Local Harvest Cafe
3137 Morgan Ford Road
Saint Louis, MO 63116Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Local Harvest Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.localharvestcafe.com/
- Phone: 3147728815
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Brunch: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Vegetarian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Hillary Birtley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From box lunches to weddings, we do it all!
- Private Party Facilities: We offer our beautiful Old Post Office space (not at our Tower Grove location) for parties of up to 100.
- Private Party Contact: Rebecca Osborne 3142413196
A word from Local Harvest Cafe
Local Harvest Café and Catering began in 2007 as a tiny counter in our 600 square foot Grocery Store. Since then it has grown from just 7 employees to almost 50 - and our initial breakfast and lunch service now includes full service dinner at our Tower Grove location and weekend brunch at both of our locations. We also offer catering from box lunches to full-service, sit down meals. We have been, and still are, committed to being a positive part of our communityContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Local Harvest Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2013If you want "added value" to your dinning experience, head directly to Local Harvest Cafe. Service is spot on, and whether your are a carnivore or a vegetarian, you will not go away hungry. LOTS of choices and you undoubtably will win the "clean plate award" once you taste the first bite!Special Features:
- perfect find in a sea of unknownOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/24/2013having just moved from michigan, we were at a loss as to a good, real food, healthy, locally supported dining location. living way out in lake saint louis made it a bit of a drive, but so totally worth it. thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2013We had a delicious dinner with excellent super-friendly service, at a leasurely pace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for vegan and non vegans.OHvisitorsDined on 7/27/2013Great for vegan and non vegans. Small, casual restaurant with locally sourced well done food.Special Features:
- Too Noisy3kittiesDined on 7/26/2013Food was very good, but noise level inhabited conversation and was far too distracting from dinning experience. Radio was blasting from the kitchen area, and accoustics very poor. Prices too high, and portions small.
- Last minute dinnerEricVIPDined on 7/3/2013We had dinner the night before the 4th of July and were not disappointed. Service was very good. Food and specials were attractive and tasted great.Special Features:
- Different FlairHobbitsVIPDined on 6/1/2013Solid little restaurant with limited seating so be sure to make a reservation. Nice, clean menu that serves to omnivores as well as vegans. Service is great, food portions are nicely controlled - you aren't starving nor stuffed after a meal, and the kitchen has good timing between each order. The noise level is echo'y' and once full any type of conversation is impossible. Outside dining is also available to avoid the noise but weather prevented us from doing this. Nonetheless it was a good experience and we will definitely be back again. Dinner for two included a gift sample from the chef, appetizer, two entrees, a glass of beer and a glass of wine totalling $53 plus tip. We consider it a real bargain and would recommend it to others.Special Features:
- An Awesome Restaurant!Ace62Dined on 5/12/2013We ate at Local Harvest Cafe on Mothers Day. This small cafe has a super friendly staff and fantastic food. They serve both vegan/vegetarian food and meat dishes. I recommend this cafe to anyone looking for a great locally sourced meal. This cafe is a St. Louis treasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My go to placeSTLVegGirlDined on 5/12/2013We have watched Local Harvest grow since its inception when we lived in the neighborhood. We have NEVER been disappointed with the food nor the friendly and expedited service. The LH crew takes great pride in what they do and it shows. The comradeship among the staff is apparent and that too, add to the charming service and environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Vegan Restaurant in St LouisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2013We do not eat dairy or meat and it is difficult to find a good restaurant. The food was amazing. My husband is a wonderful vegan chef and he thought the food was fabulous. The daily special was wonderful. This was our first visit to this restaurant and we cannot wait to go back.Special Features: