Lone Eagle Grille
111 Country Club Dr.
Incline Village, NV 89451Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Lone Eagle Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.loneeaglegrille.com/
- Phone: 7758866899x
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30 - 3:00 Sunday
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 5:30 - 9:00, Friday - Saturday 5:30- 10:00
Lounge: Sunday - Thursday:11:30 - 9:30pm Friday -Saturday: 11:30 - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wild Game, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rick Koplau
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Lone Eagle Grille Wine Maker Dinners....Call 775.886.6899 for information and reservations.
A word from Lone Eagle Grille
After relaxing with our signature Lakeside Libations in the Great Room Lounge, sit down to a flavorful meal in the lakeview dining room prepared by chef de cuisine Shane Hammett. Lone Eagle Grille features all natural beef as well as elk, bison, king salmon, halibut and baramundi. We focus on locally sourced ingredients with a menu that changes with the seasons. A full vegetarian menu is available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Lone Eagle Grille - Best Restaurants in Incline Village ›
Lone Eagle Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (147)special occasion (99)great for outdoor dining (97)romantic (81)fit for foodies (63)vibrant bar scene (55)notable wine list (53)good for groups (49)great for lunch (40)neighborhood gem (32)hot spot (26)great for brunch (23)kid-friendly (20)late-night find (11)Show More
- Kbird's viewOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/28/2014This is a very good restaurant although on the expensive sideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice view but a cast of thousandsdonpDined on 9/27/2014Short ribs and duck were cooked to perfection (rare) , but too salty. Nice variety of wines. 8 people introduced themselves to us as our server or sommelier, but one only came back twice. We got a great free yummy chocolate mousse dessert that went well with the Twisted Oak mouvedre. We liked sitting by the fire, but the service chaos interfered with our attempts to achieve serenity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!!!HappyfeetDined on 9/27/2014We went to Lone Eagle for my fiancé's birthday and we couldn't have had a better experience!!! The food, staff, ambiance was perfect... We are looking forward to returning soon :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good to be backeating4oneDined on 9/26/2014It's been a long time since we've eaten here. The restaurant has great offerings in all areas--divine and interesting cocktails, great wines, reliable choices alongside exciting and unexpected combinations. We eat out a lot in different cities and this food is equal to some of the best restaurants we've eaten in. The tomato bisque was almost perfectly hot (one tepid bite), and had a rich, sweet flavor of fresh tomatoes. I had a mixed green salad with beets that was delightful, along with delicious halibut. The mushrooms and macaroni & cheese were both great, but the "sides" are far too large for one person to finish.Special Features:
- Totally awesome!Lone0815Dined on 9/23/2014If you do go here request Tara as your server if she's working!!! She will make sure you have the greatest experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful PlaceKShaneDined on 9/19/2014Thank you so much for making our 10 year anniversary lunch so special. Our waiter was fabulous. Told us about the 20% discount for locals, which we were unaware of because we just moved to Tahoe City in October. Also, gave us a Tiramisu on the house to celebrate our anniversary. The kale salad, mussels, bison burger and tiramisu were all exquisite.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!!CorinnaDined on 9/16/2014Had an outstanding dinner with superb service. I don't write reviews often but this could not go unnoticed. Michelle was amazing and never rushed us to leave. I think we were the last ones in the restaurant. Very welcoming with great food. Thank you for letting us sit there until the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodYurimanDined on 9/15/2014I was there to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday, we had a great experience. Great food, wine and desserts, it is the rigth restaurant for a romantic meal by the beautiful lake view. I highly recommended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but very noisy!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014This is a restaurant with good food and service. Unfortunately, there are many large groups that enjoy dining here and they all seem to compete with each other to see who can speak and shout the loudest. We had to be re-seated from our window table because of a loud table of eight businessmen next to us was loud and boisterous. The table to which we were re-seated was not that much better: there was a birthday group above us competing with the businessmen in the next room. We were not able to hear our friends across the table because of the noise levels.Special Features:
- Great view and serviceMereVIPDined on 9/13/2014Overall great experience. View great. Music great, Service great. Food good, not great...but priced to be great, so not a very good value, but rest of experience made up for that.Special Features:
- StunningRosanneDined on 9/12/2014The food is outstanding and, with a window table at sunset, the view is stunning. This is definitely the place to dine for a special occasion. Also, have had lunch on the patio many times and it is always an ejiyable experience. While it is a little pricey, it is well worth it for both the food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drove up from South TahoeEatingoutat55Dined on 9/11/2014Though not inexpensive, the overall experience was value for the money. Service was not rushed, did not feel like part of an assembly line for tourists; the food matched the wonderful room and views.Special Features:
- Great cocktail, good foodSpecialDinnerDined on 9/6/2014My wife loved her Golden Eagle cocktail, so much so she had a second one for dessert! Salad with heirloom tomatoes & mozzarella was excellent, and our entrees (duck & halibut) and dessert (lemon tart) were very good. We had a lovely outside table, and did enjoy our meal as a special occasion. Thanks.Special Features:
- Lone Eagle Grille a must tryjneff11Dined on 9/6/2014You definitely must try this restaurant especially if you live in Incline Village, NV. We have been so disappointed with dining in Incline Village, but, the Lone Eagle Grille was a very pleasant surprise. You'll pay a little move, but, it is worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We come every year 4 our anniversrysfdhDined on 9/5/2014and once again were enthralled with the view and ambiance with the food being the icing on the cake! The elk loin even tasted wild... a attribute to its source and spouses duck was generously portioned and delicious. They even brought us a tasty chocolate dessert on the house for our occasion that I only had mentioned to our hostess when he inquired about our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful AnniversarySteakAtNightDined on 9/2/2014My wife and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary here and it was great. I had requested a window seat with a view of the Lake and that is what I got. The food selection was just right as well as a wine list that could satisfy most connoisseurs. My wife and I look forward to going back for number seven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and deliciousChristyBVIPDined on 9/2/2014Outstanding restaurant at The Hyatt. We were very impressed. Usually hotel food is just OK - this was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lone Eagle Grill reservationJokeLoneEagleDined on 9/1/2014There is absolutely no point making a reservation at Lone Eagle as they don't guarantee an outdoor table making it an utter waste of time.We got there to be told we had a 45 min wait for an outdoor table or we could sit inside.No thanks on a beautifully day.We went to the dock bar, gave them our cell number to call (as they couldn't use their phone to call the dock phone - another unbelievable revelation) and they took our cell number down wrong, despite reading it back to us correctly so they left a message on my home phone. Not useful and a idiotic thing to do. Our outside table was given away.We won't be back unless the reservation system changes. 30 mins for a bottle of wine was also a joke, overall a comedy of errors.
- Perfect for that special occasion!!geoegeDined on 8/30/2014Meal was superb, yet pricey - definetly for special occasions. Reservations recommended for window seating - great views of lake Tahoe and comfortable outside patio if weather is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great location, but average foodbayoubuckDined on 8/29/2014the review title says it all. Beautiful setting on the shores of Lake Tahoe. However the waiter was not knowledgeable about their gluten options which is not a problem, but when he attempted to bluff is way thru.....that was a problem, such as saying an option with a soy sauce base was fine because soy sauce doesn't contain gluten...REALLY??!! My wife had the salmon (gluten intolerant), which was just average. I actually opted just the tomato bisque and a Caesar salad. the Tomato bisque was actually very tasty, but a bit on the oily side as opposed to creamy. The Caesar salad was fine...but not extra ordinary. As a side note.... The Sierra Café located in the Hyatt tower building actually had very good food.Special Features:
- Great foodHappyDined on 8/27/2014celebrated my birthday. It was great - food was excellent. The only negative I have is the ambiance was very loud. It was not romantic.Special Features:
- Return to Lone StarOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2014The Lone Star Grille has always been our favorite dining experience when visiting Lake Tahoe. Our recent experience fell short of our lofty expectations. The ambience and the service was very good. However, we were disappointed in the menu (we may be slightly picky) and with my wife's duck breast,which was tough. However, the pasta appetizer was excellent and my short ribs were very good. So overall, the dining experience was very good;but short of our expectations/Special Features:
- 30th AnniversarytroyboyDined on 8/24/2014Amazing location. Very good food and service. I would totally recommend this restaurant for that important romantic event. The staff was interactive, engaged but not intrusive. Thanks for making it a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lone Eagle great as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014There's something great about this restaurant. It might be everything, but I must call out both the offerings of elk and bison, they were very tasty. This restaurant has views, atmosphere, and a great staff to make every meal special no matter the occasion. Our 4th visit in the last few years, Simply Wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Mountain Wine & DinenthngbtthbstDined on 8/23/2014If you are looking for a true culinary experience where anything you order on the menu is outstanding; combined with the best sommelier to compliment your selection; add an atmosphere which is completely relaxed; now throw in the most amazing views of Lake Tahoe -- you just found heaven on earth... I come from San Francisco and have always stopped here to have dinner especially when entertaining out of country guests. The place is so exceptional, that I have on several occasions just driven up for lunch and went right back. THE BEST!Special Features:
- LEG Doesnt DisappointScottVIPDined on 8/23/2014Another fabulous meal here at LEG. Our 28th wedding anniversary, superb meal. Had the lamb chops with potato gratin, excellent and cooked perfectly. Wife had Halibut, also excellent. We always sit outside, the Lake is gorgeous, sunset is spectacular. What's not to like?Special Features:
- Delicious!KFausVIPDined on 8/20/2014This was a great find with lake, beach and mountain views all rolled into one. The food and service were also on the money. Sergio was great.Special Features:
- Family trip to Incline..cfudluverDined on 8/20/2014Family visiting from West Palm Beach Florida..had never been to L Tahoe..they can't wait to return. Luved the option to sit on waters edge and enjoy cocktails then to the tasty meal on the patio. My Husband & I frequent LEG at least twice annually..think the food could use a bit of a revamp...was not overly impressed this time..but still enjoy coming. I'm sure we'll still share with others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandinglxvetteVIPDined on 8/19/2014Had lunch, we needed to be in and out quick and they delivered. Always great food, a special occasion place fore sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoudMonicaroseDined on 8/16/2014The view and the lodge are beautiful. The good was good, my issue was that it was loud-that coupled with our server being a very quiet talker, we just couldn't hear what she was saying re: specials etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveFrugalDined on 8/16/20142 scallops- 18, 1 salmon fillet $34, 1 side of spinach $15, 1 glass wine $10. Total with tip $95. For a party of 1 this took the majority of my budgetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Views, Average FoodFoodiesVIPDined on 8/15/2014We were stating at the resort and went here with our three kids for dinner. The restaurant is right on the beach and has amazing views of Lake Tahoe. Unfortunately, the food was average. The service was very good. We shared the scallops which were good, only two for an appetizer. I had the Halibut for $44 which was as bland as could be... No flavor at all. My husband had the pork chop, which was recommended and he did not care for it at all. It was extremely handy in flavor and very thick. The kids pizza was excellent! The bread basket was very tempting as well. We had dessert: warm chocolate brownie with caramel and ice cream which was also quite good. The wine options were nice and fairly reasonable for this type of restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOODFORWARDCOOKDined on 8/15/2014We had dinner for a friends b-day. We had a great table and view, our service was excellent, the food was a bit hit or miss. I would still return despite the food issues as they promptly and professionally resolved them. Overall we had a wonderful time and I would recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- Views Views ViewsLoraMVIPDined on 8/15/2014What's not to like about eating exceptional food on the beautiful Lake Tahoe? Long Eagle never disappoints. Service is attentive & exceptional, food top notch & interesting, and the location can not be beat. Always take guests here for all of the above reasons!!!Special Features:
- Really loud, but great viewsDinegal55Dined on 8/14/2014Great food but service was lacking for the cost of the food. Really nice ambience, sat by the fireplace that was very romantic. SUPER loud! Bar area had a guitarist playing and it was just too loud for dinner, boyfriend and I were screaming at each other to make conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!LissaDined on 8/6/2014Food was wonderful at 3 different meals! Service was good all 3 times also. Pricey but delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Expensive and TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/3/2014I have never written a review for a restaurant before but my experience here forces me to do so. This restaurant is ear shattering noisy and very expensive. I honestly can deal with those negatives if the food is really good. Sorry to say the food I was served was so bad I could not eat any of it. I would highly recommend people to find another spot. We were four people and none of us ate our meals.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerLisaDined on 8/2/2014The staff couldn't have been more accommodating and the food was delish. Not inexpensive however. Family of four adults=$400 with drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningPatrickVIPDined on 8/1/2014Great kids menu, very good food, especially the salmon entre! Service a bit slow with last serving of entre a bit too long! Worth a try, try weekday could be unable to cope with full house on weekendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!JacqueVIPDined on 7/30/2014This is a real gem on Lake Tahoe. The service is always exceptional; friendly but not overbearing, efficient, helpful and unobtrusive. As friend and I had a lovely dinner of foie gras, lamb chops, lobster and Meyer lemon tart. All dishes were prepared perfectly and presented beautifully. The view of Lake Tahoe at dusk can't be beat!Special Features: