8001 Rockside Road
Valley View, OH 44125Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lockkeepers.com/
- Phone: 2165249404
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alberto Leandri
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: LockKeepers, conveniently located in the heart of Valley View, provides the ideal venue for your next special occasion or business function.
- Private Party Contact: Stefani Crider 2166740964
- Special Events: LockKeepers holds seasonal wine tasting parties and other special dining events throughout the year. Please contact the restaurant for the next date and reserve now!
A word from LockKeepers
Lockkeepers, a Cleveland tradition, features Italian cuisine in a comfortable, yet sophisticated setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
LockKeepers - Best Restaurants in Valley View ›
LockKeepers reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)romantic (82)fit for foodies (82)scenic view (60)good for groups (58)notable wine list (51)great for outdoor dining (50)neighborhood gem (49)great for lunch (40)great for brunch (19)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (11)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (8)Show More
- FABULOUSAwesomeDined on 8/30/2014Excellent food, incredibly knowledgable staff, beautiful scenery from the outdoor patio (overlooking river) and NO SMOKING on thepatio (huge pluz).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So consistent.MT2112Dined on 8/30/2014Lockkeepers remains one of my most favorite restaurants in Cleveland. As always, everything was perfect. Please don't change a thing!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014George our server was fabulous. Food was very good but I was just a tad disappointed from the last time I dined at the restaurant. A good dining experience nonetheless.Special Features:
- SRLSRLSRVIPDined on 8/29/2014Five of us went to lunch and had a great time - good food and great service. Mary is an excellent server.Special Features:
- Slow Service, Good FoodFood4ThoughtDined on 8/27/2014We took my parents to Lockkeepers to celebrate their anniversary. Our server, Amy seemed as if she was new. Although she was nice, she was not very attentive to our needs. She left us to look over the menus for close to ten minutes before checking on us! Needless to say, we had to wait quite a while for our food. The chef there is awesome, and he delivered! Everything was hot, delicious, and well-seasoned! I ordered the seafood risotto. The flavor was not as outstanding as the chicken dish I had the last time I was there, but it was fresh and creamy. My husband raved about their lasagna. All in all, it was a pleasant experience. They provided a complementary biscotti with chocolate sauce for my parents, and they enjoyed that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's all greattoomucheatingDined on 8/22/2014Delicious and lovely. Great menu selection. Well made drinks. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- All around fabulous choiceNappymanDined on 8/16/2014Great for just about anything.... lunch, romantic dinner, business meeting, group. Food is always great and service is superb.Special Features:
- Sommilier roomSuzyVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had a party of ten in the Sommelier room. It was perfect. We could tslk to everyone st the table. The ambience was very nice with the wine room on one side and windows to the main dining rom below on the other. Our waitress was excellent. The menu offered plenty of choices to satisfy everyone. This was a special occasion as we were all celebrating wedding anniversaries in August. We enjoyed it so much that we are planning to come back next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food and service everCammyDined on 8/16/2014This was our first time eating at LockKeepers and I have to say it was one of the best places we have ever eaten. The food was absolutely fanastic and the wait staff was awesome. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. It was delicious. Beautiful place as well.Special Features:
- We had a great time!pattiathomeDined on 8/16/2014Lockkeepers is a lovely restaurant. On this visit, we were celebrating an anniversary. We asked, in advance, for a nice table and we were seated in a corner booth with a round table. Nice because we could sit next to each other. The cocktails were nicely poured and the calamari appetizer was cooked perfectly, very tasty. Our dinners, the yellowfin tuna and diver scallops, were prepared and presented perfectly. We enjoyed a glass of the house pinot noir with dinner and it was delightful. Finally, our server surprised us with a mini dessert on the house! All in all, we had a truly enjoyable dining experience!Special Features:
- Everything was wonderfulRobinDined on 8/16/2014Great dinner, waiter Scott was very pleasant and knowledgeable of menu. Steak and pork chops were presented well. Nice touch with the anniversary cake/chocolate candy on top of cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our eveningBettyDined on 8/15/2014Always a pleasure dining here...food is great, service is great and makes for a wonderful evening out.Special Features:
- Great experienceGrampybruceDined on 8/15/2014Our dining experience was excellent. Amy, our server, was knowledgeable and attentive. The food was on point and our compliments to the chef. Everything was beyond our expectations.Special Features:
- Delicious Food with great service.Mumzie1039Dined on 8/14/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary here this week and had a wonderful experience. We tried the Veal Marsala and Chicken Scaloppini, both of which were excellent. Our waiter, Rick, was charming and helpful. Service overall is outstanding. Everyone is pleasant and helpful which made it a pleasure to dine here. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great food and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Started out at the bar for happy hour and had a few drinks. Bartender was very friendly and the rum punch was awesome. We sat down at our table and our waiter was great. Food came quick and it was very good. The atmosphere was perfect for our occasion. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReliableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014We come to Lockeepers a few times a year and it never disappoints. We had a concert to go to later at the Rocksino in Northfield and this was a good spot to eat beforehand. Dinner and service was great - we will be back soonSpecial Features:
- Dining DelightDineby2sDined on 8/12/2014Our party came at lunch time. We were fortunate to overlook the canal so our view was quite pleasant. The restaurant has a pleasing ambiance which was heightened by the low lights. There had been a storm and the electricity was out! The service was a trifle slow but all things considered we had a delightfully presented, tasteful lunch. Having valet service for our car was a very pleasant surprise!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!lunchwithcustomersDined on 8/11/2014I have eaten here a couple times in the past and always been pleased with the food and the service. LockKeepers did not let me down and once again gave me and my guests a very nice dining experience at an affordable price. Thanks!Special Features:
- ExcellentDrJoeDined on 8/10/2014We went to a movie at Cinemark about food....The Hundred Foot Journey (excellent film) and then came to Lockkeepers for an early dinner. It was a fantastic meal of seafood delights with a mild kick along with pasta.
- Sandy69Dined on 8/9/2014We made reservation a week in advance to celebrate our anniversary. We we arrived our table was not ready and I was disappointed we did not get a booth. The server was just ok, she could have been more attentive and nicer. I asked for an anniversary desert and we got hard cookies with chocolate sauce and a small piece of chocolate. I would have gladly paid for something that would have been a delicious end to our meal. The meal cost almost a $100 dollars. The other couple we were with had never been at your restaurant before and we he next time our experience will be all that we have raved about in the past. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningOJACDined on 8/9/2014We had a group of 8 celebrating a special anniversary and we had very enjoyable evening. We had requested a round table and it was waiting for us when we arrived. The service was superb and everyone enjoyed their meals. The menu had many choices and it accommodated our needs very well. All in all, a terrific evening!Special Features:
- LOVE LOCKKEEPERS!!jonikentDined on 8/9/2014We had dinner there on a recent Saturday evening. Everything was simply fabulous - the food, the service, the patio. All in all, just a wonderful experience. Lockkeepers has become my favorite place. the service there is the best.Special Features:
- Wife gives it two thumbs upSilentMDined on 8/8/2014I brought my wife for the first time, and she absolutely loved it. The food and the service were what I always expect when I bring clients.Special Features:
- What a Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/2/2014Lots of choices with unique twists to many dishes. Eggplant appetizer, tomato basil artichoke soup and seafood risotto were exquisite. Generous portions, attentive service, and reasonable prices make this a place we'd return to regularly if we didn't live almost 400 miles away!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceSteelCityDozerDined on 8/2/2014The service here was excellent. The server actually helped in selecting a dish instead of just selling us something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyed our experience!EatingOutDined on 8/2/2014Our server was excellent! Very friendly, accommodating, and first-rate! (I wish I could remember his name; older guy)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentMusicDined on 8/1/2014We always love Lockkeepers. The Service is marvelous, the food delicious and the wine list is varied with a number of good affordable wines. This time we had and especially nice curved booth and I wish I could remember the name of our delightful and helpful waitress because we really liked her and appreciated all her help.Special Features:
- AmazingLockkeepersforlifeDined on 7/31/2014Lockkeeepers was amazing I went to dinner with a few friends and got the pork chop which was amazing. From the valets to the tall beautiful blonde hostess, everything was spectacular. The waitress we had was very nice and the calamari is truly out of this world. I will deffenetly be back to lockkeepers again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findAlwaysHungryDined on 7/29/2014Was in the area for 1 night for a meeting and found LockKeepers from OpenTable and the review looked good. After a long flight and a lot of driving this place was perfect. Very relaxing, great service, and excellent food. I would highly recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceRegularDinersDined on 7/29/2014Because we live out of state most of the year, my wife and I had not been to LockKeepers for several years. My wife ordered the trout special and it was, by far, the best we (yes I tasted it) had anywhere. I had the short ribs, which were also very good. Since we had only been here during dinnertime hours in the past, we were pleasantly surprised by the positive energy level during lunchtime hours. We will be sure to return to LockKeepers a couple times each year that we spend a few months in the Cleveland area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent meal and serviceFrankieVIPDined on 7/26/2014Had the salmon which was delicious. My husband ordered the pork and really enjoyed it. Great dessert, nice setting, will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014We had not been to LockKeepers for a while and decided to visit them again. The service was outstanding. The variety of dishes to choose from made it difficult to decide. I thought they were expensive in the past, but they now have a nice price range of both meals and wines. The atmosphere is quiet and clean. Our bread and water were replenished frequently. Everyone when we left ask us if we had a nice experience. We will be back there soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant refugetrufoodioDined on 7/23/2014How nice it was to walk into this beautiful restaurant on a grey and rainy day. We found friendly people very good, well prepared food and super service, (thank you Nathan). We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FromIndependenceOHVIPDined on 7/22/2014Almost forced to valet park your vehicle. I prefer not to valet park. The close parking places are all reserved for a neighboring restaurant and the valet. Requested a table in a quiet location and wheelchair accessible. Table were a little too close for comfortable wheelchair access, although did manage. The noise level was too high for comfortable conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to meetcatdanceDined on 7/21/2014This was the second time our group has met here. The restaurant is warm and welcoming and never pushed to get us out. The food options satisfied the range of dietary preferences amongst us. It is conveniently located to both east, west and south siders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening!SeansandDined on 7/19/2014Totally enjoyed a deliciously prepared meal in a beautiful environment, as well as wine and Lock 39 drink - to celebrate our anniversary. We each tried a special of the evening and there were no disappointments! Food well-presented, well-prepared, and every attention to detail. Professional service, dessert to go, and will most definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/18/2014We had a wonderful evening! The food was great- the best Italian food we've had in a while! We loved the home-made pastas, and the steaks were great as well. The stuffed pepper appetizer was especially popular among our group. We usually dine on the East side of cleveland or downtown, but it is well worth the drive here for dinner. Servers were very attentive and friendly. We will be making our way back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely outstanding.LizziDined on 7/14/2014This past Monday we were blown away not only by the food, but by the exceptional service. The avocado and shrimp appetizer was light and refreshing, and the caprese salad was deliciously fresh. The summer black truffle fettucine is hands down in the top three most delicious pasta dishes I have had in my lifetime. You can smell the black truffle in the dish from across the table. We also had the gnocchi which was outstanding, alongside the lobster ravioli, which was creamy, decadent, and full of lobster. The chocolate budino is the ultimate chocolate lovers dessert and it never disappoints. The serving staff is friendly, helpful, and extremely skilled. I absolutely love Lockkeepers and cannot wait to dine there again in the very near future!Special Features:
- BDinNCTVIPDined on 7/12/2014Every time we go to LockKeepers it's the same old story: great venue, great food and superb service. This trip was no different. Keep up the great work!!!
- Great SpotMarkatDined on 7/12/2014We have been to Lockkeepers many times, and we can honestly say we have never had a bad experience there. The staff is pleasant and courteous and the food is always top notch. From their seafood to steaks it is all worth trying.Special Features: