Lobster Bar Sea Grille
450 E. Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Lobster Bar Sea Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/lobster-bar-sea-grille/
- Phone: 9547722675x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeff Pfeiffer
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room
A word from Lobster Bar Sea Grille
Enjoy pristine seafood, live lobsters and prime steaks in a fresh, upscale casual atmosphere at Lobster Bar Sea Grille. Filled with modern-contemporary nautical touches, the experience will leave you feeling like you have just dined on a luxury yacht. Beautiful tiled archways and custom lighting give the dining room a more intimate feel, while the lounge’s vibrant U-shaped bar and channel-back seating welcomes guests to relax and dine with friends and colleagues. The fully covered patio with cushioned furniture is ideal for cocktails and light outdoor dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Lobster Bar Sea Grille - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Lobster Bar Sea Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
182 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (124)fit for foodies (95)hot spot (82)vibrant bar scene (68)romantic (65)good for groups (54)notable wine list (53)neighborhood gem (46)great for lunch (24)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (7)scenic view (7)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (5)Show More
- FabulousVisitorVIPDined on 10/13/2014Second visit in 3 days! Ate from the a la carte menu, the lobster dishes are simply fabulous. Worth every cent!Special Features:
- Manager reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Great service, came by to check on meal. Called me personally to let us know we forgot our credit card and it would be stored in the safe for me. Must have been the wine! Love this place, never had a bad meal over numerous visits.Special Features:
- One Time OnlyNot4MeDined on 10/11/2014When we first got there the host staff and manager(s) left us standing there while they had photographs taken of their group. Other than announcing our arrival to be seated there was very little response by the host staff until something had to be said. Our first impression of the restaurant because of the host staff left us unimpressed with the expected level of service one would expect for a Las Olas establishment. Our waiter was very attentive, but it seemed they were pressed for the sell like a used car salesman. Food was very good and prepared to our liking. Typical Fort Lauderdale restaurant where those who feel the need to be seen and heard will go to.Special Features:
- Excellent seafoodVisitorVIPDined on 10/10/2014We ate here prior to deciding whether or not to use the restaurant for our anniversary. We ere not disappointed, the food was excellent and with some additional training the service would be too. Our server was a little awkward and leaned across the table too much, but that was her only real fault. The fixed price menu represents excellent value for money, and let's you decide whether or not this is the restaurant for you. We ate here and are going back in a couple days to celebrate our anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StephanieVIPDined on 10/9/2014Came north from Miami to meet Palm Beach friends....wish this restaurant was in south beach. YumSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014Superb seafood prepared with creativity in a beautiful ambiance with excellent service- the perfect spot to entertain our New York friends accustomed to fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY LOUD! Great food!DaveseeVIPDined on 10/1/2014Lobby bar jammed - five of us couldn't chat in the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Fish SelectionSueRVIPDined on 10/1/2014If you want the freshest and great selection of fish! Go to The Lobster Bar Sea grille on Las Olas. The food is excellent and well-prepared. Great for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Meal!BrieVIPDined on 9/30/2014Great food, creative presentations, nice ambiance, great service, classy all the way!Special Features:
- Terrific Food and ServicejoseDined on 9/29/2014I took my partner here for his birthday dinner as he was craving lobster. Long story short...the lobster was extraordinary but in all honest, the rest of the meal was even better! Our appetizers, mussels and escargot, were both among the t these two jaded New Yorkers have ever had. And my entree - a delectable Chilean Sea Bass on a rice cake bed puts other similar sea bass meals to shame. Everything was perfect, especially our server Elly who topped the night off with a flaming creme brulee in honor of my hubbys birthday! Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodiesIn2organicDined on 9/28/2014We all had the $49 Four-Course meal, Sautéed Dover Sole (10 supp) n Buttered Poached Norwegian Turbot were creamy n buttery. My friend had Twin Filet Medallions was pink inside perfect, but she is from Jamaica like her meat well done...lol. For Dessert we had Profiteroles was ok, next time I will get Apple Tart.Special Features:
- Return CustomerFoodie2Dined on 9/27/2014We have been to the Lobster Bar before and enjoyed the entire experience. Great wait staff, delicious food and good drinks. We took a friend there from California who is a major foodie and he loved it. It is a little privacy but worth the price of admission. Foodie2Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulgrodyzoDined on 9/26/2014We just had our anniversary dinner there and it was very special. The service and wait staff were impeccable and very attentive. The food was so delicious I don't know where to begin. My wife had the lobster tail and I had the Dover sole. Our sides were the tater tots (yes, no joke) and asparagus. All of it, fantastic. One note though, it is not cheap. I believe in Open Table this restaurant has 2 out of 4 dollar signs. This is not true. 3 to 4 dollar signs for sure. But well worth every penny. Great for special occasions or landing the big client. ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalLovetoeatoutVIPDined on 9/26/2014As good as it gets - Service was truly outstanding and the food is extremely well prepared and delicious. This is the third time there and it never fails to impress!Special Features:
- Great food but noisygreatbutnoisyDined on 9/20/2014The food and service was superb but if you are looking for somewhere for a romantic evening or, to dine and have a conversation where you don't have to shout, then keep looking. I have dined at many of the Buckhead Life Group restaurants and this most closely resembles their Chop Lobster Bar in Atlanta. Large open dining area with high ceilings and lots of noise. Menu was expansive, the wine list was extensive and the food was delectable. Service was top notch.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014My only complaint was I called ahead of time to celebrate my husbands birthday and a special dessert was not brought out. The hostess even wished him Happy Birthday upon arrival. Bus people were too anxious to take our food...we weren't doneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School Style and PanacheFoodieDined on 9/20/2014Dinner was classic top notch. We had the east/west oysters, crab cake, broiled lobster, porterhouse steak. The most intriguing part of dinner was the preparation of the brussel sprouts, which was a flavor filled dish of sprout leaves that some poor soul had to peel leaf-by-leaf. Everything had top presentation and flavor. Service was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUDRESUDREDined on 9/19/2014In my many years in the area it is far away the best restaurant I ever founded for sea food and grilled fish. To whom that love crab cake. For sure the Lobster Bar Sea Grille have the best one in Florida. I strong recomend the Lobster Bar Sea GrilleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MOST ImpressedJRC1941Dined on 9/19/2014As someone who dines out a lot I have to say I was MOST impressed by my experience at this restaurant. Enjoyed every aspect of it and would whole heartedly recommend it - as I have to a number of friends. NEED to reserve as popular spot.Special Features:
- Excellent, fantastic, superbMitchVIPDined on 9/19/2014What a surprise to find such an upscale, excellent food and service restaurant that we haven't been to yet. This was a very enjoyable evening to say the least. A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomersJennao57Dined on 9/13/2014Get the octopus appetizer. Just do it. Outstanding service - they really know the menu.
- reservations mean nothingaoxomoxoaVIPDined on 9/13/2014Don't worry about arriving on time for your reservation because you will always have to wait a minimum of 30 min before you are seated. We've eaten here several times & its always the same song & dance. I'd prefer that they just admit that they want you to spend money at their bar. Either that or they just don't know how to run a restaurant. Service is good....food above average. Just be prepared to wait.
- Always a winner!FantasticDined on 9/13/2014We celebrated our son's 18th birthday there and it could not have been better! Definitely get the seafood tower! The fish is absolutely the best in town-minimally prepared and tastes so clean and fresh!!Special Features:
- excellentframDined on 9/12/2014our first time--we were impressed--food was cooked perfectly - very few restaurants cook fish well--too many over cook it. service excellent.Special Features:
- Great seafood0to60in4VIPDined on 9/11/2014Food and service exceeded expectation. Excellent bar scene and evening late night place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerDaveVIPDined on 9/11/2014Great experience! Wonderful service, and food was outstanding!Special Features:
- AmazingLobsterBuddyDined on 9/10/2014I must say, I had a great time with me family. The food was so delicious and the waiters were top notch. I went on a Wednesday and had such a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaddoversoleDined on 9/10/2014The Dover sole was not prepared well it was greasy and over cooked to the point of it being difficult to cut into a for the price you can not substitute sides is also surprising the provide side again was tasteless and did not go with the sole. The fact I was entertaing two guests made me refrain from returning the meal.Special Features:
- Always greatEJlovefoodVIPDined on 9/8/2014The lobster bar never disappoints Great food , service atmosphere All make for a grat evening ThanksSpecial Features:
- great restaurantnounouVIPDined on 9/7/2014AS USUAL, WONDERFUL STAFF, PROFESSIONAL VERY GOOD QUALITY OF FOOD NICE RESTAURANTSpecial Features:
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/6/2014The food is excellent. Unfortunately, the restaurant is extremely noisy and it was difficult to other people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed every minute98563214VIPDined on 9/6/2014Dined Saturday, September 6th with another couple. We all enjoyed our meal selections, Fried lobster tail, whole snapper and lamb chops along with sides. We were all impressed with how delicious the entrees were and would definitely be back again.Special Features:
- @nd Time HereEdwardDined on 9/3/2014Excellent food, really good service. Kimberly was wonderful. This place is another slice of heaven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A superb fish restaurantDinerDined on 9/3/2014One of the best places to go in South Florida for fish and lobster. The restaurant is constantly good and although expensive it is worth the prices charged. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACEtallyhoVIPDined on 8/31/2014From the decor to the food, Lobster Bar is top notch in its food and service. The surf and turf was amazing and the 49 dollar tasting menu offers many selections. The octopus salad is great. Service was personable and prompt. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!DisappointingVIPDined on 8/31/2014This time we went for the $49 special dinner. All was delicious and portions were quite large. We truly enjoyed the food, ambience and friendly, professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner was outstanding!FloridaFoodDivaVIPDined on 8/30/2014Thank you for a great evening out! We truly enjoyed our dinner as well as the outstanding service. We will return very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014If you desire remarkable seafood this is the place?service, hospitality, and decor are top notch . Try the branzino.prepared so simply but totally delicious. Same for calamari, dorado, in fact everything is a winner right down to the passion fruit sorbet.Special Features:
- fantastic dinnernicolasDined on 8/28/2014Amazing octopus, and grated oysters, incredible salted cooked snapper I will go back many timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RefinedFoodDesignerDined on 8/24/2014Dynamic space, perfect professional yet approachable service, such refined flavours. Wonderful surprise in Fort Lauderdale.Special Features: