Listrani's Ristorante Italiano
5100 MacArthur Blvd. NW
Washington, DC 20016Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Listrani's Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.listranisdc.com/
- Phone: 2023630620
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Friday & Saturday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Listrani's Ristorante Italiano
Listrani's has been a landmark in the Palisades for over 30 years. In that time we have developed a reputation for serving quality Italian dishes at reasonable prices. We have recently renovated our dining room and we now have a full bar. We invite you to share a meal with us and experience true Mediterranean hospitality.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Listrani's Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
- Unfortunately, we did notBGGalVIPDined on 2/2/2013Unfortunately, we did not have as good an experience as we were expecting. Nothing was bad, it just wasn't remarkable. The service was outstanding although it took longer than expected for our entres to come from the kitchen.Special Features:
- Food is great but they bringOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/28/2012Food is great but they bring each course before you are finished with the fist oneSpecial Features:
- I've been here many times,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/30/2012I've been here many times, and as a Washingtonian without a car, always want to go to Listrani's when someone will drive me. This visit, was disappointing, however. Service and atmosphere was just fine and as expected. The food was disappointing and tasteless. The meatballs seemed to be just plain ground beef made into balls. My arrabbiata sauce was hardly flavorful, much less spicy. It will be awhile before I return. Maybe the chef was off that night.
- Great, consistant neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/27/2012Great, consistant neighborhood restaurant. Always goood food and fine atmosphere.Special Features:
- Not much ambiance, but thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2012Not much ambiance, but that is all right if the food is especially good. I ordered the chicken parmesan sub, and it was bland. Not sure if I will go again. I just happened to be in the area, so I tried it. Their pasta dishes might be good, but I was disappointed in my order.
- Amore' Listrani'sIzzyVIPDined on 8/31/2012We adore Listrani's!! The food is simply divine. My family has been dining at Listrani's for over 30 years. They have amazing pasta & sauce,delicious sandwiches, salads plus scrumptious homemade soups and decadent desserts. I grew up in D.C.and now live in VA and it is still a fave! The atmosphere is welcoming, the management and wait staff are outstanding plus it's located in D.C., need I say more??Special Features:
- We have been to Listrani'sN3JTVIPDined on 8/5/2012We have been to Listrani's many times, typically because it is midway between my cousin's home and ours and because it's reasonably priced southern Italian cuisine. We have never had a bad meal and usually are quite satisfied with our experience. Is it a top notch fancy place? No! That's not its niche. It's a reasonably-priced local Italian restaurant, and nothing more or less. It can be noisy when parents bring their 2-year old children for dinner. If I ran a restaurant I'd bar anybody between the age of 0 and 5!!!!!!! I have read some less than enthusiastic comments about Listrani's and can only conclude that those folks either don't get out much or sat next to some tots. The positive comments are closer to reality overall.
- Was recommended by a closeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2012Was recommended by a close friend. Disappointing food in a long-time neighborhood favorite. Not surprisingly the restaurant was almost empty.Nice and quiet was it's most best feature. I had expected better.
- Neighborhood GemLloydDined on 6/21/2012Really very nice quiet place. Really enjoyed our visit. Got their early, had a quiet drink and then on to the back dining area next to the window. Very enjoyable and will do it again soon!Special Features:
- Disappointing food in a long-timeWinksVIPDined on 4/19/2012Disappointing food in a long-time neighborhood favorite. Not surprisingly the restaurant was almost empty.
- Haven't been there in manymanfrommdVIPDined on 4/14/2012Haven't been there in many years, but upon return we found it as we remembere-- solid yet unspectacular.Special Features:
- This is an excellent, neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/14/2012This is an excellent, neighborhood restaurant. The food is always good. They have not invested much in theambiance . If they did it would be a far better overallexperience.Special Features:
- Great food at a reasonable priceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/23/2011Listrani's is our favorite spot for a casual dinner out. Every dish we've ordered has prompted us to exclaim once again "This is SO good!" There is a lot of choice and variety in the menu, and the prices are very reasonable. The Open Table cost rating is $$$, but that seems too high. We've dined at many $$ spots where we ended up with considerably higher total bills than Listrani's for comparable meals.Special Features:
- Listrani's is truly a neighborhoodluckyrenoDined on 8/26/2011Listrani's is truly a neighborhood gem for families. The kids were screaming so loudly a good percentage of the time that it was difficult to talk and enjoy the place. Loved the food and service was very good. I'll return and hope the kids are well managed.Special Features:
- The service was very friendly,OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 8/20/2011The service was very friendly, but the basic pasta with tomatoes/garlic tasted awful - I barely managed a couple bites. Shame