2000 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tomdouglas.com/restaurants/lola
- Phone: 2064411430
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday-Friday 6:00am-1:00pm Brunch:
Lunch: Monday- Friday 11:00am-4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-11:00pm
Friday and Saturday 4:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
- Executive Chef: Liam Spence
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Lola at Hotel Andra Lola has a “Greek spirit.” Modern Mediterranean and north African riffs on the best local ingredients provide a delicious foray into new culinary territory. Celebrate that special holiday, birthday or business gathering with a menu that Chef Liam Spence has personally created with you.
- Private Party Facilities: Ballroom Available for parties of 20 to 100 guests for a seated function or up to 150 for a standing reception. This unique two-tiered space is also perfect for all-day meetings with break-out space, full AV accommodations and flexible seating configurations to suite any presentation style. Galleri A more intimate space with abundant natural light for intimate all-day retreats or private meals for up to 36 guests. Living Room Loft A sexy perch overlooking the hotel’s lobby on the mezzanine level offers a relaxed urban vibe for an informal gathering over cocktails and appetizers for up to 25 guests. Monarch Suite Our presidential suite is the ultimate venue for corporate retreats for up to ten or cocktail parties for up to 25 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Jessica Prince (206)682-4142
- Entertainment: Enjoy HAND CRAFTED COCKTAILS, a great glass of wine or a local microbrew in our upbeat bar or in the Hotel Andra lobby snuggled up to the fireplace. Come by for Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 4pm to 6pm
- Special Events: Breakfast: Monday-Friday 6:00am-1:00pm
Brunch: Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-3:00pm;
Lunch: Monday- Friday 11:00am-4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-11:00pm
Friday and Saturday 4:00pm-12:00am
- Cross Street: Virginia Street
- Public Transit: There are multiple transit stops just one block west on Third avenue and Virginia going North and South. For specific route numbers and times from your location visit transit.metrokc.gov
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Some street parking, but plenty of secure parking across 4th avenue in the Securities Builing garage. The Warwick Hotel, 1/2 block north of us, offers garage parking.
A word from Lola Seattle
Chef Liam Spence presents rustic Mediterranean cuisine at Lola, another in the Tom Douglas family of exceptional downtown restaurants. Don’t miss our ouzo sizzling kebabs, steaming savory tagines or our grilled to order pita bread, brought to us fresh from our own Dahlia bread bakery right across the street, twice daily. Located in the heart of the bustling Belltown neighborhood, Lola offers the perfect urban dining experience in it’s upbeat environment, just minutes from downtown shopping and theatre to the south and great music and night life to the north on fourth avenue. We’re committed to a green community, composting 75% of waste and supporting our local growers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Lola Seattle - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Lola Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
213 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (148)great for brunch (97)neighborhood gem (78)great for lunch (58)special occasion (57)hot spot (50)romantic (24)good for groups (22)notable wine list (18)vibrant bar scene (17)kid-friendly (17)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (1)Show More
- i love LolaseattlecamperVIPDined on 10/28/2014Lola is so delicious. The quality of the food is dependable and I love that kind of consistency. The breakfast meats (bacon and sausage) are both very good. My favorite meal there is the "Lola breakfast." In theory, this is just a plain old breakfast of eggs, side meat, side potatoes, and toast. In practice, this isn't just like any other breakfast. The bacon or sausage is amaze. The potatoes are little potatoes that and then squashed, once, to make little "smashed potatoes." I dunno ... quality ingredients & consistency make all the difference.Special Features:
- Bringing Mediterranean to Seattle!ShazDined on 10/26/2014Just went to dinner at Lola for the second time and it was fabulous once again. I like the ambiance with the dim lights, simple decor and overall feels warm. This is a great restaurant for a date, although we also saw lots of families there as well. And the food is just fantastic! Familiar flavors from the Mediterranean, but with clearly superior ingredients and technique. I have loved every dish I've tried here so far.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the best fresh, innovativegolfkatVIPDined on 10/26/2014Lola always seem to have the best seasonal food in Seattle. The veggie, like the chard and horta are fresh and crisp. The ling cod on the special was light and flaky, fullof flavor and moisture. My lamb was outstanding, so tender and flavorful. The coconut cream pie for dessert tops the meal perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flexible and FriendlyptaltaicaDined on 10/26/2014We were a bit of a hassle - we were cold, and so we asked to be moved further from the front door, but they quickly made it happen. We had a terrific breakfast (one member of the party had a gluten allergy, which our terrific server Dede picked up on from the person's order and verified to ensure that my friend's needs were met) and then we lingered for a long time to catch up. The Lola team was great to us throughout. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehFoodieVIPDined on 10/26/2014We stayed at hotel Andra where Lola is located so decided to check it out. The service was good. The food itself was okay. I had their pancakes with side of eggs. My wife had eggs Benedict. My pancakes were average. I ate it all but it was standard as what would find at a place like Denny's. I was expecting a spin or a chef's artistic take on pancakes. I've eaten at many different breakfast/brunch spots where the pancake is embellished to the chef's inspiration. This was literally pancake out of a box. The English muffin for my wife's Benedict was burned at the bottom. Her hash-browns overcooked. What we've experienced with Tom Douglas restaurants is that it's more hype than substance.Special Features:
- Great dinnerReLPDined on 10/25/2014We went to Lola with our family after an event at the Paramount. Everyone loved it, from my six year old daughter to my foodie husband.Special Features:
- Lola breakfastzulluzDined on 10/25/2014When we visit Seattle, Lola is our favorite breakfast spot. It never disappoints. The bacon is divine, the eggs cooked perfectly,, and the service is fantastic. You can never go wrong at Lola!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great downtown location restaurantrockyluvsballardDined on 10/24/2014Celebrating a birthday in downtown Seattle can be confusing and intimidating but at this location(easy to find) and with this menu(very good) you are sure to have a great time. Not a real need for reservations prior to 6:00 and even without a reservation the wait is short. Delightful experience.Special Features:
- Debbie & Lexie LOVE Lola's!DeblldoitDined on 10/23/2014My most darling 27 year old daughters favorite TD Restaurant spot. She studied abroad in Greece; her Mom spent months there in her irresponsible 20's (back in the day) ie. big affection for all Greek + Jackie's salad...and all the rest. Always a great experience!Special Features:
- wildly overratednnn1VIPDined on 10/20/2014Lola's food and service are overrated--e.g., scone with breakfast? dry and tasteless-- service, spotty-- not the first time I have encountered this...
- Wonderful ExperienceGHFoodiesDined on 10/17/2014This upscale Greek restaurant by Seattle's Tom Douglas provided a great dining experience for the two of us, including a number of vegetarian and vegan selections for her and a wide range of meat and seafood dishes for me. We started with the warm pita bread and three of their spreads - Kopanisti-Pistachio, Roasted Sweet Red Pepper, and Kalamata-Turkish Fig (all were delicious, but the Kopanisti alone is worth a return trip). She ordered the Marinated Beets and the Roasted Heirloom Carrots (which we shared) to accompany her Porabella Kebab. I ordered the Northwest Seafood Kakavia. The food was prepared to perfection and the flavors kept providing delightful surprises throughout. Cozy, private, romantic, not too loud, and great wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle Get AwayMikeandCathDined on 10/17/2014One of our favorite things to do is spend a night in downtown Seattle. We love to stay at Hotel Andra (next store) and then have breakfast at Lola. Donuts are a must, love the toppings and the choices for the rest of the meal are always unique. Love the garlic smashed potatoes and thick beacon slices. Service is always great and professional as many of the staff have been there years rather then the frequent turnover most restaurants see. Reservation made through Open Table was perfect including Lola's own email response.Special Features:
- Lovin' on Lola!BingDined on 10/16/2014Everything about Lola was exactly what I was looking for. Atmosphere was upbeat and lively, service was very fast and attentive and the food was incredible! If you like Greek food you will like Lola .... sort of Greek with a twist, and it is a great twist!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lola SeattleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014The ambiance of Lola's is very poor, the decor, lighting, booths do not give any sense of a Mediterranean dining experience. Because of the booth seating, each table seems isolated and diners do not get to feel engaged in the feel of the restaurant. This is a shame because we enjoyed the food very much but would not recommend because the restaurant has no atmosphere.Special Features:
- Lola is fabulous!Traveler60Dined on 10/12/2014Recently had dinner at Lola and what a fabulous meal! Had a delcious tapenade with pita bread, excellent greek salad and perfect halibut. Lovely wine list. Desserts were the best. Our server was delightful and apologized when the kitchen got a little behind which was fine as our meal seemed well paced. Dinner was so great that we returned for breakfast the next morning. Talk about breakfast for champions! Again, fabulous food and great service. Only wished we lived in Seattle so we could return every week!Special Features:
- Not as good as I rememberRavenDined on 10/12/2014We went to celebrate a birthday recently and were sorely disappointed. We had to wait 30 minutes for a table even though we had reservations. The food was not nearly as good as I remember, and service was painfully slow.
- Good eatselimarVIPDined on 10/11/2014Shared the stuffed vines and Greek salad. Lamb is the specialty of the house and we shared the leg of lamb. Served as ordered, moist and tender. The Grandma Dot's spaghetti was different and good. Also shared the heirloom carrots. Save room for dessertSpecial Features:
- Squid kebabs outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/10/2014Lola has wonderful service, cucumber infused water, and squid kebabs that are tender and delicious. The accompanying sauce is bold and complements the squid perfectly but grab an anise mint on the way out if you are having an intimate talk afterwards. Excellent - make sure you reserve ahead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first Tom Douglas experienceRob47NCDined on 10/9/2014I chose to have dinner at Lola b/c I wanted to try at least one of Tom Douglas' restaurants while I was in Seattle. The Dahlia Lounge seemed a little bit too pretentious for the occasion, so Lola was the next best choice for me. The service was impeccable. Our server was very attentive without being intrusive and I appreciate that. The food was good, but not as great as I expected. Everything was very fresh, nicely cooked, but nothing I can say I will remember. Several of the dishes were a little heavy on the salt, which for me is not usually an issue b/c I'm a salt fiend! We spent a couple hours in the place and at no time did I feel they were trying to rush us out. That was really nice. Nothing was really bad, just not memorable.
- Creative Menu with Superb ServicegolfkatVIPDined on 10/1/2014Dining should be fun, like it is at Lola. Staff is always so upbeat. New items on menu keep us coming back, though we love our favorites, like the many kebabs, grilled fish, horta, and Dot's spaghetti. And I always find a bubbly on the meny by the glass. Always make a res for dinner!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zetter619Dined on 9/26/2014Came here for brunch on a recent weekend trip to Seattle. Tried to avoid the touristy Tom Douglas joints but couldn't pass up trying out Lola for all the great reviews. Brunch was DELICIOUS!!! I started off w/the house made to order donuts (which came w/mascarpone and raspberry sauce) which were sooooo tasty. Light, fluffy and cooked to perfection. Try each sauce separate, then together and OMG I wanted to order another bag full. I got the Bavarian meats benedict. It was good but nothing outstanding. Basic expectation of a benny. It fulfilled what it needed to do and that was to make my belly full. The ham was pretty tasty.Special Features:
- Another Good Tom Douglas spotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/25/2014Food was great, waitress was awesome. Definitely a place we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pancakes ever!sonya211Dined on 9/24/2014What a wonderful place to spend a rainy morning. Warm, fluffy, delicious pancakes with slightly crispy edges were perfect. On the recommendation of our server, I first tried them with only the mascarpone and they were very good without any syrup. If you do add syrup, go light, they really don't need much. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had!Special Features:
- Gem!FoodieFeindDined on 9/22/2014Mediterranean themed but so much more than that in taste! Every dish that was recommended by our friendly, knowledgeable and superb waitress was out of this world! The ravioli's were especially delish and we found out that the same lady make the amazing ravi's at Palace Kitchen around the corner too!! Can't say enough good things about this place, would recommend to all and will definitely go back to any of Tom Douglas's restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2014love this place for breakfast/brunch. food is consistently delicious and staff is well trained and attentive.Special Features:
- perfect weekend bruch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2014Call ahead and make reservations! This place is awesome. The food quality is always great, the ambience is energetic and unique and the staff are "on it". Great start to the day before we went to the Seahawk Game!!Special Features:
- eat at LolamadcookDined on 9/21/2014We live outside of the city but always make a visit to Lola breakfast when in Seatown. This time I had Tom's favorite breakfast-amazing!!! It will be hard to order anything else next times. Hubby gets the eggs Benny- best we've had. Don't forget the Dahlia doughnuts! Lola Mary also a must. We are clean plate club members when we eat here. Thanks TDSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good we went back a second timencdrakesDined on 9/21/2014Our first visit to Seattle and a local recommended Lola's as the best place for breakfast in town. We went the next morning and couldn't agree more. The doughnuts were phenomenal! Service was excellent as was the rest of our meal. It was so good we went back 2 days later!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband is GreekFreekDined on 9/20/2014The food was bland, appetizer portions are small, just not real Greek
- Went back twiceRutmanVIPDined on 9/20/2014I came here for breakfast and then back again for dinner. It was very, very good! The breakfast was phenomenal. Dinner was excellent, with the only weakness being the leg of lamb which was just a bit chewy. The lamb and the rather pricey cost of breakfast were the only reasons I didn't give them a 5 rating. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tom's Big DinnerSkipShoeDined on 9/20/2014Looking at the menu my wife and I had some favorite dishes we wanted to try. The waiter recommended Tom's Big Dinner as it included almost everything that we wanted. The big surprise for me was the Spread Sampler! It consisted of 6 spreads and a grilled pita bread cut to enable a taste of all the spreads. The pita itself was amazing but, the real treat was in the variety of spreads...each amazing and unique. The tzatziki and cucumber yogurt spread was not like any tzatziki I have tried before...wonderful. It was fun trying all the spreads and trying to choose a favorite...we couldn't rank them as they were all delicious and unique. This restaurant lives up to the T. Douglas standard and is a wonderful date spot. Loved it!Special Features:
- Love this placeFooodeeeeeeDined on 9/19/2014We had another excellent meal at Lola. Everytime we come to Seattle it's a must to go to Lola for atleast one meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lola never fails!meenricoDined on 9/14/2014Lola is a standard for me, but when an old high school friend said she was coming to town and asked where we should meet, I suggested Lola. We got in for a late lunch (2:30) and ordered just in time before the kitchen closed for dinner preparation. The food was delicious (as usual), and the service was great. They didn't make us feel rushed at all. In fact, our waitress was very precise about saying we should take our time and stay for dinner if we wanted to. Overall a great experience. My friend said she went again for breakfast to have the donuts before she took off to the airport for her morning flight.Special Features:
- Great but Over PricedFoodluversDined on 9/12/2014This was the first time for us at Lola's. I had wanted to go for quite some time. The staff is wonderful at Lola's! Very attentive and answered all of our questions and gave us a great bottle of wine! The food was good but the amount you received for the price....$14 for 3 small Lamb skewers or my goodness $20 for 2 small pieces of bread, few tablespoons of spread, crudite, olives, and oysters - that were not that good. I am not sure we will return as there are so many other good Seattle restaurants to try first. But, if you've wanted to go, it is a good place, you have to go at least once - just be prepared for the price.
- AmyFDined on 9/10/2014Perfect festive birthday dinner food and service were amazing very fresh ingredients cooked perfectly and seasoned expertly vegetables tasted so crisp and barely cooked while fish was sauced and prepared with delicacySpecial Features:
- pagFloridaDined on 9/8/2014The calamari skewers were outstanding. The seafood tagine and eggplant imam were delicious and complemented each other perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014The focus may be on the food, service was poor. I expected more interaction and knowledge. It was a Sunday morning so maybe people were just tired. Food is good but nothing that I would have to have again.
- Another delicious meal!JennVIPDined on 9/3/2014I was happy to revisit Lola. I always enjoy this restaurant and this time was no exception. The food was delicious and service was excellent. I love the use of seasonal and local ingredients. The flavor combinations are interesting and well thought out.Special Features:
- The pancakes was to die for!!!CeciliaVIPDined on 9/3/2014We first tried Lola for breakfast when we went on vacation in Seattle. We were in Seattle for 7 days. We ended up having brunch here for 5 days. Haha! My husband and I loved the pancakes. They were always cooked perfectly. It came with this amazing light vanilla mascarpone. Truly amazing. The maple sausage that came with it tasted great as well. Try their pancakes and you will get hooked too.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphere!jennandalDined on 9/2/2014We definitely recommend Tom's Big Dinner. For the four of us (4 orders), this was plenty of food and not pretentious - simple, but tasty an satisfying. We were able to talk above the noise level, and everyone left happy. Service wasn't above average (no refills of waters, server didn't check on us often for drink orders) but was adequate.Special Features: