8001 Rockside Road
Valley View, OH 44125Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lockkeepers.com/
- Phone: (216) 524-9404
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alberto Leandri
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: LockKeepers, conveniently located in the heart of Valley View, provides the ideal venue for your next special occasion or business function.
- Private Party Contact: Stefani Crider 2166740964
- Special Events: LockKeepers holds seasonal wine tasting parties and other special dining events throughout the year. Please contact the restaurant for the next date and reserve now!
A word from LockKeepers
Lockkeepers, a Cleveland tradition, features Italian cuisine in a comfortable, yet sophisticated setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
LockKeepers - Best Restaurants in Valley View ›
LockKeepers reviews from OpenTable diners
202 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (145)romantic (106)fit for foodies (100)good for groups (80)notable wine list (68)neighborhood gem (65)scenic view (60)great for outdoor dining (34)great for lunch (33)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (6)Show More
- Great Dining.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014The food and ambiance were only surpassed by the service and great, subtle background music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Contender with the A CrowdFrank82Dined on 11/17/2014The Tomato basil soup is a marquee item and well worth heading in for. Service is always exceptional, food is always far above par.Special Features:
- traditional italian settingconnieDined on 11/16/2014Beautiful setting, traditional, including the music, white tablecloths. Food was very good, as was service. More "classic" dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and attentive serviceac77Dined on 11/15/2014The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The service was excellent. We had to wait about 10 minutes for our table but we received many apologies and were given complimentary drinks to make up for the wait. The only negative aspect was the noise from the bar area - the music was quite intrusive. Otherwise, a great meal, and we will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RushedDined on 11/15/2014Service, wine list, and atmosphere perfect!.......................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as usualCassyDined on 11/12/2014I always love coming to LockKeepers, I always feel so welcomed. This time was no different. Many thanks to Jackie for outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal serviceSisterhoodnightsDined on 11/8/2014I have never been treated so well in a restaurant. We were celebrating my husbands birthday as a family. Our table wasn't ready and we had about a 25 minute wait. It wasn't a problem, we understood that people were finishing up their dining experience. However, upon being seated, the manager sent us an assortment of appetizers and after dinner, an assortment of desserts. This has never, ever happened, and we've waited for tables before and sometimes longer. The entire family was impressed. This was our first visit, but we will be back, and we will definitely rave to our family and friends about the phenomenal service. The food was fantastic! The staff was attentive and friendly. Ten stars in my book!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeFoodLuverDined on 11/8/2014Food was fabulous. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and friendly. Great experience! Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great--with a BIG catchDickieVIPDined on 11/7/2014LockKeepers is a physically beautiful restaurant, with high ceilings and very tasteful appointments; our server, Emily, was absolutely outstanding (not once did I even ASK to have my beverage refilled), and anything that my dining companion or I requested was at our table in seconds. Speaking honestly, though, the food was a disappointment. My veal parmigiano ($36) was sizable but unremarkable, with three cheese discs just sort of thrown on, and my friend's pork chop saltimbocca ($27) suffered from a certain sameness of taste and texture. The appetizers were stronger, with a flavorful carpaccio ($11) and a nicely varied antipasto ($15). However, my companion summed it up well as we were driving home: "It was good, but not $122 good."Special Features:
- Great eveningjan95Dined on 11/7/2014Friendly and competent staff. Food excellent and wine recommendations helpful from server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LockkeepersCherylinScottsdaleDined on 11/4/2014Service was outstanding. Food was good - particularly Veal Chop Parmagiana. Lasagna was average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and beyond our requestPoorPoorBobDined on 11/1/2014In making the reservation, I asked for a table with a view because our party was celebrating our 13th anniversary. Expecting a window seat, instead, we were escorted to the private "Sommolier Room" for a private dining experience. High above the dining room with a windowed-off view of wine storage, we were able to enjoy a long, delicious meal with great conversation. Our server was excellent -- friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. He recommended a mid-priced Magneta Malbec that was absolutely delicious. The food was quite good, especially the salads and appetizers. The entree specials were excellent. The veal could have been a tad more tender, and a chicken dish was not as good as the others, but those are minor complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a delicious experience!KadydogDined on 11/1/2014We love Lockkeepers - the food is amazing - never had a bad meal! It's also nice that you can substitute sides, so you are always guaranteed the perfect meal. I rate restaurants on how my tummy feels afterwards, and I have never had any issues after eating here:)Special Features:
- won't be disappointedcfallsbhDined on 10/31/2014Although we had heard of LockKeepers for years we had never been and were not disappointed. All pasta is made in house and mine was excellent. I had the seafood and it was loaded with mussels, clams, shrimp, scallops and calamari. Just as good leftover for lunch the next day...a bonus! Salads were fresh and enough to share which we hadn't realized. Pork chop tender and good. The ambiance wasn't anything to rave about and was noisy even though room was only half full. Service was first rate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014We had a group of 8 people. It was a special occasion and everyone enjoyed their meal!Special Features:
- Foreign ExcellenceWunderbarDined on 10/28/2014I brought two individuals to enjoy the atmosphere and excellent food at Lockkeeper's. You did not disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great nightprimoDined on 10/25/2014We had a great experience dining.Food and service was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 27 Wedding AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014My husband and I went for our 27th Wedding Anniversary, the food was terrific, our waitress was awesome. My husband had the house special and it was delicious. We are definitely going back.Special Features:
- Cant wait to go back to LockKeepersthielmagDined on 10/25/2014We had heard about LockKeepers but had no idea it was this nice. Food, Service, Ambiance...everything was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BfloDavDined on 10/21/2014A couple of clients came into town the other night, and I took them to LockKeepers for dinner - which proved to be an excellent choice as usual. Both the service and the food ( I had the grilled salmon) were excellent. The ambiance was outstanding. Random note: Their fresh brewed iced tea might be the best I've ever had. Also I highly recommend the eggplant appetizer - Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!kcrowDined on 10/20/2014This was the second time my fiancee and I have been to Lockkeepers, and this visit was equally as great as the first. We had a great server, and the entire wait staff took great care of us without being obtrusive. The pumpkin ravioli was great, as was the chicken scallopini. It was definitely worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieDined on 10/18/2014I decided to book a romantic evening out at Lockkeepers based on other reviews. The ambiance was very nice and service was good however, the food was average at best. If the menu changed I would consider going back but I can get the quality of food at half the price in a local ma and pop place.
- Best Kept SecretmrmwDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant was one of very few that would accommodate on short notice for Sweetest Day. My girlfriend and I were pleasantly surprised with the level of service, quality of the meals, and the general atmosphere. A very nice experience.Special Features:
- Excellent foodJoeyDined on 10/17/2014Great for a special occasion. Beautiful inside, though a bit noisy so not too romantic. Great food. We did feel a bit rushed by the staff, they wanted us to order apps & dinner at the same time. Would have liked to relax and order an after dinner drink.Special Features:
- Great!fourfriendsDined on 10/15/2014This was a special 50th birthday party for our dear friend. Our night was made very special and we enjoyed everything. Our waitress was aware and helped us with timing as we had theatre tickets so we needed to be timely yet have an elegant dinner. Many thanks and so glad we found you! love the complimentary valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticJimWDined on 10/12/2014This was the best meal we ever had at Lockkeepers. Haven't been there for some time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurantMarieDined on 10/12/2014Hadn't been to the restaurant in many years and we decided to go there after a recent Browns game. We are so glad we did. It is gorgeous. Decorating is fabulous. The food excellent - one of the best meals we have had in awhile. The staff was very personable and very attentive. The choices on the menu were wonderful, the wine selection was also very impressive. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Awesome Food & great serviceluv2dineDined on 10/12/2014Our server was awesome, the food and drinks were superb and all the service was great down to the last detail!Special Features:
- Excellent time and will return!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014My partner and I had a wonderful and romantic evening for our first visit. Amy took excellent care of us and we plan to visit again to entertain family and friends! Great menu and a nice wine list. We cannot wait to visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/10/2014Food was very good. Our server provided excellent & attentive service. Her recommendations were explained well and assisted in making very good selections. We will definitely return and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- silhirley palurRileyDined on 10/9/2014Food and service were excellent ... always a dining pleasure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shirley palurRileyDined on 10/6/2014Everything was perfect ... the food, the service, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Talk about seasonal menuLyublanaDined on 10/5/2014Lockkeepers has always been a step above the majority of restaurants and they continue to be very much so this October, 2014. However, right now the extraordinary offering of pumpkin dishes from appetizers to salads, to entrees is phenomenal. And at least those I was able to try were exceptionally well executed and just plain delicious. Not to be forgotten are the eggplant rollatini appetizer, among many others. Bon appetit guaranteed here.Special Features:
- Business dinnerKrisSDined on 9/30/2014I had some vendors in from New York and they were very impressed with Lockkeepers. Great food, great service, and the restaurant is so beautiful. A great experience as always!!!Special Features:
- New neighborsThegirlsDined on 9/30/2014Took our new neighbors to lunch that moved here from Syracuse and they were impressed with the food, ambiance, etc. Said they would bring friends, relatives, etc. to Lockkeepers when they come to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/26/2014Our group of six were seated in a private dining room which was fantastic. The food was outstanding, my gnocchi with black truffle sauce was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had. Our server Rick W was great, prompt with the drinks and food and gave us an excellent wine suggestion. Definitely will be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than homeCoolmom2VIPDined on 9/26/2014I had the seafood risotto that was doe perfectly. Each piece if seafood was tenderly cooked to perfection. The risotto, which I know takes a long time to be cooked to a creamy but not mushy consistency, was divine. My husband is a great Italian cook, and risotto is one of my favorite dishes he makes. I have to say (anonymously) that Lockkeepers was even better! The salads were enormous, so if you just want a small dinner salad before your meal, order one and split it with someone. Dinner portions were so generous we couldn't even look at the dessert menu. Maybe next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely lunchCathDined on 9/26/2014Took the day off work to be lazy, and added a lunch on the patio at Lockkeepers. My niece joined me for a beautiful afternoon on their patio, overlooking the river/canal. I had the chef special lunch, including a tomato-basil-artichoke soup, a fennel-mushroom salad, and a braised beef risotto. The soup was wonderful, and the salad surprisingly tasty. The Risotto not so much. But our waiter took excellent care of us and we thoroughly enjoyed our decadent afternoon!Special Features:
- Fabulous LunchNewHeartVIPDined on 9/23/2014We had not been to Lockkeepers in a while because we hadn't been in the area. But, we stopped for lunch with friends and found it still fantastic. We both had a beautiful and large salad, a Frank's and a Caesar. We both had Italian dishes that were prepared perfectly and very delicious. Our wait-person was Jackie and she was very attentive, as was the entire staff. Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- redheadVIPDined on 9/20/2014Everything was wonderful!!! Would dine there again in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.