Local 11ten Food & Wine
1110 Bull St
Savannah, GA 31401Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Local 11ten Food & Wine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.local11ten.com/
- Phone: 9127909000x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Open Daily 6:00pm - 10:00pm
PERCH: Open Daily 6:00pm - 10:00pm - Weather Permitting - Full dinner menu available downstairs only.
Closed Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Call restaurant for information.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brandy Williamson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Call for information.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for information.
- Private Party Contact: Olive Page 9123355200x2
- Special Events: Private Dining Room to seat up to 50 guests. Full restaurant buy-out available. Contact Olive Page for information - firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Local 11ten Food & Wine
Situated a block south of Savannah's Forsyth Park, Local 11ten creates a nightly dining experience complete with intelligent cuisine, a welcoming personality and modern design. The restored 1950's era downtown bank houses the casual, elegant restaurant devoted to popular southern flavors using local, seasonal ingredients. With a contemporary atmosphere, foodies, tourists and locals alike gather to enjoy Executive Chef Brandy Williamson's unique spin on familiar southern flavors. Williamson leads the talented kitchen utilizing the area's natural resources and regional ingredients with many of the dishes incorporating day boat seafood caught from Georgia's coast and vegetables and herbs from Savannah's local farmers. A DiRōNA rated restaurant, Local 11ten offers guests a contemporary restaurant with elegant simplicity. Additionally, PERCH, Savannah's ultimate rooftop destination is nestled in the trees over the restaurant, adding an additional must-have experience while in Savannah.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Local 11ten Food & Wine - Best Restaurants in Savannah ›
Local 11ten Food & Wine reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (58)neighborhood gem (51)special occasion (50)romantic (45)notable wine list (25)good for groups (19)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (16)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great timegreatDined on 9/10/2014This is an unusual restaurant in that it serves food with wonderful local produce and herbs! Outstanding food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef's Table a Disappointmentkmh1Dined on 9/9/2014The six course Chef's Table was intriguing and deliciously delightful; through the fourth course. The fifth course was a lamb chop that looked and tasted as if it were reheated in a microwave. The sixth course, dessert, was uneventful and bland. The restaurant did discount for our disappointment. I would recommend the restaurant with reservations.Special Features:
- Fabulous Restaurant!Achriston1VIPDined on 9/8/2014My second time visiting Savannah, and second time we came to this restaurant. Food was amazing, both the charcuterie platter and the seared duck breast. Our server couldn't have been more gracious, timely, and helpful. Beautiful ambience, comfortable temp and appropriate sound level on music. This restaurant is a neighborhood delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful foodtraveldinerDined on 8/31/2014We had heard a lot of about food in Savannah but not about this restaurant and we feel so lucky to have stumbled upon it... Amazing food and great service.. I'll be dreaming about the champagne soaked watermelon salad with fried chicken skin... there are lots of great places to eat in this town and this one should be on everyone's listSpecial Features:
- Good, not great.MiamidinerDined on 8/30/2014We found a very creative menu with some interesting and exciting offerings, including Georgia grown bison and a delicious mussel appetizer. The only critique we would offer is that the use of spice and sauces is a bit heavy-handed and can be overpowering to the taste of the dish. But the waiter was extremely attentive and friendly without being overbearing; the wine was very good and reasonably priced; the overall experience was very good. We would recommend Local 11ten and we will definitely return to enjoy this place sometime in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nicemichaelmarkDined on 8/29/2014Menu is not long but quite creative. Very friendly staff. Food was excellent and with all of the choices in Savannah this is a must.Special Features:
- Compliments to the ChefOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014My girlfriend and I had a great romantic evening at Local 11ten. The food, drinks and service were excellent and the atmosphere was elegant. Im very critical especially when the menu is pricey. Our dinner was worth every penny. No way can I or my girlfriend re-create this dish. We both had the filet of beef. The flavor combination of the sauce, string beans, mashed potatoes and cauliflower was out of this world. Loved it!Special Features:
- I would returnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Except for the noise level which was uncomfortable it was good overall. The chocolate cake was very rich, thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/13/2014Great terrace bar to start off the evening. Ambience was nice as was the service. Menu was somewhat limited.Special Features:
- still greatsnowmanDined on 8/12/2014went back after not being there for several years (it was closed for vacation last time we tried) and he food was still great and the service is wonderful.Special Features:
- Pleasant EveningCRJplusDined on 8/9/2014Outstanding mussels, excellent fish of the day entree, other appetizers a little disappointing. Good service, quiet enough for conversation. All in all, good experience. Good option for locally sourced, innovative cuisine in a quiet atmosphere.Special Features:
- special eveningfoodlover46Dined on 8/1/2014We took out-of-town guests and wanted to show them the best that Savannah has to offer. They had a great evening and loved the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodBandoVIPDined on 8/1/2014always great food. all food to table and service is outstanding. love this place when you really want healthy food. we had 5 people and every item was outstanding.Special Features:
- GreekGodVIPDined on 7/28/2014This was our first time in Savannah and thought we needed to eat at some of the older more "institutionalized" restaurants. Those types of places are played, uninventive and unexciting. Tucked away beyond Forsythe Park is a gem. Locally sourced, tasty, cool brick/wood vibe serving interesting takes on traditionL southern classics. The shrimp and grits, octopus, lamb belly and Brussels sprouts were delicious. Had we not had amazing craft cocktails and a bottle of wine, we might have lingered longer for dessert. Service was terrific too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommended by a friendAmyWDined on 7/24/2014Enjoyed the atmosphere and vibrancy. Had an early dinner beginning at 6 pm and there was plenty of action in the restaurant so we didn't feel we were missing any festivities. Food was creative and well presented. Highly recommend the mussels with chorizo; that was our favorite item by far. Skip the caesar salad, you can get one of those anywhere. Enjoyed the freshness of the dishes. Definitely will return. Am anxious to also try their sister restaurant, The Public.Special Features:
- TastyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Good cocktails, great mussels and seafood. Overall very good meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/20/2014As usual, it was another fabulous meal. Great, tasty food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Even Better ServiceShawnHDined on 7/19/2014We made a reservation here on our first night in Savannah. We were actually hoping to get one at The Old Pink House, but they were completely booked, so we booked 11ten as our backup. It should have been our first choice. The food was excellent and something that a true foodie will recall, and the restaurant was beautifully done inside. But the best part of our experience was our waiter, Jordan. He was polished, friendly and very personable. Genuinely happy and helpful, not putting on a smile because he was at work and had to. This dinner was one we'll remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but slow serviceSacramento9386Dined on 7/18/2014Our recent dinner at Local 11ten was quite good. The meats were tender, and their sauces, sides, coffee, and chocolate torte were delicious as well. Our only complaints are that the soup and salad we got as a first course left something to be desired (they were still good, just not what we expected for the price), and we had to wait at least 45 minutes between finishing the first course and when the entrees came out. Still, overall it was an excellent, romantic meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time's a bummerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/17/2014I'd been to this restaurant several years ago while on a business trip and it was outstanding. So, while here on vacation I made reservations for dinner with my husband. The menu items sounded delicious: duck confit, etc. but the food was horrible and overpriced.
- canesVIPDined on 7/12/2014Ate here a few weeks ago while on vacation. Exceeded all our expectations with food & service. Came in on busy Friday night, but they didn't miss a beat. Interesting menu & solid cocktails and wine. Loved the rooftop deck for after dinner drinks. My wife and I liked that so much we went back two days later just to eat apps and drink on the rooftop under the Spanish oaks and bamboo planters. Very chill atmosphere.Special Features:
- Creative CombinationsSavvySavannahGirlDined on 7/11/2014The menu was a creative mix offering a perfect selection for every member of our group. We were disappointed that the scallops were unavailable as they are a favorite. The duck and lamb were perfectly prepared. The charcuterie plate was a generous portion and plenty to share for 3 or more people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing high-end southern foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014We were thrilled with our meal at this restaurant. We are foodies and can be picky about our restaurants. The food was incredible, the flavor combinations were a nice mix of traditional and contemporary flavor pairings and preparations. The wine list was great and we were able to pair excellent wines with our courses without breaking the bank. The service was impeccable as was the decor. All of this appeared to be effortless and part of the status quo at this eatery. The fresh food straight from the local farms really sang on the plate. My steak was perfectly cook and extremely tender and flavorful. We hope to have the chance to eat there again, definitely a worthwhile locale. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Good, Not GreatPhilipDined on 7/5/2014Our server was exceptional. She was attentive, knew the menu cold and was the best part of the experience. The food was good but not exceptional. We read the reviews and we came away with the same mixed feelings as expressed in the reviews. My wife and I visit often from our home in Charleston and will continue to experiment with other eateries on our next trip.
- Best Meal of my LifeVaFoodie5Dined on 7/5/2014This restaurant is perfect for diners looking for fresh local ingredients with a taste of adventure. We tried many dishes including the filet minion, rabbit, bison sausage, shrimp & grits, grilled pork chop and two exquisite desserts. The flavors were complex and delicious. The executive chef is amazing and the wait staff is impeccable. You have not tasted food until you have eaten here. We have sampled food throughout the East Coast and this restaurant is the BEST dining experience you will have-a MUST VISIT in Georgia and on the East Coast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhenomenalOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/4/2014One of the best meals I've ever had. The staff was welcoming and friendly and so helpful. What a fantastic find! When I am bak in Savannah, this place is a MUST!Special Features:
- Excellent in every wayUktravellerDined on 7/4/2014Superb food and great service for a reasonable price. What made the experience outstanding was the combination of food and service with a very pleasant venue - beautiful light, airy dining room with street views, neighbourhood just north of the Forsyth Park making for a very pleasant walk back to the hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- oldfashioneuropeDined on 7/4/2014Was a nice place to dine with a good ambiance. The scallops were very good and Nulla service was acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A touch of the real MccoymiaSDined on 6/28/2014Everything about Local 1110 is top shelf. The service was personable, attentive, and efficient. The olive appetizer was sublime. I had the gorgeous scallops, 4 to a plate not the lonely 3. Hubby had tender, succulent rabbit and said YUM-O. (No, not really). Our server suggested the chocolate torte which was heavenly, dark and rich. The atmosphere is friendly chic as you would expect from young Savannah. But there were all ages at the tables. Very tastefully decorated interior and attention to detail. Loved the place and hope it continues to do well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to usual stds but still goodLukeVIPDined on 6/28/2014This is one of our favorite stops in Savannah. This last time was not the to the level we have come to expect. Still love the food and because we know what it can be we will be back again!Special Features:
- Never been here before...nuclearshopperVIPDined on 6/28/2014...In more ways than one. It was our first time in so we decided to see where the chef would take us and we ordered the chef special six course dinner with wine. The chef prepared six great courses and each one was quite an adventure. The mix of flavors and the addition of some variety of sauces for almost every course was unlike any meal in recent memory. We truly loved each one. My favorite were the scallop cevice and a rabbit terrine. Y'all go and let the chef take you on a trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local 11 TenOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/27/2014Very good restaurant! We wanted a little something extra for a date-night. Our server was always there, but not overbearing and was very helpful with the menu. I had the filet and my wife had pork chop. They were delicious, but we would have been better satisfied if we had ordered each dish ala carte. Good ambiance. We'll go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in SavannahOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/26/2014By far, the best dining experience in this town. Service was great, food was fantastic. Check out the perch...Special Features:
- Favorite in SavannahopeneaterDined on 6/25/2014Two years ago my wife and I visited Savannah and ate at Local 11ten. We've been happily remembering the food and dining experience since. We had the chance to visit Savannah recently and went to Local 11ten anticipating a great meal. Again, we had a great meal. It is so nice to have an excellent farm-to-table restaurant. We've tried other restaurants in Savannah, but this is our favorite. Fresh food, excellent ingredients, carefully prepared and presented!Special Features:
- Savannah sophisticatedeedleDined on 6/25/2014Settled in, yet hip and happening, Local blends southern charm with an urban vibe. Some of the entrees read very complicated on the menu, so the grill choices are a relief. Grouper with a spicy cilantro was delicious, but a small portion of fish. Brussel sprouts proclaimed the best ever! The room has some disjointed elements but is overall cool and inviting. The staff was quite helpful which made for a relaxing experience.Special Features:
- What a great find in SavannahgoodfoodDined on 6/24/2014A terrific meal. Knowledgable waiter who understood food and wine. Elegant room. If we lived in Savannah it would be our favorite neighborhood place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- large group on a Friday nightsavannahDined on 6/20/2014Read about this restaurant in a magazine. Went with 5 other people on a Friday night and we were seated in front of the vault door which had us a bit separated from the main dining room--FANTASTIC. I have 2 friends that are Vegan and don't even do dairy and the chef was very accommodating and made them a dish that they loved. The cheapest red wine was a great find. 3 of us had a filet mignon dish that was paired with sausage. Both meats were fantastic but don't think I would have them together again a dish. Sauces on the different food items were very different but in a great way. We lingered too long (our reservations were at 8:30pm) so we could not enjoy the patio upstairs as it was already closed. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time at Local 11tendch14Dined on 6/14/2014After eating at Public on Liberty in the historic district, we heard about this sister restaurant. We were seated promptly at our reservation time. Our server was efficient and could articulate the menu for us first-timers. Everything was great-the bread, salads, and the striped bass special of the night. Unfortunately, we did not have room for dessert-they sounded wonderful! The manager came over to chat and gave us his card to contact him in the future. So glad that this type of restaurant is located south of Forsyth Park. It will draw other businesses there too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceDAR1Dined on 6/13/2014The menu does change, but our party of four all would recommend our dishes. Shrimp and grits, duck, fish special, and scallops were all great. If you have an appetizer, get the smoked bison sausage. The flavor is intense, but very good. The specialty cocktails are a definite must. The roof top bar called the perch is worth a visit.Special Features:
- 39th AnniversaryskidawayDined on 5/31/2014Three couples went for the first time together on Saturday night. All sophisticated diners and we loved it! Try the olives on the appetizer menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.