63-88 Woodhaven Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.londonlennies.com/
- Phone: 7188948084
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:45am-4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday 4:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 1:00PM-4:00PM (for Private Parties) 4:00pm-11:00pm (for Traditional Dinner), Sunday 2:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jeff Baruch
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We would be delighted to host your private party.
We have limited time available on the weekends to accommodate large party reservations. Please call for availability.
- Private Party Contact: Marcelle Lashley 7188948084
- Special Events: Whether it’s a business meeting, a holiday party, or a rites of passage celebration, your event demands the right ingredients: a special attention to detail in an elegant environment and of course, spectacular food. At London Lennie’s we understand what it takes. Whether it occurs once a month, once a year or once in a lifetime, London Lennie’s is the perfect place to host your special event. We Plan…You Party…It’s that Simple!
- Cross Street: 63rd Drive
- Public Transit: Subway use the M or R train to Woodhaven Blvd. then transfer to the Q11 bus and get off at Penelope Ave. (approx. 3/4 mile) or M or R train to 63rd Drive station and transfer to the Q38 bus get off at Woodhaven Blvd.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet Service
A word from London Lennies
Owned and operated by the Barnes Family since 1959, London Lennie’s has evolved from a quintessential fish-n’-chips shop to the premier seafood restaurant in Queens. London Lennie’s is notorious for the best in fresh, local seafood selected daily at the world-famous Fulton Fish Market. This leading seafood restaurant hosts the area’s finest raw bar and was honored with the 2007 & 2008 Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction and the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence from 2007 through 2012.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
London Lennies - Best Restaurants in Forest Hills ›
London Lennies reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (108)special occasion (85)fit for foodies (61)good for groups (61)great for lunch (56)romantic (29)kid-friendly (23)notable wine list (20)vibrant bar scene (20)great for brunch (18)late-night find (11)hot spot (6)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- disappointedgreatdinnerDined on 8/25/2014Have been going to London Lennie's for years and this is the first time we had poor service (waitress with an attitude) and the food was skimpy. Will have to think hard about returning soon. This experience left a sour taste.Special Features:
- First disappointmentEdwardJDined on 8/24/2014I have to say this is the first time we did not have a great meal My wife ordered the crab cakes. The person next to also had them and there were shells in the cakes My wife tried hers and a shell in each of the first two bites She swapped out for a lobster roll but I had to start my meal while she waited. Not one "sorry" from the staff When I ordered my martini extra dirty it came regular and I needed to ask for extra olive brine Again no apology but the server said she saw the bartender add juice We normally have only great meals at London lennies and we will go back, but this meal was not greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish a little dryBigsusanDined on 8/23/2014My halibut dish was vey good. My mother-in-law and husband got the broiled seafish platter. They both said the filet of sole was dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014I live in Staten Island, but if I lived closer I probably would go to your place more often. We go to your rest. about 2 times a year. It is a great centralized spot for me and my old friends from Long Island to meet & have dinner twice a year. Keep up the great work folks, London lennys is one of my favorite places to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JunieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014London Lennies is truly a neighborhood gem.The word is out,judging by the constant arrival of patrons.I ordered Maryland Crabcakes and my friend requested the 18 0z Sirloin Steak which were so delicious.The cole slaw was so fresh and delicious and try the Rice pudding! There is also an excellent wine list.Special Features:
- Freshest fishGloriaDined on 8/15/2014The best fish in NY. The service is excellent. You will have to make a reservation. This place is very busy.Special Features:
- As Usual Awesome!LoriDined on 8/15/2014Always great. Service from host to waitress to bus boy perfect! Outstanding! The freshest fish around.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantMarieVIPDined on 8/10/2014This is my go too seafood neighborhood restaurant that I go to from work.Special Features:
- fantastic placemoono924Dined on 8/5/2014for those who get to London Lennies try to get Eddie for your waiter very professional and goes out of his way to satisfy you and your guests.Special Features:
- Always Reliable and GoodNybritDined on 8/1/2014A good choice of fish, always served with bread, and slaw. Prices have gone up to where a dinner of swordfish is $31. But that's not too bad, I guess. The side of vegetables is a weak spot. Medley of broccoli carrots and zucchini is tame, when there are so many other fresh vegetables available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- London Lennies ReviewShawnequiaDined on 7/31/2014Was seated promptly upon arrival. For an appetizer, I ordered the shrimp and crab dumplings. The dumplings were falling apart and not as flavorful as I thought they would be. My entree were the crab cakes which again, I thought should have been fried a little harder and lacking more flavor. They weren't overly breaded which was a plus, however, had shells in them which stopped me from enjoying both patties. I ordered the Strawberry shortcake for dessert which was both visually stunning and appetizing. My companion ordered the calamari as appetizer which she said could have been fried harder as well. For her entree she ordered the Lobster roll which she enjoyed. For dessert she had the Chocolate Molten cake which was just OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Seafood GemAnneKDined on 7/31/2014Great raw bar, variety of appetizers and huge selection of fresh fish, lobster and crab in any size and style preparation. Only downside...everything is a la carte and expensive. They do, however, have a less expensive pre-fixe option. Great for date nights and special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great! A Gem!LoriDined on 7/30/2014London Lennies has the best seafood around. Always prepared perfectly. Very competent staff. Always perfect!Special Features:
- As always, great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/26/2014Recommended for anyone who loves good food and a friendly and efficient service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NY style classic fish houseTalkcinemanDined on 7/26/2014Overall a genre of NY restaurant --family run fish house-- that you don't see any more. Comfortable room, friendly, attentive service, bustling neighborhood attraction. Great raw bar to start--good selection of east coast oysters, couple west coasters too. Best entrees are simple broiled fish in preference to the more ambitious attempts. Beer might work better than the wine selection in moderate price range. Chocolate cake for two or more was a hit with the kids off the old school dessert menu ( strawberry shortcake, bread pudding, NY cheesecake etc). Keep it simple for a fun fish dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT DININGstatecomDined on 7/26/2014This is the place if your a clam and mussel lover.The cherrystone clams and oysters are better then any place i know of.The black mussels and linguine with white clam sauce is to die for.and to top it off the special bread pudding with ice cream desert, recommanded by the waitress, was fantastic.I ve moved 100 miles away since i first started comming to london lennies but the trip back is well worth it.I do not know how over the years london lennies continues to keep up its quality but it does.My waitess was professional and pleasent and all her recomandations were right on.As Arnold says i'll bE BACCCCCKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable seafood restaurant2sweetfoodieDined on 7/24/2014London Lennies has always been our place to go to celebrate any special occasion. We make it a tradition to celebrate birthday lunches there and have enjoyed many meals over the years. The food is always superb, especially the fresh coleslaw (my husband is not a big fan of coleslaw but he always makes an exception here). The bread, which comes before the meal, is baked fresh, arrives warm. We love the calamari and Shrimp and Crab Dumplings appetizers. The seafood variety has always been fresh and we are never disappointed. They have always maintained the food quality over the years and is on our list of top 5 go to restaurants. We have always found the waiters and waitresses attentive and courteous.Special Features:
- Finally made it to Lenny'sAmuyDined on 7/23/2014It had been on my list for a while. I was not disappointed except that their website list a Dix price menu and it doesn't have time restrictions. When I asked, they said it ends at 6p,. It Was 6:10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usual!ConsistentVIPDined on 7/22/2014Always the freshest seafood and expertly prepared. Snow crabs are delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly GreatSuperdinerDined on 7/20/2014As always food was outstanding and service was impeccable. I had the Crab meat Bisque and the fish tacos, both tasty and fresh. My wife had the Monk Fish in a bag, tender and flavorful. For desert the strawberry shortcake was huge and creamy. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealGoodVIPDined on 7/19/2014This place is a Jem great seafood try it and you will be back.Special Features:
- Best Seafood in AreaLyndaEDined on 7/19/2014Went there recently and had my favorite of soft shells crabs, which is extremely seasonal. Cooked perfectly to order. I have had this dish many times at many different restaurants and this is one of the best I ever had. I have eaten at this restaurant many times, very energetic, always had good service and good food no matter what I have eaten. Their swordfish melts in your mouth. Whenever there is a holiday, it does get backed up and the service is less accomodating but I expect that from any popular restaurant. Seafood is always fresh. My favorite Queens restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Queens mustdineandwineDined on 7/18/2014Had a biz lunch here and a good time was had by all. I personally don't eat seafood, but the client picked Lenny's. The food was really good, but of course I would like a bigger non-fish selection. The service was fabulous and our server was super knowledgable. Definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in its area...JoeyPapDined on 7/17/2014of Queens. Excellent seafood. Reliable. Done right. Always. Consistent. My favorite in this part of Queens. Cannot go wrongSpecial Features:
- Consistency!JanthekDined on 7/12/2014Over many years as a neighborhood restaurant, London Lennie's has remained consistent. Their fish is extremely fresh, with many choices, their service friendly, and although the room is large, it's not too noisy. My family will keep coming back!Special Features:
- Excellent Place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/7/2014This is my second place and food is absolutely amazing! Seafood is fresh and taste amazing. It is surely worth the price to pay.Special Features:
- coachVIPDined on 7/4/2014If you want fresh fish cooked to what ever way you want then London Lennies is the place for you. I started off with a great bowl of New England Clam Chowder and it was very good. Thick and hearty with an abundance of fresh clams. I had a two pound lobster broiled and it was outstanding. The service was very good and the meal was excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent seafood restaurantheliathusDined on 6/29/2014VEry delicious, always fresh seafood, high level serviceSpecial Features:
- On the markCraigsfoodlistDined on 6/28/2014Excellent food, reasonable prices (for seafood), & we were seated @ 8:00 PM for an 8:00 PM reservation. Place was packed but we were not rushed. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- In2LLFoodDined on 6/28/2014Food all of excellent quality. Portions were good. Service was excellent in so many ways. Table always clean. Water and bread always replenished without asking. Waitress knowing it was my birthday put candles on the cake. The waitress even noticed that my daughter took no ice in her water. Will return and recommend restaurant to all.Special Features:
- Great seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/26/2014Food is always delicious and served very quickly. Our server was friendly and fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- London LenniescjohnsonDined on 6/26/2014Excellent affordable lunch menu. Will go back ! Food portions for lunch nice sized .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After Graduation LunchMrsAjwDined on 6/25/2014Our family wanted to celebrate our daughter's graduation and remembered the wonderful meal we had here before, which was also for a special occasion. We had gotten out a bit earlier than expected and Lennies was very accommodating to our reservation changes. Our 83yr old grandmother was with us and loved her lunch and service, as did we. There were several larger groups nearby but the noise levels remained comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- blondbulletsVIPDined on 6/24/2014We had the shoestring menu.....if you are seated before 6 pm three courses for 26.00. Food was very good. We would go back again. the salmon was cooked to perfection and the braised short ribs were very tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freshest Seafood!!cdwgDined on 6/21/2014The seafood is the best in NYC! Loved everything we ordered and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- pdg123VIPDined on 6/21/2014Even the burgers are delicious! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
- Lobster HeavenAdventureTimeDined on 6/18/2014One of the best meals I've had in some time. Food was excellent. A bit priceless. But that was because we ordered ever thing that looked yummy. Ha haSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved London Lennies!Len72Dined on 6/15/2014Always a great buzz and the food was delicious. Very busy and vibrant with a great staff.Special Features:
- KatieDined on 6/15/2014We have been going to London Lennies for over 30 years. The food is always delicious and the service is topnotch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood To SavorellemirellDined on 6/15/2014We go to London Lennie's as a treat. Everyone in our family finds something to enjoy on their menu and they make gatherings special. During our most recent meals, the service was terrific. The waitstaff is attentive, but they don't hover. London Lennie's is a neighborhood gem. They make dining out in Middle Village delicious!Special Features: