1888 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://littleindiawaikiki.com/
- Phone: 808-348-3946
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Tuesday 5 PM - 9 PM Closed Wednesday. Parking is available at the Landmark, enter off the AlaWai just west of McCully, look for signs on your left that state LANDMARK SHOP PARKING..We will validate.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Takeout, Wine
A word from Little India
Little India Waikiki takes pride in bringing the taste of North Indian Fusion Cuisine to Honolulu. Whether you're living here, on vacation or a business trip we encourage you to come by our clean, romantic and upscale restaurant with tree lined dining views out the Waikiki Landmark Building. We always have daily specials and accept pre-orders to your desire. Our atmosphere is cozy, soothing and pleasurable with easy listening music to your ears. From our chicken tikka masalla to our vindaloo's, we compare ourselves to some of the finest of restaurants in Mumbai, India.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Little India reviews from OpenTable diners
- Just OKwilltravelforfoodVIPDined on 6/15/2013Nice small cafe in the basement of the Landmark. Good ambience, very quiet and nice tables. It wasn't very crowded when we went - about 3-4 table. Service was attentive and quick. Food was very average. The samosas didn't taste very fresh. We got the shrimp tikka masala and lamb vindaloo, both of which were just OK. The vegetable side had way too much garlic. Great location though with great parking.Special Features:
- Little India is a welcomeLivesinWaikikiDined on 5/28/2013Little India is a welcome addition to the neighborhood - I have not traveled to India but I have been to Paris and this little restaurant takes me back to Paris while dining on delicious Indian cuisine . . .Special Features:
- Absolutely amazing food, oneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013Absolutely amazing food, one of the best Indian food I have ever had.Special Features:
- Give it a try!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Not for the faint at heart...must love hot & spicy food to enjoy! I asked for mine to be extra spicy, my wife wanted the least spicy dish on the menu. When my wifes cocunut curry arrived, it was sooo spicy that she could barely eat the main entree (I think they made hers extra spicy instead of mine accidentally-oops!) She still managed to enjoy the other items on her plate though. And I got to enjoy her curry, lol! The flavours were amazing & the portions were quite generous with a variety of items with the entrees. The ambiance was nice, with a good mix of modern, traditional & romantic. I'd definitely give it a try again if we venture back to Honolulu in the future:)Special Features:
- Good food. My favorite wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013Good food. My favorite was the Naan bread with coconut curry shrimp. Delicious!Special Features:
- We had such a good time! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2013We had such a good time! The owner was around and such a friendly guy! He was kind and attentive. The food was good and the atmosphere was great.
- Not the greatest for flavour.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Not the greatest for flavour. Very plain tasting food.Special Features:
- The Little India RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2013The Little India Restaurant was a great find especially if you are looking for some authentic Indian in Hawaii. The restaurant also provides take out service. The dinner platters offer a good selection of variety. The price of the meals are reasonable and this would be a place that I would recommend for couples, families, or a place to eat and read.Special Features:
- Very good Indian food.GoodFoodLoverDined on 3/26/2013Our 3rd visit: Very good Indian food. This time had orange roughy tikka masala. A+.Special Features:
- We made a reservation forRoseDined on 3/21/2013We made a reservation for 6:45, showed up on time, and the "waiting area" was full despite two tables being open, so we were asked to wait outside--where we were promptly forgotten. It was after 7pm when we saw other people go in and promptly get seated at one of the two open tables. We went back in to remind them about our reservation and we were chided because, "6:45 was a while ago" and we were late. After we were seated, the server went over the options and we ordered, to be told immediately that the item was not available. Why not mention that when going over the options? If there are few enough options to list them all, why not either skip the one that is unavailable or mention its status?
- Good food, hidden neighborhoodAsiaPDined on 3/4/2013Good food, hidden neighborhood gem, great service.Special Features:
- Local Waikiki find!GoodFoodLoverDined on 2/23/2013Very good Indian restaurant. Nice small place. Very friendly service. Fast enough for convenience but not rushed. So far on two visits by two diners, ever dish very good, especially main dish. Recommend highly. Also good value for Waikiki!Special Features:
- It was my first visit to thisOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013It was my first visit to this neighborhood restaurant, and I will definitely return! Great food, friendly staff, and wonderful amenities for Valentine's Day (rose petals on the tables and a red rose given to the women after the meal). It made for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Entree served in compartmentalizedGr8grubDined on 12/13/2012Entree served in compartmentalized plate which was nice, kept each side dish as an individual flavor. Food was tasty and proportions were generous tho' somewhat pricy except for a discount certificate.
- Outstanding Food, OK service.FunFamilyGroupDined on 11/10/2012Little India is at a prime location. The big bay windows allow you to see out and in. Though we waited much longer for our food that usual it was worth the wait. The food was "OUTSTANDING!!!" all the tables were full but there was only one server on the floor, the restaturant is not that big, but it could have used another waitor. The meals were pricey so this is not a place I would eat often, but I would come again.
- overpriced and less than truthfulHungryDined on 11/5/2012overpriced and less than truthful about the Groupon coupon will not go back - sorry