Little Italy On Main
526 Main Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Little Italy On Main
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.littleitalyonmain.com/
- Phone: 610-625-5929x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sunday's: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Little Italy On Main
An Italian restaurant in Bethlehem, PA.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Little Italy On Main reviews from OpenTable diners
- restaurant closed for EasterljccncDined on 4/20/2014Even though I had a reservation, the restaurant was closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISSAPOINTED ! NEVER AGAIN!DinnerDivaDined on 3/22/2014There is more to a dinning experience than the food ! The owner ( Randzzo) was dismissive and not engaging . The food was meh! Just sub standard pizzeria food ! Over sauced and over priced! Cannoli's stale and over priced. There are other restaurants on Main streets , next door and across the street that provide a better experience in food and value. Will not be returning EVER!
- Hoping for more...OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 3/8/2014I knew immediately it wasn't the place for a birthday dinner with the girls when we walked in and there were pizzeria style paper cups on the table. There were noisy kids at most of the tables that were seated, but it was very empty for a Saturday night. The service was good. We had an experienced, friendly and fun server who made sure we had everything we needed and then some. The risotto ball appetizer was the only thing I thought was tasty and gave me high hopes for the rest of the meal. I was disappointed in the chicken tortellini which was very salty, the braised beef and veal pasta had very little flavor and the red sauce tasted like it came out of a can. The eggplant rollatini was marginal. The cannoli was way too sweet.Special Features:
- Needs a lot of work! foodJoewDined on 2/21/2014Needs a lot of work! food served cold, server asking to remove plates while still eating, overall far cry from their other restaurants. A complete disappointment.