Little Rock Ya Ya's
17711 Chenal Parkway
Little Rock, AR 72223Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Little Rock Ya Ya's
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yayasar.com/
- Phone: 5018211144x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm & Sunday Brunch 10:00am-2:00 pm. Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 2:00-9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Elliot Jones
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Live Jazz during Sunday Brunch
- Private Party Facilities: Whether celebrating with family and friends or hosting a corporate event, YaYa's is the perfect spot for your next private affair. With an amazing patio available when the weather permits and several options inside the restaurant as well, YaYa's can accommodate all your private dining needs.
- Private Party Contact: Private Event Coordinator 8778676405
- Entertainment: Live Jazz during Sunday Brunch. During Patio season we have live entertainment Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Night
A word from Little Rock Ya Ya's
There is something about Ya Ya's that is both sophisticated and whimsical. Mosaic tile floors, stone columns and fabric covered wall panels are complemented by heavy beamed ceilings, hand blown chandeliers and curvy wrought-iron railings add a whimsical flair. Our eclectic menu is inspired by a combination of Italian, French, Spanish and Greek cuisines. Mediterranean Euro Delights share the menu with pizzas from our wood-burning oven, rich creative pastas and an array of the freshest of seafood dishes and innovative meat entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Little Rock Ya Ya's reviews from OpenTable diners
- AmazingPaigeCL92494Dined on 4/26/2014The food, service, and atmosphere were outstanding! I'm definitely dining here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WPNickDined on 4/25/2014On time reservation seating, great servers, clean environment, excellent decor and quality of surroundings, good pre-dining bar staff, clean restrooms, excellent food and drink, no sense of rush to leave. Very pleased.Special Features:
- Couple's retreatAchilles8701Dined on 4/23/2014Fantastic place to wine and dine dinner for two. The service was excellent, and the food was delectable. Since it's not quite summer, dinner out in the patio was perfect in the evening. The ambience is perfect for that special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ya Ya's doesn't disappointasaverittDined on 4/18/2014We eat here often, and have yet to have a bad dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at ya ya'sHogfeastDined on 4/18/2014Sent a message that it was a birthday dinner but no recognition of the birthday was made. After living in large metro areas for years ---- it is attention to details that make a difference.Special Features:
- It's hard to improve on perfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/13/2014My dining experience at Ya Ya's is always perfect! In my humble opinion, it's hard to improve on perfection. That's what I get every time I dine here. The food, the staff, and the service are the best in town, period!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but priceyarkmooreDined on 4/9/2014The food was well prepared and creatively presented, but overall appeared to be a little pricey for your normal familySpecial Features:
- Ya ya's doesn't dissapointasaverittDined on 4/5/2014This resteraunt has never let my wife and I down. We know we can come late, get great food and great service. It has become our "go-to" date night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New FavoriteLookin4greatfoodDined on 4/5/2014What a great night.. Everything exceeded expectation. The food, the service and the atmosphere. Very Very good. Make sure you ask to be seated where Kadar is serving. He is the bestSpecial Features:
- Best Prepared Food in Little RockpickypassengerVIPDined on 3/17/2014This is the place! My wife and I have traveled to Little Rock for business several times in the past few years and have never had a satisfyingly prepared meal until Ya Ya's. Simple ingredients, impeccably prepared, pleasant service and pretty ambiance. As we both have small appetites, we split a spinach salad and the incredibly-prepared Penne Carbonara. It's not drowned in cream sauce, but is elegantly prepared with pulled rotisserie chicken (delicately seasoned), bacon, peas, penne and a very light sauce. In the wrong hands, this dish could have been much too rich. This place is a rare find, and I wish we had one here in Atlanta.Special Features:
- sunday morning brunch25thanniversaryDined on 3/16/2014Have always had great brunch experiences at YaYa's. This brunch was myself, my husband, son, daughter-in-law and 4 month old grandson. Overall the food was great. The only hiccup was the omelet (ordered from the kitchen) that was dry and not very flavorful. Although our table was big enough for all of us, the room wasn't big enough for our table. The person that had to sit in the aisle kept getting bumped by the waitresses or the other patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Little Rock's bestgchris535Dined on 3/7/2014Good food selection with interesting choices. Staff is professional and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy Ya Ya's!!!GOODGUYTDined on 3/7/2014I have been to Ya Ya's several times for several different occasions and have enjoyed each and every one! The food has always been excellent and the service top of the line. I would think almost anyone would find something to fit the tatse and budget that would make it enjoyable. I have tried both lunch and dinner and as far as food and / or service both experinces were very very pleasing. The atmosphere is very comfortable and enjoyable. This restaurant is quickly becoming one of my most favorite go to places.Special Features:
- West Little Rock GemBeeMackDined on 3/4/2014Great menu, great specials. Presentation is always nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchLuigiDined on 3/2/2014The Sunday Brunch at Ya Ya's is always a delightful experience. We enjoy taking family and out of town friends here. The food is consistently good, the service excellent and the ambiance lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All-around excellent!JoanneBDined on 3/1/2014We enjoyed a late evening weekend dinner at YaYa's. The food was excellent. The sommelier came around to offer suggestions - not pushy at all. The bottle he recommended was very good, and later research proved that it was very well priced. The service was excellent. We recommend the bruschetta appetizer - delicious! Though they did charge $1 for extra baguette slices to finish the wonderful cheese and tomatoes. Not sure why the quantity of toppings did not match the quantity of bread, but it was too good to leave on the plate. Meals were beautifully presented and quantities were sufficient. Side "market" salads were also very good. They offer pizza so our 12 year old was thrilled. It was a really enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- b'day dinnerLynnarooDined on 3/1/2014the food was fantastic! wonderful visual presentation of all the food. Our waiter was great. had a great strip steak over a bed of toasted brussel sprouts, bacon and tiny potatoes, topped with almonds and a sauce. The steak was fantastic, perfect. Also, got an appetizer of calamari which my husband said was one of the best that he has ever had. topped off the dinner with a wonderful treat to celebrate my b'day. a rich chocolate brownie wrapped in a crusty toasted phyllo dough with a scoop of ice cream and a ton of chocolate ganache poured over it all with a mint leaf on top! it was brilliant. all I needed was some coffee to go with it. Great night at my new favorite restaurant (fantastic food), enjoyed my b'day gift card!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ya Ya's for a belated Valentine dinasaverittDined on 2/16/2014My wife and I weren't able to go out on Friday night, so we took the opportunity on Sunday evening. Ya Ya's is a great place to celebrate a romantic holiday. The atmosphere is lively, but not too loud and the food is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Dining, Great FoodSabrinaDined on 2/16/2014Great place to go -- always an enjoyable experience. Excellent food & service. I highly recommend reservations for weekend dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VanentiversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Everything was great! The food was delicious. The wine was great. The floors seemed over waxed so that my fiancé who is in a walking boot nearly tripped but other than that everything was fine.Special Features:
- Great serviceDiggyDined on 2/14/2014Currently the most consistent and best place in Little Rock!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DinnerHogfanDined on 2/14/2014It was a great dinner! Food was great! Service was good! Romantic atmosphere. Overall good valentines dinner! We would defiantly go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice for any occasionI8FoodDined on 2/14/2014The food and service was above and beyond any expectation that my girlfriend and I had for our Valentine's date night dinner. They had a pre fixe menu available, but we choose to go off of the regular menu and couldn't of been more pleased with our decision. Everything was cooked just how we ordered it and presented as if it were a 5star restaurant in a much bigger city. We will definitely be going back not only for the delicious dinner and wonderful atmosphere, but for the weekend brunch and lunch options they server as well. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- huge chunk of gristle.unhappydiner5456Dined on 2/14/2014I took my girlfriend here on Valentine's day thinking it was a great place to eat a romantic meal. while the ambiance was nice, the food and service left little to be desired. Her steak had a huge piece of gristle dead in the middle. One so large that it should have been down right shameful to serve. Secondly, every table around us was treated to a serving of bread along with a signature dip almost as soon as they sat down. Our waitress didn't bring ours until after we received our main course. The waitress commented that she was sorry for the delay, that she was waiting on more to come out of the oven. Which would have been fine except we watched several others being served while she was "waiting" for ours and it was cold.
- Love YaYa'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Great food, service, and atmosphere! I love to take my wife here because of it's classy and rich ambience and amazing food that you can only find in a high-end restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Brunch!!!DwarriorVIPDined on 2/9/2014Out of the Four Restaurants I visited while in Little Rock this weekend, YaYa's by far was the only one to have decent food-not the best in the world - but decent-especially for a brunch menu. I would definitely go again -mainly because of the impeccable service and friendly atmosphere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealLookin4greatfoodDined on 1/31/2014Ya Ya's never fails you. You can always count on the quality food and wine at ya Ya'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch ReviewLike2eatoutDined on 1/26/2014I am a frequent visitor for Sunday brunch. I love the food offered buffet style. Their is a pasta station and waffle station. I love the fruit and shrimp layout. There are lots of salads and plenty of deserts. Eggs Benedict, Prime Rib don't get any better. You can also order pancakes and French toast from the kitchen. The cost of the brunch is a little pricey but worth the splurge!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner at Yaya'sasaverittDined on 1/25/2014This is still one of our favorite spots in Little Rock. We started with the gnocchi and hummus. Both were excellent. I had the fillet and my wife had the roasted chicken. Both were cooked to perfection. We finished with the brownie, and that title doesn't do it justice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love consistent qualityARLadyDined on 1/24/2014So close to my home and always great service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There is not anything badOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/24/2014There is not anything bad to say about this restaurant. Everything is excellent. From bread to desserts! Service is Amazing, bar service is great, and food is some of best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchCrimsonDined on 1/24/2014A birthday lunch with a friend - great experience. Food was excellent and the staff could not have been better. Consistently a very good place to dine for lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Great..!!pescadofelizDined on 1/19/2014Excellent, service, excellent food, no complaint, loyal customer..!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I sent an email the nightblingDined on 1/18/2014I sent an email the night I had dinner at your location. LOVED everything about it from being greeted at the door to Josh our waiter, the food the atmosphere -- LOVED it ALL!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/4/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to YaYa's. Our server, Robin, was attentive to our needs, yet not overbearing. She was extremely knowledgeable regarding drink selections and dinner choices. The food was simply amazing, without exception. We will be back as often as possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a TREATLookin4greatfoodDined on 1/4/2014What an enjoyable night with my lovely brined. After the holiday rush, we decided to slowdown and enjoy great food and some quiet time together. As always, Ya Ya's is the right choice. Treat your bride and your marriage to a special evening out.. Head to Ya Ya's.Special Features:
- The service was absolutelyAngelaDined on 1/4/2014The service was absolutely amazing and began before we even walked through the door, as they were opened for us. We were quickly seated in a quiet location and the server began educating us on the chef's specials. As we agonized over which entree to select, our server delivered drinks and a delicious bread and dipping sauce. The meal was delectable and excellently executed but my favorite item was dessert. A freshly baked chocolate soufflé accompanied by a creamy vanilla bra nice cream. Over all a terrific experience. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!OmNomNomDined on 1/2/2014We had a PHENOMINAL experience. The waiter was classy and knowledgeable about everything on the menu, as well as very friendly. The food was fabulous and dessert was hands down on of the best I have ever eaten. The atmosphere was beautiful, warm, and clean. Overall it was a VERY ENJOYABLE experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New YearsLRnativeDined on 12/31/2013Yaya's didn't disappoint as always. My boyfriend and I went to ring in the New Years. Our waitress was very personable and patient, giving us tons of time and suggestions as we mulled over their long wine selection and great foods. By mistake we ordered an expensive wine (we are only 21 and did not want to spend almost $50 for a bottle) and she was so considerate and quickly took it back without a problem and helped us find good cheaper cocktails. The atmosphere is always great--music, tons of talking groups. It is definitely a young adult to even retired place, somehow with such a wide age group there it still all works. Love Yayas and Will definitely be back next time I'm home visiting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal at a great restaurantGandEsmomDined on 12/31/2013Great ambience, service, menu, drink and wine selection. I substituted whipped potatoes for the potatoes that normally accompany the signature chicken dish at the water's suggestion, and it was an AMAZING meal! My husband's lamb chops were the best he's ever eaten. My daughter's lasagna was wonderful. My in-laws both ordered filet mignon, which was cooked perfectly. For dessert, we ordered a brownie wrapped in phyllo dough and served with ice cream - it was very rich, delicious, and definitely recommended for sharing. We also got peach bread pudding, also served with ice cream. It was some of the best bread pudding I've ever had. Now it's your turn to go and enjoy all that Ya-Ya's has to offerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.