63-88 Woodhaven Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.londonlennies.com/
- Phone: 7188948084
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:45am-4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday 4:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 1:00PM-4:00PM (for Private Parties) 4:00pm-11:00pm (for Traditional Dinner), Sunday 2:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jeff Baruch
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We would be delighted to host your private party.
We have limited time available on the weekends to accommodate large party reservations. Please call for availability.
- Private Party Contact: Marcelle Lashley 7188948084
- Special Events: Whether it’s a business meeting, a holiday party, or a rites of passage celebration, your event demands the right ingredients: a special attention to detail in an elegant environment and of course, spectacular food. At London Lennie’s we understand what it takes. Whether it occurs once a month, once a year or once in a lifetime, London Lennie’s is the perfect place to host your special event. We Plan…You Party…It’s that Simple!
- Cross Street: 63rd Drive
- Public Transit: Subway use the M or R train to Woodhaven Blvd. then transfer to the Q11 bus and get off at Penelope Ave. (approx. 3/4 mile) or M or R train to 63rd Drive station and transfer to the Q38 bus get off at Woodhaven Blvd.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet Service
A word from London Lennies
Owned and operated by the Barnes Family since 1959, London Lennie’s has evolved from a quintessential fish-n’-chips shop to the premier seafood restaurant in Queens. London Lennie’s is notorious for the best in fresh, local seafood selected daily at the world-famous Fulton Fish Market. This leading seafood restaurant hosts the area’s finest raw bar and was honored with the 2007 & 2008 Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction and the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence from 2007 through 2012.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
London Lennies - Best Restaurants in Forest Hills ›
London Lennies reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (106)special occasion (67)good for groups (64)fit for foodies (57)great for lunch (38)romantic (26)vibrant bar scene (22)notable wine list (22)kid-friendly (19)hot spot (16)great for brunch (13)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- with PattyAmy26BDVIPDined on 10/25/2014I always want to go to London Lennie's but my wife is not a seafood fan. So when we took our neighbor out to dinner and she liked seafood, I was very happy to dine at London Lennies. The food is always great and there is never even a spec of sand in the steamers.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsLiliCDined on 10/24/2014E went to London Lennies for crabfest 2014. It was great, we were seated within a few minutes of our reservation time. Our waitress was very helpful in deciding what to eat, the food was great. We can't wait till crabfest 2015.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, rushed serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014Really good food. We felt rushed by the waiter when we first arrived. Once the restaurant started to empty out the waiter was a lot more friendly and attentive. Overall a great experience as long as it's not too crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CrabloverPortJeffloverDined on 10/24/2014Went 2x during Crabfest month.....just great....there is a whole menu just for crab dishes. Cosmos near a perfect ten. Error made on my take out order 1x but they gave me my clam chowder free of charge when I went back. Very noisy Friday night because it was crowded for Crabfest but it was worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crab festOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014We look forward to Crab Fest every year. Great Food...reasonable prices!Special Features:
- London Lennie'sGreatFoodDined on 10/23/2014Always a pleasure! Food is terrific. Wait staff is always helpful and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichieDined on 10/21/2014great food, ambiance..noise level not overwhelming. server Renata was very attentiveSpecial Features:
- Even Mondays are good.foodieloveVIPDined on 10/20/2014Vast array of amazing choices in seafood, and Crabfest was no exception. Dungeness, snow crab, king crab, all on the menu and delicious. The crab bisque would rank well further north in New England. Service was lacking this last visit but is usually excellent. Oyster selection is very nice and always fresh. Never a miss for dinner and the bar scene can be fun on the weekend, with jazz diving up the scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best serious seafood placeJoeyPapDined on 10/18/2014In Queens. They do it right all the time with consistency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- London Lennies: never on a FridayjoycejamesVIPDined on 10/17/2014Maybe it was because it was a Friday night...food was cold and tasteless...noise level was terrible
- Splendid fareChuckDined on 10/17/2014Love to dine at LL's on special occasions. Great atmosphere and service at all times. The staff is friendly and attentive. Just went for our anniversary and to enjoy CrabFest. I would recommend LL's at any time you want great seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy & FullNewfanDined on 10/16/2014The food and service were excellent. Finding a parking spot was nearly impossible, valet parking is available but their lot does not hold many carsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best Seafood restaurantspmnyVIPDined on 10/12/2014This is one of the best seafood restaurants in Queens. Food and service is very good. This place is always packed. Truly a neighborhood gem in Middle Village/Rego Park Queens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent & Fresh SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/12/2014Title says it all. Food is delicious, fresh and filling. Prices are a little high, but well worth the value. You get what you pay for. I got the Lennie's Duet, with the steak and lobster tail. Delicious!! Tail was huge, sweet, tender and delicious. Steak I got was medium rare, cooked perfect. My wife got the crab cakes as an entree. Lump crab meat and made fresh and delicious.Special Features:
- DisappointingLetseatoutDined on 10/10/2014I've been to London Lennies many times over the years. The last two time, 8/14 and 10/10/14, I found the entrees disappointing. Both times my fish was dry and very bland. (I had the broiled seafood platter.) On 10/10/14 my companions had salmon, which they found mediocre. Bread, salads and New England clam chowder are nice. Dessert was a let down: big chocolate cake (which can feed 4) was dry. One persone got sugarless cheesecake. She said it was tasteless. London Lennies is a little pricy. I'm sure I'll return eventually because the service and ambiance is great, but it is no longer a "go to" place for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- London Lennies always a great mealJbnycDined on 10/10/2014I've been coming here for years. It just keeps getting better and better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAD A GREAT TIMELOVEEATINGOUTDined on 10/10/2014I HAD A GREAT TIME AT LONDON LENNIE'S WE WERE SEATED RIGHT AWAY WITH RESERVATION. THE WAITRESS CAME OVER IMMEDIATELY ASKING US FOR OUR DRINK ORDER. I HAD THE CRAB MEAT APPETIZER AND THE SIRLOIN STEAK WHICH WAS DONE TO PERFECTION-RICE PUDDING AND COFFEE FOLLOWED. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH FAVORABLE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE.Special Features:
- Excellent seafoodJessVIPDined on 10/7/2014All the standards, as well as beautifully prepared and inventive twists. Service is prompt and friendly.Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinnerBebagaDined on 10/5/2014I had a very nice experience in this restaurant, the service was excellent and the food very goodSpecial Features:
- Love for London LennieLuseanaDined on 10/3/2014This was my first time at London Lennies and I will definitely go back. The five spice tuna entree was prepared perfectly. The salmon sushi roll appetizer was scrumptious. The menu is filled with dishes sure to keep mermaids coming back again and again. The staff was friendly, welcoming, and super efficient. The restaurant was packed on a Fruday night with a thirty minute wait for a table. Mermaids in the know make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodqueensbabeDined on 9/27/2014I took my parents for dinner there to have some good seafood. We were not disappointed. We were seated right away despite the fact that we were late. The waiter came over & was polite and patient. No problem ordering appetizers first. We didn't wait long. Portions were good and we could share. Fresh scallops & mussels. Dinner was good too. The spinach was out of this world. It is expensive but once in a while for good seafood it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JOY'S BIRTHDAYBoog61Dined on 9/27/2014Arrived at approximately a half hour early.Hostess directed us to our table right away.The waitress was very helpful explaining the menu.The service and meal EXCELLANT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have eaten here over 100 times!KarenVIPDined on 9/20/2014This remains one of our favorite restaurants. The food is consistently good. This time we had New England Clam Chowder- great, oysters- delicious, caesar salad- good but we missed out wedge salad and steamers- good but a ridiculously small portion for $17. Key lime pie for dessert. We will continue to go back.Special Features:
- never disappointsSuperdinerDined on 9/20/2014As always a great meal and great service. I took my cousins here from Europe and had a terrific dinner and delicious dessert. I am never disappointed with London Lennie's. Service was quick and cordial, and food was fresh and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dining for my MenwhenyouwantthebestDined on 9/17/2014My husband's AND my father's birthday occurred this month Sept.9th for my hubby and Sept 14 for my father(He just turned 90years of age). I picked London Lennie's to celebrate their birthdays together! It was the 1st time in over 30years that my dad has eaten in a restaurant! After dining there, my dad hasn't stopped expressing how happy he was with the food, the service, and just the warmth of everyone there,staff and patrons! He(my dad) is blind and he felt very comfortable there!My husband and I LOVE the place!A really nice experience every time we dine there!!!Special Features:
- GreatFoodDined on 9/17/2014As always, dining at London Lennie's is a sure thing: seafood always prepared just right, service wonderful and you leave happy!Special Features:
- Great fresh well prepared seafood.DondiDined on 9/14/2014The seafood is fresh and prepared to perfection, however the restaurant is busy and if your seated on an aisle, It's not very relaxing. The service was top shelf and our server was well informed, friendly and helpful. Going to try weekday lunch, which should be less energetic. The prices are excellent for the quality of the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticGreatDatePlaceDined on 9/14/2014Consistent, excellent, fresh, original, tasteful, abundant without being over abundant, attention to detail...Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Good food, overworked serversnickDined on 9/14/2014The food was good and the restaurant looked very nice, but the servers all seemed to be running around and over worked. The service was very good when our server was able to come by, but that was far between. A meal that should have been an hour turned into 2 hours and 45 minutes.Special Features:
- OutstandingLove2LiveDined on 9/14/2014The seafood was fresh and fabulous! We flew in from Arizona to eat lunch there and returned the same day. So worth the trip as it brought back memories for my husband of the Chesapeake Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very special experiencelive2eatDined on 9/9/2014Normally we would go to City Island for a special occasion but we tried different and wasn't disappointed. London Lennies was a fabulous dining experience. Every dish that was brought out to us was special and delicious. My wife who isn't the easiest critic ate without disappointment. I told friends, family and planning my return visit for my daughters 21st birthday. This is a must dine.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodOpenTableVIPVIPDined on 9/6/2014Even though they eliminated the twin chicks special off their menu (Bring it back please) they still come up with great seafood at good prices. Service can vary a bit based on which waiter/waitress you get... But generally good service...Special Features:
- Great seafood!LindaBVIPDined on 9/3/2014London Lennies consistently presents the freshest seafood in innovative ways at reasonable prices. The seafood is also available at the retail counter, if you want the best fresh seafood to prepare yourself at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining outKeepcomingbackDined on 9/3/2014I have been eating at London Lennies for over 25 years. I've always found the seafood very fresh and the sauces are superb. It's an added treat to make reservations ( when I first started there you needed at least 8). The prices are getting a bit high, but I still enjoy the meal.Special Features:
- Always a great dinnerJS68VIPDined on 8/31/2014If you enjoy a seafood meal,or if all in your party do not. The food and service will never disappoint you.Special Features:
- Seafood, For the whole family......KennyQuagDined on 8/30/2014Never a disappointment. Always good service. One of my favorite spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lennie dinnerfisheaterDined on 8/30/2014Main dishes: grilled salmon salad -very good Broiled halibut - little tough, did not come with potato or rice; what were they thinking ? Prices: very high, more than some Manhattan restaurants Will return when they resume the neighborhood restaurant persona
- msirishlesherDined on 8/29/2014Great food, great place for dinner,great place to catch up with old friends..Great service was great..prices reasonable..Love going to London Lennys for romantic dinnersSpecial Features:
- disappointedgreatdinnerDined on 8/25/2014Have been going to London Lennie's for years and this is the first time we had poor service (waitress with an attitude) and the food was skimpy. Will have to think hard about returning soon. This experience left a sour taste.Special Features:
- First disappointmentEdwardJDined on 8/24/2014I have to say this is the first time we did not have a great meal My wife ordered the crab cakes. The person next to also had them and there were shells in the cakes My wife tried hers and a shell in each of the first two bites She swapped out for a lobster roll but I had to start my meal while she waited. Not one "sorry" from the staff When I ordered my martini extra dirty it came regular and I needed to ask for extra olive brine Again no apology but the server said she saw the bartender add juice We normally have only great meals at London lennies and we will go back, but this meal was not greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.