Lodo's Bar and Grill - Highlands Ranch
8545 S. Quebec St.
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126Neighborhood:
Highlands Ranch / Lone Tree
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Lodo's Bar and Grill - Highlands Ranch
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lodosbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 3033462930
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Contact Jennie Bohner if you have an off-site event that you would love Lodo's Bar and Grill to cater.
- Entertainment: Every Thursday, Friday & Saturday night our DJ plays the tunes that you love to dance to! Every Thursday night is Ladies Night from 10pm-close, with free drinks just for the ladies.
A word from Lodo's Bar and Grill - Highlands Ranch
Lodo’s Bar and Grill Highlands Ranch is a locally owned sports bar/restaurant that is located just west of the Park Meadows Mall off of C-470 & Quebec Street. Voted best bar 2010 - Metromix. Enjoy the amazing views of the Lower Downtown skyscrapers, the majestic Rocky Mountains and beautiful Pikes Peak from the 2,500 square foot rooftop patio. Lodo's is the place to be for sports watching, with over 40 high definition TVs and all the sports packages, including the HD packages. Lodo's can accommodate parties of up to 600 people. Lodo's serves a broad selection of fine American food including steaks, seafood, salads, wraps, sandwiches, pizza and burgers. Outdoor seating is a request, we will do our best to get you a table outside when you arrive, but we cannot guarantee you an outdoor table.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lodo's Bar and Grill - Highlands Ranch reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Casual Outdoor PatioKathrynFDined on 7/3/2013I had the shrimp bucket, substituting a house salad and sweet potato waffle fries for the cole slaw and fries (extra charge) -- AWESOME. My husband had the salmon, also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, lousy drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/27/2013I've eaten here several times mainly for the scenic rooftop views. The food is good but the mixed drinks are lame. If you;re having food and a beer or soda, great... if not, go somewhere else for quality alcoholic beverages.Special Features:
- Lodo's the place to go'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/27/2013This was my first time at Lodo's and after all the hype I can say that it more than lives up to it. The staff was excellent from the time I walked in the door all the way until they saw myself and group of friends out. They had a great selection of food and drinks and the view off the porch was spectacular. I would highly recommend this for anyone including families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mixed feelingsJen23VIPDined on 5/24/2013This is a busy place but maybe they were surprised to be busy on a Friday night because they seemed understaffed and overwhelmed. Hostess sent us upstairs, upstairs hostess sent us downstairs, in the end counted us as a no-show on Open Table... Service took forever and order wasn't right... In the end food was good enough. Maybe service is better at other times. Otherwise they have some work to do. But maybe they are too busy to care.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the TripRDBNJDined on 5/13/2013Went here during a visit to see family in Highlands Ranch, CO. Had a great lunch on the open second floor patio. Had a good burger and my spouse had the Mahi Mahi tacos which she loved. Server did a great job selecting local micro brews based on our tastes. Lots of local beers available from looking at the list of beer on tap. Prices were reasonable and food was really good. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great spot for a baby shower.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2013Great spot for a baby shower. We had an entire area to ourselves. Great food and service.Special Features:
- Solid place for good bar typeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/9/2013Solid place for good bar type food. Wife and I shared Baka tacos and the poblano burger. Both tasty and as expected. The upstairs with the garage doors has a great view. We took our 3 year old and 4 year old with us as well. Kids meals are $2.99 on the weekend which is brilliant marketing. The topper was the manager found out it was our first time there. She took care of the beers my wife and I ordered. $13 off our bill. Good way to keep us coming back.Special Features:
- This is a great sports bar.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/6/2013This is a great sports bar. The food is good, the bar selection is robust, and it is convenient to highways. I meet friends here regularly. We can pop in on our way home from work.Special Features:
- I ordered a mushroom and swissOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/29/2012I ordered a mushroom and swiss burger, what came was a burger with an onion ring and bbq sauce. I did not say anything to the waitress and ate the burger, which was ok. When she brought our check I told her about the mistake and she said "did you like it", really not the point. She did take a drink off the check which was acceptable, but I really wanted her to acknowledge the fact that she had made an error, did not happen. Then after leaving, I had a voice message on my phone stating "where are you Mr. Stone we can only hold your table a few more minutes and then we will have to gived it away. I told the hostess at the check in that we were open table customers and she said ok. Seems these ladies are flying by the seat of their pants
- Reservation process needs workSkippyspadDined on 12/7/2012Enjoyed the restaurant and the food. However, we made our reservation and even called a couple hours before to make sure we were on the Reservation list. We have had experiences before where we do a reservation here, but the restaurant doesn't have it. When we got there, we were told that even though we have a reservation, we still needed to call ahead because we did our reservation on line. Why? What is the purpose of a reservation if you still have to call ahead. And we had Just spoken to the restaurant a couple hours earlier and confirmed the reservation. Does it really need to be that hard? Either you do reservations, or you don't. Why have the availability to do it online when it means nothing and you still have to call aheaSpecial Features:
- My husband really enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2012My husband really enjoyed having his birthday at your restaraunt..We are regulars and really enjoy going there..its a great atmosphere and very scenicSpecial Features:
- Reservation DisasterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012I originally called to make a reservation and the hostess transferred me to a manager to make the reservation. No one answered so I had to leave a message....kind of weird. After a few hours, we were on our way but running a bit late so I called to let the hostess know and she didn't have our reservation so I had to make a new one with her for ten people on the patio for my sister's 22nd birthday party. Once we arrived, we went upstairs and the hostess on the patio didn't have either of the reservations!! She told us luckily the football game just ended because people were leaving and they might have room for us. It was pretty frustrating!! After we sat at our table, our server made the experience much better! Everyone had a great time.Special Features:
- Does not have a huge gourmetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2012Does not have a huge gourmet menu, but plenty of tasty selections at reasonable prices. Can be loud on a busy night, but love this placeSpecial Features:
- Lodo was not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2012I was very disappointed by the wait. After making a reservation I still waited over an hour for a table. I will probably not do another happy hour there for my work parties. Lodo needs a better system to avoid the waiting issues and or something to compensate for the wait... They did neither .
- View was fantastic. WouldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2012View was fantastic. Would be worth going there for that alone, but food was fantastic. Ordered the nacho appetizers and they were huge! 6 people ate off them and we all had plenty. Atmosphere was really nice as well. We went on sunday when they had the accoustic guitar which was nice, but it was really loud. Tje musician was inside and we were outside on the opposite end and we still had to talk really loud to hear each other. But was great experiance and will be back.Special Features:
- We made our open table reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012We made our open table reservation "same day" and they basically told us it wasn't a reservation, but call ahead... 1 hour wait (party of four). Incredibly loud barroom, so we left to find a quieter spot.Special Features:
- Showed up on time and wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2012Showed up on time and was told first that they did not have our reservation. After they found it they told us we were moved to the top of the list and after waiting nearly 30 minutes we got up and left. Not sure what happened but staff did not seem to know what was going on and then ignored us after that.
- We did get an outside tableJohn22VIPDined on 6/13/2012We did get an outside table with great outdoor views. The service was a bit slow. A couple of the orders were delivered incorrectly. My wife had to wait 20 minus for two slices of bread that were supposed be part of the meal. Overall, we were meeting friends and had a nice time.. The splashing was a nice touch.Special Features:
- Wait staff (we had McCall)OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/10/2012Wait staff (we had McCall) was great! Everyone was friendly. Mahi Mahi fish tacos were wonderful! So were the Fish n Chips.Special Features:
- all thumbs down!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012Had large group from out of town and wanted to sit upstairs. Big mistake. Because it was windy, the woindows were closed and it was unbearably hot. The waiter did not have any recommendations for entrees- I don't think he had ever eaten there. Way too noisy for conversation. Mahi Mahi Taco had almost no fish. No one at our table raved about their meal. Very disappointed.
- Went to Lodo's to watch theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/4/2012Went to Lodo's to watch the Nuggets playoff game, even called in advance to let them know. We've seen the Nuggets broadcast here, so figured it would be a good place to watch. When we arrived, hardly any of the tvs were on the game, we actually had to request a channel change, and, even then, tvs were broadcasting TNT rather than local Altitude. Our seating location turned into dance floor in the middle of the game without any notice, forcing us to move of our own accord (no waitress to be found) to a tiny booth. The ambiance was loud and immature, and the food was average; the noodles for my mac n' cheese were so overcooked that I couldn't eat more than a few bites. Waitress paid little to no attention to our table. Wouldn't return.
- New deck is awesome. BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/22/2012New deck is awesome. Brunch menu is limited but food is good.Special Features:
- We were pleasantly surprisedTrishDined on 4/8/2012We were pleasantly surprised with how good the food was and the service was fantastic.Special Features:
- I made a reservation on OpenOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/23/2012I made a reservation on Open Table and recieved a confirmation that "our table would be ready". When we arrived we were told that since I made the res the same day that it only put us on the call ahead list. After we finally got a table and ordered my meal was incorrect, so I re-ordered and a new meal never came out.
- Decent bar food, friendlyHowardVIPDined on 3/9/2012Decent bar food, friendly service, gazillion TVs tuned to sports; on the downside, so loud you can't converse with anyone not seated directly next to you.
- Unfortunately, the deck withOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/5/2012Unfortunately, the deck with view was not open yet!Special Features:
- The Mahi Mahi tacos and sweetAnniversaryDined on 2/26/2012The Mahi Mahi tacos and sweet potatoe fries were outstanding. Everyone in our group (7) really enjoyed their lunch. Looking forward to returning in the warm weather to take advantage of the outside seating!Special Features:
- I made a reservation for myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2012I made a reservation for my birthday there and didn't get a table for my group when I arrived. After 45 minutes, they best they could do for my group was sit us at 2 booths next to each other. What is the point of making a reservation if doesn't reserve you anything. It was not a good experience.
- Great experience. We celebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2011Great experience. We celebrated my husbands birthday and we requested outdoor seating and they honored it with a great table. Preston, our server was great too.Special Features:
- Good, but not great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/9/2011Always a great spot in the summer on the roof--what a view! Food is average, mixed drinks are horrible. This place needs a new bartender staff or better alcohol management. Great place for a burger, fries and a coke or a beer, but not for the alcohol.Special Features:
- Not so great reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2011Found the food here to be quite a let down. Cheap ingredients. A bit run down, I guess it is one of those "happening" bars at night, and it smells like it. The only thing I liked was that I could make my own bloody mary, so I could have it the way I like it, very spicy. I will not go back though, i can make those at home and eat much better food. It did look like they had a fun upper level with a nice view of the Mtns.Special Features:
- "Was"OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011Our experience was wonderful. I was pleased to see the online reservation option. Was glad I had called back to request the outdoor seating. Was impressed to get a call as we were on our way there that things had filled up but they'd save us the next available seat. Was thrilled when we got there, and there was a prime table just waiting for us. Amazing service, food and views. Thanks for the great time! I only wished there was a coupon out there to utilize. Always helps.Special Features:
- Great place for a warm day!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/19/2011I love LoDos for their rooftop patio and would have rated this visit higher if we could have enjoyed some outdoor dining - the view is absolutely stunning and on a nice day there is no where I would rather be - unfortunately it was pretty windy and overcast that day so we had to sit inside which is just nothing special. The food is always good - kind of American bar fare and the "make your own bloody mary bar" is fun for brunches! When the weather is nice they also have bands playing on the patio at times which is cool but can be loud.Special Features:
- Our family of four went outOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/18/2011Our family of four went out for dinner. Being new to the area we chose Lodo's, we had driven by and loved the look of the patio. The patio was great. The food mediocre, the service left something to be desired. Today as I was eating lunch I realized the chicken I had with my McDonald's Asian salad was better than the marinated chicken I had at Lodo's last Saturday night. My husband enjoyed his entree as did my son. My daughter took one bite of her sandwich and asked for something else. It's too bad, because the location of Lodo's is great. We will try some of the other local hangouts before we go back.Special Features:
- During happy hour the DrinksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/3/2011During happy hour the Drinks are way over priced and we were not made aware of any specials. I would not choose to go here again with a group from work for happy hour.Special Features: