Local Harvest Cafe & Catering Downtown
815 Olive St. Suite 150
Saint Louis, MO 63101Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Local Harvest Cafe & Catering Downtown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://localharvestcafe.com/downtown/
- Phone: 3142413196
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: It is our goal to make ordering as easy as possible. Please call us at 314.772.8815 with your order or questions.
- Private Party Facilities: Our beautiful space in the historic Old Post Office is a perfect setting for your event for up to 100 attendees. With our catering packages there is no space rental added.
- Cross Street: Locust and 9th Streets
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is substantial street parking, all metered, within a few blocks of our location. In addition, the 9th Street Parking Garage has ample parking at $2/hour and is located directly across the street from the Old Post Office. The entrance to the 9th Street Parking Garage is on Olive between 8th and 9th Streets.
A word from Local Harvest Cafe & Catering Downtown
Local Harvest Café and Catering began in 2007 as a tiny counter in our 600 square foot Grocery Store. Since then it has grown from just 7 employees to almost 50 - and our initial breakfast and lunch service now includes full service dinner at our Tower Grove location and weekend brunch at both of our locations. We also offer catering from box lunches to full-service, sit down meals. We have been, and still are, committed to being a positive part of our community.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Local Harvest Cafe & Catering Downtown reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good food, long wait!ShimaRimaDined on 8/25/2013Place looks nice inside and out. Nice outdoor seating area, not much of a view. Decor inside is really cute. One man band playing guitar and singing is a nice touch. After ordering, we waited quite a while to get our meal. The biscuits and gravy were excellent. The rest of the brunch was pretty good...nothing super outstanding, nothing was bad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location for downtownOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2013Just know which side to enter from! :) Enjoyed the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/21/2013The biscuit was awesome for the buiscuit and gravy. The stuffed french toast was good, but the french toast itself was excellent. However, the filling was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No reservations weekdaysOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/29/2013Got a call saying the reservation could not be honored on weekdays. - especially when a conference is in town. We had an excellent lunch by waiting in line with other conferees. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- We take reservations? We forgot!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/26/2013They didn't know they take reservations. The panicked hostess kept telling us it'd be a few min & 20 min later we were seated. Our waiter showed up 15 min later, promising water & taking our orders. He showed up with our drinks (coffee), then proceeded to ask if we wanted creamer...no waters yet, btw. It took another 10 min to get water & another 5-10 for creamer, at which point he admitted to forgetting about us. When the food came out he couldn't remember whose was whose & suggested we cut open the breakfast burritos to see. We didn't see him again for 30 min & the nail in the coffin was a rotting (moldy) grape on my plate. They weren't super busy, so I don't know why they couldn't get it together, but I won't be going back to find out.