Lodge Restaurant & Bar
516 S. Howard Ave
Tampa, FL 33606Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Lodge Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cicciorestaurantgroup.com/restaurants/the-lodge-restaurant-bar.html
- Phone: 8132515634x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 2:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from Lodge Restaurant & Bar
The Lodge Restaurant & Bar is the place where memories of our youth meet the grown-up sensibilities of our palette. As the ultimate happy hour in Tampa and best Sunday Funday spot, The Lodge is pleased to offer bottle service, a late night menu, a spacious outdoor patio, plush booths, and a state-of-the-art sound system. We party hard with our live DJ but take our food seriously. Our menu boasts an eclectic array of mouth-watering goodies from hand-rolled sushi, to thin crust brick oven pizzas, and a selection of flame-grilled juicy burgers. We like to think of our food as “American cuisine with our own Lodge twist” and we honor the reminiscent flavors of traditional American classics with our chef’s own unique stamp. Join the party at The Lodge and make us the place for your next gathering. We offer large tables or private party rooms to accommodate large groups. And we promise- it will be one legendary party.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lodge Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (4)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- Poor experience at The Lodge.Ddixon93Dined on 6/21/2014The Logde was not busy at the time with customers yet my guest and I were in the restaurant for almost two hours. The service was horrible. Many staff members walking around but no one seeming to be working or helping customers. The turn around for our food and bill was an unnecessary hour and a half.
- Lodge Restaurant flops on AmbienceTatabearDined on 5/13/2014I've been to Ciccio's Lodge in New Tampa and based on that experience decided to take a group of 8 friends to the SoHo Lodge location. Food was very good, service was too, but quite annoying is the DJ and music that was blaring in such a small space to where one had to just about yell to be heard or just say 'what the hell was she saying?' You could not understand a word of what she was saying into her microphone. Seriously, those people who wanted to enjoy their conversations, packed the outside tables, but those of us inside, were really disappointed by the DJ and blaring music she kept playing. Don't think I would go back to that location unless it changes the atmosphere.Special Features:
- ANOTHER GEM IN THE CICCIO'S GROUPLucy71VIPDined on 3/27/2014Casual, fun, and friendly atmosphere with really good food and decent beer selection (Fat Tire on tap). From the outside you'd never know they have amazing Sushi but their Zen Roll was spicy and yum! And actually better than some of the Japanese restaurants (IMHO). My husband had the sliders and he commented the quality was outstanding. Good service too! We will be going back.Special Features:
- Fun atmosphere!MihoaDined on 1/11/2014Waitress was very attentive! Great service! Food was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fight NightTillyDined on 9/14/2013Two weeks in a row, & no complaints!!! You are now my favorite hot spot in Tampa!Special Features:
- You guys rocked!TillyDined on 9/7/2013Josh the manager assisted from the beginning & I was so appreciative! Food was great, & though Reggie tried his best to wait on the party of 15+, I felt he was out of his league, & should have asked for help. I ended up busting the table as well as asking more than a few times to get it done. But he didn't mix orders, & when the food came with the drinks, everyone was so happy! Will see you all soon...thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, but loudSunnyDined on 5/22/2013We had a great time and enjoyed the Happy Hour selection of Sushi and Burgers. The food was great and so were the drinks! Downside, it was hard to understand each other across the big table in the booth since the music was pretty loud. We were mainly there to have dinner and chat. Next time we will ask for a table outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal, great servicecoach4448Dined on 4/13/2013Great food, great service! Was impressed with both. Great outdoor patio area.Special Features:
- The Lodge & Joanna!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/19/2013The Lodge has great food and a fun atmosphere but the best part about the restaurant for my sister and myself is our awesome hostess/server Joanna. She is absolutely amazing and we have become repeat customers not just because of the good food but just because of her. She is so knowledgeable and so much fun and makes you feel like you are her only customers. We LOVE her!! Great personality and very caring. They are lucky to have her! KimberlySpecial Features:
- Perfect party!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/13/2013Had my best friends bridal shower in the party room and am so glad I decided on the Lodge. The service was amazing and the staff was very friendy and helpful! They even through in a free round of shots for the special occasion! There was plenty of room for the 20 people that arrived and even room for a gift and cake table. The room is already dressed up so all that was needed was table decor and balloons. The restaurant had loud enough music to entertain and tvs everywhere, including the party room, to watch sunday football. The food is good, not 5 star, but awesome brunch selection to please everyone. Will definitely recommend the lodge for future events.Special Features:
- Everyone was great friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/28/2012Everyone was great friendly. Service food amazing. Would recommend to all my friends.Special Features:
- I wish they would play moreOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/20/2012I wish they would play more FSU fight songs other than the Warchant. There's Go Noles Go, Seminole Uprising, Massacre, Pregame Fanfare and Come & Go. Also, playing Hymn to the Garnet and Gold at the end of the game is HUGE for Noles fan. Otherwise, I had a good time.
- Too loud!LePejDined on 8/31/2012The Lodge is a great place to go for drinks and food, but it is always loud. The Lodge plays music during its dinning hours without considering the fact that its guests are there to enjoy each others company rather than the loud music. I had a hard time hearing the person next to me and forced the table to simply engage with the closest person because of the loud music and ruined the group interaction that we were looking for.Special Features:
- Food was great, but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012Food was great, but service was slow. We arrived before busy part of brunch time, but still had slow service. Not going to be my first place to return.Special Features:
- Had a great time. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012Had a great time. Service staff was outstanding. Went there the night before graduation with family (party of 10). They went out of their way for us. Outstanding food!Special Features:
- Friendly staff, good bar food,StacyCVIPDined on 3/8/2012Friendly staff, good bar food, reasonable prices. I prefer this as a casual boozy brunch spot, as opposed to a night time hangout. Overall good time.Special Features:
- Very broad menu...somethingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012Very broad menu...something for everyone. Great Mac n cheeseSpecial Features:
- We had such a good time! FirstOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/12/2012We had such a good time! First time at the Lodge and will definitely go back.Special Features:
- We had a terrible experienceCarneyVIPDined on 1/29/2012We had a terrible experience here. Knowing that the restaurant would be busy, we made a reservation. After being seated and our order taken, we waited over an hour. Finally, one person in our party of six received their food. Another 40 minutes passed and we were told we had at least 15 more minutes to wait. The management was rude and unapologetic. We paid out tab for the one meal and drinks and left.
- We went to the Lodge on SouthOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011We went to the Lodge on South Howard for a freind's birthday. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The only staff issue we encountered was a long wait for the check. However, this was because we were there on a Friday night, and about a half hour before we finished, it was becoming quite packed. So if you're dining on a Friday, try to get there a little earlier -- and you could take advantage of the drink specials then as well. Overall, we had a great time, with great food and a great atmosphereSpecial Features:
- Very enjoyable. Great menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/17/2011Very enjoyable. Great menu with very interesting items. Friendly service.Special Features:
- Always looking for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/21/2011Always looking for brunch in Tampa. Had and totally recommend you try the New York Stuffed Pretzel french toast. The fruit purees were amazing, mango was so sweet and yummy, was surprised that the passionfruit was a bit tart. Stephanie took amazing care of us and she's reason enough to go back.Special Features: