Limoncello - Chester Springs
499 Uwchlan Ave
Chester Springs, PA 19425Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Limoncello - Chester Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.limoncellowc.com/
- Phone: 6105243112
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Limoncello - Chester Springs
Limoncello is run by a family that is loyal to its customers. We want to ensure that every time you come in you feel part of something special. The Mingrino family is faithful to their customers and are always bringing you good food, good drinks, and good times. Limoncello caters to private functions and banquets such as bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays and other social events. Our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service to your home or your preferred venue.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Limoncello - Chester Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
215 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (101)special occasion (97)good for groups (80)great for outdoor dining (76)fit for foodies (71)romantic (49)great for lunch (47)notable wine list (46)vibrant bar scene (34)hot spot (30)kid-friendly (21)great for brunch (18)late-night find (11)scenic view (5)Show More
- Haphazard experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/27/2014Celebrating our wedding anniverary. It took 1O mintues for someone to notice us after being seated. Waiter never introduced himself. It was a series of fly by's. Specials were overpriced and average tasting. Wish we went to West Chester. Nice surroundings and wine choice but something was missing.Special Features:
- waited to long....OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Waited almost two hours for our food to come. Everyone around was eating except us! Waitress said it was coming.....several times. Disappointed
- Better Not Be in a RushOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014This was my first visit to the Chester Springs site. While parking is obviously easier and the ambiance was very nice, it is definitely still a very noisy atmosphere on a Saturday night. The service was quite slow...we waited over an hour for our main course and it took so long for our waitress to come back for a dessert order that we had no time left for that. Food, however was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/27/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants but the service was terrible and we had a very loud unruly child sitting across from us. We were getting ready to walk out when the manager finally brought us the wrong food. We eventually got our order and the food was good as always but no one should have to wait that long. They kept offering us drinks, but we ask and were told we'd have to pay for them. Offered free dessert in the end but it didn't make up for the experience. "Sorry" didn't cut it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at LimoncelloAllbranDined on 9/26/2014We've dined here a number of times before and took our adult daughter here for dinner. It can tend to be a bit noisy, especially near the bar area, but because it was a Friday at 8:00pm, the crowd was beginning to finish up and depart. Our server was very friendly and helpful with entree suggestions. All of the dishes were delicious and plentiful. We ended up taking home leftovers. Complimentary bruschetta is very common in Italian restaurants, but the complimentary glasses of limoncello at the end of the meal is a nice touch. We prefer the Chester Springs location over West Chester as parking is never a problem, unlike West Chester.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food & great friendly serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/24/2014This is a good neighborhood spot, keep to the traditional menu items. Went with kids and two in our party had allergies (peanut and garlic!) Our server was so sweet, patient and helpful with our food choices. Everyone commented on how nice and on top of everything she was. It is often said it is very hard to find good service out in Chester County-not tonight.Special Features:
- First TimewillygDined on 9/24/2014This was our first time to this restaurant, Voice recommendations rate it very high. The food and service was excellent, but we found the dinning area very crowed. The tables are very close to each other and we had a table for 10 start arriving while we were eating. The people arriving were greeting each other and we actually had people almost physically sitting on our table. This was a very big disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great time!FinnDined on 9/20/2014The food is always consistent. We always have fun...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Limoncello...KImperialeDined on 9/20/2014Let me start by saying... I love Limoncellos, both locations and have dined at both multiple times....The clams in wine and garlic are outstanding. The linguine pescatore is amazing and both the gnocchi and halibut received rave reviews from dining companions....but something went horribly wrong with the fusilli bolognese. It was as if someone took a ladle of marinara sauce put it on the pasta then sprinkled a few chunks of tasteless meat on it.....not sure what happened.....but I will return to Limoncellos, just not so sure I will order the bolognese again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too busy to enjoyjakttDined on 9/19/2014This place is too busy to enjoy. Host did not know about our reservation was made on open table so they had hard time to seat us! Server was rushing all the time, did not pay attention. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary. He forgot to candle on our table, never bought the complementary limoncello shots, did not know specials, forgot our drink orders...food was delicious tough and tables are far enough from each other so we were not cramped but we were seated too close to the kitchen...
- Nice for lunchStanVIPDined on 9/18/2014Always enjoy this as a place for lunch. The Buffet is adequate...with lots of choices, well prepared. Good food, okay service and it is worth the price....which is very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time as alwaysPattyBDined on 9/14/2014Excellent venue for any event. From an intimate dinner to a group celebration. Excellent food. Good wine list. Great staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Much FoodKateDined on 9/13/2014Menu is great, food is very good but portions are entirely too big. The normal person does not eat that much and most people watch their diet today.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to parPADinerDined on 9/13/2014We have been regulars at Limoncello since it was a small West Chester BYOB restaurant. Their food was always consistent and we have been happy for their growth. But last Saturday was really off: the salad arrived before the drink orders and then my gnocchi was not properly prepared. I sent a personal message to the restaurant but have not heard a reply. We certainly hope it was just an off night.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantjpmkopDined on 9/13/2014Saturday was the third time that I have eaten at Limoncello. All three times were great. Service was great. Food was great. I will certainly recommend this restaurant to my friends and I will return in the near future.Special Features:
- New treatnotcookingtonightDined on 9/13/2014First time at this restaurant. Nice decor with pleasant wait staff, however when asked for recommendations....we found the staff not familiar with menu items. Food was excellent. Bar area a very happening place. Will definitely return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014We dine here regularly and the food quality is declining which is disappointing. If a nightly special runs out before 7:30 it makes you wonder. At the very least it indicates poor planning, at worst the special May have been "leftovers". Also suggest the managers/owners take a closer look at cleanliness, especially the restrooms.
- Great food, but...AlanDined on 9/6/2014It's a little crazy and chaotic, and the noise level makes conversation difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal Dinner!!!Connie22VIPDined on 9/6/2014Just an amazing dining experience from the restaurant decor to the friendly & welcoming staff to the drink selection to the variety of selections on the dinner menu. WE LOVED IT!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingJustus206Dined on 9/6/2014My husband and I decided to take the kids with us to celebrate our 18th Wedding Anniversary. Seating was available immediately even though we arrived a bit earlier than our reservation time on a Saturday evening. Waitress was very polite, attentive and assisted with suggestions. Entrees were delicious and beyond satisfying portions. Save room for dessert, I'm glad I did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another poor showing!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/6/2014Service was very slow, waited almost 2 hours for our entree and the food was mediocre especially for the $$$, won't be back!!
- Above Average at BestIgglesfanDined on 9/5/2014My Open Table reservation and table were available upon arrival. The service was average. Waitress didn't even know crab cakes was on the dinner menu. She thought it was a bar appetizer. The cocktails had limited alcohol in them even though I paid for top shelf brands. Th crab cakes were delicios as was the pescatore. However, the tiny lobster tale in the pescatore was tough and tasteless. The spicy sauce made up for it. Overall, good food but I didn't see where the reputation as a fine dining establishment was earned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as the WC sitechesconativeDined on 9/5/2014I live in WC and love the WC Limoncello, but it's hard to get in with late reservations for a larger group. the Chester Springs Limoncello is every bit as good and way easier to make late reservations with (at least for now!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMMY!BelleNicoleVIPDined on 9/5/2014Arrived early and was seated immediately. Our waiter was very attentive. Food was absolutely delicious. I love this restaurant and location, way better than the one located in West Chester which has no space and is very cramped. So grateful they opened a location up in Chester Springs! I've never had a bad meal here!Special Features:
- A wonderful experience!GiovannaDined on 9/2/2014We have previously dined at Limoncello and as in prior visits the food was delicious and the service was excellent. Our visit was on a Tuesday night so it was not crowded making conversation easier as there wasn't too much loud talking from other patrons. Enjoyed our dinner and will be returning again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/31/20142nd time dining at Limoncello and perhaps because it was Labor Day weekend that the service was lacking and the dish I ordered had little taste. Seated at a table for 2 that my husband said was sticky and needed to be wiped down again. Rather than taking care of it immediately, waitress made an excuse and said that it was that way because of the wood - table was granite! My dish was the eggplant with ricotta and rigatoni with a plum tomato sauce. Unfortunately, the dish had little taste to it. Disappointed dining there this time, but will try it again perhaps at a time not on a holiday weekend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Night OutLocalFlavr14Dined on 8/31/2014We were dining out for our anniversary and had good meals in past visits. This time was no different. Our server was great and gave us a great recommendation for dessert: a Chocolate Mousse Candy Apple that was delicious! Of course the generous portions had us taking home some leftovers, but that is ok with us. We would recommend this to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversay dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I went here for my anniversary and everything was great..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The waiter suggested adding some grilled shrimp 0r salmon to my Insalata Dina and it bumped it up to a great meal!!!! I loved it. wished for a little more pear in the salad.Special Features:
- Always goodstephanieDined on 8/26/2014Every time we eat here we have a great meal. Love the free bruschetta! Our special appetizer of calamari,mussels and shrimp with a great dunking sauce was amazing. Our service was excellentSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/23/2014We had a 7:30 reservation that we made on Open Table. We were there on time. It was mobbed. People that came in after us sat before us. We waited over 40 minutes for our table. It was ridiculous. That said our waitress Stacey was great and the food delicious.Special Features:
- Great Italian restaurantajbinusaDined on 8/23/2014Dinner for 4 with reservations on Saturday night. Fantastic serving staff, very friendly, very attentive to our wants and needs, and always made sure we were doing fine. Food was excellent!Special Features:
- FrustratingNickVIPDined on 8/23/2014We've dined at Limoncellos (West Chester) on several occasions. First trip to Chester Springs, The food was top notch as usual, service was on point, very attentive. One major disappointment is the dining room tables are so close together both my wife and I got bumped 4 times by adjoining tables, servers bumped the table another 4 times trying to get by, plus the 2 top table were so small or entrée plates were hanging over the edge. We felt like the table next to us were part of our party.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDined on 8/22/2014Limoncello's never fails. We were seated within 5 minutes of arriving, service was great our waiter was attentive and helpful. The noise level is very loud, so this is not a place for a romantic dinner. Great for family gatherings or celebrations.Special Features:
- Thoroughly EnjoyableEagleviewResidentDined on 8/22/2014Both food and service were excellent. Many good choices available on the wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was OK...michaeldoorVIPDined on 8/20/2014We all go to a place for the quality of food and to have great service is always a benefit as well. The service her was good the food I expected more from. I would still go back and try something different.
- Enjoyable lunchLunchLoverDined on 8/20/2014Our party of 8 all chose the lunchtime buffet. There was a nice variety but the cheese ravioli was a standout for several of us. Next time we head straight for that! The service was wonderful. Our server (Debra) gave us some brief, very interesting background on the origins of the restaurant, and outdid herself with extra service for special requests. She was remarkable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindLoweyDined on 8/16/2014Wonderful service with excellent menu options. Large portions and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Great!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Awesome food! Nice sized portions tried everything from fish of the day special, lobster ravilois, chicken parm, and seafood alla vodka. All absolutely delicious. Brushetta and fresh bread was also delicious. Had some specialty cocktails which were great as well. Went for a special occasion and it impressed the birthday girl!Special Features:
- Wonderful Lunch with my sisterHelenV74Dined on 8/16/2014My sister was visiting from California and we decided to have a relaxing lunch. Our time together at Limoncello was wonderful. The ambience was beautiful and relaxing. We were able to have a conversation without having to talk over noise or loud music and didn't feel like we were being overheard by other patrons. The food was outstanding. My sister commented that there were no words to describe how good her veal entrée was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.