10 West Ferry Street
New Hope, PA 18938Neighborhood:
New Hope / Lambertville
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.loganinn.com/
- Phone: 2158622300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday Brunch 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Chef/Owner Pandelis Gialias; Executive Chef Elliot Matos
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining for groups of 15-55 guests
- Private Party Contact: Maggie Smith 2158622300x
- Entertainment: Regular live entertainment. See schedule http://www.loganinn.com/events.php
A word from Logan Inn
Nikólas at the Logan Inn is a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant that focuses on seafood and steaks. Nikólas offers both an Ala Carte Menu and a Prix Fixe Menu in the main dining areas. The Tavern menu is also available everyday at the inside Tavern.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Logan Inn - Best Restaurants in New Hope / Lambertville ›
Logan Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (43)neighborhood gem (24)special occasion (19)good for groups (16)romantic (16)great for lunch (13)fit for foodies (12)great for brunch (12)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (7)notable wine list (6)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014The food here was delicious and the service was excellent. I would definitely eat here again!Special Features:
- Autumn Dinner DelightPennoakDined on 10/5/2014I must say that reading some of the reviews on this restaurant almost spoiled a wonderful dinner. Our visit to New Hope, PA was capped off with a very nice dinner at the Logan Inn out on the patio. With the overhead heating unit we were cozy in the brisk Autumn air. I had the Filet Minion with Bearnaise sauce and it was just right at medium rare. Wife had the Filet and Crab Cake and enjoyed her's as well. We started with French Onion soup each and the cheeses were delicious. Our Caesar salads were freshly made with home made dressing. We opted out of dessert but the cheese cake looked wonderful. You are on a busy street so the noise level can go up with a passing motorcycle but it was fun eating in the oldest Inn in New Hope, PA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very poor service, food averageBRBoyDined on 9/27/2014Very poor service. Staff simply cannot handle the crowds on a weekend and then apologize every 5 minutes for it. This is management's fault for not recruiting enough talent to serve their customers. Food was delivered WAY late and was simply average. Also, the outdoor dining is very noisy from the wanna-be tough guys on their motorcycles. I won't be back.
- Disappointing group dinnerWeR5VIPDined on 9/27/2014We were a group of 8 at Nicolai Reataurant at the Logan Inn on a Saturday night at 6:30. There was a pipe that dripped over our table through the meal, service was slow (more than an hour between salad and entree), food was meh and arrived at room temperature, and waitress complained about other diners who were also complaining. For a pricey restaurant this was all unacceptable. Overall, an experience that We don't wish to repeat.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014This was my second time here, both times food was AMAZING, great portion size, romantic setting. Prices are very reasonable! Our waitress was great at first, but by the time we ordered our desert she was not to be seen [only complaint]!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad NightNikkiDined on 9/27/2014I usually love this restaurant but this evening was just a mess. It took almost 3hrs from start to finish for dinner for 2. We had 2 staff attending our table and most time we could not get either ones attention. When we did they explained we are just really busy. Yet there were empty tables around us. Waited 25 minutes for coffee and dessert. We asked for our check and then received our coffee, dessert and check. Will try again.Special Features:
- Average FoodPatrickVIPDined on 9/27/2014We always thought mesclun was "baby lettuces", but here the mesclun salad was iceberg (including an inedible core) with a couple leaves of raddichio. The whole thing was drizzled with a heavy balsamic. The Caesar salad was the saltiest one I've ever had since Outback. The Saganake appetizer was OK, but it seemed to be made with standard (not very flavorful) mozzerella. The chicken and "dumplings" was amazingly bland as if there was no seasoning at all. The gnocci "dumplings" seemed like a frozen and tasteless variety. This was the least effective dish of the night. The rack of lamb was pretty good and prepared rare as ordered, but covered in a thick gravy which really was unexpected. The vegetables served with it were totally bland.
- Great ambience...that's really itCarleeDined on 9/20/2014Great location and ambiance especially for outdoor dining. However, not a very innovative menu and overpriced. The wine menu is primarily European but had an $18 glass that was greatly overvalued. Stick with the Terrace cafe/bar for lighter fare.Special Features:
- SueMamaVIPDined on 9/14/2014It was pleasant sitting outside, the food was ok, not great, a bit noisy with the motorcycles, nice place to meet family for brunchSpecial Features:
- Brunch fun!FriendsVIPDined on 9/14/2014Love this place for Brunch. The food is very good and the outdoor dining is really nice!Special Features:
- Nikolas at the Logan InnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Lunch menu is plentiful and delicious. The wait staff was kind, and prompt. Food was hot and well presented. Had an awesome lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- logan InnpickymomDined on 8/31/2014this place never disappoints Rarely do I dine with 7 people and not one complaint. From Appetizer to dessert all was top notch. Our service was spectacular and very relaxed not rushed. I recommend the pre fix dinners you can go wrongSpecial Features:
- Live in New Hope, first time hereBubblesDined on 8/30/2014We have always wanted to try Nikolas at the Logan Inn but it never worked out for us to go until this past Saturday. We all found the food to be very good - steaks, lobster and pasta. Service from our main server was spotty. We rarely saw her but the man who assisted her was very good filling water glasses and drinks, bread basket, etc. I hope he received most of the tip! The prices were really high - I mean New York City high and the noise level was tough to take. There was motorcycle noise right on Main Street that made it hard to hear each other. We were there until after ten and I hoped for live music since it was Saturday night but no. I would go back, we liked the food but would go for lunch where it would be easier on our wallet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok dinnerSheriSVIPDined on 8/30/2014I wasn't overly impressed with Logan even though the food was good but not exceptional. The service was way too fast. The bread arrived with the salads and the entrees arrived while my husband was still eating his salad. I even asked for a break before ordering coffee but the waiter was back within a few minutes and then the bill arrived almost the same time as the coffee. The chicken was a little dry and the spinach overcooked. Those eating the salmon said it was very good. The selection of desserts was uninspiring so we went across the street for ice cream. Not going back any time soonSpecial Features:
- Consistently good foodDanaluvVIPDined on 8/30/2014We have dined here a few times and never had a bad meal. Service is a little slow but wouldn't mind except we had theater tix ( which we mentioned to our server). We were seated at 5:50pm and just barely made it across the street for an 8:00 show. That was the only complaint, because typically, we like a leisurely slow-paced dinner. A very good value 4 course price fixed menu. Grilled octopus appetizer and mushroom appetizer were very good. The whole fish (Bronzino) we ordered was seared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not bad, but disappointingphillyfoodguyDined on 8/30/2014Based on what we read online and how the establishment looked in a nice town we expected a memorable dining experience worth the price or even better. The service was very slow from the minute the host seated us until we were looking for the waiter so we could pay the bill. The food was mediocre but tasted worse considering the price we paid. We had to ask for everything and usually it was to another waiter. It was like we were invisible. We were a completely normal couple who chose Nikolas to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The best part about the experience was the tiramisu dessert. They must have known our service was poor because thy didnt charge for the dessert. Thanks.
- Not up to High Standardshoelady70VIPDined on 8/24/2014We love this place. However, this time we were slightly disappointed in the food - soup and lobster tails were not hot. Friend was disappointed that special request, made in advance, was not honored (a candle to celebrate a birthday).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old hope in New HopefunnerguyDined on 8/24/2014We have been here for Thanksgiving Day diner as well as for Sunday brunch on a few occasions. The prix fixe menu was excellent as well as the suggested wines for each course. We plan on returning this Thanksgiving. The Brunch is equally as good. The eggs Florentine and eggs Benedict were ample and tasty. Try the bloody Mary with bacon. The only negative at the outside brunch is the numerous NOISY bikers.Special Features:
- Great food & a disorganized kitchenAlessandroVIPDined on 8/23/2014A restaurant of contrasts. Negative initial impression created by an unsmiling host and two waiters bickering over which one would get us, followed by a positive impression created by our waiter, Brett, who was attentive and worked hard to keep things from falling apart. Great food brought out randomly. For example, for appetizers we ordered one turtle soup and one roasted octopus but received instead two turtle soups. So I canceled the octopus, which came out fifteen minutes later anyway. We had ordered moussaka for the main course, but halfway through the octopus, Brett informed us that they were out of moussaka and gave us a large Greek salad on the house. Somewhat later, out came the moussaka! Great food, randomly delivered!
- not like it used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014we had not been to the logan inn in a few years as we moved about an hour away. last weekend we decided to go with a couple who had never been there. it was so disappointing! they were not helpful with our friends who both had special requests. We won't be back.
- Always fantastic!BuckslocalDined on 8/10/2014The food was great. Everyone was friendly and attentive. Our waiter was knowledgable and gave us wonderful recommendations. We sat outside on a beautiful a Sunday evening in August.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited long time for foodPhillyfoodieVIPDined on 8/9/2014Food is good and server was helpful but the kitchen was behind and took an hour and a half for our dinner. Also bar drinks had to be sent back to be remade. I rarely write a review and I know Saturdays are busy but not sure I would return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- underwhelmedCrimsonDined on 8/9/2014The table wasn't ready but there were other empty tables that could have been put together for our party. So we ended up waiting. The service was friendly but seldom, the food was abundant but rather bland. Better kids options would be appreciated. Beautiful day so sitting outside was a plus.
- lynnieDined on 8/5/2014We were there on a Tuesday night so it was very quiet. Great food and service.
- No hope.MasqueVIPDined on 8/1/2014The hype for the Logan Inn's new restaurant is Mediterranean-influenced cuisine. This, however, requires more effort than a listing of trendy food items on an overpriced menu. The saganaki appetizer was more like fried mozzarella and the paella main course was a poor version of spanish rice, with some overcooked fish. The waitress was rude and downright combative. She eventually turned our food service over to the busboy, having realized we did not appreciate her attitude. All in all, an awful experience. I understand that the same people who took over the Logan Inn have now bought the old Wildflowers restaurant in New Hope. I dread seeing the way in which they will "reinvent" what was once a comforting staple of the downtown area.
- eaterVIPDined on 7/29/2014Have eaten here many times and it was always very good, but not this week. Service suffered greatly from personnel changes, and food was not up to usual high standard.
- Early dinner at Logan Inn18Ruby18Dined on 7/27/2014I had a 5:30 pm dinner reservation for outside. I mistakenly thought it was 5:00 and they were quick to accommodate us. They insisted we could be seated then. It was very hot that day and my friend no longer wanted to sit outside and again, they quickly jumped in and said we could be moved inside without issue. Brett was our waiter and he was fantastic. Friendly, knowledgeable and clearly enjoys his job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average food but too priceylove2eatDined on 7/11/2014Nikolas (at the Logan inn) looked very appealing from the sidewalk. I immediately wanted to try it. The ambience is the best part. Great outdoor seating in a pleasant area. However, the food was not anything special. The menu's entrees start at 20-22. The options are very limited. Also, if you look online, they describe themselves as "Mediterranean" but the only thing that was Mediterranean was the hummus platter. The service wasn't bad. When I got the bill, my entree was $45 but on the menu it was $33 so they overcharged me and I told the waitress who resolved the issue. I didn't really enjoy the food so I don't think I'll be returning soon.Special Features:
- Good food and fun settingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014Food was delicious and plentiful. Nice beer selections and adequate wine selections. Nice outdoor setting for people watching. Service was very goodSpecial Features:
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/8/2014We has a great experience at Nilolas. The food was delicious. The only issue for us is the inflexibility of the chef to make changes to the menu. This seems ridiculous in light of the caliber of restaurant and the many diet restrictions required by customers.
- One of our best dinners!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014We had a fabulous dinner. Our server, Brett was fantastic. Very helpful and attentive. Ask for his table. Food was delicious. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Good for LunchNewleywed2Dined on 7/5/2014A nice lunch sitting on their porch. The restaurant is Nikolas at Logan Inn. The Logan House burger and Reuben were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing dinnerDanSDined on 7/4/2014The best I can say for this place is that the outdoor seating area is nice. Service was terse and our waiter made no secret of hating her job. We started with two cocktails, both of which were completely undrinkable, as they were not properly balanced. The French Onion soup was covered in tasteless cheese and lacked a crouton, which is a shame because the soup itself was alright. Salads are drowning in dressing, would request it on the side if you go. I ordered the Seafood fra diavolo, which was quite nice and my wife had the filet, which was cooked properly and came with generous sides. There are a number of places in the area where you can get a better meal for the same price. This one is a must skip.
- A delightful birthday celebration!AnonymousDined on 6/30/2014This was the 1st time for half our party of 6 dining here and we all loved it! We sat outdoors and the service and food were outstanding. Two guys in our group were celebrating birthdays and they brought out their desserts with candles. Very classy and the rice pudding, custard pastry and rhubard cobbler were amazing. We will definitely all be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MSterninpaDined on 6/28/2014This is a great place for pre-theatre dinner. The food is good, service is excellent and the walk to the Bucks County Playhouse just across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly haute cuisine in New HopeMetroDinerDined on 6/28/2014Nikolai's, in New Hope's 250-year-old Logan Inn, offers both a vibrant, landscaped terrace overlooking the busy street scene, and indoor dining, overlooking the terrace. We chose the quieter, cooler indoors. With the wonderful Buck's County Playhouse across the street, Nikolai's offers both a four-course prix fixe pre-theater dinner, and a la carte selections. We chose a la carte. Each dish, from beet salad to a light Greek dessert, was beautifully presented, and delicious. Everything was fresh; most of it was local. The menu had options, not found routinely in the Phila-New York metroplex. Service was prompt, courteous, and helpful. In New Hope, it is important to note that the Inn does offer parking, but it is not free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 452 reviews are from the Logan Inn reviews archive.
- Pleasant eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014The 4 of us had a very pleasant evening. Staff were attentive even though the place was full. The stuffed lobsters were outstanding! So was the steak. My stuffed pork chop special had a delicious apple stuffing but the chop itself was a bit dry. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- I was ready to give five stars, butNM4444Dined on 6/21/2014My family and I were there for a birthday dinner. We had a great time, until we got our check. When my Mom ordered her food, our server, Sue, said it came with a salad. Mom asked her if she can substitute it for a soup. The lady said yes. When the check arrived, she billed us $9 for the soup. The waitress and the waiter helping her said we can only substitute a salad for an appetizer. If that was the case, then why did you allow the substitute? Her response was, "Oh, I'm sorry, that was my fault." She admitted it was her mistake, yet refused to remove the soup from the check. Mistakes happen, but when you admit to it and don't correct the mistake, you lose trust in your customers. We left the restaurant with a bitter taste in our mouths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything we ate was fabulous!MinizzelDined on 6/20/2014Went for our 27th wedding anniversary to enjoy a nice evening outside....the food was totally amazing......from appetizers/salad/surf & turf and dessert. We really enjoyed the evening.....looking forward to going again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Father's Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014We have been to the Logan Inn a number of times, and it was a perfect place for our Fathers Day dinner. The meal was delicious and our waiter was wonderful. He was able to recommend a drinks that complimented our food perfectly. The meal courses came out timely but not rushed. Sitting outside on a summer night in New Hope was a great backdrop to a lovely meal.Special Features: