10 West Ferry Street
New Hope, PA 18938Neighborhood:
New Hope / Lambertville
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.loganinn.com/
- Phone: 2158622300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday Brunch 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Chef/Owner Pandelis Gialias; Executive Chef Elliot Matos
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining for groups of 15-55 guests
- Private Party Contact: Maggie Smith 2158622300x
- Entertainment: Regular live entertainment. See schedule http://www.loganinn.com/events.php
A word from Logan Inn
Nikólas at the Logan Inn is a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant that focuses on seafood and steaks. Nikólas offers both an Ala Carte Menu and a Prix Fixe Menu in the main dining areas. The Tavern menu is also available everyday at the inside Tavern.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
Logan Inn - Best Restaurants in New Hope / Lambertville ›
Logan Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since April 2 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (52)special occasion (31)romantic (22)great for lunch (22)neighborhood gem (21)good for groups (20)great for brunch (20)fit for foodies (17)scenic view (17)notable wine list (14)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Early dinner at Logan Inn18Ruby18Dined on 7/27/2014I had a 5:30 pm dinner reservation for outside. I mistakenly thought it was 5:00 and they were quick to accommodate us. They insisted we could be seated then. It was very hot that day and my friend no longer wanted to sit outside and again, they quickly jumped in and said we could be moved inside without issue. Brett was our waiter and he was fantastic. Friendly, knowledgeable and clearly enjoys his job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average food but too priceylove2eatDined on 7/11/2014Nikolas (at the Logan inn) looked very appealing from the sidewalk. I immediately wanted to try it. The ambience is the best part. Great outdoor seating in a pleasant area. However, the food was not anything special. The menu's entrees start at 20-22. The options are very limited. Also, if you look online, they describe themselves as "Mediterranean" but the only thing that was Mediterranean was the hummus platter. The service wasn't bad. When I got the bill, my entree was $45 but on the menu it was $33 so they overcharged me and I told the waitress who resolved the issue. I didn't really enjoy the food so I don't think I'll be returning soon.Special Features:
- Good food and fun settingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014Food was delicious and plentiful. Nice beer selections and adequate wine selections. Nice outdoor setting for people watching. Service was very goodSpecial Features:
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/8/2014We has a great experience at Nilolas. The food was delicious. The only issue for us is the inflexibility of the chef to make changes to the menu. This seems ridiculous in light of the caliber of restaurant and the many diet restrictions required by customers.
- One of our best dinners!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014We had a fabulous dinner. Our server, Brett was fantastic. Very helpful and attentive. Ask for his table. Food was delicious. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Good for LunchNewleywed2Dined on 7/5/2014A nice lunch sitting on their porch. The restaurant is Nikolas at Logan Inn. The Logan House burger and Reuben were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing dinnerDanSDined on 7/4/2014The best I can say for this place is that the outdoor seating area is nice. Service was terse and our waiter made no secret of hating her job. We started with two cocktails, both of which were completely undrinkable, as they were not properly balanced. The French Onion soup was covered in tasteless cheese and lacked a crouton, which is a shame because the soup itself was alright. Salads are drowning in dressing, would request it on the side if you go. I ordered the Seafood fra diavolo, which was quite nice and my wife had the filet, which was cooked properly and came with generous sides. There are a number of places in the area where you can get a better meal for the same price. This one is a must skip.
