Lisbon by Night
802 Dundas St W
Toronto, ON M6J 1V3Neighborhood:
Little Portugal / Dundas West
PortuguesePrice: CAN$30 and under
Lisbon by Night
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.lisbonbynightrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4166036522
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm; Hours may change during holidays or special occasions.
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, Portuguese
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
- Catering: We cater to all your needs, please contact us for more information.
- Entertainment: Please check our website for the latest in entertainment.
A word from Lisbon by Night
Lisbon by Night Restaurant has a warm and friendly atmosphere with authentic Portuguese and International cuisine. Whether it is a romantic dinner for two or a function of up to 100 people you Can discover for yourself what Portugal has to offer from its century's old culinary art.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lisbon by Night reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good food but bad serviceLSpartDined on 2/16/2014No complaints about the food. The service however was subpar. Very inconsistent, could not tell who our server was. Asked for water but it did not come, I had to go to the bar to get it myself. It wasn't even that busy. Very noisy place. There was a big group that kept screaming and swearing profanities but the manager did nothing about it, just served them more booze to make the situation worse. The live music was great.Special Features:
- Well I guess if you want PortugeuseAnndreaDined on 1/23/2014I don't really have experience with Portuguese food so I can't really comment. My meal (some fish) was OK but the dessert was to die for!!! I guess I'll only recommend it for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit of Lisboa right in TorontoMacKDined on 1/1/2014This was my second visit to Lisbon by Night and it never fails to be a real taste treat. The restaurant takes me back to a restaurant I went to in Lisbon. So much character and just feels like home. The food was outstanding, great service and just the right amount of attention by the waiter. The food was fresh, and full of the flavor of my childhood. It is a true gem and a world away from the noise of Dundas Street. If you want to impress friends, a new date or a place to celebrate any ocassion this is the place for you to go.Special Features:
- Great way to spend an anniversaryNineYearsMarriedDined on 10/11/2013My wife and I went to Lisbon by Night for our ninth anniversary and we had a splendid time. The food, service and atmosphere were all wonderful. The live band was very, very entertaining. The overall cost was a little more than I expected, but the food was worth it. The portions exceeded our appetites. Overall, I'd rate Lisbon by Night to be about 8.5/10 We had fun and they made our anniversary dinner memorable.Special Features:
- OMGweebleDined on 9/27/2013The Seafood Platter was incredible, the desserts were amazing, the service was great very attentive waitersSpecial Features:
- Great FindMandyDined on 7/13/2013Outstanding food for Summerlicious. Very interesting decor, I will definitely come againSpecial Features:
- .....and live music on top .....OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/6/2013Excellent experience, good food, friendly, good service and ...live music on top, to make the night special. We danced and had such nice time. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and very friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2013Excellent food and very friendly service. Welcome was warm and food was served promptly, even with a full house. I recommend especially the 'all-you-can eat fish', not because it is all you can eat (1 turn was more than enough for our stomachs) but because it is very delicious and healthy selection of grilled fishes, served with salad, potatoes, fish soup. What else would you like for a dinner? only eventual problem is the level of noise if you want to talk with your guests. The musicians playing and singing, and the kids roaming around the big family tables on that busy Saturday night were making it almost impossible to hear each other at my table. Anyway, I will come back to this restaurant, maybe on a weekday to compare the experience.Special Features:
- Initially there was a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2013Initially there was a little bit of confusion with booking through Open Table and the restaurant, but after everything was straightened out, we had an amazing night out, the waiters were so nice to us, the 'all you can eat grilled fish' was very good and the owner was plesant and down to earth. Would definately recommend this restaraurant to everyone.Special Features:
- My husband had been thereUnderwhelmedDined on 1/25/2013My husband had been there before on their all you can eat fish special and he loved the place. Said the food was just amazing. Keeping that in mind I booked winterlicious with them too. Food was just Ok. Nothing out of the world. we were 10 people in all so had almost everything from the menu ordered. The best of the winterlicious menu was Fish kebab, sardines and Passionfruit flan - Delish. They were nice enough to substitue a dish with chicken for a friend who only has that but the chicken was dry. Calamari never came warm to our table. The fish soup wasnt all that great either. Portugese custard was very interesting and nice. But do not try the Natas do Ceu fresh cream & eggs, if you're NOT a fan of VERY SWEET desserts.