Local 11ten Food & Wine
1110 Bull St
Savannah, GA 31401Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Local 11ten Food & Wine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.local11ten.com/
- Phone: (912) 790-9000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Open Daily 6:00pm - 10:00pm
PERCH: Open Daily 6:00pm - 10:00pm - Weather Permitting - Full dinner menu available downstairs only.
Closed Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Call restaurant for information.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brandy Williamson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Call for information.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for information.
- Private Party Contact: Olive Page 9123355200x2
- Special Events: Private Dining Room to seat up to 50 guests. Full restaurant buy-out available. Contact Olive Page for information - firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Local 11ten Food & Wine
Situated a block south of Savannah's Forsyth Park, Local 11ten creates a nightly dining experience complete with intelligent cuisine, a welcoming personality and modern design. The restored 1950's era downtown bank houses the casual, elegant restaurant devoted to popular southern flavors using local, seasonal ingredients. With a contemporary atmosphere, foodies, tourists and locals alike gather to enjoy Executive Chef Brandy Williamson's unique spin on familiar southern flavors. Williamson leads the talented kitchen utilizing the area's natural resources and regional ingredients with many of the dishes incorporating day boat seafood caught from Georgia's coast and vegetables and herbs from Savannah's local farmers. A DiRōNA rated restaurant, Local 11ten offers guests a contemporary restaurant with elegant simplicity. Additionally, PERCH, Savannah's ultimate rooftop destination is nestled in the trees over the restaurant, adding an additional must-have experience while in Savannah.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Local 11ten Food & Wine - Best Restaurants in Savannah ›
Local 11ten Food & Wine reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (71)special occasion (52)neighborhood gem (51)romantic (39)hot spot (31)notable wine list (23)vibrant bar scene (18)good for groups (16)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (4)late-night find (4)great for lunch (1)Show More
- wonderful food. The mussels are outstanding!!!LocountrySuzDined on 11/13/2014service was impeccable. Our server, Joshua was very knowledgable and gave us great recommendations on choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- November 13, 2014MoleDined on 11/13/2014Good food, well served. I said it simply. The 50 character requirement is silly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014Greeter was fine -- no hitch in reservation. Table was fine Food was good. Waiter was "bored" and have the impression that he was very interested in turning the table.
- Wish I had more days in townCarolineDined on 11/12/2014The menu was so criative and it was hard to chose just one plate. I wish I could stay longer in the city to try other dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious swordfishOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/12/2014It had been a while since our last visit. We had an excellent meal and the service was good. Like to go there for special occasions such as anniversary if birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday NightcaseypDined on 11/9/2014Found this cute place at the end of Forsyth Park. Food was delicious, nice selection of wines, and attentive waiter. Only drawback was a group of women who were a little loud, their voices carried through the long narrow dining room. Would definitely return next time we are in Savannah.Special Features:
- Would definitely come back!orlandolovesfoodDined on 11/8/2014We were visiting from Orlando and found Local 11ten on Yelp. Perch was an added bonus! We enjoyed a couple drinks and some olives on the roof, then came inside for dinner. Everything was delicious and the service was really great. We will absolutely recommend Local to friends and we hope to be back again soon!Special Features:
- Exquisite ExperienceArleneDined on 11/1/2014We were treated so kindly and cared for so well by Jenna. We were celebrating our 21st Anniversary and she even brought us complimentary champagne to start us off. The meal was exceptionally prepared with fine, farm-fresh and freshly caught ingredients. We will return again and again!Special Features:
- disappointed...RosieVIPDined on 10/31/2014Food was good not great. But mostly disappointed in service. Told server dairy restriction and when brought corn muffin had butter on it. When we pointed it out he said well I wrote it down. And then argued there was none on it. We showed him and the he agreed. Service was almost non existant. Won't go back
- Great dining in SavannahGAdinerDined on 10/31/2014First time at this restaurant, and will surely return. Started with a delicious cocktail on the rooftop deck, with an appetizer of potato fries in an amazing sauce with duck pieces. Very unique and tasty. Back downstairs to dine. My wife and I like to share courses, so we ordered three, a soup, a shrimp and grits appetizer, and a tuna main. All were scrumptious. As requested, our server gave us breathing room between courses. Tables were a bit closer to each other than we would like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great recommendation!lilyandivysmomDined on 10/26/2014Celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at this local gem! The food was outstanding and innovative! Great and exciting flavors with beautifully paired fall ingredients. Loved it!!Special Features:
- Incredible food, incredible serviceMhoonPickleDined on 10/24/2014This was one of the most incredible dining experiences I have had in a long time. Our server was thoroughly knowledgable with the entire menu and made a great recommendation for a bottle of pinot noir, which paired well with our entire meal. The food was absolutely delicious! Every course was better than the last. I highly recommend the pork belly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ProteaVIPDined on 10/24/2014Outstanding experience. Attention to detail impeccable . Food choice, preparation and presentation outstanding. A great experience for those who really love experiencing what a great chef is capable of ( Daniel Humm). In the class of, if not better, than Per Se, French Laundry, Benu. Not been to Alinia but next on the list.Special Features:
- Loved the appsMegjakesDined on 10/23/2014We loved our apps and the wine/cocktail list was great. The pork belly and octopus was amazing! However our entrees were a little heavy on the salt and we're trying to be complex by putting a lot of different ingredients in them. The tagliatelle did not work. The duck was however cooked perfectly, but I was not impressed with the sides of the duck...kind of boring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!Bamagirl91Dined on 10/18/2014Perch and the restaurant are both outstanding! The flavors are magical. It's very dark so bring your smartphone so you'll have a flashlight. It's a great find and we recommend it highly.Special Features:
- Yummy-good selection.HappydinereatingoutDined on 10/17/2014Food was great--beautiful presentation--courteous service--great bar menu and wine list..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrandCruDined on 10/17/2014The six course tasting menu was very interesting, although a lot to eat. Particllarly good were the rabbit and the smoked bison courses. $100/; 130 with wine pairings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous ExperienceFloridaFoodieDined on 10/17/2014We went to Local 11Ten for dinner. We're foodies who love the local farm to table scene. We don't go to chains and we're always looking for restaurants that are unique. I had booked reservations ahead of time and had written in the notes that we would be celebrating our anniversary. Upon being seated, we were greeted with complimentary glasses of champagne, which was lovely. We absolutely loved everything about this restaurant - from the southern inspired yet contemporary cuisine to the friendly, efficient staff. The décor is urban and contemporary yet very comfortable and relaxed. This place has easily become one of our top / most favorite restaurants in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised this timesoutherngalVIPDined on 10/15/2014I've eaten at Local many times, and I'm still giving it a great review. I just felt our meal wasn't extraordinary. It was just fine. I don't need that every time. However, this menu seems to really be pushing to be so unique, that it loses some of what made it amazing in the beginning; great locally sourced food that was prepared in clever and delicious ways. My scallops were fine, not spectacular, My husband mentioned the corn cake w/ his pork loin was just not good. I tasted it and it wasn't bad, just not what we expected. I will give it another try, absolutely. B/c in the past, we've been really pleased. And I eat out quite a bit with both my spouse and clients, so I recognize and appreciate well prepared and great food.Special Features:
- Great Dinner!wine4meDined on 10/15/2014My husband and I had an amazing dinner. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly. Try the duck, you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic modern American foodsissibeeVIPDined on 10/12/2014Vers trendy decor, we were seated in a semi closed area with the old bank safe door. Modern casual atmosphere. The food was excellent, very refined, Chef style. We were there with 4 children., the 2 teenagers loved it. Just be careful because some food is quite spicy like the mussels. Great desserts too and good wine.service was very polite, warm aid quite quick keeping in mind the high end food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014This was a very good dining experience. The PEI Mussels were amazing, the pork belly was fresh, simple, flavorful and the Smoked Duck breast was unlike any I have had before. My spouses grass fed filet was tender and very flavorful. we topped dinner off with the carrot cake, again very fresh with wonderful flavors. Our service was very good and the pace of the meal was very nice, not rushed but not lagging. This dinner made the whole trip to Savannah worthwhile. Next time we are in Savannah we will return to Local 11ten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerWineNdineDined on 10/10/2014Always a nice spot to have dinner. Get there early and have some original cocktails up at the rooftop bar. It does get loud in the main dining area but the food and service are wonderful.Special Features:
- Wonderful diningyumyumDined on 10/7/2014Inventive food , creative ambience and great service combine to showcase an off to the side restaurant. Housed in an old bank the attractive decor promised much and delivered. Smoked bone marrow was a twist on a favorite guilty pleasure. Mussels with chorizo and tomatoes steamed in white wine were good. Teri had a roasted root veggie salad and a confit of rabbit with truffles on housemade tagliatelle that chef clumped into pasta flowers. PastA not a great hit with me but chef gets high marks for inventiveness. Great bottle of amarone and a chArming server made for a night out .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mean!FoodieNYCVIPDined on 10/6/2014Excellent all around. Creative and local ingredients make for a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful eveningCarrClanDined on 10/4/2014The service was impeccable, the only thing better than that was the food. The staff had a great knowledge the menu choices. The rooftop bar was a fantastic way to end the perfect evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- farm to table freshOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/3/2014Awesome menu. If you want fresh farm to table, go no further. We had the duck and rabbit. Both were good....but, the duck was awesome. Don't forget to to get the root veggies!! This was our second time for a weekend away from the kidsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, just not for vegetariansFoodforVeggiesDined on 10/2/2014Absolutely wonderful restaurant, but the only think I could eat on the menu was the spaghetti squash. It was delicious, however I would have appreciated more options. I also ordered a Pimm's Cup, which was fantastic. The women I went with got the rabbit and some chicken dish and had mussels for an appetizer. They said that it was delicious! I'd go again, but I wish that I could order something different if I did.Special Features:
- Great, as Usual!DaveDined on 10/2/2014We have eaten here on several occasions and the food and service has always been terrific. The menu changes seasonally, which is appealing for repeat visits. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJTownVIPDined on 9/27/2014Food was superb. We loved the warm olive appetizer. Yummy cocktails, too. The restaurant feels modern and vibrant but not loud. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Outstanding as UsuallillibridgesDined on 9/27/2014Our go-to restaurant for special occasions. Upscale ambiance, exciting menu, and amazing flavors. We are fortunate to have 11ten in Savannah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experiencefromsaintaugustineDined on 9/27/2014The food was to die for. The menu is a bit on the pricey side but everything served is locally sourced and bought. The menu changes regularly with the seasons and ingredient availability. Our group had a wonderful dining experience here. The wine was great and the service very attentive and knowledgeable. It was a bit too quiet for my taste but not uptight or formal.Special Features:
- What is going on with your artwork?LJdiningDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I LOVE Local. We've never had a bad meal here, and we hosted our rehearsal dinner in the back room. But what is going on with the art you have up now? It was so incredibly disturbing that every time I looked over at my husband, I caught the glance of a woman on her back, looking seriously frightened and/or dying, with her hair being sucked into the ground and an apparently broken or deformed hand. And was she born without nipples? Or do nipples just not exist in this particular post-apocolyptic hellscape? At least I was facing away from the Abu Ghraib-inspired portrait of the woman with her head twisted 180 degrees. These paintings belong in a "Modern Visions of Mad Max" exhibit, not at the best restaurant in Savannah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeATLEaterDined on 9/26/2014Nice ambience, windows to gorgeous oak trees, friendly/knowledgable staff. Nice touch to bring us complimentary glasses of champagne for our anniversary. Amazing filet mignon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local Low-Country CuisineNYCDRRDined on 9/20/2014The food is almost exclusively locally sourced, with most of the local farmers that they work with selling the same products at the farmer's market down the block in Forsyth Park. Everything we ate was fresh, original and uniquely low-country. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough! Try the duck, buffalo and octopus dishes!Special Features:
- Great timegreatDined on 9/10/2014This is an unusual restaurant in that it serves food with wonderful local produce and herbs! Outstanding food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef's Table a Disappointmentkmh1Dined on 9/9/2014The six course Chef's Table was intriguing and deliciously delightful; through the fourth course. The fifth course was a lamb chop that looked and tasted as if it were reheated in a microwave. The sixth course, dessert, was uneventful and bland. The restaurant did discount for our disappointment. I would recommend the restaurant with reservations.Special Features:
- Fabulous Restaurant!Achriston1VIPDined on 9/8/2014My second time visiting Savannah, and second time we came to this restaurant. Food was amazing, both the charcuterie platter and the seared duck breast. Our server couldn't have been more gracious, timely, and helpful. Beautiful ambience, comfortable temp and appropriate sound level on music. This restaurant is a neighborhood delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful foodtraveldinerDined on 8/31/2014We had heard a lot of about food in Savannah but not about this restaurant and we feel so lucky to have stumbled upon it... Amazing food and great service.. I'll be dreaming about the champagne soaked watermelon salad with fried chicken skin... there are lots of great places to eat in this town and this one should be on everyone's listSpecial Features:
- Good, not great.MiamidinerDined on 8/30/2014We found a very creative menu with some interesting and exciting offerings, including Georgia grown bison and a delicious mussel appetizer. The only critique we would offer is that the use of spice and sauces is a bit heavy-handed and can be overpowering to the taste of the dish. But the waiter was extremely attentive and friendly without being overbearing; the wine was very good and reasonably priced; the overall experience was very good. We would recommend Local 11ten and we will definitely return to enjoy this place sometime in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.