- A delightful birthday celebration!AnonymousDined on 6/30/2014This was the 1st time for half our party of 6 dining here and we all loved it! We sat outdoors and the service and food were outstanding. Two guys in our group were celebrating birthdays and they brought out their desserts with candles. Very classy and the rice pudding, custard pastry and rhubard cobbler were amazing. We will definitely all be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MSterninpaDined on 6/28/2014This is a great place for pre-theatre dinner. The food is good, service is excellent and the walk to the Bucks County Playhouse just across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly haute cuisine in New HopeMetroDinerDined on 6/28/2014Nikolai's, in New Hope's 250-year-old Logan Inn, offers both a vibrant, landscaped terrace overlooking the busy street scene, and indoor dining, overlooking the terrace. We chose the quieter, cooler indoors. With the wonderful Buck's County Playhouse across the street, Nikolai's offers both a four-course prix fixe pre-theater dinner, and a la carte selections. We chose a la carte. Each dish, from beet salad to a light Greek dessert, was beautifully presented, and delicious. Everything was fresh; most of it was local. The menu had options, not found routinely in the Phila-New York metroplex. Service was prompt, courteous, and helpful. In New Hope, it is important to note that the Inn does offer parking, but it is not free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014The 4 of us had a very pleasant evening. Staff were attentive even though the place was full. The stuffed lobsters were outstanding! So was the steak. My stuffed pork chop special had a delicious apple stuffing but the chop itself was a bit dry. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- I was ready to give five stars, butNM4444Dined on 6/21/2014My family and I were there for a birthday dinner. We had a great time, until we got our check. When my Mom ordered her food, our server, Sue, said it came with a salad. Mom asked her if she can substitute it for a soup. The lady said yes. When the check arrived, she billed us $9 for the soup. The waitress and the waiter helping her said we can only substitute a salad for an appetizer. If that was the case, then why did you allow the substitute? Her response was, "Oh, I'm sorry, that was my fault." She admitted it was her mistake, yet refused to remove the soup from the check. Mistakes happen, but when you admit to it and don't correct the mistake, you lose trust in your customers. We left the restaurant with a bitter taste in our mouths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything we ate was fabulous!MinizzelDined on 6/20/2014Went for our 27th wedding anniversary to enjoy a nice evening outside....the food was totally amazing......from appetizers/salad/surf & turf and dessert. We really enjoyed the evening.....looking forward to going again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Lovely!WediknowsfoodDined on 6/14/2014We've been coming here for years. We sat in the shade on the covered terrace surrounded by lush foliage & blossoms (but not a bug in sight!). It was a warm spring day, the atmosphere was cheerful and casual, with crisp white tablecloths & lots of passers-by to watch. The service was prompt & friendly and the menu was interesting with many good choices for casual lunch/brunch. I had a delicious steak sandwich on a good crusty roll and my husband had fried shrimp that were clearly hand-battered before being fried to perfection. We've also been to dinner inside (Nicholas), which is more formal w/gourmet fare & top notch service. We'll be back, even though it's a long drive for us from the Jersey shore. We highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Fantastic Experience!!JenibeeenVIPDined on 6/7/2014We went to Logan Inn for brunch 6/7/14 and the food and service was dynamite! We ate outside on a gorgeous summer day. The patio has plenty of shaded areas and it was a nice view of downtown New Hope. Our Crab Cake Eggs Benedict was out of this world. $3 mimosas from 11-1 is also a great feature. We will definitely be back many more times in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonalddduckDined on 6/1/2014We were entertaining relatives from Minnesota, who wanted to experience a bustling Sunday afternoon in New Hope. We were not disappointed - it was great, as was the dining at Nikola's outside at the Logan. Our server, Jessica(??) was attentive, and I did note the manager/boss watching over the dining area, which I completely support. As a side note, we regularly enjoy a draft at the outdoor bar, which overlooks the busy street & sidewalk. People watching there is super.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logan InnKen7chrisDined on 5/31/2014This restaurant is outstanding, from the excellent food, to the superior service, to the wonderful and inviting décor. We ate a light lunch at the outside bar area, returned for dinner and was completely satisfied with everything we chose, and had brunch there on Sunday afternoon before departing for home. One, if not the best, restaurants in New Hope and Lambertville combined! Will definitely be on our list every time we visit New Hope.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Fair ServiceMaggieDined on 5/31/2014We ordered from the fixed price menu. A change is that you need to order wine for each dish separately which did not work well. I ordered an aperitif and wanted wine with my food. When the salad arrived, 2nd course, there had been no opportunity to order wine. Got the attention of a server. Fortunately I had taken notice of the wine pairing in the menu. Took 10 minutes to order wine, another 5 for it to arrive. When the dinner was brought, the waiter did not notice that I had no knife. Got the attention of a different waiter and a steak knife was brought (I had lobster). After dinner, the glasses were cleared not noticing that my sparkling water bottle was half full. The waiter had offered to but the water on ice, which she forgot to do.Special Features:
- Decent Food - Poor ServiceAWEKVIPDined on 5/24/2014The location looks very nice - the outdoor tables are in a prime spot in New Hope. Signs were in the air early on that the experience would be mediocre as the very nicely folded napkin on the table had lipstick on it. A sign that someone wasn't paying attention. It took 15 minutes to get a busboy and water. When the waiter finally arrived he was a bit surly when we asked questions. The food took a very long time to come out and my $40 fillet was overcooked however I was told that it was fine and it was the lighting. I must have never ordered a fillet before. Getting water refills was almost like waiting for an act of god. The coffee came out cold and the rice pudding came out scalding hot. Other reviews stated the same issues.Special Features:
- Nikolas at Logan's Inn is acesTessDined on 5/24/2014We had a lovely time at Logan's Inn celebrating with my brother and his wife, their 28th wedding anniversary. Don and Tomas our servers were attentive and courteous, friendly and on the ball. The food came out to everyone's desire, in a timely manner, presentation and of course taste! You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Fine porch diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/24/2014Saturday night in the rain the porch was dry and warm. Service was very attentive and timely. Filet was done perfectly as were the lobster tails. Everyone enjoyed the Greek salad and various appetizers. Not overly creative but extremely well done in food preparation and ingredients.Special Features:
- Pre-theater restaurantlynn325Dined on 5/23/2014We parked at the theater and walked to the restaurant. On previous visits we sat on the porch because they only offered the prix fixe menu to outside diners. I guess that did not work out well because now both menus are available outside. We sat outside and it was very comfortable. We both ordered the steak and it was delicious. We told our server that we were going to the theater so she expedited everything perfectly.Special Features:
- Poor Service and Cold FoodNewHopeResidentDined on 5/17/2014* Multiple mistakes on multiple orders (Party of 7) * 1 hour and 40 minutes before salad was served * Entrees were cold when we finally received them * Staff was not attentive in the least
- Mother's Day Dinner findakingDined on 5/11/2014We Had a great dinner expereiance with the food and the service even with the crowds and holiday, We had 5:30 reservations and when they were to sit us it was in the outside patio area (wife preffered inside) on time, we requested inside had to wait another 5 minutes only.Special Features:
- AwesomeTLeichtVIPDined on 5/10/2014Been to all the restaurants around and this place is the best by far. Always awesome!Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised!RatchildDined on 5/10/2014The food and service here are outstanding - a true gem. We went on a Saturday night and we sat outside. The outdoor area had plastic to protect us from the random rain, and the atmosphere was vert pleasant. Our server had suggestions when we asked and a great sense of humor. We tried known favorites as well as a few new dishes, and everything had a delicate taste with lots of flavor. I would eat here again!Special Features:
- First time gemBlackieDined on 5/9/2014First time visiting,food great,service outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logan InnTelltonyDined on 4/27/2014Excellent restaurant with great service and very friendly. Food is terrific. EnjoySpecial Features:
- Easter BrunchTheFrenchCrowdDined on 4/20/2014Perfect location, great setting and delicious lunch all describe the wonderful family brunch we had to celebrate Easter. The service was excellent, the food was wonderful and we truly felt at home. We’ll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have to try the grilled octopus.mahoganyDined on 4/18/2014The grilled octopus was excellent. I saw it on their website and that was how I came to Logan Inn. The crab cake was good, but a little too much filler. Baby back ribs were good too. It was big enough to feed 2. Parking was in a pay lot in the back. Tell them you are going to the restaurant and you get half price discount of @10. It was a weekday afternoon, so we were able to bargain down to $5. Desserts were forgettable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food....Service FairJohnWDined on 4/12/2014Good food overall but service less than stellar. Came by once after a long wait, apologized then left again for a long time and again apologized. Promised he would put our entree order in as soon as he delivered our salads so it would be hot when it arrived. Instead entrees arrived within 2 minutes of our salads and thus entrees were cold once we got to them. But overall food was good. Steak was tasty and cooked perfectly. Potatoes very dry. Clams casino was the best I've ever had.Special Features:
- The following 430 reviews are from the Logan Inn reviews archive.
- 20th anniversary weekendOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014great stay - - love the Inn!!! friendly, great food!!!Special Features:
- Worth the tripBethDined on 3/21/2014My friend and I tried Nikolas at The Logan Inn during New Hope Restaurant Week. It was an amazing way to try several items from the restaurant with out breaking the bank. The food was fantastic and the service was impeccable. I would recommend looking at prices before going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekhappydinerDined on 3/21/2014My husband and I enjoyed our meal and found the appetizers to be both generous and delicious. Out entrees were good but not exceptional. This may be because we ordered from Restaurant Week options rather than from the regular menu. My ricotta cheesecake dessert was a little dry but my husbands unpronounceable dessert (phylo with custard filling) was outstanding. The wine was one we didn't know and was delicious. I wish I had written down the name! One waiter was very effective, the other a tad brisk and brusque which led to a couple errors in our order where were quickly and graciously corrected. All in all, not quite as outstanding as we expected, but we still enjoyed our meals and the ambience and had a lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in all respectsgordoDined on 3/19/2014Restaurant week in NH - Menu was the most varied of any of the participating restaurants. Our group had 4 seafood entrees and all were excellent, especially the paella. Generous portions, great attention to detail and flavors and variety + very good service on a weeknight. Fire in the fireplace on a cool, rainey night - what more could you ask for? Very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Pleasantly PleasedClemantineDined on 3/19/2014Took our daughter to the Logan Inn (Nicolais) for her birthday. Lots if surprises: drinks were half-price in the bar (happy hour was 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm), then they offered three nice menus: 1) $29.95 special restaurant week fix price menu with lots of good choices,2) a second 4 course menu that was priced based upon the entre selected and 3) an ala carte menu. We had the hummus appetizer - large & satisfying, Oysters & a lobster bisque, Cesar salads & broiled salmon & Bronzino - all of the entres were delicious and served hot. We were all so full we didn't have room for our desserts which we all took home. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining room staff was consistentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/19/2014Dining room staff was consistently friendly, helpful, and readily answered or promptly verified answers to our food preparation and condiment content questions. Staff's friendly approach is very refreshing vs. attitude sometimes encountered at other high end restaurants, but our server was less expenenced vs. other high end servers. Food preparation and presentation excellent, albeit 4-star not 5-star. Extensive wine list at $10/glass and up. Final cost for $29.95 4-course Restaurant Week menu w/1 glass wine each, tax, and 20% gratuity was $112 for 2. Prix fixe 4-course menu offers entrees $40 and up (plus 1 @ $35), hence prix fixe 4-course dinner for 2 costs $125 and up, i.e., with a single glass of $10 wine and one $40 entree per person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it was.burgattoDined on 3/16/2014The son has left "Nikolas". He had been responsible for the truly amazing wine list and created several pre-fixe menus that could be paired with a different glass of wine with each course for an added fee. They don’t have the separate pre-fixe menus now and no wine pairing option, so wines by the glass are not moving as quickly. Even with a wine preservation system, a bottle will go downhill after 5 or so days. Two of our four wines were “tired”. Food was fine, but the experience as a whole was disappointing. This had been one of our favorite splurge restaurants. I asked our waitress if she knew if the son was planning on opening his own place and she gave a rather snide & confusing remark about maybe he should think about going to school.Special Features:
- overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2014my friend and I love brunch and try somewhere new each month. nikolas seemed perfect as we love new hope. we were very disappointed. the food was only fair and way too overpriced....I mean $15 for a bloody mary!? we are not in manhattan! plus they had beer girls going around pushing a new product. I would expect this at a college bar but not at a place where brunch will run 2 people $120 easy. seemed classless.
- Lovely evening!digsdirt95Dined on 3/15/2014This putting was a family reunion of sorts. We went on a Saturday night with a party of 6. The food was very good. Service was outstanding and we ended up staying after dinner to enjoy the piano at the bar. Lovely evening overall. They have a large outdoor patio for use during warm weather. The only con was that the parking lot next to the restaurant was full and we had to park several blocks away. It was a warmer evening so he walk wasn't bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.