8001 Rockside Road
Valley View, OH 44125Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lockkeepers.com/
- Phone: 2165249404
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alberto Leandri
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: LockKeepers, conveniently located in the heart of Valley View, provides the ideal venue for your next special occasion or business function.
- Private Party Contact: Stefani Crider 2166740964
- Special Events: LockKeepers holds seasonal wine tasting parties and other special dining events throughout the year. Please contact the restaurant for the next date and reserve now!
A word from LockKeepers
Lockkeepers, a Cleveland tradition, features Italian cuisine in a comfortable, yet sophisticated setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
LockKeepers - Best Restaurants in Valley View ›
LockKeepers reviews from OpenTable diners
195 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (138)romantic (95)fit for foodies (94)good for groups (74)notable wine list (61)neighborhood gem (58)scenic view (48)great for outdoor dining (43)great for lunch (33)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (13)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (7)Show More
- great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014We had a great experience dining.Food and service was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 27 Wedding AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014My husband and I went for our 27th Wedding Anniversary, the food was terrific, our waitress was awesome. My husband had the house special and it was delicious. We are definitely going back.Special Features:
- Cant wait to go back to LockKeepersthielmagDined on 10/25/2014We had heard about LockKeepers but had no idea it was this nice. Food, Service, Ambiance...everything was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BfloDavDined on 10/21/2014A couple of clients came into town the other night, and I took them to LockKeepers for dinner - which proved to be an excellent choice as usual. Both the service and the food ( I had the grilled salmon) were excellent. The ambiance was outstanding. Random note: Their fresh brewed iced tea might be the best I've ever had. Also I highly recommend the eggplant appetizer - Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!kcrowDined on 10/20/2014This was the second time my fiancee and I have been to Lockkeepers, and this visit was equally as great as the first. We had a great server, and the entire wait staff took great care of us without being obtrusive. The pumpkin ravioli was great, as was the chicken scallopini. It was definitely worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieDined on 10/18/2014I decided to book a romantic evening out at Lockkeepers based on other reviews. The ambiance was very nice and service was good however, the food was average at best. If the menu changed I would consider going back but I can get the quality of food at half the price in a local ma and pop place.
- Best Kept SecretmrmwDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant was one of very few that would accommodate on short notice for Sweetest Day. My girlfriend and I were pleasantly surprised with the level of service, quality of the meals, and the general atmosphere. A very nice experience.Special Features:
- Excellent foodJoeyDined on 10/17/2014Great for a special occasion. Beautiful inside, though a bit noisy so not too romantic. Great food. We did feel a bit rushed by the staff, they wanted us to order apps & dinner at the same time. Would have liked to relax and order an after dinner drink.Special Features:
- Great!fourfriendsDined on 10/15/2014This was a special 50th birthday party for our dear friend. Our night was made very special and we enjoyed everything. Our waitress was aware and helped us with timing as we had theatre tickets so we needed to be timely yet have an elegant dinner. Many thanks and so glad we found you! love the complimentary valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticJimWDined on 10/12/2014This was the best meal we ever had at Lockkeepers. Haven't been there for some time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurantMarieDined on 10/12/2014Hadn't been to the restaurant in many years and we decided to go there after a recent Browns game. We are so glad we did. It is gorgeous. Decorating is fabulous. The food excellent - one of the best meals we have had in awhile. The staff was very personable and very attentive. The choices on the menu were wonderful, the wine selection was also very impressive. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Awesome Food & great serviceluv2dineDined on 10/12/2014Our server was awesome, the food and drinks were superb and all the service was great down to the last detail!Special Features:
- Excellent time and will return!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014My partner and I had a wonderful and romantic evening for our first visit. Amy took excellent care of us and we plan to visit again to entertain family and friends! Great menu and a nice wine list. We cannot wait to visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/10/2014Food was very good. Our server provided excellent & attentive service. Her recommendations were explained well and assisted in making very good selections. We will definitely return and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- silhirley palurRileyDined on 10/9/2014Food and service were excellent ... always a dining pleasure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shirley palurRileyDined on 10/6/2014Everything was perfect ... the food, the service, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Talk about seasonal menuLyublanaDined on 10/5/2014Lockkeepers has always been a step above the majority of restaurants and they continue to be very much so this October, 2014. However, right now the extraordinary offering of pumpkin dishes from appetizers to salads, to entrees is phenomenal. And at least those I was able to try were exceptionally well executed and just plain delicious. Not to be forgotten are the eggplant rollatini appetizer, among many others. Bon appetit guaranteed here.Special Features:
- Business dinnerKrisSDined on 9/30/2014I had some vendors in from New York and they were very impressed with Lockkeepers. Great food, great service, and the restaurant is so beautiful. A great experience as always!!!Special Features:
- New neighborsThegirlsDined on 9/30/2014Took our new neighbors to lunch that moved here from Syracuse and they were impressed with the food, ambiance, etc. Said they would bring friends, relatives, etc. to Lockkeepers when they come to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/26/2014Our group of six were seated in a private dining room which was fantastic. The food was outstanding, my gnocchi with black truffle sauce was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had. Our server Rick W was great, prompt with the drinks and food and gave us an excellent wine suggestion. Definitely will be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than homeCoolmom2VIPDined on 9/26/2014I had the seafood risotto that was doe perfectly. Each piece if seafood was tenderly cooked to perfection. The risotto, which I know takes a long time to be cooked to a creamy but not mushy consistency, was divine. My husband is a great Italian cook, and risotto is one of my favorite dishes he makes. I have to say (anonymously) that Lockkeepers was even better! The salads were enormous, so if you just want a small dinner salad before your meal, order one and split it with someone. Dinner portions were so generous we couldn't even look at the dessert menu. Maybe next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely lunchCathDined on 9/26/2014Took the day off work to be lazy, and added a lunch on the patio at Lockkeepers. My niece joined me for a beautiful afternoon on their patio, overlooking the river/canal. I had the chef special lunch, including a tomato-basil-artichoke soup, a fennel-mushroom salad, and a braised beef risotto. The soup was wonderful, and the salad surprisingly tasty. The Risotto not so much. But our waiter took excellent care of us and we thoroughly enjoyed our decadent afternoon!Special Features:
- Fabulous LunchNewHeartVIPDined on 9/23/2014We had not been to Lockkeepers in a while because we hadn't been in the area. But, we stopped for lunch with friends and found it still fantastic. We both had a beautiful and large salad, a Frank's and a Caesar. We both had Italian dishes that were prepared perfectly and very delicious. Our wait-person was Jackie and she was very attentive, as was the entire staff. Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- redheadVIPDined on 9/20/2014Everything was wonderful!!! Would dine there again in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulilovefoodDined on 9/20/2014Loved everything from the food to the service! Glad I went with my entire family for my birthday!Special Features:
- Our reviewThegirlsDined on 9/20/2014Everyone was happy that I picked Lockkeepers for our monthly get together! Tomato basil soup was excellent.☺️ Charming and elegant surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Italian birthday dinnerLucyAgnesDined on 9/18/2014This was our first visit here. We started with a shared order of steamed mussels in a tomato saffron broth. The mussels were excellent and there was homemade bread for sopping up the broth. My husband ordered the Seafood Fra Divolo, which included more mussels; shrimp; clams; scallops and calamari in a spicy tomato sauce over homemade pasta. He asked if he could have mild tomato sauce instead of spicy and the server assured him he could. I had pumpkin ravioli in a brown butter and sage sauce. Both of us brought home our leftovers. My husband and I love to cook and we tend to be picky-food-people when we eat out. This restaurant far exceeded our expectations. We had a wonderful evening and thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wedding anniversary dinnerCRJMDined on 9/17/2014Our server was very friendly, attentive and accommodating. The meal exceeded our expectations, especially the entrees. The ambiance was just right for our anniversary celebration. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Excellent dinner!!5050coupleDined on 9/16/2014We were staying at the nearby Hampton Inn and wanted a meal that really stood out, not at a chain restaurant. LockKeepers met and exceeded our expectations. Loved the food. Easy to find, free valet parking and great food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RRKTMDined on 9/16/2014Server was top shelf. Attentive and engaging. Great place for business meals.Special Features:
- True GemfunsizeDined on 9/16/2014I great restaurant and extremely friendly and attentive staff. What a great experience. Also a fabulous business lunch for clients.Special Features:
- Outstanding service food even betteCaseyDined on 9/14/2014Wonderful birthday treatment with champagne seafood pasta and dessert. Strip steak was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceMarciaDined on 9/13/2014If you want to be treated like a guest, this is the restaurant for you. Excellent food, superb service, even people dressed to go out for the evening. We had an amazing time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Scott was our server. His timing and personality were excellent and led to an enjoyable evening. The food was plentiful and very tasty, especially the tiramisuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurant in CLEFoodie916VIPDined on 9/12/2014LockKeepers is a wonderful restaurant. Food is always so fresh and delicious. And the service is great!Special Features:
- Excellent experienceDrewhez14Dined on 9/12/2014Great dining experience, the food was tasty and the wine list impressive.Special Features:
- ServicedinneroutDined on 9/6/2014The service was wonderful! We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceGaryDined on 9/6/2014The food was great as always and the server, George, was excellent. He was wonderful and he made the whole evening that much more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sandy69Dined on 9/6/2014The food was very good. We bought a new couple with us and they want to put it on there list as a favorite. The waitress was very nice and attentive. Our experience was much better than the last time we dined with you.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014We felt very rushed as if they couldn't wait to turn the table - uncomfortably so