Local 11ten Food & Wine
1110 Bull St
Savannah, GA 31401Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Local 11ten Food & Wine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.local11ten.com/
- Phone: 9127909000x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Open Daily 6:00pm - 10:00pm
PERCH: Open Daily 6:00pm - 10:00pm - Weather Permitting - Full dinner menu available downstairs only.
Closed Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Call restaurant for information.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brandy Williamson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Call for information.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for information.
- Private Party Contact: Olive Page 9123355200x2
- Special Events: Private Dining Room to seat up to 50 guests. Full restaurant buy-out available. Contact Olive Page for information - firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Local 11ten Food & Wine
Situated a block south of Savannah's Forsyth Park, Local 11ten creates a nightly dining experience complete with intelligent cuisine, a welcoming personality and modern design. The restored 1950's era downtown bank houses the casual, elegant restaurant devoted to popular southern flavors using local, seasonal ingredients. With a contemporary atmosphere, foodies, tourists and locals alike gather to enjoy Executive Chef Brandy Williamson's unique spin on familiar southern flavors. Williamson leads the talented kitchen utilizing the area's natural resources and regional ingredients with many of the dishes incorporating day boat seafood caught from Georgia's coast and vegetables and herbs from Savannah's local farmers. A DiRōNA rated restaurant, Local 11ten offers guests a contemporary restaurant with elegant simplicity. Additionally, PERCH, Savannah's ultimate rooftop destination is nestled in the trees over the restaurant, adding an additional must-have experience while in Savannah.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Local 11ten Food & Wine - Best Restaurants in Savannah ›
Local 11ten Food & Wine reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (70)special occasion (56)neighborhood gem (54)romantic (47)hot spot (28)notable wine list (27)vibrant bar scene (20)good for groups (18)late-night find (8)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (7)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Fabulous!Bamagirl91Dined on 10/18/2014Perch and the restaurant are both outstanding! The flavors are magical. It's very dark so bring your smartphone so you'll have a flashlight. It's a great find and we recommend it highly.Special Features:
- Yummy-good selection.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Food was great--beautiful presentation--courteous service--great bar menu and wine list..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrandCruDined on 10/17/2014The six course tasting menu was very interesting, although a lot to eat. Particllarly good were the rabbit and the smoked bison courses. $100/; 130 with wine pairings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised this timesoutherngalVIPDined on 10/15/2014I've eaten at Local many times, and I'm still giving it a great review. I just felt our meal wasn't extraordinary. It was just fine. I don't need that every time. However, this menu seems to really be pushing to be so unique, that it loses some of what made it amazing in the beginning; great locally sourced food that was prepared in clever and delicious ways. My scallops were fine, not spectacular, My husband mentioned the corn cake w/ his pork loin was just not good. I tasted it and it wasn't bad, just not what we expected. I will give it another try, absolutely. B/c in the past, we've been really pleased. And I eat out quite a bit with both my spouse and clients, so I recognize and appreciate well prepared and great food.Special Features:
- Great Dinner!wine4meDined on 10/15/2014My husband and I had an amazing dinner. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly. Try the duck, you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic modern American foodsissibeeDined on 10/12/2014Vers trendy decor, we were seated in a semi closed area with the old bank safe door. Modern casual atmosphere. The food was excellent, very refined, Chef style. We were there with 4 children., the 2 teenagers loved it. Just be careful because some food is quite spicy like the mussels. Great desserts too and good wine.service was very polite, warm aid quite quick keeping in mind the high end food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014This was a very good dining experience. The PEI Mussels were amazing, the pork belly was fresh, simple, flavorful and the Smoked Duck breast was unlike any I have had before. My spouses grass fed filet was tender and very flavorful. we topped dinner off with the carrot cake, again very fresh with wonderful flavors. Our service was very good and the pace of the meal was very nice, not rushed but not lagging. This dinner made the whole trip to Savannah worthwhile. Next time we are in Savannah we will return to Local 11ten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerWineNdineDined on 10/10/2014Always a nice spot to have dinner. Get there early and have some original cocktails up at the rooftop bar. It does get loud in the main dining area but the food and service are wonderful.Special Features:
- Wonderful diningyumyumDined on 10/7/2014Inventive food , creative ambience and great service combine to showcase an off to the side restaurant. Housed in an old bank the attractive decor promised much and delivered. Smoked bone marrow was a twist on a favorite guilty pleasure. Mussels with chorizo and tomatoes steamed in white wine were good. Teri had a roasted root veggie salad and a confit of rabbit with truffles on housemade tagliatelle that chef clumped into pasta flowers. PastA not a great hit with me but chef gets high marks for inventiveness. Great bottle of amarone and a chArming server made for a night out .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mean!FoodieNYCVIPDined on 10/6/2014Excellent all around. Creative and local ingredients make for a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful eveningCarrClanDined on 10/4/2014The service was impeccable, the only thing better than that was the food. The staff had a great knowledge the menu choices. The rooftop bar was a fantastic way to end the perfect evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- farm to table freshOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/3/2014Awesome menu. If you want fresh farm to table, go no further. We had the duck and rabbit. Both were good....but, the duck was awesome. Don't forget to to get the root veggies!! This was our second time for a weekend away from the kidsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, just not for vegetariansFoodforVeggiesDined on 10/2/2014Absolutely wonderful restaurant, but the only think I could eat on the menu was the spaghetti squash. It was delicious, however I would have appreciated more options. I also ordered a Pimm's Cup, which was fantastic. The women I went with got the rabbit and some chicken dish and had mussels for an appetizer. They said that it was delicious! I'd go again, but I wish that I could order something different if I did.Special Features:
- Great, as Usual!DaveDined on 10/2/2014We have eaten here on several occasions and the food and service has always been terrific. The menu changes seasonally, which is appealing for repeat visits. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJTownVIPDined on 9/27/2014Food was superb. We loved the warm olive appetizer. Yummy cocktails, too. The restaurant feels modern and vibrant but not loud. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Outstanding as UsuallillibridgesDined on 9/27/2014Our go-to restaurant for special occasions. Upscale ambiance, exciting menu, and amazing flavors. We are fortunate to have 11ten in Savannah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experiencefromsaintaugustineDined on 9/27/2014The food was to die for. The menu is a bit on the pricey side but everything served is locally sourced and bought. The menu changes regularly with the seasons and ingredient availability. Our group had a wonderful dining experience here. The wine was great and the service very attentive and knowledgeable. It was a bit too quiet for my taste but not uptight or formal.Special Features:
- What is going on with your artwork?LJdiningDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I LOVE Local. We've never had a bad meal here, and we hosted our rehearsal dinner in the back room. But what is going on with the art you have up now? It was so incredibly disturbing that every time I looked over at my husband, I caught the glance of a woman on her back, looking seriously frightened and/or dying, with her hair being sucked into the ground and an apparently broken or deformed hand. And was she born without nipples? Or do nipples just not exist in this particular post-apocolyptic hellscape? At least I was facing away from the Abu Ghraib-inspired portrait of the woman with her head twisted 180 degrees. These paintings belong in a "Modern Visions of Mad Max" exhibit, not at the best restaurant in Savannah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeATLEaterDined on 9/26/2014Nice ambience, windows to gorgeous oak trees, friendly/knowledgable staff. Nice touch to bring us complimentary glasses of champagne for our anniversary. Amazing filet mignon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local Low-Country CuisineNYCDRRDined on 9/20/2014The food is almost exclusively locally sourced, with most of the local farmers that they work with selling the same products at the farmer's market down the block in Forsyth Park. Everything we ate was fresh, original and uniquely low-country. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough! Try the duck, buffalo and octopus dishes!Special Features:
- Great timegreatDined on 9/10/2014This is an unusual restaurant in that it serves food with wonderful local produce and herbs! Outstanding food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef's Table a Disappointmentkmh1Dined on 9/9/2014The six course Chef's Table was intriguing and deliciously delightful; through the fourth course. The fifth course was a lamb chop that looked and tasted as if it were reheated in a microwave. The sixth course, dessert, was uneventful and bland. The restaurant did discount for our disappointment. I would recommend the restaurant with reservations.Special Features:
- Fabulous Restaurant!Achriston1VIPDined on 9/8/2014My second time visiting Savannah, and second time we came to this restaurant. Food was amazing, both the charcuterie platter and the seared duck breast. Our server couldn't have been more gracious, timely, and helpful. Beautiful ambience, comfortable temp and appropriate sound level on music. This restaurant is a neighborhood delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful foodtraveldinerDined on 8/31/2014We had heard a lot of about food in Savannah but not about this restaurant and we feel so lucky to have stumbled upon it... Amazing food and great service.. I'll be dreaming about the champagne soaked watermelon salad with fried chicken skin... there are lots of great places to eat in this town and this one should be on everyone's listSpecial Features:
- Good, not great.MiamidinerDined on 8/30/2014We found a very creative menu with some interesting and exciting offerings, including Georgia grown bison and a delicious mussel appetizer. The only critique we would offer is that the use of spice and sauces is a bit heavy-handed and can be overpowering to the taste of the dish. But the waiter was extremely attentive and friendly without being overbearing; the wine was very good and reasonably priced; the overall experience was very good. We would recommend Local 11ten and we will definitely return to enjoy this place sometime in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nicemichaelmarkDined on 8/29/2014Menu is not long but quite creative. Very friendly staff. Food was excellent and with all of the choices in Savannah this is a must.Special Features:
- Compliments to the ChefOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014My girlfriend and I had a great romantic evening at Local 11ten. The food, drinks and service were excellent and the atmosphere was elegant. Im very critical especially when the menu is pricey. Our dinner was worth every penny. No way can I or my girlfriend re-create this dish. We both had the filet of beef. The flavor combination of the sauce, string beans, mashed potatoes and cauliflower was out of this world. Loved it!Special Features:
- I would returnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Except for the noise level which was uncomfortable it was good overall. The chocolate cake was very rich, thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/13/2014Great terrace bar to start off the evening. Ambience was nice as was the service. Menu was somewhat limited.Special Features:
- still greatsnowmanDined on 8/12/2014went back after not being there for several years (it was closed for vacation last time we tried) and he food was still great and the service is wonderful.Special Features:
- Pleasant EveningCRJplusDined on 8/9/2014Outstanding mussels, excellent fish of the day entree, other appetizers a little disappointing. Good service, quiet enough for conversation. All in all, good experience. Good option for locally sourced, innovative cuisine in a quiet atmosphere.Special Features:
- special eveningfoodlover46VIPDined on 8/1/2014We took out-of-town guests and wanted to show them the best that Savannah has to offer. They had a great evening and loved the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodBandoVIPDined on 8/1/2014always great food. all food to table and service is outstanding. love this place when you really want healthy food. we had 5 people and every item was outstanding.Special Features:
- GreekGodVIPDined on 7/28/2014This was our first time in Savannah and thought we needed to eat at some of the older more "institutionalized" restaurants. Those types of places are played, uninventive and unexciting. Tucked away beyond Forsythe Park is a gem. Locally sourced, tasty, cool brick/wood vibe serving interesting takes on traditionL southern classics. The shrimp and grits, octopus, lamb belly and Brussels sprouts were delicious. Had we not had amazing craft cocktails and a bottle of wine, we might have lingered longer for dessert. Service was terrific too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommended by a friendAmyWDined on 7/24/2014Enjoyed the atmosphere and vibrancy. Had an early dinner beginning at 6 pm and there was plenty of action in the restaurant so we didn't feel we were missing any festivities. Food was creative and well presented. Highly recommend the mussels with chorizo; that was our favorite item by far. Skip the caesar salad, you can get one of those anywhere. Enjoyed the freshness of the dishes. Definitely will return. Am anxious to also try their sister restaurant, The Public.Special Features:
- TastyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Good cocktails, great mussels and seafood. Overall very good meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/20/2014As usual, it was another fabulous meal. Great, tasty food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Even Better ServiceShawnHDined on 7/19/2014We made a reservation here on our first night in Savannah. We were actually hoping to get one at The Old Pink House, but they were completely booked, so we booked 11ten as our backup. It should have been our first choice. The food was excellent and something that a true foodie will recall, and the restaurant was beautifully done inside. But the best part of our experience was our waiter, Jordan. He was polished, friendly and very personable. Genuinely happy and helpful, not putting on a smile because he was at work and had to. This dinner was one we'll remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but slow serviceSacramento9386Dined on 7/18/2014Our recent dinner at Local 11ten was quite good. The meats were tender, and their sauces, sides, coffee, and chocolate torte were delicious as well. Our only complaints are that the soup and salad we got as a first course left something to be desired (they were still good, just not what we expected for the price), and we had to wait at least 45 minutes between finishing the first course and when the entrees came out. Still, overall it was an excellent, romantic meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time's a bummerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/17/2014I'd been to this restaurant several years ago while on a business trip and it was outstanding. So, while here on vacation I made reservations for dinner with my husband. The menu items sounded delicious: duck confit, etc. but the food was horrible and overpriced.