300 E. Wigwam Boulevard
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wigwamarizona.com/
- Phone: 6239353811
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner nightly: 5:30pm - 9:00pm Wednesday-Saturday
Sunday-Tuesday Closed Throughout Summer
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Knouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Litchfield's features two private dining rooms that can accommodate parties for up to 20 people. For a fun, high-energy dinner party reserve our large, communal farm table for an entertaining, interactive experience where you get an upclose view of the Chef creating his unique dishes on the wood burning fireplace. Enjoy the outdoors with seating available up to parties of 50 people under the trellis strung in lights with a water feature and wood burning fireplace. Personalized menu selections are available.
- Private Party Contact: Kekoa Morton 623-935-3811
- Entertainment: Litchfield’s Piano Bar Entertainment
Every Friday, 6pm-9pm
Featuring Jay Soto
Every Saturday, 6pm-9pm
Featuring Doug Johnson
- Special Events: The Wigwam hosts a Farmer's Market each Sunday on the front lawm from 8:30am-12:30pm seasonally.
A word from Litchfield's
Litchfield's at The Wigwam features a farm to table menu showcasing local farms and products which include steaks, chops, chicken, and fish. Chef de Cuisine Chris Knouse believes in letting the food speak for itself. His cuisine is hallmarked by the freshest of ingredients with menus that change seasonally. The restaurant's focal point is the mesquite wood fired show kitchen centered in the dining room. Includes a 80-seat dining room, two private dining areas, a wine cellar, a relaxed bar & lounge. Litchfield's is the community's hub for dining, celebrating or just a bit of people watching over delectable drinks and hors d'oeuvres.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Litchfield's reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)romantic (35)neighborhood gem (30)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (19)notable wine list (19)scenic view (15)great for outdoor dining (15)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014The foie gras was to die for. Unfortunately, this was the first night of restaurant week and the boar chops were almost too salty to eat. The appetizer and dessert were very good. I mentioned this to the waitress and she compted my dinner for us. That made up for the lack of quality of the entree. The wigwam is a beautiful place, so the view is nice also.Special Features:
- Service was awful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Waitress hardly ever came back and was rude. I had the ny steak hubby had steak and prawns. Prawns were nasty and had a bad smell. I asked for the steak to be cooked well done it came back bleeding. Then the apple pie smelt like like dirty dish water. The manager said that's the way smells. I couldn't get my wine until after each course. We got there at 6:30 and finilay ending at 10:00pm. Slow, rude and the food was not good and cold. Also my bill was $200.00 so much for a deal. It diffently ruined my resturant week. I would not recommend anyone to go there.
- Fine and casual dining all in one!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Four of us enjoyed a delicious meal with excellent, dedicated service and a very fine wine selection list. For a fancy dinner out or simply business casual fine dining this is the place. Thoroughly enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go againLeogalDined on 8/29/2014Great food and great service. Nice atmosphere. Kids welcome however limited menu for kids. Perfect for couples night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodHoney123Dined on 8/29/2014Great Food and Amazing service plus they just added a chocolate cake dessert which is amazing – I hope they keep it on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceDianaVIPDined on 8/29/2014I enjoyed my dinner with my neighbor. My husband purchase this Groupon certificate for us to enjoy out a dinner but unfortunately he passed away and we couldn't enjoy it together. It was a wonderful meal and I have been coming to the Wigwam for dinner back when the Arizona Room was one of their restaurants and I miss that restaurant. Thank you for you wonderful meal, service, and everything. DianaSpecial Features:
- Nice timeKane212121Dined on 8/29/2014Took my wife out on one of the rare occasions we have a chance to get out. We enjoyed ourselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceWyatearp71Dined on 8/23/2014This is the third visit to Litchfields, food and ambience was great as usual. The kitchen was a little behind which was unusual so we waited for our main course a little longer than desirable. They handled it very well by keeping us notified and informed as to what was happening and offered us complimentary desert which was excellent. In my experience the vast majority of the time when something like that happens your left in the dark let alone receiving something on the house. Great job Litchfields!Special Features:
- Beautiful Resort SettingKatewhoateDined on 8/23/2014Loved it! Beautiful Historic Resort and grounds ! Fabulous service and attention to detail. Lovely outside bar with live entertainment for after dinner entertainment. Wonderful history in picture form throughout the main part of the old hotel. Highly recommend to those not watching their $ too closely as it is pretty expensive, but worth it for a special occasion. We celebrated an anniversary with friends there. and were comped a dessert for them. Lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Westside Restaurantbeadholden1Dined on 8/22/2014It was hard to choose from all the wonderful menu items. We settled on Cucumber Gazpacho and the House Salad. Hubby's pork chop dinner was served with garbanzos and tangy BBQ sauce. My Steelhead Trout was as big and pink as a salmon filet and was served on a bed of mixed veggies. We were also served a generous portion of sourdough bread with butter and chives and they were happy to bring us more upon request. It was all very delicious and the service is excellent. Thank you Chefs and staff. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- Great food and service, but noisyMaraltiAZDined on 8/16/2014This was our first time at the restaurant, for my husband's birthday; the restaurant was very busy, and at our 8pm reservation, they were out of the evening's special, disappointing. However, he ordered a big steak and was very satisfied. The room was extremely noisy, so much that it was hard for us to chat without raising our voices, so don't go here for a romantic dinner unless you want to simply gaze into each other's eyes! Our waitress heard me say "happy birthday" to him, and brought our shared dessert with a candle, very observant of her! All told, we will definitely go again, probably on special occasions, since it's pricey.Special Features:
- MediocreggrrbbDined on 8/16/2014The pork belly appetizer was great and unique but that was about it. I order the lamb and it was tough and without much flavor. The waitress, noticed I wasn't eating it and insisted on replacing it with a filet. This was a nice gesture but the fillet was rather bland and under seasoned. We certainly expected better.
- Mostly enjoyableHappy2goDined on 8/16/2014We went to Litchfield's Saturday evening for what we hoped would be a quiet evening. We were seated promptly at possibly the smallest 'dining' table we have ever seen. It was up against a wall so, no view, and so small we were constantly having to stack plates on top of other plates. Have they realized that when you have a bottle of wine in a chiller, bread, and salad all out at once, the diner most do a balancing act to keep it all on the table? Our service was fine and the food was very good. A screaming child left halfway through our dinner which greatly improved our experience. Overall, we would return but ask for a different table!Special Features:
- A Very Memorable Dinner!cactusflowerDined on 8/16/2014I've been wanting to try Litchfield's and am glad we finally made it there. The atmosphere is relaxed and yet very special. Service is the utmost...but the best is the food which is out of this world! The Goat Cheese Ricotta Ravioli was so creamy with just a spoonful of green pea pesto...how delicious! The filet was a very generous size and soft as marshmallow to cut. We couldn't get enough of the mashed Yukon gold potatoes with creme fraiche. We're already looking forward to our next special occasion because there's no doubt where we'll be dining.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/15/2014We had a wonderful dinner and the ambiance is lovely! Hope to return again soon.Special Features:
- Incredible dining service from JoshCommissionerDined on 8/13/2014As regulars at Litchfield's, we have become accustomed to the high quality service of Josh. A fabulous server is one who provides customer centered service without their personality or words drawing attention away from the dining experience. We have discovered Josh and look forward to our weekly reservation with his service. If you are looking for an exceptional server, we'd recommend asking for Josh as he anticipates your every need and serves in a selfless manner. Enjoying a romantic stroll with your loved one after dinner is great too! A safe bet is always the "Ribeye with green beans or smoked mac & cheese!" The Commissioner & Mrs. CultumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/9/2014Lovely setting and very attentive staff. My husband's steak was more rare than he liked; the waitress immediately took the steak back and in no time brought him one cooked to his liking. The maitre'd and the waitress checked back several times to see if everything was okay. Very, very attentive to the diners.Special Features:
- Wonderful response to dietary needsLisEshRodDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I have searched high and low for a restaurant in the West Valley with a good ambience that serves local organic foods and is willing to accommodate my extensive dietary needs. Litchfield's did that and more. The staff never made me feel like an inconvenience, and somehow they managed to make me feel special. The chef personally verified my order with me prior to preparation, our waiter offered alternative solutions to me and had my best interest at heart. We'll definitely be returning to Litchfield's and sharing this gem with our friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoritespotDined on 8/1/2014We have eaten at Litchfield's several times and have never been disappointed, great food, service and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Lovely experience!Dryheat3Dined on 8/1/2014Hostess willingly sat us in a quieter area which was nice. The food was excellent, they even allowed me to mix and match a fish with the chicken sides! I'm sure the chef shuddered but I was very happy. My husband ordered the Steel-head Trout, which I guess we've never had before because we were a bit perplexed since it looks and tastes so much like salmon. Asking about it brought us an info sheet on it, how nice. I guess others have really had an issue with it. My husband said the dish was excellent though and the trout has a more buttery, mild flavor than salmon. Our waiter, Ricardo, was excellent. Oh and the Goat Cheese Cheesecake was to die for. Highly recommend that treat!Special Features:
- Nice place, good foodmhempillVIPDined on 7/26/2014The food was good. The decor was very nice. If in Litchfield again I would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Wigwam resort is a very nice place. Has plenty of areas to dine and have cocktails and enjoy the ambiance. Will return for another romantic dinner. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Another Great Meal...out4dinnerDined on 7/25/2014We have been to Litchfield's several times for dinner. The food is always good, the atmosphere is great and the service is outstanding. We love to go to Litchfield's for date nights - but also like to take our out of town visitors here for a good meal. The resort is beautiful and we really enjoy dining outside (too hot at this time of year) but we have enjoyed their outdoor dining many times. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClassyTimmyVDined on 7/23/2014Litchfield's is the best place to fine food and quality service in the West Valley. The presentation of plates looks like out of a gourmet food magazine photo shoot. Plus, the attentive, but not smothering, service makes for an enjoyable dinner experience. This is where we go for special occasions and to treat our guests. Classy every time!Special Features:
- Consistently GoodRuthinAZVIPDined on 7/18/2014We dined here for a birthday and once again enjoyed everything. Our server was wonderful, explaining, without being asked, how steel head trout (which was very good) differs from regular trout. The special flat iron steak was superb. The creme brulee with berries was also excellent. Service all around was perfect.Special Features:
- outstandingHoney123Dined on 7/18/2014we had a wonderful experience - the food was amazing and the wine list was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful night!JakeDined on 7/17/2014We are local to the restaurant, but had never been here. We have wanted to visit for some time now, but hadn't had a chance. Everyone was very polite, from the Valet, to our server, and the food was unique, and very good. It was a comfortable setting, and upscale. I felt a little out of place with the clothing I was wearing, and seemed to get a few looks from other patrons, but didn't seem to get the cold shoulder from the staff (a comedic star-wars t-shirt). Overall we had a great experience, and would like to return for a future special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Litchfield's CharmCommissionerDined on 7/17/2014The charm of Litchfield's in the early evening is priceless! Enjoying the conversation and presence of the Mrs. while the Executive Chef labors ever so graciously with his signature Chef's Special of the Day and a classic Ribeye are worth it all! Hoping for the Chef's Porterhouse special before the summer is over too. Service was thoughtful and attentive too! Creme Brulei is a nice finish followed by a romantic walk through the fresh scented flowers of the Wigwam with the Mrs. Wow!Special Features:
- Never DisappointsRecEaterVIPDined on 7/12/2014Litchfield's always comes through with a wonderful dining experience. One of the best steakhouses in the valley. The mac and cheese side was very good and the cheesecake dessert was exceptional.Special Features:
- Outstanding EveningLangfishDined on 7/9/2014I was celebrating my 60th birthday an chose this local restaurant to end a wonderful day on a high note, and I wasn't disappointed. We were warmly greeted, was shown to a romantic table for two and enjoyed excellent food. I will be returning again and have already recommended it to family in the area.Special Features:
- When its bad, its badCommissionerDined on 7/9/2014Had a ribeye that was a bad local piece of meat with 1/3 of it fat and the 2/3 with grisel/chewies. Returned it and the replacement was not a 1/3 fat but was grisel and difficult to chew, medium cooked was pan burned . Meat was not very good quality. Had the Ribeye with asparagus (and was trading asparagus for my wife's beans/potatoes/sausage. When it was returned I asked to not have asparagus but the beans and waitress forgot to bring the correct side with the 2nd burned ribeye. Left hungry without side. Have had previous experiences where the food was magnificent but was the first time without having the Executive Chef present for our dining experience and it showed. When its good, its fabulous! When its bad, its bad.
- Good way to start the long weekendKatrinaDined on 7/3/2014I purchased the Groupon and wanted to try Litchfield's again after not being there for about a year. Great food and service; Christine was charming and helpful. We'll come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Commissioner & the corner boothCommissionerDined on 7/2/2014The Mrs. and I love the ambiance, the excuisite food choices by the chefs', and our corner booth. As our favorite restaurant in all of the Metropolitan Phoenix region, we're regulars and never leave without being completely satisfied from the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantLuzionDined on 6/28/2014Initially some confusion with the reservation. A 6:30 pm reservation they were out of a primary food (lamb) very disappointing to my guest who wanted to order this.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014The service was way too fast - I felt hurried and rushed throughout the entire meal and was out in 1 hour for a three course meal and had indigestion. Food was fine.
- Yum!KariDined on 6/27/2014Everything from appetizer to desert was delicious. The pork belly is a must try. I had never had it before and I contemplated ordering it for desert it was so good. I ordered the halibut and it melted in my mouth. We had great service and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining experience!!!bricky10Dined on 6/27/2014I ordered the Ribeye that is from a Local Rancher. It was one of the Best Ribeyes I have ever had. My Friend had the Lamb Chops and she said they were the Best she had ever eaten. We shared our meals and had a really nice time, I highly recommend Litchfield's at the Wigwam.Special Features:
- The following 459 reviews are from the Litchfield's reviews archive.
- Undecided...steakfiletedDined on 6/21/2014It started out on a down note, we were told when I called them & told them we were going to be a little late for our reservation & could we move it to later. I was told "not going to happen" in those words. Then when we tried to get there on time, there was a bad accident on the freeway & a portion of it was closed. So we were a 1/2 hr late. They did get us in, and the food was good and so was the service, although a little slow. Would we go back? Hard to say...possibly, but not without a coupon, steaks were pricey...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentfbulousDined on 6/21/2014Litchfield's is great. I appreciate the diverse menu selections and the seasonal changes. Wine list was lovely. Service by Christine was very good. I appreciate the fact they used our names.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!SherylDined on 6/15/2014For amazing food and great atmosphere, Litchfield's does not disappoint! Love the local, fresh and always changing menu.Special Features: