8001 Rockside Road
Valley View, OH 44125Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lockkeepers.com/
- Phone: 2165249404
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alberto Leandri
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: LockKeepers, conveniently located in the heart of Valley View, provides the ideal venue for your next special occasion or business function.
- Private Party Contact: Stefani Crider 2166740964
- Special Events: LockKeepers holds seasonal wine tasting parties and other special dining events throughout the year. Please contact the restaurant for the next date and reserve now!
A word from LockKeepers
Lockkeepers, a Cleveland tradition, features Italian cuisine in a comfortable, yet sophisticated setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
LockKeepers - Best Restaurants in Valley View ›
LockKeepers reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (127)fit for foodies (86)romantic (86)good for groups (64)neighborhood gem (54)notable wine list (52)scenic view (50)great for outdoor dining (46)great for lunch (33)hot spot (12)great for brunch (10)vibrant bar scene (10)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (5)Show More
- Italian DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/26/2014Our group of six were seated in a private dining room which was fantastic. The food was outstanding, my gnocchi with black truffle sauce was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had. Our server Rick W was great, prompt with the drinks and food and gave us an excellent wine suggestion. Definitely will be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than homeCoolmom2VIPDined on 9/26/2014I had the seafood risotto that was doe perfectly. Each piece if seafood was tenderly cooked to perfection. The risotto, which I know takes a long time to be cooked to a creamy but not mushy consistency, was divine. My husband is a great Italian cook, and risotto is one of my favorite dishes he makes. I have to say (anonymously) that Lockkeepers was even better! The salads were enormous, so if you just want a small dinner salad before your meal, order one and split it with someone. Dinner portions were so generous we couldn't even look at the dessert menu. Maybe next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely lunchCathDined on 9/26/2014Took the day off work to be lazy, and added a lunch on the patio at Lockkeepers. My niece joined me for a beautiful afternoon on their patio, overlooking the river/canal. I had the chef special lunch, including a tomato-basil-artichoke soup, a fennel-mushroom salad, and a braised beef risotto. The soup was wonderful, and the salad surprisingly tasty. The Risotto not so much. But our waiter took excellent care of us and we thoroughly enjoyed our decadent afternoon!Special Features:
- Fabulous LunchNewHeartVIPDined on 9/23/2014We had not been to Lockkeepers in a while because we hadn't been in the area. But, we stopped for lunch with friends and found it still fantastic. We both had a beautiful and large salad, a Frank's and a Caesar. We both had Italian dishes that were prepared perfectly and very delicious. Our wait-person was Jackie and she was very attentive, as was the entire staff. Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- redheadVIPDined on 9/20/2014Everything was wonderful!!! Would dine there again in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our reviewThegirlsDined on 9/20/2014Everyone was happy that I picked Lockkeepers for our monthly get together! Tomato basil soup was excellent.☺️ Charming and elegant surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Italian birthday dinnerLucyAgnesDined on 9/18/2014This was our first visit here. We started with a shared order of steamed mussels in a tomato saffron broth. The mussels were excellent and there was homemade bread for sopping up the broth. My husband ordered the Seafood Fra Divolo, which included more mussels; shrimp; clams; scallops and calamari in a spicy tomato sauce over homemade pasta. He asked if he could have mild tomato sauce instead of spicy and the server assured him he could. I had pumpkin ravioli in a brown butter and sage sauce. Both of us brought home our leftovers. My husband and I love to cook and we tend to be picky-food-people when we eat out. This restaurant far exceeded our expectations. We had a wonderful evening and thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wedding anniversary dinnerCRJMDined on 9/17/2014Our server was very friendly, attentive and accommodating. The meal exceeded our expectations, especially the entrees. The ambiance was just right for our anniversary celebration. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Excellent dinner!!5050coupleDined on 9/16/2014We were staying at the nearby Hampton Inn and wanted a meal that really stood out, not at a chain restaurant. LockKeepers met and exceeded our expectations. Loved the food. Easy to find, free valet parking and great food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RRKTMDined on 9/16/2014Server was top shelf. Attentive and engaging. Great place for business meals.Special Features:
- True GemfunsizeDined on 9/16/2014I great restaurant and extremely friendly and attentive staff. What a great experience. Also a fabulous business lunch for clients.Special Features:
- Outstanding service food even betteCaseyDined on 9/14/2014Wonderful birthday treatment with champagne seafood pasta and dessert. Strip steak was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceMarciaDined on 9/13/2014If you want to be treated like a guest, this is the restaurant for you. Excellent food, superb service, even people dressed to go out for the evening. We had an amazing time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Scott was our server. His timing and personality were excellent and led to an enjoyable evening. The food was plentiful and very tasty, especially the tiramisuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurant in CLEFoodie916VIPDined on 9/12/2014LockKeepers is a wonderful restaurant. Food is always so fresh and delicious. And the service is great!Special Features:
- Excellent experienceDrewhez14Dined on 9/12/2014Great dining experience, the food was tasty and the wine list impressive.Special Features:
- ServicedinneroutDined on 9/6/2014The service was wonderful! We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceGaryDined on 9/6/2014The food was great as always and the server, George, was excellent. He was wonderful and he made the whole evening that much more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sandy69Dined on 9/6/2014The food was very good. We bought a new couple with us and they want to put it on there list as a favorite. The waitress was very nice and attentive. Our experience was much better than the last time we dined with you.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014We felt very rushed as if they couldn't wait to turn the table - uncomfortably so
- A so so expeience.Nanasgirl0329Dined on 9/5/2014Our server was totally business like and stuffy. He was straight to the point and not at all relaxed which made me feel uneasy. When you spend nearly $100 on a dinner for two and tip 20% you should feel at home, relaxed, as if you are visiting friends in their home. Would not go back again unless it was my dates choice. I work hard for my money and expected a bang for my buck!!!Special Features:
- Dinner at LockkeepersOliverTwistDined on 9/5/2014The dinner was absolutely delicious! My daughter and I had the long bone veal chop and there was not a note left on the plate! I would highly recommend this dinner! The wait staff was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingEsmartDined on 9/4/2014The food was great! The noise level was just right was able to hold a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- comidabuenaDined on 9/2/2014We have eaten here about 4-5 times. Every time the food has been outstanding as has the service. We love to come for special dinners.Special Features:
- FABULOUSAwesomeDined on 8/30/2014Excellent food, incredibly knowledgable staff, beautiful scenery from the outdoor patio (overlooking river) and NO SMOKING on thepatio (huge pluz).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So consistent.MT2112Dined on 8/30/2014Lockkeepers remains one of my most favorite restaurants in Cleveland. As always, everything was perfect. Please don't change a thing!Special Features:
- Spanky3416Dined on 8/30/2014George our server was fabulous. Food was very good but I was just a tad disappointed from the last time I dined at the restaurant. A good dining experience nonetheless.Special Features:
- SRLSRLSRVIPDined on 8/29/2014Five of us went to lunch and had a great time - good food and great service. Mary is an excellent server.Special Features:
- Slow Service, Good FoodFood4ThoughtDined on 8/27/2014We took my parents to Lockkeepers to celebrate their anniversary. Our server, Amy seemed as if she was new. Although she was nice, she was not very attentive to our needs. She left us to look over the menus for close to ten minutes before checking on us! Needless to say, we had to wait quite a while for our food. The chef there is awesome, and he delivered! Everything was hot, delicious, and well-seasoned! I ordered the seafood risotto. The flavor was not as outstanding as the chicken dish I had the last time I was there, but it was fresh and creamy. My husband raved about their lasagna. All in all, it was a pleasant experience. They provided a complementary biscotti with chocolate sauce for my parents, and they enjoyed that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lockkeepers RevisitedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014We had fond memories of the old Lockkeepers and tried the "new" one soon after it was completed. I admit, we were disappointed...the noise level was so loud that we could not carry on a conversation during dinner....too yuppie, maybe. It's been several years and we decided to celebrate our anniversary at Lockkeepers. It was an enjoyable experience..we will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's all greattoomucheatingDined on 8/22/2014Delicious and lovely. Great menu selection. Well made drinks. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- All around fabulous choiceNappymanDined on 8/16/2014Great for just about anything.... lunch, romantic dinner, business meeting, group. Food is always great and service is superb.Special Features:
- Sommilier roomSuzyVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had a party of ten in the Sommelier room. It was perfect. We could tslk to everyone st the table. The ambience was very nice with the wine room on one side and windows to the main dining rom below on the other. Our waitress was excellent. The menu offered plenty of choices to satisfy everyone. This was a special occasion as we were all celebrating wedding anniversaries in August. We enjoyed it so much that we are planning to come back next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food and service everCammyDined on 8/16/2014This was our first time eating at LockKeepers and I have to say it was one of the best places we have ever eaten. The food was absolutely fanastic and the wait staff was awesome. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. It was delicious. Beautiful place as well.Special Features:
- We had a great time!pattiathomeDined on 8/16/2014Lockkeepers is a lovely restaurant. On this visit, we were celebrating an anniversary. We asked, in advance, for a nice table and we were seated in a corner booth with a round table. Nice because we could sit next to each other. The cocktails were nicely poured and the calamari appetizer was cooked perfectly, very tasty. Our dinners, the yellowfin tuna and diver scallops, were prepared and presented perfectly. We enjoyed a glass of the house pinot noir with dinner and it was delightful. Finally, our server surprised us with a mini dessert on the house! All in all, we had a truly enjoyable dining experience!Special Features:
- Everything was wonderfulRobinDined on 8/16/2014Great dinner, waiter Scott was very pleasant and knowledgeable of menu. Steak and pork chops were presented well. Nice touch with the anniversary cake/chocolate candy on top of cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our eveningBettyDined on 8/15/2014Always a pleasure dining here...food is great, service is great and makes for a wonderful evening out.Special Features:
- Great experienceGrampybruceDined on 8/15/2014Our dining experience was excellent. Amy, our server, was knowledgeable and attentive. The food was on point and our compliments to the chef. Everything was beyond our expectations.Special Features:
- Delicious Food with great service.Mumzie1039Dined on 8/14/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary here this week and had a wonderful experience. We tried the Veal Marsala and Chicken Scaloppini, both of which were excellent. Our waiter, Rick, was charming and helpful. Service overall is outstanding. Everyone is pleasant and helpful which made it a pleasure to dine here. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great food and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Started out at the bar for happy hour and had a few drinks. Bartender was very friendly and the rum punch was awesome. We sat down at our table and our waiter was great. Food came quick and it was very good. The atmosphere was perfect for our occasion. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.