Limoncello - West Chester
9 North Walnut Street
West Chester, PA 19380Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Limoncello - West Chester
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.limoncellowc.com/
- Phone: 6104366230
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday: 11am - 11pm
Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm
Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
$2 OFF COCKTAILS
$3 SELECTED BOTTLE & DRAFTS BEERS
$6 SELECTED WINES BY THE GLASS
HALF OFF GOURMET PIZZAS
HALF OFF APPETIZERS
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
$9.95 + tax
includes a soft beverage
Sunday - Monday - Tuesday
$5.00 Corkage Fee
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Paul Mingrino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, BYO Liquor, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Specializing in Weddings, Graduations, Corporate Events, and Family Celebrations, our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service anywhere. We'll guide you through every step of the event and provide our own professional servers and bartenders to help make your event memorable. If you love Limoncello, consider us for catering your next event.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Banquet Room holds up to 100 guests.
- Special Events: In-house banquet events are held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 12pm - 4pm. Perfect for your next baby or bridal shower!
A word from Limoncello - West Chester
All the acclaim aside, Limoncello is run by a family that is loyal to its customers. We want to ensure that every time you come in you feel part of something special. The Mingrino family is faithful to their customers and are always bringing you good food, good drinks, and good times. Limoncello caters to private functions and banquets such as bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays and other social events. Our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service to your home or your preferred venue. We'll guide you through every step of the event and provide our own professional servers and bartenders to make your event memorable. If you love Limoncello, consider us for catering your next event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Limoncello - West Chester - Best Restaurants in West Chester ›
Limoncello - West Chester reviews from OpenTable diners
243 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (132)great for outdoor dining (118)special occasion (106)fit for foodies (102)hot spot (82)vibrant bar scene (64)good for groups (63)romantic (62)notable wine list (52)great for lunch (51)kid-friendly (25)great for brunch (12)late-night find (10)scenic view (5)Show More
- Must GoenjoygoodfoodDined on 9/28/2014We heard good things about your restaurant and decided to take my brother there for his birthday - what a wonderful experience. This time we took our foodie son and his girlfriend. They are still talking about the food (presentation and taste), inviting atmosphere and top-notch service. You are 5 stars in our book. See you soon!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014We enjoyed Limoncello on Saturday night. The food was delicious as always and our server was very helpful and kind. We always recommend Limoncello and will continue to.
- nuzzyDined on 9/27/2014The service was great and the food is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energetic EveningCristinaT123Dined on 9/26/2014We've been to Limoncello several times, we've even used it for catering for parties. Their food never disappoints! Everything comes out hot and fresh and delicious! All the employees are so so nice and attentive. Our service this particular evening was a little on the slow side, but I could tell that the restaurant was short staffed that night. That's no one's fault, so it won't prevent us from visiting again!Special Features:
- One of our favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014Limoncello never disappoints... Great food, service, and ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boring and season less sauces.TheSpiceManDined on 9/26/2014We enjoy the food and Restaursnt, this time, food was boring, no seasonings. We brought home the meal, added some seasonings, improved the leftovers.Special Features:
- Never a disappointmentLizardDined on 9/25/2014Once again another great meal at Limoncello with great service. We went in just for appetizers and wine. The Pauly Pepper is delicious as is the sausage and broccoli rabe. Never had a bad meal at Limoncello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- momoDined on 9/20/2014great food, nice portions, service was promt, efficient and friendly....I would definitely go backSpecial Features:
- New items on the menu ....dbusby625Dined on 9/19/2014Try the Chicken Messina -- new on the menu here with a bunch of other plates ..... the Chicken Messina was awesome ....esp the panko seasoning that was used . Thank goodness West Chester's gem "Limoncello" is evergreen on all accounts ...... completely predictable and always exceeds your expectations .Special Features:
- Seafood overdoneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The shrimp in my seafood rigatoni with vodka sauce was overcooked and dry. The overall flavor was thin.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014Really great food and in a nice spot in West Chester. The desert was really wonderful as well. A bit loud which makes conversation difficult, but overall a great place to eat! Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- West Chester GemDaveDined on 9/17/2014Limoncello was one of our best meals this year and we have had 156 meals out so far! The grilled calamari appetizer was absolutely delicious!Special Features:
- awesome always!!!!!!ferris89Dined on 9/15/2014Love this place! My husband and I go all the time. Now it was time to treat our 12y/o twins. They LOVED it!! How can you not. Thanks Limoncello :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loud and crampedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Food and service were very good. The restaurant is just very loud and cramped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Love this restaurant except for the noise and the busy-ness. Food portions, if anything, are too large, but the quality is excellent. One of our favorites and one of the best values in WC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Great bruchetta though not much of it. Caesar salad had a non-traditional dressing to me; I figured a good Italian restaurant would have a more authentic dressing. The risotto special was ok but not spectacular. Good desserts though small portions. The best thing was the service. It was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/8/2014I was with a group of 6. We were there on a Monday night and it was surprisingly crowded. Food was good, service was good only negative was noise level-almost too loud to hear our table talk!Special Features:
- priceslacondaDined on 9/7/2014It would be great if when u told the customer about the special to also advice the price for the item...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food way to noisyGozoDined on 9/6/2014Food was excellent went for birthday celebration Asked for table against the wall cause I know it's loud bou it was on the bar side Waiter was ok never smiled until he brought check then started up convo re weatherI would recommend this to a friend.
- No goOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Small, noisy, dark , difficult parking, frozen food. Try spring city instead. Waitress was nice.Special Features:
- Outstanding in all respectsdongrockerDined on 9/3/2014West Chester's Best! Terrific food - outstanding service - great locationSpecial Features:
- The Buffet left me cold....PatayDined on 9/3/2014What a shame that the lunch buffet, with so many great options, is lukewarm. The pizza is homemade but I like my pizza hot. The meatballs have a great flavor but, again, I like my meat hot. However, the price is right, the salads are good and I even received a complimentary refill of my diet coke. Service was perfect!
- Authentic Italian CuisineNancyVIPDined on 8/30/2014If you are looking for authentic Italian cuisine this is the place to go. Large portions filled with great flavor! Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Food is delicious!Melishurls127VIPDined on 8/30/2014The food is delicious! Service could have been faster, but it was a holiday weekend. Restaurant is loud, so be prepared, but the food is worth it!Special Features:
- Must Dine Here!JonathanDined on 8/30/2014The food at Limonchello's was the most amazing substance I have ever had the good fortune to taste. I was blown away with the flavor of my meal. Limonchello is the place to eat if you want your dining experience to supersede anything you have ever experienced before.Special Features:
- Special engagement celebrationWCreviewerDined on 8/29/2014Limoncello was very accommodating for our large group of 8 who were there to celebrate after I had just proposed to my girlfriend (now fiancé). Our service was incredible and the food was tremendous as always. We had a few special requests for champagne which were also fulfilled in a timely and generous manner. Thanks to Limoncello for making such a special day even more significant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- entrees were averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Great service, very noisy due to being a busy night. Apps and salad were great but the entrees a big disappointment. Lobster tail was rubber and portions were way too big. Could not eat half of it. Sauce on pasta was bland, veal was dry and bland. With so many choices in West Chester, I will not eat here again.
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014I have been to Limoncello several times. The food is always good. I had the sweet sausage broccoli rabe appetizer and the veal involtini. Both were delicious. My friend had the pork chop. Terrific!The service is good, too. Especially this night, it was incredibly crowded yet our server remained attentive and friendly. The noise level is the only difficult here. It is very very loud--so much so that it can be hard to engage in conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic ItalianaNewZagats2VIPDined on 8/24/2014Great mango and strawberry salad and fabulous vodka sauce on rigatoni with seafood… and the lobster special risotto was quite fine-- the CRAZY BEST WAS, we tried 4 different desserts!!! The best, the limoncello cake. Next, the Bomba, a peanut butter and chocolate ball! The next fav was the pistachio ice cream homemade! … and then the pistachio cheesecake… they follow with a complimentary shot of limoncello… watch out! ;-) … … seat yourself on the quiet side, because it can get LOUD. The server was THE BEST!!!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall awesome place!dg090292Dined on 8/22/2014The food and service are always good. If you are looking for a quiet dinner, not the right place, but great energy in the restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BronxboyDined on 8/22/2014Wonderful energy supports a creative menu of freshly prepared treats. Great salads , fresh fish and succulent veal. Can't wait to come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentZannaDined on 8/20/2014The food was fabulous, and our server was just the right mix of attentive, but not intrusive. LOVED the chicken limoncello! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Love coming heregolfkidDined on 8/18/2014This is one of my favorite places to go for a quality meal and to take people out for dinner. I never have to worry about having a bad experience because I know thats not possible. The food is outstanding and the wine in extensive and well worth getting something.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2014I love Limoncello. The appetizer of lobster tortellini was to die for. I wish they made it permanent on the menu. They give you free bruschetta and limoncello at the end. Everything is delicious!Special Features:
- Great Food, Great Service, LOUD!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014The title says it all. I was incredibly impressed with the food and service... But the noise level was at an uncomfortable level for a romantic date. Other than that, we were very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much noiseErlynstar299Dined on 8/11/2014Limoncello is a nice restaurant. Food is good and pricing is reasonable. But the noise level was so annoying that my wife and I found ourselves skipping coffee and dessert just to get out of there. There was a large group of young men that acted as if they were in a sports bar watching an Eagles game rather than what we used to think was a more upscale romantic restaurant. I think that if management had stepped in, things would have been different, but even the wait staff seem to prefer to join the "fun" in the back rather than calm things down or service their tables. I am all for having a good time, but there are places in WC where someone can yell across the room, grab a beer and loudly talk sports. Lemoncello is not that place.Special Features:
- LarryLarryDined on 8/8/2014Great food with generous portions. Save some room for dessert. Service was great. Friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- Perfect Anniversary DinnerBdayVIPDined on 8/2/2014Thank you over & over! Our server (Nicole) was so nice and the food was perfect! Esp. love the creme brûlée pie, YUM!Special Features:
- First timersOldfoodieDined on 8/2/2014We loved the food. We asked to be seated on the upper level away from the bar, which we were, because we were warned about the noise on the lower level with the bar . However the table right in back of us screamed through their entire meal. We could not hear ourselves. It spoiled the entire dining experience. Our waitress , Nicole was fabulous. One other problem , not the restaurant's fault, was there was a bike race right outside of the restaurant, so we had to park 6 blocks away, and our friend has a difficult time walking,especially on WestChester's cobble stone sidewalks. All the streets were closed to traffic,so we could not drop him off close to the restaurant.Special Features:
- i used to love limencello...dinner4twoDined on 8/1/2014but no so much anymore. my husband out i went for date night on a friday night and were extremely disappointed with the food and atmosphere. don't get me wrong, use to love it there...the pasta was hard and my husbands steak, which was the special of the night, was like leather...Special Features: