Lobby at Twelve
361 17th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30363Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Lobby at Twelve
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lobbyattwelve.com/
- Phone: 4049617370x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30, Saturday - Sunday 6:30AM - 10:30am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Lounge: Monday-Thursday 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Chef Russel Hays
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi Private area in main dining room to accommodate up to 65 persons
- Private Party Contact: Sales 678-698-1317 x
- Entertainment: Tunes at Twelve, Every Friday night 8:30PM-11PM
- Cross Street: State Street
- Public Transit: Woodruff Arts Center Station on Marta, with shuttle bus availability daily to and from the Atlantic Station area, at no additional cost to the diner.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Over 8,000 parking spaces available at the Atlantic Station on 17th Street
A word from Lobby at Twelve
Recognized on Conde Nast Traveler’s “Hot List”, “Best Hotel Dining” by Atlanta Magazine and named one of the “Top 50 Restaurants in Atlanta” by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Lobby Bar and Bistro is a stylish yet casual modern American bistro that entices guests with its tempting aromas and alluring atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lobby at Twelve reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (5)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great Service/Great PlaceFiestyFoodieDined on 9/12/2014A friend and I chose to eat here for Midtown Restaurant Week. From beginning to end we were accommodated well. Everyone was positive and had smiles...the staff was very in sync. As a former server, service is a big deal for me and they exceeded my expectations. The food was amazing. We had the scallops, filet medallions, salmon, warm chocolate cake with bourbon ice cream and creme brûlée. Marvin did a great job taking care of us! He was not hovering over us, and gave us great options. My only quam is that I wish the sangria had a little more sweetness and/or fruit, but it was still delicious. Thank you Trina and everyone that made our experience welcoming and wonderful!Special Features:
- Not pleasedFoodieForeverDined on 9/10/2014I was excited to dine at Lobby @ 12 after hearing so many good reviews. Everything was great until our entrees arrived for a party of 5. Everyone at our table received their meals except me. We figured out my plate was delivered to the wrong table. My meal had to be cooked AGAIN. By the time the meal arrive the rest of those in my party had already finished their meal!! Dessert arrived delivered by the Chef. When I informed him of the issue with my entree, absolutely no concern or accommodation was given. Finally, the check arrived which was calculated incorrectly!! So disappointed in this experience, not sure if I will dine here again.Special Features:
- Terrible Customer Service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/8/2014We didn't go to the Lobby at Twelve, that wouldn't honor Open Table Voucher. I called ahead to check and the host said he didn't believe they honored the voucher. He had me on the line waiting for 10 minutes , when he returned he still didn't have an answer. he placed me on hold again and never returned, I hung up.
- TerryVIPDined on 9/6/2014Food prepared by the new executive chef was top notch. Service from an inexperienced waiter got off to a slow start, but with guidance from us, he did well afterwards.Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/6/2014We decided to try the Lobby at Twelve as part of Restaurant Week. It was a good choice. The food was excellent and the chef even came out to check on us. Every course was amazing. We chose two different appetizers to for tasting variety and split each one. The scallops and Brie were both very good. We enjoyed our entrees, which were the same (beef) and done perfectly. Desserts were also very tasty. I would recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- Business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Great place to meet for a quick business lunch. Food was good, atmosphere quite, easy to get in and out. The fire alarm did go off due the smoker in the kitchen. Overall would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Lobby at Twelve isn't anything special. The calamari was bland, likely from frozen. The chef's special pizza was a grilled vegetable which was tasty with a crisp crust. The speciality cocktail was good. The atmosphere was the most disappointing. It was 8:45pm and the restaruant was fairly empty and akwardly so. By 10:00pm there were a few more people in the bar but didn't seem to be the place to be on a Saturday night. The service was friendly and quick but we were one of the few tables so it should have been.
- One of my favorite lunch spots.MMCQVIPDined on 7/17/2014The restaurant is open and bright, service is attentive, and food always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 335 reviews are from the Lobby at Twelve reviews archive.
- Mother's Day BrunchDevvVIPDined on 5/11/2014Had a great Mother's Day here. Great for brunch! Excellent sevice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisgruntledPissedbirthdayboyDined on 5/11/2014Not worth the money. The food selection was basic and boring. Expected mush more for the occassion.
- My 30th Birthday Celebration!Cole08Dined on 5/2/2014I had my 30th birthday celebration here with 6 of my girlfriends. They had a live band which was really nice. We sat right next to them and they gave multiple shout outs to me for my birthday. I made a reservation. The food was good. Our waiter Joshua was amazing!! I had to go get the menus to get us started, but other than that it was great. The band even sung Happy Birthday to me as I kissed my 20's goodbye!! They sang songs as recent as Beyoncé's Drunk in Love, to Jill Scott's Living My Life, to some oldies, but goodies. I wasn't aware that the restaurant closes at 11pm, but the bar closes at 1am, so they gave us some grace and politely told us we had to leave. It was a little after 11. Valet is free for three hours. I'll be back :)!Special Features:
- I would not recommendNikkiTDined on 4/26/2014While the food was ok, in all likelyhood I will not eat at this restaurant again. The service was extremely poor. Upon walking into Lobby there was no one to greet us, a family was waiting to pay for their food and must have been waiting for a while, because they began looking for someone to take their money. The people were not unfriendly per sey, but the service was just not to my standard. There are too many places to eat in Midtown on a Saturday night for me to eat somewhere where the food is just ok and the service is poor. The restaurant seemed very dead for a Saturday night. The bar was a bit more active.
- Not Prepared for Easter brunchSonnyVIPDined on 4/20/2014We had previously had a wonderful experience here for their Christmas buffet brunch. Their preparedness for Easter was poor and their Easter brunch non existent. The service was slow to non existent. It was before noon. We were continually waiting for service whether it be for drinks, coffee, taking the order, or the delivery of the food. When the food finally arrived it looked as if it had been sitting under a warmer forever......
- Great lunch spotMMCQVIPDined on 4/17/2014Very good food, attentive service, and a low noise level make this a perfect lunch place.Special Features:
- Great Night for a Special OccasionBMARTINDined on 2/27/2014No one in our group had eaten at Lobby before and I found it on OpenTable in planning for a friend's birthday dinner. They were very accommodating and very attentive. The ambiance was great and the design aesthetic really made the night feel special. The menu was fairly eclectic so there was definitely something for everyone. Great atmosphere, food, and company -- couldn't have been better! Thanks!Special Features:
- Not very goodDaterDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I had reservations and still waited 45 minutes to be seated. We waited about 5-10 minutes for anyone to come and even bring us water. We ended up paying for the wine I ordered and left.Special Features:
- Not that impressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Went there for Valentines day. Very limited menu. Overly priced for the quality of the food. Got my food without the proper silverware. Server rarely came around, it was obvious that they were not prepared for the holiday crowd. The only thing that I would go back for would be the live music!
- Im a server, at a big restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Im a server, at a big restaurant. So I know what it takes to serve at a place like this. On valentines day though, with only two tops, messing up an order, and waiting 15 minutes for a drink is unnacceptable. It was terrible service.Special Features:
- Worst service ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014I booked a reservation for Valentines Day at this restaurant. Service was incredibly slow and my dinner arrived 20 minutes after my boyfriend had already finished eating! I will not dine her again.Special Features:
- Great First ImpressionJeffVIPDined on 1/22/2014My first time dining at Twelve ......... thought the menu was simple but inclusive and their version of the Club Sandwich with the ginger mayo and chutney was a great touch. One of the better club's I have had. Prices reasonable and a good place to have a quiet business luncheon. I will definitely come back when in area.Special Features:
- We Would Definitely Come BackOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/3/2014The ambience was amazing. Fantastic lighting and incredible music was played throughout our meal. Lobby at Twelve's main dining room also mixes a chic lounge area feel with an upscale restaurant vibe. The food was exceptional and exceeded our expectations for a 'hotel restaurant.' Our only critique related to the temperature in the dining room. All of the glass windows allow for great people watching around Atlantic Station, but the are not ideal for insulation on cold winter evenings. There were two tall space heaters brought in for the evening, which blended in with the decor, but they subsequently blew a fuse every 20-30 minutes. When the space heaters where down, it was noticeably cold in the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Xmas BrunchrdientertainmentDined on 12/25/2013We could not enjoy the holiday brunch as all of the employees kept appearing with to go plates raiding the buffet. The food was tasty but abused by the employees who were working and eating. The manager comped our meal because they literally ate all of the food within 30 seconds of us getting our salad and returning to the table--the entire turkey was gone.Special Features:
- Let downBobbyNDined on 12/25/2013I was a guest at The Lobby 3yrs ago for Christmas & loved it. The selection was good, buffet layout was good, foods were labeled, tastes were fresh, good deserts... I was pleased & decided to go back. Then the let down! The selection of foods was abbreviated, nothing was labeled, bad lighting I couldn't tell what the items were. The buffet was set up in a fashion that did not flow well, people were getting in each others way, you had to wait through the salad line to get your hot foods and then the meat was in a separate room. There wasn't gravy for the dressing (which was dry) and meats. The desert table was clearly set up for kids. VERY DISPOINTED!!!!!!! Will NOT go back!
- Fabulous brunch!SheriDined on 12/25/2013Incredible food and service! Beautiful atmosphere and interior. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Merry ChristmasLinBethDined on 12/25/2013Our dining experience was great. We had a wonderful time with family and friends. Have a happy new year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly Dinner SpotRdnateDined on 12/13/2013We had a very nice dinner with friends. Our server was very friendly and attentive. The food was good with a diverse menu for all the different tastes in our group.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent place for Atlantic station.Keith2dineDined on 12/8/2013Always been a fan of Lobby since it opened and not a fan of Atlantic station. Food was as recommended and service was good except for having to ask a few times for the check. Place seems to be in transition of new employees so it wasn't as seemless as I remembered it from a few years ago. Atlantic station was a center point for a fewf family members so that was the only reason we chose the location. Lobby is the only decent restaurant I'd recommend there. They accommodated us well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and A MovieATLLadyVIPDined on 11/30/2013This is a conveniently located restaurant in the lobby of the Twelve Hotel in vibrant Atlantic Station. You can get a three-course meal (soup or salad, entree and dessert) and a movie voucher for the movies at Atlantic Station for only $35.00 per person. (Other options are, of course, available.) This is a great deal because the food is great and the movie is just a few blocks away. The restaurant is really good and the bar scene is lively! Good for a nice date.Special Features:
- A Good Staple ResturauntLSAMEDined on 11/28/2013My daughter and I went for the Thankgiving buffet. The food was pretty good. I hoped for some fresh baked rolls or bread, the bread they had was a bit hard. The organization of the food set up could of been a bit better. The meat carving station was in the other room, I had to ask if they were serving turkey. The food was delicious, I went up for a second helping. My 5yr old daughter enjoyed a second round of mash potatoes and roast. The waiter was very kind. I've been here a couple times before, I live in the area. They do serve a nice drink and have really good brick oven pizzas at the bar. Never had a bad experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My cup runneth overChampagnecorkDined on 11/23/2013yo, yo, yo, what can I say about Lobby... The first brunch time I had brunch there it was delecious, and I decided to take a second try with my girl. Boom!! Lightning struck twice! I will totally be back for a 3rd try. Nice ! Our food was great! My girl *says* that she is vegetarian, so she ordered the veggie omelette. She loved it. I forgot what I had to eat, because I came to enjoy my date, and the BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS!! sweet baby jesus...I got a OJ mimosa, a Cranberry mimosa, and a Pomegranite mimosa.. I would have taken a picture, but sadly...I drank all three before my ipone made it out of my pocket. Let's talk about the brunch potatoes Y'all.. they are FIRE! I think that they put a little extra love in those spuds... cheers!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodAppreciatorDined on 9/13/2013I went there for midtown restaurant week and had a blast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, but not 4 RomanticsLook4GreatFoodNFunDined on 7/20/2013We dined at The Lobby at Twelve for our wedding anniversary. We chose this restaurant because we wanted to dine in Atlantic Station and it had received very good reviews online. The key line martini & food definitely lived up to expectations. We had the hummus for our appetizer, which was delicious topped with fresh tomato and garlic. The grilled bread was a little burned on one side, but we enjoyed it nonetheless. I had the grilled flat iron & it was seasoned/cooked perfectly & my husband had the grilled scallops. His scallops were good, but for 3 large scallops (no pork), the $30 plate was overpriced. The chocolate cake was to die for. Service was good, but I wouldn't recommend this hotel lobby restaurant for a quiet, romantic dinner.Special Features:
- QualityjNYCeDined on 7/15/2013Food met expectations. I had the pork chop while my girlfriend had the scallops. Both meals very appetizing with the calamari appetizer. I don't know if it's like this all the time but the restaurant played old school R&B music the entire time which alone will make me return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Brunch!MDubDined on 7/14/2013Had an amazing time with a group of ladies for brunch. The meal was amazing and it is such a trendy place to meet on the weekend. The valet parking is free the first 3 hours so you can just drive right up with no fuss of Atlantic Station and enjoy your time there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed and embarrassedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2013I made this reservation to celebrate two birthdays. Unfortunately, our experience was not good. Our too small table was right in front of the kitchen even when i asked for a bigger table by the window to accommodate five people. We watched as the two chefs were busy in the kitchen while other staff members stood around doing nothing. We then watched as our server was checking on our food order since it had been much too long of a wait for our business day lunch hour and in front of our eyes, the suited kitchen manager proceeded to fire him on the spot. Our server walked out without saying a word to us. Since not one person came to our table to explain, I needed to seek out the manager. The whole experience was embarrassing.
- Romantic SettingPatrickDined on 2/16/2013This place has a romantic ambiance and the setting is great for couples.Special Features:
- We were early for brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013We were early for brunch. Food was good. Hard to evaluate on breakfast. I would try it for dinner sometime just to see how it is.
- Not worth the time or money...MayoDined on 2/14/2013I held my sisters bachelorette dinner here a few years back and had a great time. This visit however was less than desirable. Not only did the hostess take 5 minutes seating us (although we had a reservation), once seated our server (Kianna) took 5 minutes to come over and greet us/ask us what'd we like to drink. After our food arrived Kianna never came to check on us, failed to give us a refill on our drinks, or even offer the dessert menu to us. In addition, we asked for A-1 for the steak we ordered and she never brought it out. To make matters worse, after receiving the check and attempting to pay for it right away, Kianna took several minutes to pick it up. They will not be receiving any of my hard earned money again any time soon.Special Features:
- I HOSTED MY FIRST DINNER PARTYOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/26/2013I HOSTED MY FIRST DINNER PARTY FOR MY MOMS GROUP AT LOBBY AT TWELVE. AND IT WAS PHENOMENAL! WE HAD A PRIVATE SPACE IN THE BACK OF THE RESTAURANT NEAR THE WINDOW AND WE HAD THE OPTION TO OPEN THE CURTAIN AND IT WAS NICE TO SIT THERE CHATTING WITH FRIENDS AND VIEWING THE CITY ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THE COCKTAILS WERE VERY GOOD AS WELL. WE ENJOYED THE FOOD. I LIKE THAT IT'S ELEGANT BUT THE FOOD IS SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT. THE MENU IS USER-FRIENDLY IT'S NOT HARD TO READ OR UNDERSTAND. EVERYONE WAS SO NICE FROM THE HOSTESS TO THE WAITRESS! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT FOR ENTERTAINING A LARGE GROUP OR INTIMATE EVENING WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER! OH AND ONE MORE THINGS ITS FREE VALET PARKING FOR 3 HOURS!Special Features:
- The food at Lobby at 12 wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/3/2013The food at Lobby at 12 was amazing! Definitely try the hummus and the pistachio creme brulee!Special Features: