6690 Southwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77074Neighborhood:
Galleria / Uptown
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.londonsizzler.com/
- Phone: 7137832754
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm;
Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian, English, British
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from London Sizzler
London Sizzler is a British Indian restaurant located in Houston Texas. We have a unique menu that offers fresh tandoori dishes, curries, and sizzlers inspired by the geographic location of our roots. From Indo-Chinese to African influence, our food is fresh and made to order. We have a large selection of spirits, wines, and tap beers along with multiple flat screen TV’s to make your visit with family, friends or business associates, a memorable one.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
London Sizzler reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (6)good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good British Indian foodSloppySoupsDined on 8/8/2014We got there and our table was actually already set and waiting for us! :D I wanna emphasize how awesome that really was because usually when you book things on here it doesn't always matter to the restaurant. Seriously, one time we got to a restaurant we booked a reservation for through OpenTable and we still had to wait over 30 minutes to be seated. So, this was quite a relief to actually have the reservation mean a real reservation. The service was great right from the start, and the waitress even made some spot on recommendations from the menu. The butter chicken was excellent, and the Marsala tilapia was cooked just right. I highly recommend this place to those both experienced and new to Indian food! Plus the restaurant was clean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new2htownDined on 7/26/2014Food was pretty tasty. Dishes were on small side. Our chicken tikka masala had a total of about 10 pieces of chicken in the whole dish. Would still go back. Very nice that it had a full bar! Gets busy after 8 on Saturday. Not sure that we would have needed a reservation before that.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!JohnDined on 6/28/2014Love this place. Service could be a bit better, but the food makes up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good traditional Indian foodSmittyDined on 6/28/2014We love Indian food and have tried several places around Houston that we found online, but London Sizzler is our preference. We like traditional British Indian style, not nouveau Indian style...so London Sizzler fit our taste. The service was very good and timely, also the waiter was friendly and helpful. We'll go back for certain!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Bad everything elseIronStomachDined on 6/15/20142nd visit. Long wait w/MANY empty tables.Staff seems overloaded confused.Food takes LONG TIME but Flavor GREAT. Service & cleanliness LACKING! It's best not to examine things closely there because you might be turned off by the general lack of cleanliness! The food flavor is TASTY, so I'm willing to ignore a certain amount, having travelled a lot and seen much worse. Habits here equal my experience in poor countries: 10-second rule applies when stuff hits floor; dirty plates,silverware; Condiments&dips from one table of double-dipping diners are served to subsequent diners!😬;STINGY with meat portions.BUT food tastes GOOD darn it so yes I will go back. At some point we might be too turned off by that re-serving & double-dipping business.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the London Sizzler reviews archive.
- DecentRoyDDined on 3/26/2014The food and service here was good. In fact, everything was good. Nothing really stood out and this place can never be considered spectacular but not bad enough that I would be hesitant to return.Special Features:
- So much funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014We had a craving for Indian food on a Saturday, so we hopped on OpenTable and booked a table for later that night. We invited a few friends, and updated the reservation without any problems. When we got to the restaurant, we were seated right away. We got a bunch of appetizers, and several delicious dishes. The servers did a great job of recommending fun things to try. Everyone loved their food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Indian Food!ItalianLover2000VIPDined on 9/13/2013The food can be a bit spicy, but it is also the most flavorful Indian cuisine I have had in Houston. Really a great place with many choices to choose from.Special Features:
- BirthdayNorahDined on 8/24/2013I invited 10 guests to join me for my wfe's birthday. The table was available immediately with no waiting time. The Appetiszers and drinks were served with little delay and quality was very good. my wife selected the foods for the guests and they were very good. Infact, one of the dishes was made with excess salt not to her liking. However, the dish was remade with the salt to my wife's liking. I feel that the Restaurent made her birthday really memorable.Special Features:
- Good service Lowered speakerPik1dinerDined on 7/27/2013Good service Lowered speaker volume upon request and that was really nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.