63-88 Woodhaven Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.londonlennies.com/
- Phone: (718) 894-8084
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:45am-4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday 4:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 1:00PM-4:00PM (for Private Parties) 4:00pm-11:00pm (for Traditional Dinner), Sunday 2:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jeff Baruch
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We would be delighted to host your private party.
We have limited time available on the weekends to accommodate large party reservations. Please call for availability.
- Private Party Contact: Marcelle Lashley 7188948084
- Special Events: Whether it’s a business meeting, a holiday party, or a rites of passage celebration, your event demands the right ingredients: a special attention to detail in an elegant environment and of course, spectacular food. At London Lennie’s we understand what it takes. Whether it occurs once a month, once a year or once in a lifetime, London Lennie’s is the perfect place to host your special event. We Plan…You Party…It’s that Simple!
- Cross Street: 63rd Drive
- Public Transit: Subway use the M or R train to Woodhaven Blvd. then transfer to the Q11 bus and get off at Penelope Ave. (approx. 3/4 mile) or M or R train to 63rd Drive station and transfer to the Q38 bus get off at Woodhaven Blvd.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet Service
A word from London Lennies
Owned and operated by the Barnes Family since 1959, London Lennie’s has evolved from a quintessential fish-n’-chips shop to the premier seafood restaurant in Queens. London Lennie’s is notorious for the best in fresh, local seafood selected daily at the world-famous Fulton Fish Market. This leading seafood restaurant hosts the area’s finest raw bar and was honored with the 2007 & 2008 Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction and the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence from 2007 through 2012.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
London Lennies - Best Restaurants in Forest Hills ›
London Lennies reviews from OpenTable diners
159 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (111)good for groups (77)special occasion (75)fit for foodies (65)great for lunch (44)vibrant bar scene (28)romantic (24)kid-friendly (24)notable wine list (23)hot spot (22)great for brunch (16)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Glad. For stone crabannmarieVIPDined on 11/24/2014I love. When they have stone crab. For sale It was fresh and lovely Will returnSpecial Features:
- A Very Good MealGoodVIPDined on 11/22/2014This could be one of the best Sea Food places around Fresh Fish Great King Crab and Lobster if you have not been there give it a shot. It is not cheep but you pay for what you get and here you get the Best. they have Valet parkingSpecial Features:
- Good Food, Disappointing ServiceStephenTVIPDined on 11/22/2014On our two visits to London Lennie's the experience was remarkably consistent. The fish was fresh and well prepared. The service was stiff and unaccommodating.I would recommend this to a friend.
- London Lennies is like going to a party.superiorVIPDined on 11/21/2014London Lennies is my family's favorable seafood restaurant for many years. The menu has a large variety of sea food, including steaks, pasta dishes and chicken. The food is very tasty. Our favorable dishes include the whole roasted branzino, salmon, pasta with shrimp and scallops, bay scallops, fried calamari and shrimp tempura. The service is very professional and friendly. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- london lensesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014delicious food would recommend for a special occasion little pricey but delicious. would go there again definitely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still great!TwotutorDined on 11/15/2014I remember when the restaurant was small and, even as it's expanded, the food is still amazing, everything is fresh and service is wonderful. I had the shrimp stuffed with crab meat and unlike most places where the stuffing is breadcrumbs, the shrimp was stuffed with real crab meat! My dinner companion had salmon and said it was the best salmon she ever had! Our waitress was so sweet and so was every other staff member. We went on a Saturday night and even though we had a 6:00 p.m. reservation, we, like a lot of people there, had to wait about 15 minutes to get seated. It seemed a little disorganized but they did the best they could.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LAZ1Dined on 11/15/2014if you love seafood, this is the place to go. fresh and goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodJimboDined on 11/14/2014Family get-together. Terrific food and great service. The Key Lime Pie topped off a dinner that could not have been betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fresh SeafoodLindaBVIPDined on 11/9/2014Most local restaurants in the borough that offer seafood do not specialize in fish. London Lennies is the rare exception where you can get a spectacular fresh seafood meal at an affordable price. The valet service can make you late for your reservation, so be sure to leave extra time for that. Also be sure to tell the petite hostess that you are ready to be seated. Both on Friday and Sunday, we checked in with our reservation info, and she had us wait on the side until our actual reservation time, even though our table was open and set. The servers are all amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DelightGlorianDined on 11/9/2014I returned Sunday night for a 2nd crab fest meal. Again, I was not disappointed and wish this event was done more than once a year. Can't wait until the next one.Special Features:
- fabulous sesafoodPaulaDined on 11/8/2014Once again London Lennies outdid itself. Everything was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Nightfashionista2foodieVIPDined on 11/8/2014Dined here with a friend Saturday night. It was the last weekend of Crab Fest, which I was looking forward to experiencing. I ordered the corn and crab soup which was delicious. We also ordered fried calamari, it was ok...wasn't hot and a little chewy/soggy as if it has been sitting out. Our entrees were very good, I ordered the fried bay scallops with a side of creamed spinach, my friend the chicken. I was excited to order the blueberry cobbler on the special menu only to be let down when it arrived; it was basically a vanilla sponge cake with blueberry jam on top; NOT a cobbler! I was very disappointed. However, the waitress was understanding when we decided to send it back. Despite my disappointment, this is still one of my favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local gemChrisNJDined on 11/8/2014We went for my husband's birthday not realizing it was also crabfest. They had their usual menu plus the special one for crab feat. Food and service was excellent as always. Going there since I was a little girl and it has only gotten better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Karen DinickymomDined on 11/8/2014Very crowded but had a reservation and was seated immediately -that is always a big plus! Food here is always excellent, but Crab Fest is amazing and should be extended! Servers are always knowledgeable and great. Valet parking overwhelmed - need to hire more people.Special Features:
- Consistently Excellent!fohigalDined on 11/7/2014I have been to London Lennies many times, and the food and service are always fantastic. It's certainly not inexpensive, but it is totally worth it, especially if you are celebrating something or just want to enjoy one of their amazing fests throughout the year. I always have a good time and a wonderful meal there, especially anything seafood related, as they really know the best ways to prepare those dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crab fest!!!LindaBVIPDined on 11/7/2014The crab fest is spectacular!! Nothing beats a platter of mixed crab claws (Jonah, Snow and Stone). The crab Quesadilla rocks! King Crab Legs simply steamed served with melted butter should be enjoyed by anyone who appreciates fresh seasonal seafood. London Lennies never lets you down! Outstanding quality, yet affordable pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dated restaurantgdfdmavineVIPDined on 11/6/2014London Lennies relies on past fame. The food was fresh ,but the accompaniments given are no longer special treats. The choice of a baked potatoe or coleslaw are not sufficient for the expensive prices for their seafood entrees. It's time for a restaurant menu redo to attract a younger crowd. The crab fest was good but again the price was high for the choices of crab and their mediocre sauces or side offers. If you are looking for a dinner atmosphere than this is the place for you.Special Features:
- Crab FestGlorianDined on 11/4/2014The food was absolutely wonderful. For those of us who love crabs, the large selection was mouth watering. As this was my first time attending, I am sorry it is only held once a year!Special Features:
- WeeziesfavoriteDined on 11/3/2014I am a long time customer of London Lennies. It is my absolute favorite place to eat. I have business lunches there as well as special occasions in the month of December. I love the food and the service is always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CRABFESTFreiendsDined on 11/2/2014London Lennies is always busy Monday - Sunday. I wish I could eat there everyday. CRABFEST needs to be extended until the end of November . Love, Love, Love London Lennie's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- coachVIPDined on 11/1/2014Went there for their Cracking Crab dinner and it was wonderful. Started off with chilled Florida Stone crab claws and they were very good. My wife had the She Crab soup and it was loaded with crab meat and very good. Foe the main course she had the crab cake trio and I had the Dungenesse crab from Oregon. The crab cakes were very good and my dish was excellent. The crab meat was very sweet and with the melted butter (cannot tell my cardiologist) it was very good. We have been here on other times and all the fish dinners are fresh and well done. Great place for seafood lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AustrianmomDined on 10/31/2014Great seafood, innovative selection. We visited for their annual crab fest and as usual were not disappointed. The artichoke crab dip was outstanding as were the King Crab Legs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!JanthekDined on 10/29/2014London Lennies never disappoints. The fish is always fresh and delicious. One of our party, a landlubber, enjoyed his beef, as well. A true neighborhood gem, but with valet parking, it attracts diners from all over. We will keep on coming back!Special Features:
- Go here !Luv2eatDined on 10/29/2014The hostess was rude to my elderly aunt but our server and the food was Awesome. Go early for the specials!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- with PattyAmy26BDVIPDined on 10/25/2014I always want to go to London Lennie's but my wife is not a seafood fan. So when we took our neighbor out to dinner and she liked seafood, I was very happy to dine at London Lennies. The food is always great and there is never even a spec of sand in the steamers.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsLiliCDined on 10/24/2014E went to London Lennies for crabfest 2014. It was great, we were seated within a few minutes of our reservation time. Our waitress was very helpful in deciding what to eat, the food was great. We can't wait till crabfest 2015.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, rushed serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014Really good food. We felt rushed by the waiter when we first arrived. Once the restaurant started to empty out the waiter was a lot more friendly and attentive. Overall a great experience as long as it's not too crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CrabloverPortJeffloverDined on 10/24/2014Went 2x during Crabfest month.....just great....there is a whole menu just for crab dishes. Cosmos near a perfect ten. Error made on my take out order 1x but they gave me my clam chowder free of charge when I went back. Very noisy Friday night because it was crowded for Crabfest but it was worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crab festForesthillsJimDined on 10/24/2014We look forward to Crab Fest every year. Great Food...reasonable prices!Special Features:
- London Lennie'sGreatFoodDined on 10/23/2014Always a pleasure! Food is terrific. Wait staff is always helpful and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichieDined on 10/21/2014great food, ambiance..noise level not overwhelming. server Renata was very attentiveSpecial Features:
- Even Mondays are good.foodieloveVIPDined on 10/20/2014Vast array of amazing choices in seafood, and Crabfest was no exception. Dungeness, snow crab, king crab, all on the menu and delicious. The crab bisque would rank well further north in New England. Service was lacking this last visit but is usually excellent. Oyster selection is very nice and always fresh. Never a miss for dinner and the bar scene can be fun on the weekend, with jazz diving up the scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best serious seafood placeJoeyPapDined on 10/18/2014In Queens. They do it right all the time with consistency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- London Lennies: never on a FridayjoycejamesVIPDined on 10/17/2014Maybe it was because it was a Friday night...food was cold and tasteless...noise level was terrible
- Splendid fareChuckDined on 10/17/2014Love to dine at LL's on special occasions. Great atmosphere and service at all times. The staff is friendly and attentive. Just went for our anniversary and to enjoy CrabFest. I would recommend LL's at any time you want great seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy & FullNewfanDined on 10/16/2014The food and service were excellent. Finding a parking spot was nearly impossible, valet parking is available but their lot does not hold many carsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best Seafood restaurantspmnyVIPDined on 10/12/2014This is one of the best seafood restaurants in Queens. Food and service is very good. This place is always packed. Truly a neighborhood gem in Middle Village/Rego Park Queens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent & Fresh SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/12/2014Title says it all. Food is delicious, fresh and filling. Prices are a little high, but well worth the value. You get what you pay for. I got the Lennie's Duet, with the steak and lobster tail. Delicious!! Tail was huge, sweet, tender and delicious. Steak I got was medium rare, cooked perfect. My wife got the crab cakes as an entree. Lump crab meat and made fresh and delicious.Special Features:
- DisappointingLetseatoutDined on 10/10/2014I've been to London Lennies many times over the years. The last two time, 8/14 and 10/10/14, I found the entrees disappointing. Both times my fish was dry and very bland. (I had the broiled seafood platter.) On 10/10/14 my companions had salmon, which they found mediocre. Bread, salads and New England clam chowder are nice. Dessert was a let down: big chocolate cake (which can feed 4) was dry. One persone got sugarless cheesecake. She said it was tasteless. London Lennies is a little pricy. I'm sure I'll return eventually because the service and ambiance is great, but it is no longer a "go to" place for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- London Lennies always a great mealJbnycDined on 10/10/2014I've been coming here for years. It just keeps getting better and better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.