Little River Inn
833 Main Street
New Iberia, LA 70560Neighborhood:
CajunPrice: $30 and under
Little River Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.poorboysriversideinn.com/
- Phone: 3373677466
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm; Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Cajun, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Richard Hurst
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Holly Lasher 3373677466
A word from Little River Inn
Starting with a snowball stand in 1932 until today, Richard & Lori Hurst are carrying on the family tradition. From St. John Street to on the River, to nestled in the woods, now with two full service restaurants, Poor Boy’s Riverside Inn’s and Little River Inn’s seafood and steaks have remained consistently delicious for over 80 years. Richard and Lori and their loyal staff hope you taste not only delicious Cajun food, but the pride that goes into every dish! The oldest restaurant in Acadiana with a great wine and dessert selection, kid friendly and great atmosphere with a third generation husband and wife team ready to serve and where you'll always find the locals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Little River Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- quiet timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Enjoyed the quiet time and friendly atmosphere. Will be back to dine. Keep it up. Food was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Little River Inn reviews archive.
- good all aroundgoodfoodDined on 7/20/2013It was a very nice dining experience. Service, food and atmosphere just what we were looking for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waitress was very helpfulelmoDined on 6/1/2013Our waitress was very helpful even though she was new. You can tell she was experienced and if she didn't know the answer she asked someone. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary there and everything was wonderful, the food, service and atmosphere. I had the crab cake and my husband had the Cajun shrimp pasta. They were excellent.Special Features:
- I always love visiting theOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/16/2013I always love visiting the Little River Inn each time I am in New Iberia. Everything I have ordered has always been good, and I love that they take reservations.