Little Thai Fine Dining
2500 Las Posas Road
Camarillo, CA 93010Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Little Thai Fine Dining
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.littlethaifinedining.com/
- Phone: 8054451365
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Jenny Photien
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Free delivery for catering services.
- Private Party Facilities: Our banquet room fits up to 30 people. For larger parties please contact us.
- Private Party Contact: Patrick Photien 8053772764
- Entertainment: Thai classical dancing, Thai kick-boxing demonstration, and live music
A word from Little Thai Fine Dining
Join us for excellent Thai cuisine in an elegant atmosphere and wonderful services.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Little Thai Fine Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (4)romantic (2)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- over doneladyZVIPDined on 9/12/2014Sadly the shrimp was way over cooked in Pad Thai dish and the flavor was pretty bland.Special Features:
- Nice SurpriseSBKingVIPDined on 9/7/2014Do not let the location fool you. So it is in a shopping center a few doors from Starbucks. The food is delicious; the service prompt. The pad tai was excellent; but the stir fry vegetable dish was the winner of the day - very flavorful mixture of spices. This place may soon become our new go-to restaurant choice when visiting Camarillo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Thai in the areaJeffnevVIPDined on 8/23/2014Once again we had a terrific Thai dinner at Little Thai this past Saturday nite. Patrick (the owner's son) is a terrific host and server and the rest of the staff is always friendly. We had Pad Thai, Mee Krob, Chicken Panang Curry, and Beef with Spinach in a yummy peanut sauce and all were fantastic.Special Features:
- Nice little thai placeRc1772Dined on 7/26/2014Nice little restaurant. The good was good and so was the service. Loved the thai ice tea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch deal is excellentcolinyourbluffDined on 5/26/2014I don't think their lunch meal can be beat. Great portion size for the price. I dig their egg rolls and salad dressing. I will order the glass noodles again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't judge a book by the coverGreatVIPDined on 8/30/2013Doesn't look like much from outside, but inside a very nice staff and decor await. The menu was good and included a few items not found everywhere. Spice level not too high, so you may have to ask for the spice tray if you like it hot. Overall we were very happy with our dinng experience.Special Features:
- Food was only fair. ServiceLiv2eatDined on 6/14/2013Food was only fair. Service was poor. Out of duck, which is what we went for. Disappointing at best
- Fantastic in every respect.OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 6/9/2013The title says it all. Best Thai food I've had in So. Cal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very flavorful dishes. MyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/13/2013Very flavorful dishes. My husband loved his "heavenly duck". I enjoyed all the vegetarian choices! In addition to be a great choice for family gatherings, it's convenient for take-outs!Special Features:
- I love this place. They haveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/7/2012I love this place. They have great service here always friendly.Special Features: