Limoncello - West Chester
9 North Walnut Street
West Chester, PA 19380Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Limoncello - West Chester
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.limoncellowc.com/
- Phone: 6104366230
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday: 11am - 11pm
Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm
Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
$2 OFF COCKTAILS
$3 SELECTED BOTTLE & DRAFTS BEERS
$6 SELECTED WINES BY THE GLASS
HALF OFF GOURMET PIZZAS
HALF OFF APPETIZERS
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
$9.95 + tax
includes a soft beverage
Sunday - Monday - Tuesday
$5.00 Corkage Fee
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Paul Mingrino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, BYO Liquor, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Specializing in Weddings, Graduations, Corporate Events, and Family Celebrations, our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service anywhere. We'll guide you through every step of the event and provide our own professional servers and bartenders to help make your event memorable. If you love Limoncello, consider us for catering your next event.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Banquet Room holds up to 100 guests.
- Special Events: In-house banquet events are held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 12pm - 4pm. Perfect for your next baby or bridal shower!
A word from Limoncello - West Chester
All the acclaim aside, Limoncello is run by a family that is loyal to its customers. We want to ensure that every time you come in you feel part of something special. The Mingrino family is faithful to their customers and are always bringing you good food, good drinks, and good times. Limoncello caters to private functions and banquets such as bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays and other social events. Our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service to your home or your preferred venue. We'll guide you through every step of the event and provide our own professional servers and bartenders to make your event memorable. If you love Limoncello, consider us for catering your next event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Limoncello - West Chester - Best Restaurants in West Chester ›
Limoncello - West Chester reviews from OpenTable diners
231 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (130)great for outdoor dining (101)fit for foodies (96)special occasion (96)hot spot (79)good for groups (65)vibrant bar scene (64)romantic (49)notable wine list (49)great for lunch (44)kid-friendly (19)late-night find (12)great for brunch (11)scenic view (3)Show More
- TightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/21/2014Tables are too tight. Feels like you are having dinner with 2 other couplesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lotta NoiseNolovelostDined on 10/21/2014There are two dining rooms here, a lower and an upper. It appeared that the upper one might have been quieter, but the lower one was fill, and with low ceilings and bare floors the place was way too noisy
- Great meal, alwaysStephDined on 10/19/2014I live just ten minutes from Limoncello and always find an excuse to go. Whether you are going on a date, or going with your family, you can't go wrong! Portions are very large, and service is usually on top of everything. This particular night our server was just OK. Sunday-Tuesday you can BYOB for a $5 cork fee. Happy hour is really great too...if you can get a seat!Special Features:
- Never Fails ...RagtymVIPDined on 10/18/2014We have eaten here many times and cannot find any meal even remotely off of excellent. Their calamari is about the best in the world - never had it less than tender and delicious. Meatballs are authentic and the overall presentation is great - such a perfect setting in the borough of West Chester!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Great Dinner ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I had a few family members visiting for the night and I knew Limoncello was the place to go for an delicious meal. We all ordered something different and nibbled off each other's plates. The food was really good and our server was super nice. My only complaint is the wait in getting our table. We had a 7:15 reservation and didn't get seated till 7:45. I understand a couple minutes or so but half an hour seems a bit abnormal. The hostesses didn't even come over to say anything or let us know the status of our table. Nonetheless, we still had a really great dinner. The food is worth the wait. (just would rather not wait THAT long with a reservation. Ha!)Special Features:
- limoncello cake!LfstuffDined on 10/18/2014Good Italian food! Great service, but 'way too noisy for me. Outside dining is available and much quieter. The limoncello cake is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Italian DinnercamomDined on 10/18/2014We dined at Lemoncello Saturday night with 3 teenagers-all of us loved our meals!! The waiter was super friendly and made sure the kids got exactly what they wanted. The wine list is fabulous but the lemoncello as the after dinner drink is a great way to end a delicious and fun meal!!Special Features:
- Neighborhood Gem!!Foodie1Dined on 10/18/2014Had a fantastic experience!!! Very lively, delish food, great wine list, wonderful service and great specials of the day!Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/16/2014Great food. Excellent service. Friendly staff accommodated our needs. Had a great time with friends. A bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2014generous portions - and great food! I had the calamari salad and it was seasoned well, big enough for an entrée. Every person in our party loved their meal and everyone ordered something differentSpecial Features:
- Great eveningAmyDVIPDined on 10/14/2014I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The half price menu was great and I got a great salad and pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bbaruOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/14/2014Limoncello came highly recommended by many friends so I chose it for a recent birthday lunch. My friend had been previously and said she thought it was so so but I still wanted to try it out. The main dining room was crowded and lacked the cozy, intimate, upscale feel I had anticipated. That said, the outdoor dining area is spacious and inviting with just the right number of tables to seat several parties without feeling cramped. The lunch menu featured many offerings but I was surprised no wood burning oven pizza. The buffet, which I was told was their most popular selection, look tired and unappetizing. Our servers were pleasant but overcharged for our beverages. Overall, a fine but not fabulous experience.Special Features:
- Excellent!FoodieXXXDined on 10/10/2014I'm a frequent visitor to Limoncello but brought three out-of-towners who had never been there before. It was a hit and they all raved about the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningWCkevinDined on 10/10/2014i entertained friends from San Diego. We ended up having 11 for dinner. I changed the reservation 3 times and each time they were even friendlier and accommodating. One of my guests travels fir a living and said it was his best Italian meal ever. Our table was ready the minute we walked in. Our service was impeccable(a server got on his hands and knees to fix a slightly wobbling table. The food was awesome as usual. I didn't think I could rave any more about this place than I have already but they stepped up their game even more. I could not have been more pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service-Good mealavalon26Dined on 10/8/2014Richard, our server was great and our meal quite good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This time was disappointingMariangelaDined on 10/4/2014We have always enjoyed dining at both Limoncello locations. This time the pork chop was pounded very thin and was dry. The tomato sauce was under cooked. My husband's veal chop was just OK. It will be quite a while till we return.Special Features:
- BuntzVIPDined on 10/1/2014Limoncello offers consistently very good Italian food and plenty of it; we always have enough for lunch the next day or perhaps even dinner. We ate outside on a pleasant evening, away from the noise that is usually present inside, and enjoyed it very much. We started with complimentary bruschetta and finished with complimentary Limoncello liqueur. In between, the mussels were very good as were the halibut and lobster risotto entrees. Lisa's service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experienceslf270Dined on 9/28/2014Happily the weather was perfect for sitting outside to enjoy our first time at Limoncello. Service was really good (Andrew was our waiter, and we had additional wait staff to keep our glasses filled with water). We liked their twist on a Bellini and their Limoncello martini. They made a small salad to order, as the menu salads seemed very generous. Entrees were super (Red Snapper special and the Shrimp and Crab Meat Fra Diavolo). Definitely want to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must GoenjoygoodfoodDined on 9/28/2014We heard good things about your restaurant and decided to take my brother there for his birthday - what a wonderful experience. This time we took our foodie son and his girlfriend. They are still talking about the food (presentation and taste), inviting atmosphere and top-notch service. You are 5 stars in our book. See you soon!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014We enjoyed Limoncello on Saturday night. The food was delicious as always and our server was very helpful and kind. We always recommend Limoncello and will continue to.
- nuzzyDined on 9/27/2014The service was great and the food is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energetic EveningCristinaT123Dined on 9/26/2014We've been to Limoncello several times, we've even used it for catering for parties. Their food never disappoints! Everything comes out hot and fresh and delicious! All the employees are so so nice and attentive. Our service this particular evening was a little on the slow side, but I could tell that the restaurant was short staffed that night. That's no one's fault, so it won't prevent us from visiting again!Special Features:
- One of our favoritesAMKMVDined on 9/26/2014Limoncello never disappoints... Great food, service, and ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boring and season less sauces.TheSpiceManDined on 9/26/2014We enjoy the food and Restaursnt, this time, food was boring, no seasonings. We brought home the meal, added some seasonings, improved the leftovers.Special Features:
- Never a disappointmentLizardDined on 9/25/2014Once again another great meal at Limoncello with great service. We went in just for appetizers and wine. The Pauly Pepper is delicious as is the sausage and broccoli rabe. Never had a bad meal at Limoncello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- momoDined on 9/20/2014great food, nice portions, service was promt, efficient and friendly....I would definitely go backSpecial Features:
- New items on the menu ....dbusby625Dined on 9/19/2014Try the Chicken Messina -- new on the menu here with a bunch of other plates ..... the Chicken Messina was awesome ....esp the panko seasoning that was used . Thank goodness West Chester's gem "Limoncello" is evergreen on all accounts ...... completely predictable and always exceeds your expectations .Special Features:
- Seafood overdoneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The shrimp in my seafood rigatoni with vodka sauce was overcooked and dry. The overall flavor was thin.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014Really great food and in a nice spot in West Chester. The desert was really wonderful as well. A bit loud which makes conversation difficult, but overall a great place to eat! Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- West Chester GemDaveDined on 9/17/2014Limoncello was one of our best meals this year and we have had 156 meals out so far! The grilled calamari appetizer was absolutely delicious!Special Features:
- awesome always!!!!!!ferris89Dined on 9/15/2014Love this place! My husband and I go all the time. Now it was time to treat our 12y/o twins. They LOVED it!! How can you not. Thanks Limoncello :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loud and crampedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Food and service were very good. The restaurant is just very loud and cramped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Love this restaurant except for the noise and the busy-ness. Food portions, if anything, are too large, but the quality is excellent. One of our favorites and one of the best values in WC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Great bruchetta though not much of it. Caesar salad had a non-traditional dressing to me; I figured a good Italian restaurant would have a more authentic dressing. The risotto special was ok but not spectacular. Good desserts though small portions. The best thing was the service. It was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/8/2014I was with a group of 6. We were there on a Monday night and it was surprisingly crowded. Food was good, service was good only negative was noise level-almost too loud to hear our table talk!Special Features:
- priceslacondaDined on 9/7/2014It would be great if when u told the customer about the special to also advice the price for the item...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food way to noisyGozoDined on 9/6/2014Food was excellent went for birthday celebration Asked for table against the wall cause I know it's loud bou it was on the bar side Waiter was ok never smiled until he brought check then started up convo re weatherI would recommend this to a friend.
- No goOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Small, noisy, dark , difficult parking, frozen food. Try spring city instead. Waitress was nice.Special Features:
- LindaVIPDined on 9/6/2014One of the best experiences in West Chester...great food, wine, service, location...a lot of fun!Special Features:
- Outstanding in all respectsdongrockerVIPDined on 9/3/2014West Chester's Best! Terrific food - outstanding service - great locationSpecial Features: