Lola Restaurant & Grill
5555 Collins Avenue
Miami, FL 33140Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ArgentineanPrice: $30 and under
Lola Restaurant & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lolarestaurantgrill.com/
- Phone: 3053978848
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Christian Vitale
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us for further information.
- Entertainment: Every Wednesday night we offer live music with vocals and guitar beginning at 8pm and ending at 11pm.
A word from Lola Restaurant & Grill
Lola is fine dining with a casual feel. It is located in the mezzanine of the Oceanside Plaza. With diverse influences of Argentinian, Italian, Spanish, Greek and French fusions is how every dish in Lola"s menu has been created. They offer affordable prices, an elegant ambiance, friendly and professional service, beautifully prepared and presented dishes, and lastly is the enticement of taste.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lola Restaurant & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (7)neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (6)special occasion (6)great for lunch (4)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great experienceAlexDined on 8/2/2014Working at a restaurant myself, I find myself always critiquing when I eat out. Lola's was a great experience. Our server was friendly, personable, and attentive to our needs. She was knowledgable about wines which led us to pick Tomero - excellent. The food was also excellent.. All 4 of us completely cleaned our plates. Overall, experience exceeded my expectations and we definitely will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who would have known...platypusDined on 7/26/2014It's the kinda place you have to know about in order to go...and I think as time goes on, more and more people will know. Food was great, atmosphere equally so. Loved the live jazz.Special Features:
- Lola's fansMarOPC6Dined on 6/19/2014Since Lola's opening we have been enjoying dinner every three weeks or so. It is close to us. Love their decor . Nice Bar that includes big tv screens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice view for the price.AnaJDined on 6/15/2014The restaurant has a great view of the ocean and the decor somewhat eclectic. The appetizers were very good (salmon tartar and blue cheese croquettes). The service was great, our waitress catered to us. However while my fish was good, my husband's steak was not. Expecting a great steak from an Argentinian restaurant, he asked to see what her recommendation - ribeye. Not your usual Argentinian cut but he went with it. Not good. However still would recommend the restaurant and willing to give it another shot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findlolaDined on 6/7/2014You would never guess this beautiful place is inside this building.the restaurant is beautiful, warm, cozy.we went on a Saturday night and there was live entertainment.food is good and servers are very friendly as well as the owners.definitely a must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great apps and morebocagirlDined on 5/11/2014the apps were very tasty however the dinner failed to meet the quality of the apps. The steaks were small thin and over cooked. suggest to go for cocktails and apps and for the south beachy atmosphere........at a lower cost not so hard on your wallet.Special Features:
- Fantastic!JamonfoodVIPDined on 5/1/2014Housed in a Miami Beach condo complex, you may wonder like we did if you arrived at the right address. Don't let the outside of this building deceive you. This is a beautiful upscale restaurant, with fantastic food, exceptional service, and reasonable prices. We enjoyed appetizers of mussels and spicy shrimp. Both were beautifully presented and delicious. Perfection would have been a couple more shrimp. For entrees we enjoyed perfectly cooked skirt steak and flap steak with amazing sauces. Both the trio of chimichurri sauces and the mushroom bacon wine reduction sauce were delicious and paired beautifully with the steak. We ended our meal with the delectable warm chocolate brownie with chocolate ice cream. All I can say is Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 23 reviews are from the Lola Restaurant & Grill reviews archive.
- MmmmmmmSteveDined on 4/25/2014The chicken was fantastic! Great food all around, I would go back here in a heart beat. Great value for the food and atmosphere. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, good valueHeidi65chDined on 4/19/2014We really enjoyed dinner here, lovely food, steaks perfect, very creative kitchen and very friendly and helpful staff! We come from Switzerland and found this Restaurant by tripadvisor and we were very happy with our choice. Thank you for a lovely evening!Special Features:
- Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014I took my daughter to this restaurant because I read previous reviews and it seem like they had good food and ambiance. When we got there, there was only 2 other tables, the server came right away and told us about the specials for that night. I ordered an appetizer, 15 minutes later, I had to call him to order a glass of wine. He brought the appetizer and the glass of wine. The restaurant started to get busier, about 9 tables, there was only one server, and a buzzer. We had to wait about 40 minutes more, I called the buzzer and told him we wanted to put our order. He took our order, because the server never came back. I ordered a second glass of wine. And he forgot it. It was the worse service I have ever had. I would never go back.Special Features:
- Lovely hidden restaurantVldeanDined on 4/16/2014Very lovely restaurant, excellent food, friedly service, good value. Very quiet cause it isn't easy to find (cant see it from the street). We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great restaurant in MiamiJeromeDined on 4/13/2014Unfortunately, I decided to have dinner outside and a family with two children tuned the peaceful atmosphere. Despite this fact, service was great and food is really delicious.Special Features:
- Great gempleasure2dineVIPDined on 4/12/2014Food and service excellent been there 3 time and everything is excellent will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemSheilatomDined on 3/28/2014Food was outstanding, and so was service. It was a little hard to find as it is situated inside a residential building on the second floor. Prices were outstanding in comparison to the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placepleasure2dineVIPDined on 3/28/2014This is our 4th time going to Lola and we love it every time more and more. You will not be disappointed PSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden, but should be found.ARapDined on 3/25/2014This restuarant is in the most unusual place, a condo buildings 2nd floor, get past the lobby and the spiral staircase and you'll find Lola. This small but lovely "Lola" is well appointed with a contemporary flare. We chose to sit outside because of the beautiful evening, there were some interesting appetizers and main choices, plated nicely and plentiful. My salmon was a little over cooked, the shrimp were sweet and spicy, just the was they said they would be. Wine choices were good although one that was chosen was out, but a good substitution with a taste before was provided. My only "beef " with outside dining it seems is that is where the smokers are put and we had some around us, bah! Smoking and food don't mix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bargainphillydocVIPDined on 3/21/2014Overall, this was the best dining experience in Miami Beach. For the money this cannot be beat. The food tasted fresh and was well prepared. The setting is "odd" in that you overlook a pool in a condo complex, but once the meal starts, that becomes the focus.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was fresh. Service wasLVRDSVIPDined on 3/15/2014Food was fresh. Service was very attentive. We had a great table in their outside patio during a full moon. Great hidden neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden bargainOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/22/2014Found this restaurant in some reviews- hidden away in older condo building. Surprisingly chic attractive restaurant inside. Service very friendly food very good and prices not Miami like ( my 8 oz filet only $20). Great ceviche and mussels appetizers. I'm sure a lot of people would overlook this restaurant, but my family loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseL18mDined on 2/21/2014We we're delighted to find this gem in the neighbourhood. We plan on going back before the end of our holidaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, low-key restaurantReemStone25Dined on 2/14/2014Went there for the first time this past VDay and liked it. Kind of expected it to be bigger and less discreet. Food was great and service was good as well. The only thing that was a bummer was that they only serve wine & beer. Menu could use some variety as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth of 5 starsTonyDined on 2/14/2014I tried the Mussels and this was an amazing appetizer something to remember. But the main dish, the Flap was wrong, my wife plate was given to me to me and mine given to her, had different side, spices and cook level, so was not able to exchange plates, the mistake was made in the kitchen, neither the meat was as a good flaps i have tried before. Servers were nice, polite, and willing to please their guest, but a bit delayed in responding to the needs of the table, due to overwhelming work load. The valet parking person changed my radio station in my car, and who knows what else.Special Features:
- Terrific find hidden in condo buildFoodforthoughtDined on 2/1/2014I'm going back for more. This is a very pleasant mid beach restaurant with a very nice menu and excellent service. Really cool space and a great menu selection. Every dish we sampled was well prepared.Special Features:
- good food, butWonderfulVIPDined on 1/31/2014atmosphere was odd. the restaurant is in an apartment building. there were a lot of young kids and large parties. service was pleasant, but inaccurate.
- Lola is awesomePHilDined on 12/31/2013Me and my girlfriend were flying by the seat of our pants on NYE and opentable and yelp both showed good reviews for Lola and they had availability, we took a chance without even seeing a menu. Good is great, staff is super friendly and considering it's Miami beach the prices were insanely reasonable. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected surpriseJOELVIPDined on 12/29/2013This restaurant is located in a condo complex with virtually no street advertising. Nevertheless, it is a gem and well worth a visit. The room is well appointed, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the food is truly wonderful and the presentation is outstanding. The chef/owner, Christian, is an artist who cares deeply about what he is creating all the way from the market to your table. All this at reasonable prices for the area. I highly recommend this place. You wont be disappointed!Special Features:
- Super Nice!jemarobaDined on 12/20/2013We went there for our anniversary, Lola is was perfect place! The food is delicious, service is great, beautiful place!Special Features:
- good findOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2013Not easily seen from street...so we would have missed it if it weren't for open table. Great food. Will be back the next time we're in MiamiSpecial Features:
- What a Find!FredVIPDined on 11/24/2013Gem of a restaurant, tucked away inside a condo complex on Collins Avenue. Service was friendly and attentive, food was excellent with ample portions and surprisingly reasonable prices for this area. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is great, ambiance isNixpixDined on 11/16/2013Food is great, ambiance is beautiful, service was excellent, prices were very reasonable. It's definitely off the beaten path, but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.