Limoncello - Chester Springs
499 Uwchlan Ave
Chester Springs, PA 19425Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Limoncello - Chester Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.limoncellowc.com/
- Phone: 6105243112
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Limoncello - Chester Springs
Limoncello is run by a family that is loyal to its customers. We want to ensure that every time you come in you feel part of something special. The Mingrino family is faithful to their customers and are always bringing you good food, good drinks, and good times. Limoncello caters to private functions and banquets such as bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays and other social events. Our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service to your home or your preferred venue.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Limoncello - Chester Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
227 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (120)neighborhood gem (103)great for outdoor dining (91)good for groups (84)fit for foodies (77)great for lunch (55)romantic (48)notable wine list (43)vibrant bar scene (35)hot spot (30)kid-friendly (28)great for brunch (20)late-night find (11)scenic view (4)Show More
- Anniversay dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I went here for my anniversary and everything was great..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The waiter suggested adding some grilled shrimp 0r salmon to my Insalata Dina and it bumped it up to a great meal!!!! I loved it. wished for a little more pear in the salad.Special Features:
- Always goodstephanieDined on 8/26/2014Every time we eat here we have a great meal. Love the free bruschetta! Our special appetizer of calamari,mussels and shrimp with a great dunking sauce was amazing. Our service was excellentSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/23/2014We had a 7:30 reservation that we made on Open Table. We were there on time. It was mobbed. People that came in after us sat before us. We waited over 40 minutes for our table. It was ridiculous. That said our waitress Stacey was great and the food delicious.Special Features:
- Great Italian restaurantajbinusaDined on 8/23/2014Dinner for 4 with reservations on Saturday night. Fantastic serving staff, very friendly, very attentive to our wants and needs, and always made sure we were doing fine. Food was excellent!Special Features:
- FrustratingNickVIPDined on 8/23/2014We've dined at Limoncellos (West Chester) on several occasions. First trip to Chester Springs, The food was top notch as usual, service was on point, very attentive. One major disappointment is the dining room tables are so close together both my wife and I got bumped 4 times by adjoining tables, servers bumped the table another 4 times trying to get by, plus the 2 top table were so small or entrée plates were hanging over the edge. We felt like the table next to us were part of our party.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDined on 8/22/2014Limoncello's never fails. We were seated within 5 minutes of arriving, service was great our waiter was attentive and helpful. The noise level is very loud, so this is not a place for a romantic dinner. Great for family gatherings or celebrations.Special Features:
- Thoroughly EnjoyableEagleviewResidentDined on 8/22/2014Both food and service were excellent. Many good choices available on the wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was OK...michaeldoorVIPDined on 8/20/2014We all go to a place for the quality of food and to have great service is always a benefit as well. The service her was good the food I expected more from. I would still go back and try something different.
- Enjoyable lunchLunchLoverDined on 8/20/2014Our party of 8 all chose the lunchtime buffet. There was a nice variety but the cheese ravioli was a standout for several of us. Next time we head straight for that! The service was wonderful. Our server (Debra) gave us some brief, very interesting background on the origins of the restaurant, and outdid herself with extra service for special requests. She was remarkable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindLoweyDined on 8/16/2014Wonderful service with excellent menu options. Large portions and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Great!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Awesome food! Nice sized portions tried everything from fish of the day special, lobster ravilois, chicken parm, and seafood alla vodka. All absolutely delicious. Brushetta and fresh bread was also delicious. Had some specialty cocktails which were great as well. Went for a special occasion and it impressed the birthday girl!Special Features:
- Wonderful Lunch with my sisterHelenV74Dined on 8/16/2014My sister was visiting from California and we decided to have a relaxing lunch. Our time together at Limoncello was wonderful. The ambience was beautiful and relaxing. We were able to have a conversation without having to talk over noise or loud music and didn't feel like we were being overheard by other patrons. The food was outstanding. My sister commented that there were no words to describe how good her veal entrée was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysAPinPHXDined on 8/15/2014Once again we thoroughly enjoyed Limoncello! It has become our go-to place when guests are in town.Special Features:
- Nothing Sour about Limoncello!BelleNicoleVIPDined on 8/13/2014Amazing food, gorgeous restaurant, easy to get reservations, delish! Excellent wait staff (although some waiters gather in a common area and stare at the guests while waiting on their tables so that's awkward). Every time I dine here I have wonderful service from front to back. Tables are too small but that's OK, they make up for it with HUGE portions that could serve a family. I'm so thrilled to have a Limoncello in Chester Springs!Special Features:
- Great Food & Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014We picked Limoncello, Lionville, PA for a special family night out. We all selected various pasta dishes, and all were very good. Our server, Whitney, was very courteous and attentive throughout the evening.Special Features:
- Out door dining at its best!Nanny12Dined on 8/10/2014We had wonderful calamari sautéed and a seafood medley followed by an antipasto with Elk Cove Pinot Noir.Special Features:
- BummedMaddieDined on 8/8/2014We had a great experience at the West Chester location, so we were really looking forward to this location. The service was dreadful and when our waitress came over (shocked our food wasn't ready) she said she would contact the manager. Nothing came from it. Never saw a manager other than seeing him standing around the entrance area. A very long and pricey 2.5 hour dinner. After it was all said and done, the entire experience put a bad taste in our mouth. Not sure if we'll come back.Special Features:
- Great dinnerSandyDined on 8/6/2014My husband and I met up with another couple for dinner last week. We all had a wonderful dinner from appetizer(calamari) to the limoncello we were given at the end of dinner. We were all happy with our selections accompanied by some nice wine selections. We will definitely go back. sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousNewjulseyDined on 8/2/2014I had shrimp, scallops, and crab over rigatoni in a vodka cream sauce. It was amazing. It was loaded with lump crab meat. The sauce was very tasty. Our server was attentive and went above and beyond. The bread was fresh and dessert was delicious. We had a table inside, and then we saw there was outside seating. She heard us talking about it, and she offered to move us. She quickly found a table for us outside, even though it was a packed Saturday night. We left happy and full, and with leftovers for the next day.Special Features:
- Overall just OKLove2EatDined on 8/2/2014This place is widely praised and talked about in this area. Our feeling is that generally speaking, for the price the food quality is just not there. That is not to say the food is bad - it's good but not great. Can get cramped when crowded, so not a lot of ambiance. Probably better if you're a party of 4-6, it's just not that intimate for 2.
- Food very goodlgdg71VIPDined on 8/2/2014The food we had was very good and the drinks were yummy. My only beef with this place is that it's VERY tight, the tables are really close together so we always go around 5-ish. I wish they had more room at the bar too. I can never find a seat, even went once at 4:00 and it was still full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joegDined on 8/1/2014Excellent food and a very cordial waiter, Adam. The only drawback was an exceptionally long time between appetizers and the dinner. As we were with friends and needed to catch up, the time gap was not terrible. The limoncello after dinner is always a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sister 'Catch-up' DinnerEatAndShareDined on 8/1/2014We picked Limoncello for an evening out with great food and time spent together. We did get great service and excellent appetizers and entrees, but the table for two was VERY small to be able to accommodate our apps and huge dinner plates. It was also situated in the middle of the room which by 7:30 was very hard to talk with one another given the surrounding noise level. I think we would choose to sit else where next time. Thank you for a very nice evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LillyfoodaholicVIPDined on 7/31/2014First time visitor-will definitely return. Table of six and all enjoyed their dinnerI would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome eveningPizzaorpastaDined on 7/27/2014Took the in-laws out for dinner and they had a great time. We ordered lasagna, eggplant parm, chicken parm and an upside down pizza. The food was delicious and the portions were huge. The lasagna alone could have easily fed 3 people! The upside down pizza is always one of my favorites.I would recommend this to a friend.
- EdieEdieDined on 7/27/2014A most enjoyable evening! I had the chicken Limoncello - a personal favorite dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bethDined on 7/26/2014Food was good and service was terrific. Small portions for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ChoiceGood2goDined on 7/26/2014My wife and I very much enjoyed the food and service. We will definitely return. Only downside is the tables were placed much too close together.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014Great meal, good drinks, and VERY attentive waiter. Nice night out! Will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- whatagemDined on 7/25/2014Celebrated our 16th anniversary. Seated promptly. Services was great. Waitress extremely knowledgable about the menu. Not pushy. Outside dining reminded of us our trip to rome.Special Features:
- Great mealluvupperbucksDined on 7/24/2014Had diet restrictions; chef was able to prepare food the way I requested it; no heavy sauces; nice assortment of sautéed veggiesSpecial Features:
- We were DISRUPTED several times!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/23/2014My friend and i were sitting at a High Top in the Bar area... Sadly, whenever ANYONE from any of the Window seats got up to leave, my Friend had to GET UP, push in her chair to let them PASS THRU! It happened at least 3 times...once or twice, we may have overlooked! Also, a bit too much Dressing on my Salad, so i will KNOW to say light on the dressing! ALSO, the Avocados were NOT ripe!!!! I dont think we will be goin back anytime soon, considering it's on the PRICEY Side!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful - worth the drive from WCHappyNanaDined on 7/20/2014First visit to this location. . . . so much roomier than West Chester location . . . not to mention the parking availability. Will be visiting Chester Springs location in the future. . .food was very good . . .. just as it is in West Chester location. Beautiful setting. . . . from the flower filled urns that greet you as you enter. . . . . to the excellent service . . . . .server had just the right pace and went out of her way to meet our needs. Great evening. . . .can't wait to return. FYI . . .we all had the Veal Limoncello. . . .no one was disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomaschDined on 7/20/2014My family just loved Limoncello last week in Chester Springs. The food was outstanding. One of the specials was scallops, mash potatoes and lobster tail. The scallops were so big and meaty (6). My lobster tail was perfect. The presentation was over the top. I actually took a pic of my dinner and put it on facebook because it was absolutely beautiful. Everyone commented how delicious it looked and IT WAS!!! You should have it on the daily menu. All the rest of the meals were italian and very good with ample portions. Everything was superb. One of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThespicemanTheSpiceManDined on 7/18/2014Very nice restaurant, friendly service and consultant key good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014The food is fabulous, large portions too! The specialty cosmopolitans are very flavorful and the wine list is very complete. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Birthday Dinner!DtowndinerDined on 7/14/2014My friend was celebrating a special birthday so I suggested Limoncello. We were a group of 4 ( 2 had been here previously, 2 first time diners). We had a reservation and were seated promptly. Our friendly server Dan was very helpful with suggestions on dishes and in explaining the specials to us. It was a Monday night but the restaurant was bustling. One friend had the trout special, one the salmon, one the spicy seafood pasta, and I one of the veal dishes. Our food was outstanding, the portions were generous, 3 of us saving room for dessert took home half of our food. We shared a chocolate mousse cheesecake for dessert, which was great. The manager came over to ask us how our food was and thanked us for coming in. A great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just awsomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014GREAT food the servers were helpful and ready with suggestons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night!Foodie4lifeVIPDined on 7/11/2014My fiancé and I decided to try Limoncello after passing by several times. We made reservations and were seated right away. We were greeted promptly by our waitress and recieved drinks. We ordered and the food came out quickly. My fiancé had the soup and filet-he finished both before I could even sneak a bite. I ordered the meatballs with whole wheat pasta. They were delicious and I'm really picky about meatballs. It was great food and great service! We will def be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.