked to take the photo for us! Took time out from a packed restaurant to assist us. She was a wonderful server. We never had to wait for anything. She was extremely attentive to everyone with a wonderful smile! Be sure to make a reservation well in advance. This place books up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Settingluv2dine2Dined on 10/17/2014It had been several years since we had chosen to come here for dinner. Typically I like to bring guests here in the daytime as the luncheon menu is more reasonably priced and the daylight lake view is unsurpassed. Lone Eagle remains a spectacular setting with Old Tahoe ambiance facing a spectacular Lake Tahoe view. However, for dinner our experience was again mixed: food preparation was inconsistent and it remains overpriced, for both entree choices (e.g., $42 for one entree with no sides) and the wine list (i.e., markup is exorbitant). I'll continue to appreciate this setting at lunchtime but for dinner will choose to go elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening DinningMimiDined on 10/12/2014We had a very special evening at the Lone Eagle Grille. The dishes served were excellent and displayed beautifully. Wait staff were very friendly and knowledgeable of the dishes served. The warm cozy atmosphere was welcomed. The view of the sunset over the lake & mountains was so pleasant and relaxing. We had an elder with us and the elevator down to the main restaurant level was so convenient for her. I would recommend this restaurant for any occasion where you wish to have fine dinning or just a relaxing lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst food Ever!RichaudVIPDined on 10/11/2014Beautiful restaurant good service terrible food. The Ceaser salad was the worst we ever tasted. Go for drinks .
- Great ServiceGr8foodDined on 10/7/2014Took my wife for our 7th anniversary. The service was very attentative but not overbearing. The food was great and well priced. Will definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and attentive serviceSan01Dined on 10/4/2014The menu was extensive including vegetarian. Wonderful view and armosphere. Enjoyed our whole experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special place on the beach at TahoeabakernDined on 10/3/2014Amazing restaurant with outstanding food, wine, and views of Lake Tahoe. The Lone Eagle Grille is the only restaurant actually on the beach of Lake Tahoe. What they do with elk and bison is delicious. I drive over four hours to have their soups. It's a special place for any occasion. The live music and singer are a wonderful complement to your experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great At SunsetSeadogDined on 10/3/2014Fantastic view of Lake Tahoe at sunset. Food, wine, ambiance and service were all very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in TahoepspmikeVIPDined on 10/1/2014Food is exceptional, service was great. The musician was fantastic. A must see when in Incline village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kbird's viewkbirdDined on 9/28/2014This is a very good restaurant although on the expensive sideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice view but a cast of thousandsdonpDined on 9/27/2014Short ribs and duck were cooked to perfection (rare) , but too salty. Nice variety of wines. 8 people introduced themselves to us as our server or sommelier, but one only came back twice. We got a great free yummy chocolate mousse dessert that went well with the Twisted Oak mouvedre. We liked sitting by the fire, but the service chaos interfered with our attempts to achieve serenity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!!!HappyfeetDined on 9/27/2014We went to Lone Eagle for my fiancé's birthday and we couldn't have had a better experience!!! The food, staff, ambiance was perfect... We are looking forward to returning soon :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good to be backeating4oneDined on 9/26/2014It's been a long time since we've eaten here. The restaurant has great offerings in all areas--divine and interesting cocktails, great wines, reliable choices alongside exciting and unexpected combinations. We eat out a lot in different cities and this food is equal to some of the best restaurants we've eaten in. The tomato bisque was almost perfectly hot (one tepid bite), and had a rich, sweet flavor of fresh tomatoes. I had a mixed green salad with beets that was delightful, along with delicious halibut. The mushrooms and macaroni & cheese were both great, but the "sides" are far too large for one person to finish.Special Features:
- Totally awesome!Lone0815Dined on 9/23/2014If you do go here request Tara as your server if she's working!!! She will make sure you have the greatest experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful PlaceKShaneDined on 9/19/2014Thank you so much for making our 10 year anniversary lunch so special. Our waiter was fabulous. Told us about the 20% discount for locals, which we were unaware of because we just moved to Tahoe City in October. Also, gave us a Tiramisu on the house to celebrate our anniversary. The kale salad, mussels, bison burger and tiramisu were all exquisite.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!!CorinnaDined on 9/16/2014Had an outstanding dinner with superb service. I don't write reviews often but this could not go unnoticed. Michelle was amazing and never rushed us to leave. I think we were the last ones in the restaurant. Very welcoming with great food. Thank you for letting us sit there until the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodYurimanDined on 9/15/2014I was there to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday, we had a great experience. Great food, wine and desserts, it is the rigth restaurant for a romantic meal by the beautiful lake view. I highly recommended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but very noisy!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014This is a restaurant with good food and service. Unfortunately, there are many large groups that enjoy dining here and they all seem to compete with each other to see who can speak and shout the loudest. We had to be re-seated from our window table because of a loud table of eight businessmen next to us was loud and boisterous. The table to which we were re-seated was not that much better: there was a birthday group above us competing with the businessmen in the next room. We were not able to hear our friends across the table because of the noise levels.Special Features:
- Great view and serviceMereVIPDined on 9/13/2014Overall great experience. View great. Music great, Service great. Food good, not great...but priced to be great, so not a very good value, but rest of experience made up for that.Special Features:
- StunningRosanneDined on 9/12/2014The food is outstanding and, with a window table at sunset, the view is stunning. This is definitely the place to dine for a special occasion. Also, have had lunch on the patio many times and it is always an ejiyable experience. While it is a little pricey, it is well worth it for both the food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drove up from South TahoeEatingoutat55Dined on 9/11/2014Though not inexpensive, the overall experience was value for the money. Service was not rushed, did not feel like part of an assembly line for tourists; the food matched the wonderful room and views.Special Features:
- Best at LunchtimeccorpuelVIPDined on 9/8/2014Although overpriced at dinner, come for lunch or just enjoy the Old Tahoe ambiance in the bar area. Lunchtime menu food items, such as ahi tuna and seared scallops, are consistently good choices. Of course the daytime view of Lake Tahoe is unsurpassed. In general there's a high markup on the wines but a few reasonably priced glasses/bottles are offered. Service is professional and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great cocktail, good foodSpecialDinnerDined on 9/6/2014My wife loved her Golden Eagle cocktail, so much so she had a second one for dessert! Salad with heirloom tomatoes & mozzarella was excellent, and our entrees (duck & halibut) and dessert (lemon tart) were very good. We had a lovely outside table, and did enjoy our meal as a special occasion. Thanks.Special Features:
- Lone Eagle Grille a must tryjneff11Dined on 9/6/2014You definitely must try this restaurant especially if you live in Incline Village, NV. We have been so disappointed with dining in Incline Village, but, the Lone Eagle Grille was a very pleasant surprise. You'll pay a little move, but, it is worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We come every year 4 our anniversrysfdhDined on 9/5/2014and once again were enthralled with the view and ambiance with the food being the icing on the cake! The elk loin even tasted wild... a attribute to its source and spouses duck was generously portioned and delicious. They even brought us a tasty chocolate dessert on the house for our occasion that I only had mentioned to our hostess when he inquired about our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful AnniversarySteakAtNightDined on 9/2/2014My wife and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary here and it was great. I had requested a window seat with a view of the Lake and that is what I got. The food selection was just right as well as a wine list that could satisfy most connoisseurs. My wife and I look forward to going back for number seven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.