Lombardo's Italian Restaurant
7604 North Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Lombardo's Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lombardosbistro.com/
- Phone: 8434976699
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: John Lombardo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Lombardo's Italian Restaurant
Lombardo’s Restaurant features authentic Italian cuisine. Owner & Chef John Lombardo prepares his authentic Italian cuisine the way his family has for generations. Entree selections range from Grouper Florentine, Veal Marsala, Chicken Scapiello, to Shrimp Scampi served in an elegant yet comfortable candle lit room. A wine selection from around the world is sure to compliment each dish along with a fully stocked bar. Lombardo's homemade desert selections are prepared daily . Come check out this local's "Hidden Gem"!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Lombardo's Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Myrtle Beach ›
Lombardo's Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (34)romantic (33)special occasion (32)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (22)kid-friendly (13)notable wine list (13)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (4)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- DisappointingBigonflavor19VIPDined on 9/5/2014Read several great/reviews about this restaurant but we must have caught them on a bad night. Service was good but my wife's meal was indelible. My chicken was not fresh and tasted as if it was from a TV dinner. Way over priced for the quality of the food. We hoped this might be a great local spot but it was an overpriced Olive Garden at best
- Lombardo'sTaylor4meDined on 9/4/2014I learned of this restaurant through a web search. I met family who were vacationing in Myrtle Beach. What a lovely restaurant! I can't say enough good things about our entire dinner. Our waiter was outstanding, the wine was excellent, the food was exquisite, and the ambiance was delightful. Definitely will return.Special Features:
- Worth the tripretiredtravelerDined on 9/1/2014We picked Lombardo's based on recent reviews in tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. The food and service was excellent. We had appetizers, dinner, and dessert. All were were devoured. Definitely a place to go again on a return trip to the north end of Myrtle Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014We went to Lombardo's 2 times during out visit to MB. Both times we used open table and had zero issues. We had Mike both times he is outstanding!! For was great. We had the Lasagna, chicken picatta, veal picatta, veal Parmesan and chicken Parmesan. All was great. Would good back next time I'm in MB for vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Great dinner, service and live Jazz on Saturday night made the night special after a long day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/30/2014The food was amazing! The balsamic vinegarette was wonderful. The Caesar salad was ok. The Chicken roltella was great.Special Features:
- Really, really great Italian!!ChetJDined on 8/30/2014Following TAs advice we selected Lombardo's for dinner and were not disappointed. This restaurant is very popular and does get busy, so I would suggest making reservations. It's easy enough to do right from TA through "Open Table" and only requires selecting party size, date, time and contact info. Made ours sitting at the pool on my phone...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodCindy0803Dined on 8/23/2014Delicious, generous portions. Everything tasted homemade. Lasagna and shrimp scampi wonderful flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kevin NYLombardosDined on 8/23/2014Delicious meal both times we ate there. Best Osso Bucco on the planet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Myrtle Beach GemOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2014We stopped here not knowing what it would be like; however, it was fantastic. They had a great selection of food, so much so we had a hard time trying to decide what to order. The staff was exceptionally friendly to everyone. We would recommend this to anyone that is looking for excellent Italian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the trip2dinersDined on 8/22/2014Great food, friendly and accommodating staff and an inviting atmosphere all come together to make dining a pleasant experience. This is our second visit and we look forward to enjoying this restaurant again. It is on our short list of favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!MelwebDined on 8/18/2014We were looking for a local place to eat and prefer that it's not a chain restaurant. Lombardo's was a great find with reasonable prices and excellent service. The menu has a lot to offer including kids and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CrissyVIPDined on 8/16/2014The waiter was great, but the food was very disappointing. It sometimes happens that one dish out of the table isn't great, but to have all three of us disappointed says something about the food. We saw they have a new menu, but that had nothing to do with cooking fish and the Italian dishes should have been amazing.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2014very nice place to eat. menu was great with a nice wine list.Special Features:
- Always good food!diamondgroupVIPDined on 8/13/2014My husband always orders the same - Linguine with Clam Sauce and absolutely LOVES IT! I think he would lick the bowl! I had the Salmon with peach sauce and it was very good but very rich. The service is always good!Special Features:
- Amazing!BabymoomersDined on 8/9/2014Food was great! Reservations online-bonus! Servers were all very well-mannered but list attention very fast! Had to wait for everything and only saw him occasionally? I don't think this is the custom just our server?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Our waiter was extremely knowledgeable and well versed on the menu and what was in each dish.Special Features:
- management loves food and diningMarcDined on 8/4/2014Food was very good. Service was top notch. Plenty of attention to detail and many signs owners and management care about the quality if the food and dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/1/2014Have been coming here every time we are in myrtle beach. Has been the best find Everything is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014In Myrtle Beach, the home of "all you can eat", who would expect a fine dining real Italian restaurant. Fantastic real Italian food and great service. My wife and I had looked for a dining experience for our Anniversary and by chance we discovered Lombardo's. Meche, our server was very knowledgeable and very professional. She made several suggestions, all of which turned out to be GREAT. Prices are reasonable and the food is second to none. Actually it was so good, we tried to make return reservations via our Open Table account from the restaurant but due to problems with the website we were unable to do so. Meche handled it very professionally. Second night was excellent also.Special Features:
- Super place for excellant fooddajudgeVIPDined on 7/31/2014Waiter was very informative and helpful and then when the food came it was an experience made in Heaven. Will definately make this a stop when we are in Myrtle Beach.Special Features:
- Nothing specialVavationFamDined on 7/30/2014Small portions. 5 small lobster Raviolis, appetizer size even though it was under entrees was $24.95. Alfredo sauce was very sweet unlike any I had ever had. I tasted it after my wife and kids said it was awefull. I agree. We could get better food and go to Olive Garden 4 times versus 1 experience here. Pass.
- Great experience.CheeseGreaterDined on 7/28/2014Food and service was great. Our server Chad was very knowledgeable and attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find.WillclarDined on 7/26/2014My only complaint is that the restaurant allows men to wear their golf hats in the restaurant. I understand they want the business but is it unreasonable to allow men to wear their hats at the table?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurant - Myrtle Beach!diamondgroupVIPDined on 7/23/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach! The food is always good, especially the spaghetti with clam sauce. The chicken piccata is excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014The food was very good and the service exceptional. the piccata was very tasting. My wife had the pasta with clams and she only had good things to say about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & serviceBobandPattyDined on 7/19/2014Lombardo's is a great Italian restaurant, featuring live jazz music playing in the bar area. Everyone loved the food that was served, especially the Chef Speciality Pork dish that I had, and there was a large selection of affordable wines to choose from. The server was outstanding, never leaving us wanting for something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Meal in 20 yearsBG61Dined on 7/19/2014This was by far the best Italian Dinner I have had in 20 years of dining out. The Entree was unbelievable, the service impeccable. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always good fooddiamondgroupVIPDined on 7/9/2014This is a favorite in Myrtle Beach. The food is always good and the waiter, Emilo is one of the best!Special Features:
- Would give it another tryEnjoylifeDined on 7/7/2014Nice interior, friendly staff and very casual dress permitted (shorts & tee shirts). Staff was very friendly but our waiter was a bit incompetent. I asked about a particular wine selection (our waiter said he could not answer ant questions about wine but did bring me a sample) and ordered an appitizer which never arrived (waiter said he forgot to enter it). I ordered chicken franchese but got chicken Marsella which was very good. Ordered Tartufo for desert which was very good however our waiter forgot to add it to the bill. Service although polite was the only drawback to our evening. Would give them another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mixed experiencejonlouieDined on 7/5/2014extremely long wait from appetiser to dinner. A recommended Fish ($35.00) was not good after some discussion they deducted it from the check.The Osso Buco though late was excellent. retired to the bar for dessert and coffee and after dinner drink. dessert was not offered after we got to the bar. The service was fractured and some of the reason was blamed on our server (Chad) who seemed too professional and not expediter for the kitchen. It is worth another try especially for the live music. Good Jazz.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Judge a Book by its CoverSjprice68Dined on 7/4/2014We almost drove away when we saw the building but decided to give it a try. Once we entered the restaurant it took on a nice homey feel. The food was amazing! The service was amazing and we even made friends with the owners mother! Such a sweet lady and she goes around to make sure everyone is happy. Like I said, we got the whole home feel with family. So glad we did not judge a book by its cover.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodlove2eatDined on 7/4/2014We were looking for and italian rest in the area and decided to go here because of the open table reviews. We were not disappointed with the food or the service, hope to visit next time we come to Myrtle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyVIPDined on 7/2/2014This place is awesome. John and staff go out of the way to please. Great food, excellent wine and awesome service.Special Features:
- Good choiceJRH3Dined on 7/1/2014My wife and two children (5 and 7) had dinner one night while staying in myrtle beach. We chose it due to the reviews. Overall it was a good place. Decent kids menu, my wife enjoyed the chicken carbonara. I had the chicken parm and it was large however was overpowered with oregano. The waitress was a bit slow and didn't bring my wife her glass of wine. Bar was modern looking. Would probably try another place next time to compare others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and ServiceTerryVIPDined on 6/30/2014Our first dining experience while on vacation and we can't say enough about the welcoming atmosphere, amazing food and service. The moment we walked in the door we were greeted by the Dining Manager and a member of the Lombardo family. We were promptly seated and greeted by our waiter. The interior decor is modern and we loved the color changing pin lights over the bar. The chicken picata was excellent. The chicken was tender, tasty and generous in size. My dining partner ordered the lasagna and found it amazing. We definitely will be dining here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2014Dined with a party of 10, we all had a great review...food was fantastic, restaurant had a chic classic italian decor..will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jm13Dined on 6/28/2014We were in town for a family reunion, and we wanted a non-buffet restaurant, which is hard to find if you're a tourist. Found this place on Open Table, and it had something for everyone in our party. Good food, good service. I recommend if you're in the area.Special Features:
- Wonderful italian dinnerSteveDDined on 6/28/2014I was able to make a last minute reservation on a Saturday night. The waiters wee friendly and attentive. The bread was fresh and hot with a nice garlicky seasoned olive oil dip. The dinner salad was fresh and crisp. The veal francaise and surf and turf were both excellent. I recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- In Vacation LandSCampDined on 6/27/2014Great place is an area filling with tourist traps and mediocre restaurant's. Highly Recommend giving this place a try if you're in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.