10 West Ferry Street
New Hope, PA 18938Neighborhood:
New Hope / Lambertville
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.loganinn.com/
- Phone: (215) 862-2300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Saturday & Sunday Brunch 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Chef/Owner Pandelis Gialias; Executive Chef Elliot Matos
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining for groups of 15-55 guests
- Private Party Contact: Maggie Smith 2158622300x
- Entertainment: Regular live entertainment. See schedule http://www.loganinn.com/events.php
A word from Logan Inn
Logan Inn is a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant that focuses on seafood and steaks. Logan Inn offers both an Ala Carte Menu and a Prix Fixe Menu in the main dining areas. The Tavern menu is also available everyday at the inside Tavern.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
Logan Inn - Best Restaurants in New Hope / Lambertville ›
Logan Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (31)neighborhood gem (21)romantic (14)good for groups (14)special occasion (12)great for lunch (10)fit for foodies (10)scenic view (9)great for brunch (8)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (4)Show More
- A lovely place to meetBeeatsDined on 1/26/2014Never rushed, good humored, friendly, efficient staff, nice menu for Sunday brunch, reasonably priced, good food and lovely ambiance... what more could one ask for?Special Features:
- TastyRaviDined on 1/18/2014Excellent appetizers (Grilled Portobello mushroom) and delicious entrees (crab + scallops and spring vegetable fettuccine) ; decadent dessertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great New Years EveRwilliamsDined on 12/31/2013Wow what a great experience and amazing food. There was a jazz band playing in the bar and it was an overall awesome time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EvePatKDined on 12/31/2013Nikolas coped pretty well considering the occasion. We aere seated on the Porch, not too festive. The main dining room is much nicer. That said, the wait staff were cheerful and efficient. The food was excellent, as were the drinks. Will visit again in a calmer time.Special Features:
- My husband and I love theDebRDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I love the food here and the price is reasonable. The stuffed shrimp (special) was outstanding and my Chilean Sea Bass was good. The Octopus is the BEST I've ever tasted. It is a MUST when you come here! Our waitress Suzanne was very knowledgeable and always recommends the best food and wine choices. The drinks are strong but overpriced. Our bill is never less than $200 mainly due to the alcohol. (we had 2 drinks a piece) We sat by the fireplace the first time we ate here but couldn't get the same seats on New Year's Eve which was disappointing.Special Features:
- Great LunchwineanddineVIPDined on 12/30/2013Very good lunch on the snapper soup and duck breast, I'd say the food was certainly 4 or 4 1/2 stars. I enjoyed some reasonably priced ale, but wished they offered a few wines at less than $15 a glass for lunch. There were no glaring issues with service, but some minor things to consider when one is spending $50 on a lunch. The waitress admitted she was new, but nothing of a serious concern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just missedanniversaryVIPDined on 12/24/2013Great food but when we asked for a wine recommendation and accepted the recommendation the waitress never told us the price of the wine was $18/glass. We think it was worth a mention. When we got the bill and questioned her about the price she was less than pleasant and said the prices were on the back of the menu. Most restaurants have decent wines by the glass for $8-12/glass. This price was worth a mention. Perhaps the addition of a house wine at a more moderate price could be added to the list of offerings. The wine was good but not worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logan Inn: Perfect pre or post BCPluvnycVIPDined on 12/19/2013Logan Inn is ideally situated a stone's throw from the Buck's County Playhouse. There service is excellent as are the menu choices. The wine selections are international and include a wide variety. Logan Inn enhances any trip to the theater - any time of year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a wonderful time, theslickDined on 12/14/2013had a wonderful time, the bartenders were so friendly, like we knew them for years, Heath & Mike were the best the food was outstanding and planning on going back in the spring I bought a $250.00 gift card for my son & daughter-in-law for Christmas, they are going to love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great DiscoveryJonMSWDined on 12/13/2013This was a great experience...from the moment we walked in to the moment we left, everything was about as perfect as we could have imagined. The fixed price menu selections had great choices and made it very difficult to choose. The wait staff was incredibly knowledgeable and helped us make fantastic choices. Looking forward to going back and trying other items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $13.00 MimosasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2013Even the Bartender was embaressed that Belvedere/Rocks was less than the MamosasSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceexperienceDined on 12/4/2013I've been bringing groups here for 2 years and everyone enjoys the food and the atmosphere. In the winter we are in the room with a fireplace which has great ambiance. In the summer we sit on the patio and enjoy people watching. It's a great boutique place to dine. The food choices are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We wanted a special dinnerBella11Dined on 11/30/2013We wanted a special dinner for our anniversary and we were not disappointed. The food and wine where excellent and so was the atmosphere.Special Features:
- From sitting in front of theBTPursellDined on 11/28/2013From sitting in front of the lit fireplace in the lobby, our table with a view of New Hope, the attention of the wait staff during our dinner and the excellent meal made this restaurant a superb choice for our Thanksgiving Dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good DealredramVIPDined on 11/22/2013Nikolas has fixed priced meal offerings. The selections in each choice are superb. The 39$ fixed priced meal that we chose included a fresh, whole bronzino done in a Mediterranean style. This was an excellent choice. There are fresh salads, oysters and creative appetizers to choose from. It even includes dessert. Certainly if someone is very hungry this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence personifiedsusyb2Dined on 11/22/2013Our experience was magical, the servers were exceptional and the food was superb. I cannot think of enough superlatives. The fixe price was exceptional for what we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner in New HopeMusicloverDined on 11/16/2013We enjoyed our dinner at Nikolas in the Logan Inn very much. We chose the least expensive price fixe menu at $37 per person. The food was excellent and the service was impeccable. My only beef is that the wine per glass cost is more than I like to pay, in each category of wine there was only one wine under $10 and it was a very inexpensive wine that I would never drink at home. I know the markup for wines is pretty hefty but there are many affordable excellent wines that are budget priced in the liquor store. I guess next time I will choose a BYOB restaurant. Otherwise, a great meal!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2013Group of seven went to Logan Inn before attending a show at the Playhouse. Food was great and service impeccable. When we thought time was getting a bit tight, server suggested she wrap up our desserts to take home and have later. A wonderful suggestion...and thoroughly enjoyed later at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but 1 server a bit oddTennisMenaceDined on 11/4/2013I love the food at Nikolas at Logan Inn and will continue to recommend it to friends, but this experience was marred by an odd server, probably in training since he was working under a friendlier, more knowledgeable, more experienced one. (The experienced one was a gem, but I can't remember his name!) That being said, I think this particular visit was an anomaly and because of the delicious food, the varied prix fixe format, the charm of a wood fireplace in the dining room, and the otherwise fine waitstaff, I'd still highly recommend Nikolas at Logan Inn!Special Features:
- Good food- wine not so muchEricDined on 11/2/2013We made reservations at the Logan Inn as it got good reviews. Unfortunately, most reviews don't split food and wine as categories. We went with a four course dinner with wine pairings. Thge food, particularly the steaks (strip and filet) were very good. However, the wines added little or nothing to the experience. The worst was a heavy syrupy sherry paired with a somewhat dry tiramisu. There may be good wines on the list but we didn't get them in the pairings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellent, ambiencefishlovrDined on 11/2/2013Service was excellent, ambience was great, quite. I've dined here several times in the past and always had a good experience. However, i must say this time i was not 100% satisfied with my Salmon dish. It appeared to be a little undercooked and was not as good as i had anticipated. Could have just been a one time thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday/date nightSamanthaDined on 11/2/2013I took my fiancee here for her birthday dinner. We're not fancy dining people and neither of us had ever eaten at a restaurant with multi-course menus. The atmosphere was sophisticated and welcoming, not snobby or off-putting like I had feared. The food was phenomenal, the servers willingly answered all of our questions and we had an overall great time! They say that you need at least 90 minutes to enjoy the meal and that is true, but it was well worth the time it took to enjoy a nice evening!Special Features:
- Pleasant but PriceySeafoamsisDined on 10/27/2013The restaurant was the perfect place for a special Sunday brunch. The food was pretty good, but was overpriced, as were the drinks. A bloody mary for $15 is a bit steep. Eggs Florentine on an English muffin was fine, as were the Eggs and crab cake; also, a ham and cheese panini was very good. The dessert, a Sicilian ricotta cheesecake was a disappointment; tasted dry and past its prime, according to all three of us who tasted it. The ambiance is very nice, seated in the porch area with rustic stone walls on one side and large windows to the other, looking out at a busy New Hope October day with the sun shining brightly. The service was a little off--our waiter seemed to be inexperienced and a little disheveled, but pleasant. May not return.Special Features:
- Fixed Price Dinners w WineevbuckspaVIPDined on 10/26/2013Enjoyed a wonderful dinner. The food is excellent, as is the service. We enjoyed the Fixed Price Dinners w Wine Tastings. This was an excellent choice, the wines were incredible - as was the explanations of each wine being served. For desert we had Port & Sherry - both were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been here many timeslifeisagood1Dined on 10/19/2013I have been here many times over the past several years. This would be the second time I celebrated my girlfriends birthday at We had a great time in New Hope and enjoyed the Pre fixed Menu with Wine pairing..Great night at the Logan InnSpecial Features:
- What a findmikeDined on 10/19/2013From Start to finish the Meal and service were Great . The Menu is Great full of options and the Break down with 4 to 7 courses sets the tone for any budget.. This is a must go to restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another bad waitress at Nikolasreviewerunhappy54Dined on 10/12/2013This was the second time we had a bad waitress at Nikolas. Due to the unavailability of parking at the resturant, all of us had to find parking elsewhere, this proved to be a problem because New Hope was busy. The waitress asked if we would like to order drinks while we were waiting for everyone to find parking and get to the resturant. I replied, "no not yet, I want to wait until everyone gets here." She asked two more times. Two more times I said, "not everyone is here yet." So she snottily said, "I'll tell you what, you come find me when you are ready!" Now let me tell you, this bill was about $1,000.00. I wish gratuity wasn't already added to the check. It was also too cold and too dark. Never going there again.
- THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD - THENewHopeDinerVIPDined on 10/5/2013THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD - THE STANDARD FOUR COURSE PRIX FIXE MENU CAN BE A BIT MUCH BUT EACH WAS PREPARED WELL AND TASTY. MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER ALSO HAD THE WINE ACCOMPANIMENT FEATURE WITH THEIR ORDERS BUT WERE NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE SELECTIONS. THEY WOULD NOT SELECT THAT OPTION IF THEY ATE THERE AGAIN. I ON THE OTHER HAND SELECTED A WINE BY THE GLASS AND IT WAS ONE I HAD HAD BEFORE AND IT WAS OFFERED AT A REASONABLE IN PRICE. THE RESTAURANT WAS REALLY HOPPING - IT WAS SATURDAY NIGHT - AND THE RESTAURANT'S OUTDOOR BAR WAS LIKEWISE VERY VIBRANT, MAKING THE NIGHT SEEM VERY FESTIVE. WE HAD A GOOD TIME, ENJOYED THE DINNER AND WOULD GO BACK AGAIN.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceabcdDined on 10/5/2013Amazing dinner. Highly recommend the Prix fix menu with wine pairing. Delicious and fun. Food was excellent and wait staff was knowledgeable and attentive. Only minor disappointment with greek salad was mediocre with only one olive in it but my wife's beet salad was phenomenal and the rest of the meal was mouth watering good. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get RealMdr437Dined on 9/28/2013We didn't eat at Logan's since they charge their patrons $10.00 to park. We probably never will.
- Excellent dinner, fast andfilippo47VIPDined on 9/27/2013Excellent dinner, fast and professional service ( we ate before theater ), I wish we had more time to enjoy the four course dinner. Octopus very well prepared, brie en croute, the whole branzino moist and simple, like in Greece or Italy. Ended the meal with a delicious greek yogurt with walnuts and honey. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor dining was very nice,JennDined on 9/20/2013Outdoor dining was very nice, landscaping provided ample coverage from road and pedestrians walking by. 3 price fixe menu's offered great dining selections, we opted for the 4 course meal. Food was excellent, well prepared & the service was excellent. Already making plans to go back for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely surprise!LocalFoodieVIPDined on 9/20/2013On a beautiful late summer evening we decided to use up a gift card to Nikolas restaurant at. The Logan Inn. what a surprise to find a lovely outdoor (tented)new restaurant with an intriguing menu fixe. Certainly, everything was updated from our last visit years ago. We particularly enjoyed the grilled fresh fish and the crab cakes and fresh salads and tiramisu.The trio of gelati however was a little disappointing - the menu described the interesting flavors of pistachio, fig and goat cheese- but they all tasted of the same- vanilla! Even so the food, service and atmosphere, convinced us to return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GourmetRickDined on 9/14/2013Our part of four were seated outside under a canopy with radiant heat which compensated for the early fall chill. Except for the motorcycles which periodically went buy the noise level was not a distraction. We had the 7 course tasting menu with wine pairs. The two truly standout dishes (for me) were the octopus and the Chilean sea bass. We all agreed that the meal was outstanding. The portion sizes were generous enough that my wife left some Kobe beef on her plate! She was just getting too full. The wait staff were delightful. A most enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SurpriseDineof10Dined on 9/11/2013We took some friends from Germany to New Hope for the day and although we had reservations for dinner at Nikolas we decided to stop at the Logan Inn for a drink and some nibbles for lunch. The staff was very friendly and accomodating and the beer selection and food was wonderful. We ended up sitting there for a couple hours. After a long hot day of sightseeing and shopping, we decided to forgo Nikolas and go back to the Logan Inn. Even with the evening crowd, everything was fantastic. Made for a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed our anniversaryDee1Dined on 9/7/2013We enjoyed our anniversary dinner here and felt like we were back in California at a winemakers dinner. One of the nicest dining experiences we've had in a while. Warm and friendly atmosphere with great food and wine at a leisurely pace. We will definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NikolasJuls515Dined on 9/3/2013We tried the prix fixe menu at the $55 price point, great choices. Every course was delicious. The outside dining was perfect the night we went. It was a Tuesday, so they were not very crowded. Great service, and an excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in New Hope?OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2013Prix fixe menu with variety for any taste makes selections easy, delicious food, great wine, attentive service, lovely presentation. Outdoor dining area with just the right street noise and foot traffic to make it all work. A gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our original server was notOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2013Our original server was not very attentive and Bret seemed to fill the gap and was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food slow serviceFrequentdinnerDined on 8/27/2013We both had the five course fair with wine pairings. Just when we were thinking about getting a glass of champagne to start, two showed up. The wine steward was great. The food is rich but truly outstanding. Try their signature oysters. Their serf and turf was a little more done than ordered but the lobster tail was perfect. A table by the street gives people watchers an opportunity, but traffic noise may be a little high for others. Plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.