Limoncello - West Chester
9 North Walnut Street
West Chester, PA 19380Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Limoncello - West Chester
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.limoncellowc.com/
- Phone: 6104366230
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday: 11am - 11pm
Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm
Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
$2 OFF COCKTAILS
$3 SELECTED BOTTLE & DRAFTS BEERS
$6 SELECTED WINES BY THE GLASS
HALF OFF GOURMET PIZZAS
HALF OFF APPETIZERS
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
$9.95 + tax
includes a soft beverage
Sunday - Monday - Tuesday
$5.00 Corkage Fee
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Paul Mingrino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, BYO Liquor, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Specializing in Weddings, Graduations, Corporate Events, and Family Celebrations, our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service anywhere. We'll guide you through every step of the event and provide our own professional servers and bartenders to help make your event memorable. If you love Limoncello, consider us for catering your next event.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Banquet Room holds up to 100 guests.
- Special Events: In-house banquet events are held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 12pm - 4pm. Perfect for your next baby or bridal shower!
A word from Limoncello - West Chester
All the acclaim aside, Limoncello is run by a family that is loyal to its customers. We want to ensure that every time you come in you feel part of something special. The Mingrino family is faithful to their customers and are always bringing you good food, good drinks, and good times. Limoncello caters to private functions and banquets such as bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays and other social events. Our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service to your home or your preferred venue. We'll guide you through every step of the event and provide our own professional servers and bartenders to make your event memorable. If you love Limoncello, consider us for catering your next event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Limoncello - West Chester - Best Restaurants in West Chester ›
Limoncello - West Chester reviews from OpenTable diners
248 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (130)great for outdoor dining (120)special occasion (105)fit for foodies (102)hot spot (78)vibrant bar scene (64)romantic (63)good for groups (59)great for lunch (53)notable wine list (50)kid-friendly (26)great for brunch (15)late-night find (10)scenic view (7)Show More
- loud and crampedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Food and service were very good. The restaurant is just very loud and cramped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Love this restaurant except for the noise and the busy-ness. Food portions, if anything, are too large, but the quality is excellent. One of our favorites and one of the best values in WC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Great bruchetta though not much of it. Caesar salad had a non-traditional dressing to me; I figured a good Italian restaurant would have a more authentic dressing. The risotto special was ok but not spectacular. Good desserts though small portions. The best thing was the service. It was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/8/2014I was with a group of 6. We were there on a Monday night and it was surprisingly crowded. Food was good, service was good only negative was noise level-almost too loud to hear our table talk!Special Features:
- priceslacondaDined on 9/7/2014It would be great if when u told the customer about the special to also advice the price for the item...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food way to noisyGozoDined on 9/6/2014Food was excellent went for birthday celebration Asked for table against the wall cause I know it's loud bou it was on the bar side Waiter was ok never smiled until he brought check then started up convo re weatherI would recommend this to a friend.
- No goOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Small, noisy, dark , difficult parking, frozen food. Try spring city instead. Waitress was nice.Special Features:
- Outstanding in all respectsdongrockerDined on 9/3/2014West Chester's Best! Terrific food - outstanding service - great locationSpecial Features:
- The Buffet left me cold....PatayDined on 9/3/2014What a shame that the lunch buffet, with so many great options, is lukewarm. The pizza is homemade but I like my pizza hot. The meatballs have a great flavor but, again, I like my meat hot. However, the price is right, the salads are good and I even received a complimentary refill of my diet coke. Service was perfect!
- Authentic Italian CuisineNancyVIPDined on 8/30/2014If you are looking for authentic Italian cuisine this is the place to go. Large portions filled with great flavor! Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Food is delicious!Melishurls127Dined on 8/30/2014The food is delicious! Service could have been faster, but it was a holiday weekend. Restaurant is loud, so be prepared, but the food is worth it!Special Features:
- Must Dine Here!JonathanDined on 8/30/2014The food at Limonchello's was the most amazing substance I have ever had the good fortune to taste. I was blown away with the flavor of my meal. Limonchello is the place to eat if you want your dining experience to supersede anything you have ever experienced before.Special Features:
- Special engagement celebrationWCreviewerDined on 8/29/2014Limoncello was very accommodating for our large group of 8 who were there to celebrate after I had just proposed to my girlfriend (now fiancé). Our service was incredible and the food was tremendous as always. We had a few special requests for champagne which were also fulfilled in a timely and generous manner. Thanks to Limoncello for making such a special day even more significant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- entrees were averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Great service, very noisy due to being a busy night. Apps and salad were great but the entrees a big disappointment. Lobster tail was rubber and portions were way too big. Could not eat half of it. Sauce on pasta was bland, veal was dry and bland. With so many choices in West Chester, I will not eat here again.
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014I have been to Limoncello several times. The food is always good. I had the sweet sausage broccoli rabe appetizer and the veal involtini. Both were delicious. My friend had the pork chop. Terrific!The service is good, too. Especially this night, it was incredibly crowded yet our server remained attentive and friendly. The noise level is the only difficult here. It is very very loud--so much so that it can be hard to engage in conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic ItalianaNewZagats2VIPDined on 8/24/2014Great mango and strawberry salad and fabulous vodka sauce on rigatoni with seafood… and the lobster special risotto was quite fine-- the CRAZY BEST WAS, we tried 4 different desserts!!! The best, the limoncello cake. Next, the Bomba, a peanut butter and chocolate ball! The next fav was the pistachio ice cream homemade! … and then the pistachio cheesecake… they follow with a complimentary shot of limoncello… watch out! ;-) … … seat yourself on the quiet side, because it can get LOUD. The server was THE BEST!!!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall awesome place!dg090292Dined on 8/22/2014The food and service are always good. If you are looking for a quiet dinner, not the right place, but great energy in the restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BronxboyDined on 8/22/2014Wonderful energy supports a creative menu of freshly prepared treats. Great salads , fresh fish and succulent veal. Can't wait to come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentZannaDined on 8/20/2014The food was fabulous, and our server was just the right mix of attentive, but not intrusive. LOVED the chicken limoncello! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Love coming heregolfkidDined on 8/18/2014This is one of my favorite places to go for a quality meal and to take people out for dinner. I never have to worry about having a bad experience because I know thats not possible. The food is outstanding and the wine in extensive and well worth getting something.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2014I love Limoncello. The appetizer of lobster tortellini was to die for. I wish they made it permanent on the menu. They give you free bruschetta and limoncello at the end. Everything is delicious!Special Features:
- Great Food, Great Service, LOUD!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014The title says it all. I was incredibly impressed with the food and service... But the noise level was at an uncomfortable level for a romantic date. Other than that, we were very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much noiseErlynstar299Dined on 8/11/2014Limoncello is a nice restaurant. Food is good and pricing is reasonable. But the noise level was so annoying that my wife and I found ourselves skipping coffee and dessert just to get out of there. There was a large group of young men that acted as if they were in a sports bar watching an Eagles game rather than what we used to think was a more upscale romantic restaurant. I think that if management had stepped in, things would have been different, but even the wait staff seem to prefer to join the "fun" in the back rather than calm things down or service their tables. I am all for having a good time, but there are places in WC where someone can yell across the room, grab a beer and loudly talk sports. Lemoncello is not that place.Special Features:
- LarryLarryDined on 8/8/2014Great food with generous portions. Save some room for dessert. Service was great. Friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- Perfect Anniversary DinnerBdayVIPDined on 8/2/2014Thank you over & over! Our server (Nicole) was so nice and the food was perfect! Esp. love the creme brûlée pie, YUM!Special Features:
- First timersOldfoodieDined on 8/2/2014We loved the food. We asked to be seated on the upper level away from the bar, which we were, because we were warned about the noise on the lower level with the bar . However the table right in back of us screamed through their entire meal. We could not hear ourselves. It spoiled the entire dining experience. Our waitress , Nicole was fabulous. One other problem , not the restaurant's fault, was there was a bike race right outside of the restaurant, so we had to park 6 blocks away, and our friend has a difficult time walking,especially on WestChester's cobble stone sidewalks. All the streets were closed to traffic,so we could not drop him off close to the restaurant.Special Features:
- i used to love limencello...dinner4twoDined on 8/1/2014but no so much anymore. my husband out i went for date night on a friday night and were extremely disappointed with the food and atmosphere. don't get me wrong, use to love it there...the pasta was hard and my husbands steak, which was the special of the night, was like leather...Special Features:
- Excellent restaurantLuv2eatDined on 7/31/2014This is our Go To restaurant. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Since their expansion food quality has been inconsistent and not as flavorful from when they first started. Apps came out at different times for our table and one app did not come out at all.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto beneTomSilJrDined on 7/26/2014Heard a lot of good things about Limoncello and it did not dissappoint. It was my wife and I 8th anniversary and been wanting to go. The appetizers were excellent and our limoncello cocktail was a great start as well. Our dinner came out with a good portion which I brought some home. In the end the limoncello cream cake was an excellent ending but the best part was the complimentary limoncello shots. Service was great and the only not so bad thing was the noise. Other than that, this is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday!JoeJoDined on 7/26/2014Third time to this restaurant, each time the food and service has been very good. Generous portions and good variety to select from, this time tried the the veal Millazzo - excellent! No doubt, we will be back again in near future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014The food was incredible! I started with a delicious beet salad and my husband had the calamari. He had the lobster ravioli and loved it. I had the pescatore and was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever eaten! We will be back for sure! Service was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRonRDined on 7/25/2014This restaurant never disappoints. The food is delicious and the service is on par. This is one of my favorite places to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014The service was excellent and so was the food. It was a bit pricey, so I would save it for a special occasion. Although we did order a cocktail (which was outstanding), also ended the meal with a cappuccino and split a dessert. Everything looked and tasted so good, that it was hard to resist, which we didn't. There was a salad bar,etc. which would be fine if you wanted a quicker lunch and would have been very reasonable. But for us it was a nice 2 hour lunch and they did not rush us at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time- great experience!CoachDined on 7/18/20144of us (2kids)- first time, great food, warm atmosphere; we hit around happy hour on a Friday, so a little loud at first, but settled down- can't wait to go back! The food choices were super, and the food was over the top!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at LemoncellosRobertDined on 7/18/2014Southern Italian cuisine, very good selection on the menu, some of the usual, but lots that were unique. Long and excellent list of specials when we were there... a bit noisy at times, but speaks to the crowd that they get in there. The service staff was excellent, we never had to wait for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service - Great FoodPKKFLDined on 7/18/2014It was a good choice, our server was very good. Lunch for four with appetizers, ice tea and entree came to $87.34 including sales tax. Excellent! Parking is a problem but worth the effort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BuntzVIPDined on 7/17/2014Had a fine Italian meal with great service outside on their sidewalk "patio". Food is always very good with plenty of it and the complimentary snifter of Limoncello at the end is always welcome. Consistently very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We like LimoncelloClansmittyVIPDined on 7/14/2014This place is a go to place for a date night with my husband. It never disappoints. On this occasion the waiter was outstanding.Special Features:
- Unusual poor foodHwraymondDined on 7/14/2014Been here many times and for the most part have been happy. Last night Monday, the service was great but only one of the four of us enjoyed our meal. My meal was not cooked and I sent it back deciding not to eat anything. Two others in my party had the lobster ravioli and it should have been called ravioli soup, because of all the sauce. Have decided to call it quits for this restaurant...