2030 W 30th Ave.
Denver, CO 80211Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lingerdenver.com/
- Phone: 3039933120x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour: Tuesday - Friday 4:00 - 6:30pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 10:00-2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Justin Cucci
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Linger
Linger, the second concept behind Root Down's Chef/Owner Justin Cucci is located in Denver's Lower Highlands neighborhood. Linger’s vibrant menu reflects a broad farm-to-street sensibility with a spin on traditional ethnic eats. Design elements can be described as a purposeful contradiction featuring reclaimed boxcar floors, a brick ellipse, a Lite Brite bar top and infinity windows with incredible views into downtown Denver. The food, the service, the story combine to extract a feeling. Linger is like a mixtape, and we hope it connects. We’re not trying to reinvent food -- it’s simpler than that. We hope to elicit a feeling – like you get when you hear your favorite song.Continued
Linger now offers lunch!!!! Tuesday - Friday 11:30 am till 2:30 pm.
Linger now offers lunch!!!! Tuesday - Friday 11:30 am till 2:30 pm.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Linger - Best Restaurants in Highlands ›
Linger reviews from OpenTable diners
541 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (391)hot spot (286)scenic view (274)neighborhood gem (264)special occasion (241)good for groups (187)great for outdoor dining (187)great for brunch (185)vibrant bar scene (154)great for lunch (126)romantic (100)late-night find (81)notable wine list (39)kid-friendly (38)Show More
- Great EveningPattyjoVIPDined on 8/24/2014Celebrated our Anniversary. It was a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quantity of foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2014although the food was very tasty, the portions were incredibly small. It is too expensive for the amount of food served.Special Features:
- Fabulous brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Our first time at Linger will NOT be our last. Wonderful, delicious food was served quickly by a friendly waitstaff. Since we were family, we sampled everyone's selections and there was not a bad dish in the lot. We will definitely return and recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Me and my wife had a blast coming here during restaurant week.Special Features:
- A Must Try!!!SamIAmDined on 8/23/2014We went for Restaraunt Week and loved it! The atmosphere was perfect our waitress was knowledgable as well as friendly and the food was delicious. Need I say more? If you're thinking about going-go; you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysRTFFDined on 8/23/2014Went here for Restaurant week - was not disappointed. Great food, great service... hard to beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome AuraDEEMVIPDined on 8/23/2014What a great vibe. Saturday night featured wonderful music outside near the Ice Cream Man, which had a huge line outside. Linger service was great, seating was wonderful, and food was just fine.Special Features:
- FantasticFoodiefanaticDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant was wonderful! The service was great the good was DELICIOUS and the roof too view was great. Our server James was knowledgable and made our experience great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch at Linger is great!LoveColoradoVIPDined on 8/23/2014When we made a reservation for Saturday lunch at Linger, we didn't know there is a special brunch menu for Sat/Sun. We were disappointed at first, anticipating the small plates we've had at dinner. Once we perused the menu, we were excited again. There are both lunch and brunch items on the menu. One of my daughters and myself ordered the beef sliders, which were fantastic with the curry sauce addition. Sweet potato fries aren't my favorite, but the taste worked well with the sliders. I also ordered iced tea and at first was disappointed it was a green tea, but later I ended up enjoying the ginger-flavored tea and had at least two glasses. My other daughter played it safe with scrambled eggs, croissant and potatoes. All great.Special Features:
- Great food and service!LittletonloveDined on 8/23/2014We had a wonderful brunch at Linger this weekend. The food was fantastic, the Bloody Mary delicious, and the service was great. Our server was very attentive and struck up some very nice conversations with us. He even told us about how the restaurant diverts most of it's food waste from the landfill, which is great. I will definitely going back for another meal soon!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerBenzillaDined on 8/20/2014I set reservations for 2 about a month in advance as I know Linger can book up quick. The occasion was my gluten free (gf) girlfriend's 30th birthday and I knew they had an awesome amount of gf options for her to choose from. I had a special gf ice cream made at Little Man Ice Cream a few days earlier and requested it be served for our dessert at Linger. The crew at Linger were fine with this arrangement and even designed a nice plating for the ice cream when they brought it to the table.Special Features:
- Never disappointstrixieDined on 8/17/2014We have eaten a dozen times here throughout the year and it doesn't matter lunch or dinner- it's all good! Cocktails and the great views on top or cozy in the dining room snug in a booth, the family friends we bring always think this place is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandingly unique foodDiamondsintheroughDined on 8/17/2014Food was great. We were there for sunday brunch. Mediteranean omelet was the best ever for my wife. The Ramen dish was tasty and fun; you can spice it with the condiments accompanying the meal. Delicious ginger iced tea. Service was good. Only downer was the noise. Kinda loud in rhe main room. But, go for the food. And, make a reservation. It gets busy for Sunday brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good!mel6162Dined on 8/17/2014Linger always delivers an excellent dining experience. The space is fun, open and interesting, the servers friendly and knowledgeable - and the food is really good!Special Features:
- One of the best brunch spots...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014in Denver. Who would expect that from a converted morgue? Seriously amazing food- It's no easy task to find a good vegan breakfast/brunch meal, but the breakfast dosa was one of the best I've had.Special Features:
- Lingered at Linger1sttimegmaDined on 8/16/2014Really enjoyed my visit to brunch at Linger over the weekend, food was innovative and selfish and the service was impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Brunchcynful1Dined on 8/16/2014Linger has an enticing brunch menu with new twists on traditional brunch items. In addition, it is a hotspot atmosphere located in LoHi with great views of LoDo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decadent Eggs Benedict BrunchDenverDiner0Dined on 8/16/2014Couldn't have asked for a better experience. No complaints about the service or ambiance. The menu was one of my favorite parts and the food tasted amazing. I ordered the Benedict, something I've never ordered before and not something I would say I like on average, but was highly recommended by our server. It tasted amazing but could only eat half of the entree. I had no complaints while dining, but after leaving I felt sluggish and sort of heartburny for few hours. My body was having a hard time digesting lol -- but something to be expected after eating spicy rich hollandaise sauce atop a friend plantain cake. It's not a complaint at all, mostly an observation for next time that Hollandaise is as rich as it gets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in Denver!!!OhMyFriedRiceDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I visited Denver last week/weekend and visited several great restaurants. Linger was by far, the best!! The rooftop bar / waiting area was wonderful and very open and spacious. This made the wait very comfortable. The drinks were tasty and strong. The food was just unbelievably good. Everyone needs that fried rice in their life!! We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!omnomnomDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I really loved the food, atmosphere, and the service! Such a great spot in Denver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sheilaroseDined on 8/15/2014good foods and enjoyable good service interesting placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerfirsttimeDined on 8/14/2014Food was very good but service was slow. We were brought a couple of dishes that we did not order.
- Worth the waitViennaGirlDined on 8/12/2014It isn't easy to get a dinner reservation at Linger. The experience once seated was very nice, a bit of a surprise because we didn't know exactly what to expect. It didn't disappoint. Our server, Shannon England, was very knowledgeable and personable. In all, we enjoyed it and we've already made the next dinner reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed itNoffDined on 8/12/2014Loved the open concept and large open windows. Made me feel like I was outside. Roof is really cool. Food was good and small courses allow you to not overeat.Special Features:
- Above and beyond ...40skidDined on 8/10/2014I was planning a surprise birthday dinner for my wife, and the guest list changed, then changed again. Hostess Katy went out of her way to accommodate us and manager Shannon was delightful. We've eaten there before, and the food - perfect for sharing and superbly suited to drawing groups closer together - was excellent (as it always is). This is a fun place to break out of the "steak and fries" mode and put a little adventure in your dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go there for brunch and sit outsidefoodiecutieVIPDined on 8/10/2014Not that Linger needs another glowing recommendation, but I still want to put my 2-cents in the mix. Eclectic menu that cuts across almost all the continents, so there was definitely plenty of dishes to choose from. Went there for brunch with some friends and got a table in the back next to an open window, with a view of the street and the giant milk jug ice cream shop. What a perfect spot to people watch while enjoying your meal. Banh mi bun: full of flavor in every bite. They are small so order a few to share BBQ duck bun: it was good, but definitely does not compare to the banh mi bun Peach bellini mimosa was too sour for me and came in an unattractive water glass. Even though it was bottomless mimosa, I would not recommendSpecial Features:
- Unique MenuTannerJDined on 8/9/2014A unique menu with a twist, great options for vegans, vegetarians and everyone else. Awesome views of Denver from the patio, really noisy if dining inside. If the weather is good, opt for the patio.Special Features:
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2014Great spot with a creative approach to the menu. Solid drinks, great variety, fun scene. I have been back multiple times and it is a go to when I have people in town!Special Features:
- Russ SkillingsOLingertodieforDined on 8/9/2014I was impressed with the service first. I did an online reservation and apparently someone read it and knew we were celebrating a birthday. The waitress researched the carb content of my wife's order and alerted the manager who also helped advise us. All three entrees were outstanding. The complimentary birthday dessert put it over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't linger again at Linger.milehinativeDined on 8/9/2014Linger is certainly a happening place. We loved the idea that it was in the former Olinger's Mortuary, where my dad worked as a funeral director in the 1950's. We had a hard time finding anything on the menu that we wanted to try. We ordered the Breakfast Dosa without the cilantro oil. It was very interesting and pretty tasty, though I don't think I'd order it again. It was so noisy in the restaurant that it was difficult to have a conversation. We enjoyed the decor and chuckled when we were told that the water bottles at the table used to be used for embalming fluid, or else they were made to look like the old bottles. Probably wont go back because of the noise level and the menu, but it was a memorable and nostalgic experience.Special Features:
- Delicious "street" foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/9/2014The brunch time chorizo tacos were delicious! The tortillas were fluffy and the flavors well-balanced. The adobo benedict was addicting with perfectly poached eggs on top of a bed of pork and fry bread. Service was very attentive with questioning concern for everyone's allergies and intolerances (no one at our table had such problems). They even offered almond milk with the shakes and coffee. Restaurant was very loud but somehow it was not difficult to carry on a conversation. Loved the open feeling of the high ceilings and huge windows - great vibe! HIGHLY recommend and we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014We enjoyed our experience at Linger and have recommended it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch!SteveDined on 8/9/2014I brought my wife to Linger for brunch for her birthday. The food was great and the service was spectacular. I highly recommend Linger for brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChattyCathy1Dined on 8/8/2014The food, service, ambience and service were great. Always enjoy the place.Special Features:
- Very vegan friendlyTheloneVeganDined on 8/7/2014I am the only one of my friends that has a vegan diet, so it is difficult to find places that are equally meat and vegan friendly. Linger meets this criteria with high reviews on both counts. The food is fantastic, hands down. There are not only vegan-friendly options, but they are delicious and worthy of praise. (Many vegans may find food they can eat in a dining establishment, but we come to be able to make much more marvelous food items at home.) Linger vegan items are worthy of spending an evening away from one's own vegan creations and may inspire you for future dishes. The service is excellent and the ambiance is nice. At last, a place where my meat loving friends and I can walk away equally impressed with our dining experience!Special Features:
- BrunchDenverGalVIPDined on 8/3/2014All 5 of us loved our brunch there! I like the unique things on their menu and everything I tried both times (thankfully, my table mates share!) I have been there has been just great. We will go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch!dendanDined on 8/3/2014I've so far only been to Linger for Brunch... and it's my favorite! The first time I went without a reservation and had a long wait- which we really enjoyed spending in the bar with bottomless mimosas that could be carried over to our table (score!). The food is outstanding and service is always fast and friendly. This place knows how to carefully turn out handcrafted plates quickly.Special Features:
- 30th Birthday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2014We had a fantastic brunch to celebrate my husband's 30th birthday. We were an hour late for the table we reserved but the host found us a table anyway. Table service was excellent as usual and the staff were very informed about the menu. The menu itself was creative and interesting- far better than your typical brunch fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is pretty but too saltyLesssaltpleaseDined on 8/3/2014We love the atmosphere but the food seems to be saltier every time we visit. Great gluten free options. Great service. Definite hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014The food was superb! The rooftop bar had wonderful views and makes getting their early for a reservation a must do! The decor and setting were perfect. Overall, I would return to this restaurant time and time again!Special Features: